Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,678 members, 7,813,258 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:46 AM

IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu (43737 Views)

UK Pulls Down IPOB Asylum Policy, To Review It / UK To Grant Asylum To ‘persecuted’ IPOB, MASSOB Members / Orlu Is Not Oyigbo - Nnamdi Kanu Hails His Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu by anyilalaz: 6:21pm On Apr 21, 2021
nextstep:
Interesting things to note:

1. the PDF has been withdrawn from the site, suggesting pressure from FGN (or it from too much traffic)?
https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/nigeria-country-policy-and-information-notes
https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/974875/NGA_-Biafran_secessionist_groups_-_CPIN.pdf

2. The UK govt only cares about its interests (and its companies'), so don't get excited this document exists. It's only a suggestion to grant asylum on the grounds of persecution - not an indication of support for splitting.

3. A United Nigeria is much weaker (and better for) the UK, since it will never rise to challenge it.

4. There are so many groups agitating, they never come together as one: MASSOB, IPOB, ESN,Oyigbo , Kanu and Uwazuruike. That's not how you successfully agitate and get things done.

5. Governors are not in support of Biafra (at least in public). It was the governor of Eastern Region back then that threw his support behind Biafra. I don't see anything close to what is needed for its take off this time.

Of course what do I know? IF they are going to acualize it, they should hurry up. I want to live in the promised land.

click the link and read.: https://www.ecoi.net/en/file/local/2048212/NGA_-Biafran_secessionist_groups_-_CPIN.pdf

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu by Faber(m): 6:21pm On Apr 21, 2021
euwalaka:
Nwanne gawa niroooooo when Biafra comes You will be one of our Rabi

Nwachineke! Daalu

1 Like

Re: IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu by Coldie(m): 6:21pm On Apr 21, 2021
nextstep:

It does concern me. A major reason for this terrorism we're seeing has to do with poverty. If there was serious economic activity occupying the minds of many a Fulani youth, they won't have time or inclination to do what we're seeing. There are poor people in the South, but we can't compare the level of abject poverty, if we were to be honest.

So I try to imagine - as a Northern elite - what I would lose by letting Biafra go.
Can u tell me what the north is benefitting from BIAFRA that if BIAFRA goes they will start crying?
Re: IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu by nextstep(m): 6:22pm On Apr 21, 2021
Bloomfrancs2:
Mumu carry your stupid analysis and shove it up your black ass.
anyilalaz:

Don't mind him. let him click the link below to read full pdf :
https://www.ecoi.net/en/file/local/2048212/NGA_-Biafran_secessionist_groups_-_CPIN.pdf

Eyah... you guys don't seem to understand clues: a file that was on a UK government website is no longer there. You can find it elsewhere, but not on the site of the government that generated it. Even the link from the BBC that used to work no longer does... in just a matter of days.

UK says: "we're thinking of you", and Black man's eyes open wide, like a good pet.
Re: IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu by Michoco(m): 6:22pm On Apr 21, 2021
alfasexy:
This one no be play again o.

I just read the report on their website. They even included the map of Biafra in the report. Page 13.

UK is abandoning the Zoo.

Where I fit read d report guy.. any link, site or..
Re: IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu by jaxxy(m): 6:24pm On Apr 21, 2021
Nigerian government should work for all Nigerians not some. Act promptly and without bias to all complaints. Remove this amateur kitchen cabinet and get highly experienced hands who know what they are doing to run government.

The government is the major cause of the problems.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu by anyilalaz: 6:25pm On Apr 21, 2021
nextstep:

Eyah... you guys don't seem to understand clues: a file that was on a UK government website is no longer there. You can find it elsewhere, but not on the site of the government that generated it.

UK says: "we're thinking of you", and Black man's eyes open wide, like a good pet.

Nevertheless, the file is out....

1 Like

Re: IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu by Akuruoulo(m): 6:25pm On Apr 21, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
SEE HOW THESE IPOB TERRORISTS ARE HAPPY.

THE SAME BRITISH EMPIRE AND LORD LUGARD THEY HATE AND DESPISE.

THEY ARE SO HAPPY THAT BRITAIN WROTE A REPORT ON IPOB.

SPITS.

