Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,612 members, 7,865,472 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:40 PM

Why Can't Igbos Withdraw From The Enemy Territory? - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Can't Igbos Withdraw From The Enemy Territory? (13775 Views)

May The Gods Protect Our President Elect Who Is In UK (enemy Territory) / APC, Buhari Should Withdraw From Presidential Race - Fayose / Certificate Saga: Withdraw From Presidential Race, PDP Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Can't Igbos Withdraw From The Enemy Territory? by nwabso: 2:16pm On Apr 22, 2011
The mistake made in Nigeria was by Lord Laggard. He saw it as an achievement but never saw that he combined fuel and water together. How can they stick together? The Northerners are backward, full of illiterates who saw enlightenment as blindness and they ll continue to be blind.barberic and savages, bastards, because these Almajaries never know the meaning of father and what it means to have one. when I see them atimes walking aimlessly without ambition and steering to know where they are going, I keep wondering if these are among the human folks or beings with animalistic tendencies because they behave like one. What a drawback to the nation. When you are planning on the way of pushing forward, they ll be planning on how to start violence by saying that what Allah ask them to do. When you see them knocking their heads on the ground in the name of praying, you ask yourself some question but it ll never occur to you that they are playing on how to go and kill. So idle and not caring to work and resort to begging. You see a boy of 18yrs still carrying plate around begging by quoting that it is how Allah made them. A hungry man is an angry man. when hunger comes, you see them looking for where to loot from Igbo man by causing disturbances so that when they run because they are peaceful, these animals ll go and loot their hard earned goods and money. What a greediness. Bible say he who always kill with knife will definitely die by the knife.
Now they are causing disturbances because an easterner who is a Christian won a presidential election. Let me ask you, can a left hand rule the right one? If it happened before, the colonial masters gave power to northerners because they felt they are dealing with human beings not knowing they are dealing with goats or they saw them as morons which they can easily get what they wanted from easily. Do you think these backward people could rule Nigeria again? No, it ll never happen. The power has come to descend where it suppose to be. Have you seen where a Muslim rules America before? It can never happen. So Hausa Muslim can never lead this country again. In the bible, there was no where Egyptians rule the Israelites, so the East must rule this country. Even if a northerner must rule, he must be a christian.when they start interpreting the Koran well, they ll find out that killing is another name for animalistic life. These people are just a shame to the nation.
What Buhari knows is all the time going to court. Let him come and rule since he thinks Nigerians are blind as in the old days when they cunningly hooked power all to themselves for over forty something years without anything to show for it. Let them come and hold power again. Let us see now how these animals will hold power again. Can animals control human being? No, it will never happen. GOODLUCK FOR LIFE.EASTERNERS AND SOUTHERNERS ARE ISRAELITES WHO ARE DESTINED TO RULE THIS COUNTRY WHERE ONEWI LL BREATH FRESH AIR AND SLEEP WITH TWO EYES CLOSED.GOD HAS VISITED NIGERIA ANDWI LL NEVER LEAVE NIGERIA AGAINUNTIL THE END OF THE WORLD, MEANING NO MISTAKE OF SHIFTING POWER TO ANIMALS, THAT IS MUSLIMS AGAIN.
Re: Why Can't Igbos Withdraw From The Enemy Territory? by AljUche: 2:23pm On Apr 22, 2011
Desola:

I would like an Igbo to wxplain to me why the they think the South South would ever want to collaborate with the South East.
gbammm

you see most of my igbo brothers live in a delusional world were everything should be going there way.

Now in the SS we have yoruba, igbo, ijaw, edo, ika, ikwerri, ibibio, efik itsekiri, ogoni etc

the yorubas, edo, itsekiri would most liklly follow there western brothers (yorubas) because they follow yorubas political and economically.

the ika and ikwerri would prefer to be on there own rather than following igbos

delta igbos is not sure for igbos as well

ijaws might follow igbos or may be not

crossriver is NOT following igbos, that is a fact

Now to your question the SS would not follow igbos because the SS does not contain just 1 groups

in the SS alone we have about 50 ethnic groups with strong identities.

moreover the SS would break because igbos would not want to loss there territory in delta state and edo.
Re: Why Can't Igbos Withdraw From The Enemy Territory? by EzeUche3(m): 2:25pm On Apr 22, 2011
^^^

Right now, the SS sees the North as the SOLE enemy. Not the Igbo who they see as allies. Especially, because we helped get President Jonathan elected, because we put our full support behind him. I have yet to hear any SS person use angry words describing the Ndigbo. They see we are no threat to their sovereignty. The SS/SE seems to be a united political front.

