Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

Sick Comedienne 'Ada Jesus' is Dead. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sick Comedienne 'Ada Jesus' is Dead. (2508 Views)

Nons Miraj Aka Ada Jesus Nose Job In Pictures / Mercy Ada Jesus: How I Arrange Fake Miracles In Odumeje's Church / Comedienne Emmanuella Pictured Working With Walt Disney Studios (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sick Comedienne 'Ada Jesus' is Dead. by Dozzywest(m): 12:30pm On Apr 21, 2021
According to a trending post on Facebook by Maria Ude Nwachi ( Afikpo Chick), the ailing comedian finally gave up the ghost while battling kidney failure.

The reactions was that of shock and grief with some expressing relief that she made peace and asked for the forgiveness of those she wronged.

Ada Jesus recently celebrated her birthday.

Re: Sick Comedienne 'Ada Jesus' is Dead. by Melaye(f): 12:32pm On Apr 21, 2021
RIP gal

This life is nothing really
Re: Sick Comedienne 'Ada Jesus' is Dead. by viosky(m): 12:32pm On Apr 21, 2021
Re: Sick Comedienne 'Ada Jesus' is Dead. by PlayMaker14: 12:34pm On Apr 21, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Sick Comedienne 'Ada Jesus' is Dead. by Righteousness2(m): 12:34pm On Apr 21, 2021
I Just Hope she made the most Important decision. I Just Hope she Genuiely made Peace with the JESUS Christ, because this is what Truly and Really Matters for everyone of us.

Departing this Evil and Wicked world with JESUS is to open your Eyes in the streets of Gold, a Place where all tears and pains are terminated and Deleted forever and ever.

Departing this Earth without JESUS is to open your Eyes in pains, tears, regrets and torture forever and ever. A Place where the worms do not die.

Don't Joke with your Eternity folks! Don't at all

5 Likes

Re: Sick Comedienne 'Ada Jesus' is Dead. by nero2face: 12:37pm On Apr 21, 2021
RIP Ada Jesus, while many people will condemn or even accuse Odumeje for Ada's death, I'll always advice we live a life of zero enemies... Ada gathered for herself lots of enemies while doing her comedy work, Odumeje just happen to be the post popular, may God forgive her shortcomings

2 Likes

Re: Sick Comedienne 'Ada Jesus' is Dead. by lilvicky68(m): 12:38pm On Apr 21, 2021
RIP..life is too short to keep enemies

2 Likes

Re: Sick Comedienne 'Ada Jesus' is Dead. by Nobody: 12:42pm On Apr 21, 2021
May her soul rest in peace.
Re: Sick Comedienne 'Ada Jesus' is Dead. by Nobody: 12:44pm On Apr 21, 2021
I don't really know her but RIP to her
Re: Sick Comedienne 'Ada Jesus' is Dead. by Ikechi5: 12:46pm On Apr 21, 2021
sad sad
Re: Sick Comedienne 'Ada Jesus' is Dead. by EmekaBlue(m): 12:46pm On Apr 21, 2021
May her soul RIP

Rita edochie and Odumeje una get luck say una forgive am b4 death...Una for gather enemies
Re: Sick Comedienne 'Ada Jesus' is Dead. by Rockyrascal(m): 12:51pm On Apr 21, 2021
Some people even believed her illness was a publicity stunt.
Re: Sick Comedienne 'Ada Jesus' is Dead. by Cutie09(m): 12:54pm On Apr 21, 2021
This is sad news. I pray God comfort her family it is well in Jesus name
Re: Sick Comedienne 'Ada Jesus' is Dead. by blueAgent(m): 12:57pm On Apr 21, 2021
Righteousness2:
I Just Hope she made the most Important decision. I Just Hope she Genuiely made Peace with the JESUS Christ, because this is what Truly and Really Matters for everyone of us.

Departing this Evil and Wicked world with JESUS is to open your Eyes in the streets of Gold, a Place where all tears and pains are terminated and Deleted forever and ever.

Departing this Earth without JESUS is to open your Eyes in pains, tears, regrets and torture forever and ever. A Place where the worms do not die.

Don't Joke with your Eternity folks! Don't at all

Sorry bro to disturb you.

But I felt it important to correct you on the issue of ones eternal fate after death.

No one goes to Heaven or Hell immediately after death neither is Hell eternal.

All this are pagans doctrine that have crept into christianity.