NIGERIA FOREVER.
U ARE FREE TO CRY

1 Like

Re: IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu by uniquelyspecial(m): 6:26pm On Apr 21, 2021
YolobaMuslim:
Watch Benin Republic refugees avoid this thread like a plague!
They gave you 16 likes. I hope that makes you happy?
Re: IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu by anyilalaz: 6:26pm On Apr 21, 2021
Michoco:

Where I fit read d report guy.. any link, site or..

click this link, read and save for posterity! https://www.ecoi.net/en/file/local/2048212/NGA_-Biafran_secessionist_groups_-_CPIN.pdf
Re: IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu by Tochj(m): 6:26pm On Apr 21, 2021
Freestainworld:
Defend your land, don't be a microphone that only makes noise but will quickly run to Benin republic for shelter from fulani terrorist.
Yoruba should seriously make use of this window provided by MNK or remain slaves forever

1 Like

Re: IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu by hammerDK: 6:26pm On Apr 21, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

SPITS.

NIGERIA FOREVER.

WE ARE NOT STOPPING YOU FROM BEING NIGERIA FOREVER.

WE ARE ONLY REMOVING OURSELVES AND LAND FROM NIGERIA AND INTO BIAFRA.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu by SweetiliciousD: 6:28pm On Apr 21, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Coming from people that discriminate against themselves. How about osu discrimination.

They haven't given you visa but you already acting like by the end of the month, you are leaving nigeria as a refugee.

Below is you and your ipob people at the Uk embassy after the Uk granted asylum to ipob members grin

Hahahahahaha

Sane minds don't drink Panadol® for other people's headache.

Last time I checked, you aren't qualified for IPOB membership.

Lol

1 Like

Re: IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 6:29pm On Apr 21, 2021
selemempe:
Did The British government say anything about Sunday igboho grin abi dem no regard am? cheesy

SUNDAY IGBOHO IS A TOUT AND A STUPID IDIOT!!!

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu by uniquelyspecial(m): 6:29pm On Apr 21, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

SPITS.

NIGERIA FOREVER.
Yet pretending to hate the Igbos.
You really want them to stay with you?... Naaaaa they are leaving. At least sometime soon

1 Like

Re: IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 6:30pm On Apr 21, 2021
Freestainworld:
Defend your land, don't be a microphone that only makes noise but will quickly run to Benin republic for shelter from fulani terrorist.

Tell Helinues the paid agent
Re: IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu by Akuruoulo(m): 6:30pm On Apr 21, 2021
HenryThegreat1:
My concern is that whenever Igbo people are making move away from Nigeria some people from other region will be crying yet they will say nothing on the level of bad treatment to Igbo's in Nigeria.
THE ONE THING THAT MAKES ME HAPPY IN NIGERIA IS THAT AM AN "IGBO MAN". IF U SEE ME KPOONU MU ONYE IGBO! MAKA NA ABU M ONYE IGBO!! NWANNE EH "IGBO AMAKA"!!!

7 Likes

Re: IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu by Zeezenho: 6:30pm On Apr 21, 2021
dederocs:
I see a lot of infighting, if they get their Biafra.

Don't worry about us we are special breed we practice democracy before any other nation on earth.we know how to run our things we will be fine.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 6:32pm On Apr 21, 2021
franchasng:
I still wonder why Yorubas despite their acclaimed education and enlightenment lack the confidence to stand on their own and build their own dream Odudua country.

It's shameful that Yorubas depend on Niger Delta crude oil to survive and reason they keep aligning with terrorist loving, backward-thinking Hausa-Fulanis instead of coming together to fight to have their own Odudua nation.

It's a big shame.

Yoruba ronu oh

VERY USELESS PEOPLE

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 6:32pm On Apr 21, 2021
uniquelyspecial:

Yet pretending to hate the Igbos.
You really want them to stay with you?... Naaaaa they are leaving. At least sometime soon

Nobody hates igbo.. if they want to go, they can go but without taking any of our assets along.

Stop the cheap accusations Of using people hate the igbos just because they disagree with them.

The most hated groups in Nigeria are the fulanis not igbos.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu by hammerDK: 6:32pm On Apr 21, 2021
IF NIGERIA IS TO GO TO OBIIGBO AND PARK YOUNG GIRLS FROM VILLAGE TO NORTH FOR ARMY TO RAPE DAMAGE THEIR WOMB, COUNT US OUT.

IF NIGERIA IS FOR SARS TO KILL YOUNG MEN AND HARVEST THEIR ORGAN FOR ORGAN MARKET, COUNT US OUT.

IF NIGERIA IS FOR BUHARI TO DIE AS PRESIDENT AND BURIED IN SAUDI AND JUBRIL WEAR MASK TO CONTINUE RULING US ILLEGALLY, COUNT US OUT.

IF NIGERIA IS FOR FULANI TO INVADE OTHER TRIBE LAND AND COMMIT GENOCIDE, EVEN KILLING BABIES, COUNT US OUT.

NIGERIA IS A SHIT HOLE AND TRUMP WAS SPOT ON, GIVE US REFERENDUM NOW.