Do not talk about something you know nothing about. Frankly, the ENTIRE SOUTH is angry with the North, because you all keep on killing our brothers and sisters for no reason.
Re: Why Can't Igbos Withdraw From The Enemy Territory? by THEAMAKA(f): 2:29pm On Apr 22, 2011
Desola:

I would like an Igbo to wxplain to me why the they think the South South would ever want to collaborate with the South East.
girl puhhhhleeeaaaaze. you are right, the SS would be too busy fighting amongst themselves and worried about who is going to control their resources, therefore ignoring Igbos. but do we give a flying FUUUUUUUK!  

Kenyy:

Please leave the Core Niger Deltans from your Suicide Mission. Besides, SE support for our Misguided Son is reciprocal only to all PDP, some APGA and AC(NOT Rochas)  Candidates in all elections. We only have a Pact with the Leaders of SE and not the Masses of which you are one. Besides, come April 26, 2011, we shall carry out all that is contain in the Pact and that will be the end.
the only person on a suicide mission is yourself. "if Nigeria splits up, i will stay with my northern brothers" ? REALLY? lol and when they turn it into a full on Sharia state, no one will be spared. do you think they will even be welcoming to any non-Muslim at all? you are seriously living in lala land.

@dummy namfav. . . you talk too much crap! but what can i say? you were probably taught all that crap since the day you were born. the most unproductive, uneducated, poverty-stricken group is where you come from. i will say you are amongst the lucky few that can even get access to a computer. LOOOOOL. we know most of your people's success comes from DIRTY POLITICS and CORRUPT BARGAINING!
I'm more than sure you are related to a politicians that is sucking the Niger Delta dry while enriching themselves and their families. you are among the worst here, ready to sell out your fellow Nigerians when getting bashed on another thread? YEAH, i remember you. someone insulted all Nigerians and you were quick to point out how "UN-NIGERIAN" you were despite the fact that whether you like it or not, isn't that your nationality? SMH.

WHEN WILL PEOPLE STOP THIS MADNESS?
Alj Uche:

gbammm

you see most of my igbo brothers live in a delusional world were everything should be going there way.

Now in the SS we have yoruba, igbo, ijaw, edo, ika, ikwerri, ibibio, efik itsekiri, ogoni etc

the ika and ikwerri would prefer to be on there own rather than following igbos

delta igbos is not sure for igbos as well

ijaws might follow igbos or may be not

crossriver is NOT following igbos, that is a fact

Now to your question the SS would not follow igbos because the SS does not contain just 1 groups

in the SS alone we have about 50 ethnic groups with strong identities.

moreover the SS would break because igbos would not want to loss there territory in delta state and edo.

OH SHARAP DIA! we all know there is NO SUCH THING AS SOUTH SOUTH! did you not see all those ethnicities you named as South South? many of which do not even get along and continue to fight amongst themselves.
everyone knows Northern River State is basically Igbo land and why refer to the delta IGBO as something else? the Nigerian political maps are drawn all wrong, and now confused Kanuri peeps like you are chatting s**t, period.
im sure the SS only fear would be Igbo dominance, and when they further divide, the thing will be Ijaw dominance. LOOOOOOL.
Re: Why Can't Igbos Withdraw From The Enemy Territory? by EzeUche3(m): 2:33pm On Apr 22, 2011
I like the new THE AMAKA.

Welcome back. cool
Re: Why Can't Igbos Withdraw From The Enemy Territory? by nwabso: 2:33pm On Apr 22, 2011
[quote EzeUche
Right now, the SS sees the North as the SOLE enemy. Not the Igbo who they see as allies. Especially, because we helped get President Jonathan elected, because we put our full support behind him. I have yet to hear any SS person use angry words describing the Ndigbo. They see we are no threat to their sovereignty. The SS/SE seems to be a united political front.