Please click and read.

https://www.nairaland.com/6326489/understanding-facts-truth-hellfire
Re: Sick Comedienne 'Ada Jesus' is Dead. by UsmanFodio: 12:58pm On Apr 21, 2021
nero2face:
RIP Ada Jesus, while many people will condemn or even accuse Odumeje for Ada's death, I'll always advice we live a life of zero enemies... Ada gathered for herself lots of enemies while doing her comedy work, Odumeje just happen to be the post popular, may God forgive her shortcomings

It is not possible to live a zero enemy life but, we should try as much as possible not to look for people's trouble
Re: Sick Comedienne 'Ada Jesus' is Dead. by songzDaniel01(m): 12:58pm On Apr 21, 2021
EmekaBlue:
May her soul RIP

Rita edochie and Odumeje una get luck say una forgive am b4 death...Una for gather enemies
its what they want you guys to believe..
Re: Sick Comedienne 'Ada Jesus' is Dead. by mmadu4: 1:00pm On Apr 21, 2021
them don finally kill this girl . nne mehn humans are wicked
Re: Sick Comedienne 'Ada Jesus' is Dead. by Righteousness2(m): 1:02pm On Apr 21, 2021
[s]
blueAgent:

But I felt it important to correct you on the issue of ones eternal fate after death.

Please click and read.

[/s]

Awake from slumber and Long Epistles. Stop giving the Bible your own interpretation. Take GOD'S Word Just the way you see it. GOD is not a Joker! Man is the Joker!

It is Appointed to men once to die and after that the Judgement.

The Richman and Lazarus is not a parable! Abramham is not a Parable .
Eternity Matters is not what u Deceive yourself with grammar!
If you Have Ears to Hear, you can hear
!
Re: Sick Comedienne 'Ada Jesus' is Dead. by UsmanFodio: 1:02pm On Apr 21, 2021
blueAgent:

Please click and read.

Oga, if you die, the next time you will rise is on the judgment day.

Whether now or later, I can't really say for sure. But just know that After death comes judgement. Any other thing that moves the earth with such persons face is either the spirit of God that came to deliver a message or the messenger of Devil that came to torment the living until some certain rites or ritual are done
Re: Sick Comedienne 'Ada Jesus' is Dead. by blueAgent(m): 1:20pm On Apr 21, 2021
UsmanFodio:

Oga, if you die, the next time you will rise is on the judgment day.

Whether now or later, I can't really say for sure. But just know that After death comes judgement. Any other thing that moves the earth with such persons face is either the spirit of God that came to deliver a message or the messenger of Devil that came to torment the living until some certain rites or ritual are done

That's true.

But I hope you know Hell is not for eternity as is been preached?
Re: Sick Comedienne 'Ada Jesus' is Dead. by blueAgent(m): 1:31pm On Apr 21, 2021
Righteousness2:
[s][/s]

Awake from slumber and Long Epistles. Stop giving the Bible your own interpretation. Take GOD'S Word Just the way you see it. GOD is not a Joker! Man is the Joker!

It is Appointed to men once to die and after that the Judgement.

The Richman and Lazarus is not a parable! Abramham is not a Parable .
Eternity Matters is not what u Deceive yourself with grammar!
If you Have Ears to Hear, you can hear
!

If after all the points and facts i gave in that article cannot explain the truth to you, then You are far from your bible, you read it with no understanding.

If Abraham and Lazarus are both in Heaven and Hell respectively.
Then explain to me why God's word says the wicked are reserved till the day of judgement?

2 Peter 2:9 The Lord knoweth how to deliver the godly out of temptations, and to reserve the unjust unto the day of judgment to be punished:

And the same God's word says God has reserved a day not days to judge the World in righteousness.

Acts 17:31 Because he hath appointed a day, in the which he will judge the world in righteousness by that man whom he hath ordained; whereof he hath given assurance unto all men, in that he hath raised him from the dead.

We also told that the wicked will die the second death in Hell fire.
Just like Sodom and gomorrah were destroyed with eternal fire.

2 Peter 2:6 And turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrha into ashes condemned them with an overthrow, making them an ensample unto those that after should live ungodly; Jude 1:7 Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.

Mr I sabi all is Sodom and gomorrah still burning?

Your type only profess Bible with mouth but are far from Heaven.

If you cannot understand God's word and you feel too proud to learn than what business do you have with Heaven?

Mr I too know

1 Like

Re: Sick Comedienne 'Ada Jesus' is Dead. by Righteousness2(m): 1:34pm On Apr 21, 2021
blueAgent:

If after all the points and facts i gave in that article cannot explain the truth to you, then You are far from your bible, you read it with no understanding.

If Abraham and Lazarus are both in Heaven and Hell respectively.
Then explain to me why God's word says the wicked are reserved till the day of judgement?

2 Peter 2:9 The Lord knoweth how to deliver the godly out of temptations, and to reserve the unjust unto the day of judgment to be punished:

And the same God's word says God has reserved a day not days to judge the World in righteousness.

Acts 17:31 Because he hath appointed a day, in the which he will judge the world in righteousness by that man whom he hath ordained; whereof he hath given assurance unto all men, in that he hath raised him from the dead.