WE DONE TIRE.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu by Akuruoulo(m): 6:33pm On Apr 21, 2021
Patrioticman007:

What tribe started the first coup d'etat in Nigeria, Answer Igbo's.
What tribe truncated first democracatic institution in Nigeria, Answer Igbo's.
What tribe is notorious for crimes at the community of nations & battering Nigeria's image, Answer Igbo's.
It will be a great achievement for Nigeria to let them leave on the condition that not one single Igbo family will be allowed into Nigeria, in 200 years time.
South Sudan will be Paradise to some people.

Long live Nigeria.
Long Live Africa.
HAHAHA UNA CRY DON THE START. MAKE UNA CONSOLE UNASELVES. AFONJA, HAUSA, S.S, FULANI AND CO SHOULD ENJOY THEIR NIGERIA ALONE. NO COUNTRY WIK BE WORST THAN NIGERIA

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 6:33pm On Apr 21, 2021
YolobaMuslim:
Watch Benin Republic refugees avoid this thread like a plague!

Cc: AKA ERIGGS
HELINUES AKA MONOGAMY
SIMPLYSHIT
BIGHEAD9 AKA JAMESBALLY

1 Like

Re: IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu by Zeezenho: 6:35pm On Apr 21, 2021
jaxxy:
Nigerian government should work for all Nigerians not some. Act promptly and without bias to all complaints. Remove this amateur kitchen cabinet and get highly experienced hands who know what they are doing to run government.

The government is the major cause of the problems.

Ogã you are missing something.nigeria is no longer a cracked fence that can be mended it's now a collapsed fence no more center to hold it the solution now is on your tent oh israel.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu by YorubarLord: 6:35pm On Apr 21, 2021
Yet you go to their land to make a living and work as ashawo. Let's hope you get your prostitutez self back to your Godforsaken region after you get your own country cos we are tired of tolerating ingrates
OmovuduTheBeast:

VERY USELESS PEOPLE
Re: IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu by JaffyJoe(m): 6:36pm On Apr 21, 2021
franchasng:
I still wonder why Yorubas despite their acclaimed education and enlightenment lack the confidence to stand on their own and build their own dream Odudua country.

It's shameful that Yorubas depend on Niger Delta crude oil to survive and reason they keep aligning with terrorist loving, backward-thinking Hausa-Fulanis instead of coming together to fight to have their own Odudua nation.

It's a big shame.

Yoruba ronu oh

Yorubas have always been on their own. Never coveted another man’s belongings and contributed immensely to help meet with budget deficits before and even after almagamation. I believe you are very mistaken in your description.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu by hammerDK: 6:36pm On Apr 21, 2021
YorubarLord:
Yet you go to their land to make a living and work as ashawo. Let's hope you get your prostitutez self back to your Godforsaken region after you get your own country cos we are tired of tolerating ingrates

THOSE OF US THAT HAVE PROPERTY WILL NOT VACATE IT FOR ANYBODY.

YORUBA IN LONDON, JOHANNESBURG OR DUBAI HAVE NOT BEEN ASKED TO RETURN TO IBADAN.

IT IS CALLED RIGHT TO PRIVATE PROPERTY.

WE WILL NOT TOLERATE ANY RASCALITY, EVEN AS WE GO OUR SEPARATE WAYS.
Re: IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu by Elock1: 6:37pm On Apr 21, 2021
Acidiously:

He needs 8 years working experience
grin make una free me abeg

1 Like

Re: IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 6:37pm On Apr 21, 2021
selemempe:
Did The British government say anything about Sunday igboho grin abi dem no regard am? cheesy
Why are you like dis guy. No be competition na undecided
Re: IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu by YorubarLord: 6:37pm On Apr 21, 2021
They always beg for yoruba approval even ontop wetin no concern yoruba people yet they won't stop coming to the south west to work as prostitutes grin
JaffyJoe:

Yorubas have always been on their own. Never coveted another man’s belongings and contributed immensely to help meet with budget deficits before and even after almagamation. I believe you are very mistaken in your description.
Re: IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu by YorubarLord: 6:38pm On Apr 21, 2021
More like low self esteem grin
Bouz:
Why are you like dis guy. No be competition na undecided
Re: IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu by Banmeallday: 6:38pm On Apr 21, 2021
Biafra is coming...

Even the Oyibo creator of Nigger Area knows that

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdTk7zuvIqg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ijaw Leaders Meet British Government, Seek Exit From Nigeria / Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram While Fighting At The Battlefield. Photos / Boko Haram Observed Evening Prayer, Preached In Geidam To Gain Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.