Do not talk about something you know nothing about. Frankly, the ENTIRE SOUTH is angry with the North, because you all keep on killing our brothers and sisters for no reason.
[quote][/quote]

Nwanne, yu will live long with blessings and good health.
Re: Why Can't Igbos Withdraw From The Enemy Territory? by THEAMAKA(f): 2:36pm On Apr 22, 2011
EzeUche__:

I like the new THE AMAKA.

Welcome back. cool
thank you wink
Re: Why Can't Igbos Withdraw From The Enemy Territory? by phreakabit(m): 2:39pm On Apr 22, 2011
atleast you are honest enough, but in honest you are worth nothing, people like you should be driven into the atlantic and follow your ibo brothers in maryland

LOL! This namfav guy brake break chalk at all? What the F  are you talking about?
Re: Why Can't Igbos Withdraw From The Enemy Territory? by phreakabit(m): 2:46pm On Apr 22, 2011

The question here should be, do the Igbos really need anyone? Just so you don't bother replying that is A rhetorical question.
Re: Why Can't Igbos Withdraw From The Enemy Territory? by Kenyy: 2:47pm On Apr 22, 2011
For those who want to join SE, please read this before taking further decision:
http://234next.com/csp/cms/sites/Next/News/Metro/5691810-147/story.csp
Re: Why Can't Igbos Withdraw From The Enemy Territory? by THEAMAKA(f): 2:52pm On Apr 22, 2011
Kenyy:

are you kidding me? im sure your new country would be crime-free, right? LOL
Re: Why Can't Igbos Withdraw From The Enemy Territory? by AljUche: 2:52pm On Apr 22, 2011
Kenyy:

it is only ideeiots like beaf that would join SE

no SS in his right senses would join with the igbos to form a country
Re: Why Can't Igbos Withdraw From The Enemy Territory? by EzeUche3(m): 2:54pm On Apr 22, 2011
Alj Uche:

it is only ideeiots like beaf that would join SE

no SS in his right senses would join with the igbos to form a country

SS/SE unity in the past election has shown that you are truly wrong and misguided.

Thank God the people of the South, are starting to realize the barbarism that exist in the North. We are united against the North now and forever.
Re: Why Can't Igbos Withdraw From The Enemy Territory? by AljUche: 3:00pm On Apr 22, 2011
THE AMAKA:

girl puhhhhleeeaaaaze. you are right, the SS would be too busy fighting amongst themselves and worried about who is going to control their resources, therefore ignoring Igbos. but do we give a flying FUUUUUUUK!  
the only person on a suicide mission is yourself. "if Nigeria splits up, i will stay with my northern brothers" ? REALLY? lol and when they turn it into a full on Sharia state, no one will be spared. do you think they will even be welcoming to any non-Muslim at all? you are seriously living in lala land.

@dummy namfav. . . you talk too much crap! but what can i say? you were probably taught all that crap since the day you were born. the most unproductive, uneducated, poverty-stricken group is where you come from. i will say you are amongst the lucky few that can even get access to a computer. LOOOOOL. we know most of your people's success comes from DIRTY POLITICS and CORRUPT BARGAINING!
I'm more than sure you are related to a politicians that is sucking the Niger Delta dry while enriching themselves and their families. you are among the worst here, ready to sell out your fellow Nigerians when getting bashed on another thread? YEAH, i remember you. someone insulted all Nigerians and you were quick to point out how "UN-NIGERIAN" you were despite the fact that whether you like it or not, isn't that your nationality? SMH.

WHEN WILL PEOPLE STOP THIS MADNESS?OH SHARAP DIA! we all know there is NO SUCH THING AS SOUTH SOUTH! did you not see all those ethnicities you named as South South? many of which do not even get along and continue to fight amongst themselves.
everyone knows Northern River State is basically Igbo land and why refer to the delta IGBO as something else? the Nigerian political maps are drawn all wrong, and now confused Kanuri peeps like you are chatting s**t, period.
im sure the SS only fear would be Igbo dominance, and when they further divide, the thing will be Ijaw dominance. LOOOOOOL.

