Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,441 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Older Than Your Mother N Father- Inlaws - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Older Than Your Mother N Father- Inlaws (377 Views)

My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me / How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) / My Fiancée Is 7 Years Older Than Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Older Than Your Mother N Father- Inlaws by Quality20(m): 1:51pm On Apr 21, 2021
Hello team nairaland elders and wise fellows. I know many guys like to avoid dating their age mates and could easily label ladies in their 30s as evening newspapers, but then I still think its cool marrying a lady who is really matured, as in, a lady in the age range 30 to 45, because then u have a real companion who can reason with u. What I really find unable to place is a situation where "team catch them young" go for ladies who are in their early twenties, only to realise that the parents of such ladies are only a few years older than they themselves. How do you show sufficient respect and regard befitting of a son-inlaw to her parents when its clear to everyone that you might even be peers? Note that the bridegroom to- be may well be far older than the mother -inlaw.
So in these types of scenarios, wont the inlaws see the man as some kind of paedophile and if its our typical southern culture, how will the husband be able to flatten himself at each juncture he meets with the inlaws to greet them culturally respectfully? Wont the respect exercised here seem too artificial? Well guys of the "team catch them young" I think you guys need to step up and become" team catch my mate"
Re: Older Than Your Mother N Father- Inlaws by Nobody: 1:59pm On Apr 21, 2021
Pedophilia is sexual attraction towards children.
I see people use the term for people who are older than their partner by a wide margin even though the said partner is well and above the legal age for marriage. This is wrong.

To your question, if your boss is much younger than you would you disrespect him or treating him as a peer?
Re: Older Than Your Mother N Father- Inlaws by Quality20(m): 2:51pm On Apr 21, 2021
Tadeknkeepcalm:
Pedophilia is sexual attraction towards children.
I see people use the term for people who are older than their partner by a wide margin even though the said partner is well and above the legal age for marriage. This is wrong.

To your question, if your boss is much younger than you would you disrespect him or treating him as a peer?
u are quite right

(1) (Reply)

The Man Who Will Not Be Moved / Your Partner Is Cheating. See How To Detect This. / (VIDEO): American Lady Crashes Boyfriend's Car Over Suspicion Of Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.