Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,564 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Benin/warri This Guy Can Ring Your Car Engine Of Any Make 2 Last 2 Years At Le - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Benin/warri This Guy Can Ring Your Car Engine Of Any Make 2 Last 2 Years At Le (1720 Views)

We can ring any car engine, no blue smoke or oil shortage, Abuja / 10 Cars That Are Powered By The Engine Of Another Manufacturer / How Good Is Flushing The Engine Of Your Car? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benin/warri This Guy Can Ring Your Car Engine Of Any Make 2 Last 2 Years At Le by mrcoolautofix(m): 2:15pm On Apr 21, 2021
I am creating this post cos some of you from warri and Benin have been calling me prior to this topic while he was away so we just have a discussion about this and he is ready to render this service outside abuja,

Before going further, there is no exception or limitations prior to the engine kind or type v6, 4 cylinder & 8 cylinders, be it aluminium or cast iron block engine block..
Take a look at this pictures of avenses he just completed few days ago and camry 2.4 2008

What did you have to loose, you have two choices to buy used engine for 300 to 450k which you will depend on luck to get the right one, if it smokes they will not accept it but buy piston rings and top cylinder head gasket.. thats all so give him a shot and i guarantee you it will be successful & worry free. 08061371793

Re: Benin/warri This Guy Can Ring Your Car Engine Of Any Make 2 Last 2 Years At Le by sexy74(m): 2:36pm On Apr 21, 2021
Where is his location in Abuja ?
Re: Benin/warri This Guy Can Ring Your Car Engine Of Any Make 2 Last 2 Years At Le by mrcoolautofix(m): 10:05pm On Apr 23, 2021
sexy74:
Dutse Alhaji
Re: Benin/warri This Guy Can Ring Your Car Engine Of Any Make 2 Last 2 Years At Le by Felicity001(m): 6:28pm On Apr 24, 2021
Can he come down to Lagos to work? Cost of transportation and accommodation on me
Re: Benin/warri This Guy Can Ring Your Car Engine Of Any Make 2 Last 2 Years At Le by mrcoolautofix(m): 8:11pm On Apr 26, 2021
Felicity001:
Can he come down to Lagos to work? Cost of transportation and accommodation on me
Why not, whats the car make & model?
Re: Benin/warri This Guy Can Ring Your Car Engine Of Any Make 2 Last 2 Years At Le by naijadrivablog: 7:13am On Apr 27, 2021
sexy74:

I asked his location but he couldn't direct me. I know the area he described but can't say, come so so and so place. Told me to call him

2 Likes

Re: Benin/warri This Guy Can Ring Your Car Engine Of Any Make 2 Last 2 Years At Le by Felicity001(m): 7:13am On Apr 27, 2021
mrcoolautofix:

Why not, whats the car make & model?

Corolla 03
Re: Benin/warri This Guy Can Ring Your Car Engine Of Any Make 2 Last 2 Years At Le by sexy74(m): 10:34am On Apr 27, 2021
naijadrivablog:

The OP is referring to himself. Don't be deceived. Na himself him de talk about but said it like it is another person. mrcoolfix or whatever is his name.

Thanks
Re: Benin/warri This Guy Can Ring Your Car Engine Of Any Make 2 Last 2 Years At Le by TkhGuy(m): 11:29pm On Apr 28, 2021
naijadrivablog:

The OP is referring to himself. Don't be deceived. Na himself him de talk about but said it like it is another person. mrcoolfix or whatever is his name.
have you met this guy before & he ringed your car engine?
You don't sound like you know him, people who know him don't sound like you.. you are just here seating behind your phone, looking for trouble, why don't you mind your business?

1 Like

Re: Benin/warri This Guy Can Ring Your Car Engine Of Any Make 2 Last 2 Years At Le by TkhGuy(m): 11:35pm On Apr 28, 2021
sexy74:

Thanks
so you just believed this mr no body over someone with a great reputation? Try googling car ac mechanic in abuja and see for yourself, the first two results will be definitely this Drcoolautofix guy, it's absurd some rat can just come up here out their shit hole to rant about what they doesn't know about..
Re: Benin/warri This Guy Can Ring Your Car Engine Of Any Make 2 Last 2 Years At Le by TkhGuy(m): 11:39pm On Apr 28, 2021
Felicity001:

Corolla 03
Re: Benin/warri This Guy Can Ring Your Car Engine Of Any Make 2 Last 2 Years At Le by naijadrivablog: 8:11am On Apr 29, 2021
TkhGuy:
have you met this guy before & he ringed your car engine?
You don't sound like you know him, people who know him don't sound like you.. you are just here seating behind your phone, looking for trouble, why don't you mind your business?

If he hasn't ringed your car and you are not his alternate account?
Re: Benin/warri This Guy Can Ring Your Car Engine Of Any Make 2 Last 2 Years At Le by TkhGuy(m): 10:05am On Apr 29, 2021
naijadrivablog:

If he hasn't ringed your car and you are not his alternate account, why not mind your business
[b]have you met him in person before? [/b]The answer is NO, so why saying what you don't know? That's daft & stupidity.. if you have him working on your engine, show me pictures of him...

this is my car he worked on ac issues, I know him personally, the question is why stepping on others people's business? You will die a miserable death if you don't desist from that attitude..

Re: Benin/warri This Guy Can Ring Your Car Engine Of Any Make 2 Last 2 Years At Le by naijadrivablog: 10:53am On Apr 29, 2021
TkhGuy:
have you met him in person before? [/b]The answer is NO, so why saying what you don't know? That's daft & stupidity.. if you have him working on your engine, show me pictures of him...

this is my car he worked on ac issues, I know him personally, the question is why stepping on others people's business? [b]You will die a miserable death if you don't desist from that attitude

Lalasticlala, mynd44, seun

NL rules 2 and 3
Re: Benin/warri This Guy Can Ring Your Car Engine Of Any Make 2 Last 2 Years At Le by Gravatar: 12:16pm On Apr 29, 2021
naijadrivablog:

Lalasticlala, mynd44, seun

NL rules 2 and 3

Both monikers belong to the same quack and very rude mechanic, the main mccool moniker was banned a couple of days ago for his usual senseless posts, then he resurrected this one. Na ban sure pass.
Re: Benin/warri This Guy Can Ring Your Car Engine Of Any Make 2 Last 2 Years At Le by TkhGuy(m): 9:48am On May 01, 2021
naijadrivablog:

If he hasn't ringed your car and you are not his alternate account?
you should mind your business..
Re: Benin/warri This Guy Can Ring Your Car Engine Of Any Make 2 Last 2 Years At Le by mrcoolautofix(m): 7:36am On May 16, 2021
Gravatar:

Both monikers belong to the same quack and very rude mechanic, the main mccool moniker was banned a couple of days ago for his usual senseless posts, then he resurrected this one. Na ban sure pass.
Finally hope you attention seeker have fixed her car for her? I knew she was unserious cos my real customers don't have time to play solitaire like you both are doing... I have a bad news for you bro, maybe you should hang yourself cos many folks have turned up, & we are doing what we do best. So more grease to your elbow loser

(1) (Reply)

How Prepared Is Your Car For That Journey? / Car Snatcher Caught In Owerri - Pics / Low Thermometer Reading

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.