We also told that the wicked will die the second death in Hell fire.
Just like Sodom and gomorrah were destroyed with eternal fire.

2 Peter 2:6 And turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrha into ashes condemned them with an overthrow, making them an ensample unto those that after should live ungodly; Jude 1:7 Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.

Mr I sabi all is Sodom and gomorrah still burning?

Your type only profess Bible with mouth but are far from Heaven.

If you cannot understand God's word and you feel too proud to learn than what business do you have with Heaven?

Mr I too know

You can as well say JESUS Christ is still in grave.
You Can as well as say thief at the cross whose Eternal Destination was changed in the last minute was a Parable or Fairy tale!

You Can as well say the Transfiguration experience with Elijah and Moses was a Parable..

You Can as well say Stephen whose spirit was received to Heaven was a Parable!

So many of you are Destroyed for lack of knowledge..
Continue Deceiving yourself!
When you Cross over, you will know First
Hand..
Re: Sick Comedienne 'Ada Jesus' is Dead. by Akinbiyiotes: 1:34pm On Apr 21, 2021
:ona wa oo
Re: Sick Comedienne 'Ada Jesus' is Dead. by Mimieck125(f): 1:46pm On Apr 21, 2021
heaww... may her soul rest in perfect peace �����
Re: Sick Comedienne 'Ada Jesus' is Dead. by blueAgent(m): 1:50pm On Apr 21, 2021
Righteousness2:

You can as well say JESUS Christ is still in grave.
You Can as well as say thief at the cross whose Eternal Destination was changed in the last minute was a Parable or Fairy tale!

You Can as well say Stephen whose spirit was received to Heaven was a Parable!

Continue Deceiving yourself!
When you Cross over, you will know First
Hand..

Quoting bible without facts or evidence.
The bible is clear that Jesus was resurrected after 3days in the grave.
The Bible also tells us that the saved theif and other dead saved people will be resurrected on the 2nd coming of Jesus .

Your problem and many others is that they are too proud and feel un teachable God hate such people with passion that's why he instructs us to be like little Children.

You can click and read all your arguments are answered there.

https://www.nairaland.com/5704487/what-goes-heaven-hell-it

https://www.nairaland.com/5520177/man-satan-immortality

https://www.nairaland.com/5667107/why-there-resurrection
Re: Sick Comedienne 'Ada Jesus' is Dead. by Righteousness2(m): 1:57pm On Apr 21, 2021
[s]
blueAgent:

Quoting bible without facts or evidence.
The bible is clear that Jesus was resurrected after 3days in the grave.
The Bible also tells us that the saved theif and other dead saved people will be resurrected on the 2nd coming of Jesus .

Your problem and many others is that they are too proud and feel un teachable God hate such people with passion that's why he instructs us to be like little Children.

You can click and read all your arguments are answered there.

https://www.nairaland.com/5704487/what-goes-heaven-hell-it

https://www.nairaland.com/5520177/man-satan-immortality

https://www.nairaland.com/5667107/why-there-resurrection
[/s]
You Need Help bro..
Repent so you don't Perish for ignorance
Re: Sick Comedienne 'Ada Jesus' is Dead. by HONESTFACT101(m): 2:10pm On Apr 21, 2021
Rip

life is somehow you don't know when you are going to go someone who just celebrated her birthday dead today

FOR YOU READING CONTINUE IN SIN CONTINUE YOUR ETHNIC HATE,HAVE NO CONSCIENCE FOR YOUR FELLOW MAN BUT WHEN THE LORD CALLS YOU MUST ANSWER......signing out
Re: Sick Comedienne 'Ada Jesus' is Dead. by OlayemiAshraf(m): 2:44pm On Apr 21, 2021
Finally her vital sign is straight ...rest in peace .....
Re: Sick Comedienne 'Ada Jesus' is Dead. by Nobody: 5:42pm On Apr 21, 2021
Righteousness2:
[s][/s]
You Need Help bro..
Repent so you don't Perish for ignorance
Oga he's actually telling you the fact. The book of Daniel captured it too
Re: Sick Comedienne 'Ada Jesus' is Dead. by Righteousness2(m): 6:07pm On Apr 21, 2021
MyFlair:
Oga he's actually telling you the fact. The book of Daniel captured it too
Keep quiet with your nonsense fact.
When you don't know God nor His Word any dick and harry can confuse and feed you Abominations and nonsense of all sorts.
Awake !
Re: Sick Comedienne 'Ada Jesus' is Dead. by Gabe427: 6:09pm On Apr 21, 2021
please who is this Ada Jesus I've been seeing everywhere

(1) (Reply)

Pregnant Kim Kardashian Shows Off Baby Bump In Style Alongside Her Boyfriend 'ka / PICTURE STORY: Annie Idibia Rocks Low Cut Hair / PICTURES- Davido's Birthday Bash In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.