LOL

you make me laugh, when last have been to Nigeria ?

what do u know about Islam ?

do you know according to ohaneze 75% of the lagos population are igbo ?  wink

do you know the whole SW from lagos to ondo striaght to kwara, oyo all adopted Sharia and yet igbos are 79% of the SW?

how many igbos or SS have been killed in the north or SW because of sharia ?

you keep insulting the north but yet the igbos are the most crime oriented people in nigeria

79% of the crimes in nigeria especailly lagos (SW yoruba state) are commited by igbos

80% of the crimes in the north today are commited by igbo.

and yet no one has opened an eye to igbos so why shout northerners ups and down

should the north pratices Sharia on igbos like they we do on the citizens ?

you see u do not know anything about nigeria or the people so i beg u do not agur on what you do not know about. SS would be silly to go with the SE knowing the fight and mistrust that would go on.

SE should take delta igbo and other terriotry allocated to them in SS and go.

SS and SW should do the same cool
Re: Why Can't Igbos Withdraw From The Enemy Territory? by AljUche: 3:04pm On Apr 22, 2011
EzeUche__:

SS/SE unity in the past election has shown that you are truly wrong and misguided.

Thank God the people of the South, are starting to realize the barbarism that exist in the North. We are united against the North now and forever.

hisses
grin grin grin grin grin grin u see SE voted for a SS president and SS would do the same for SE now

but do not be in the illustion that SS would follow the SE in secession, it would be very silly and a suicide mission.

SS has over 50 ethnic groups which means it is easy to use 1 against the other. so be careful

do not decieved at all. even NE would not go with NW in secession not to talk of SS and SE

moreover it seems like you people take SS a part of "igbo empire" before the war. stop this rubbish and come to terms with the reality
Re: Why Can't Igbos Withdraw From The Enemy Territory? by phreakabit(m): 3:05pm On Apr 22, 2011
Kenyy:

WOW! Another slowpoke joins the forum. How old are you by the way? Your choice and use of words, clearly shows you aren't quite the caliber of individual worth getting into an argument with. I implore you to read more, broaden your horizon, learn new words, strengthen your use of English, improve your spoken English. Just get more intelligent, have something to offer and then maybe you can piss me off. Cos right about now, you come across as an inferior being seeking to create a reputation for himself on NL. You wouldn't get that from me bro! Oh BTW if you where smart enough you should know that Oche is a Benue name. And the Other guys? Yes they are Igbos. So what? Show me an ethnic race in this world without crime. Your state of reasoning is quite pitiful.

before taking further decision

^^^^ This part crackeds me up. Taking further decision? LOL RFLMAOLOLING@THIS!
Re: Why Can't Igbos Withdraw From The Enemy Territory? by namfav(m): 3:06pm On Apr 22, 2011
THE AMAKA:

calm down ibo girl, are you enganged to ezeuche? why do you insult northerners, you have too much hatred for us why? in the north we have nothing but love for the southerners, apart from some incidents that you know exist because of political and ethnic reasons but it is nothing to get twisted about and it happens everywhere, we are producted, educated and rich, maybe not in capital but we have a rich heritage you can't take that away from us, i'm a hard working student, and i want to do good for nigeria, i don't do politics or corruption my sister, we are all 1 and we shouldn't fight ok, don't become a female ezeuche, we deal with him well here
Re: Why Can't Igbos Withdraw From The Enemy Territory? by Digriz(m): 3:09pm On Apr 22, 2011
Kenyy:

wat has this got to do wt d thread?
Re: Why Can't Igbos Withdraw From The Enemy Territory? by EzeUche3(m): 3:10pm On Apr 22, 2011
Alj Uche:

hisses
grin grin grin grin grin grin u see SE voted for a SS president and SS would do the same for SE now

but do not be in the illustion that SS would follow the SE in secession, it would be very silly and a suicide mission.

SS has over 50 ethnic groups which means it is easy to use 1 against the other. so be careful

do not decieved at all. even NE would not go with NW in secession not to talk of SS and SE

moreover it seems like you people take SS a part of "igbo empire" before the war. stop this rubbish and come to terms with the reality

Frankly, I just want the North to leave Nigeria. That region serves no purpose, but only death and destruction.

Once the North leaves, then we, the people of the South can decide our own destiny.
Re: Why Can't Igbos Withdraw From The Enemy Territory? by AljUche: 3:16pm On Apr 22, 2011
EzeUche__:

Frankly, I just want the North to leave Nigeria. That region serves no purpose, but only death and destruction.

Once the North leaves, then we, the people of the South can decide our own destiny.

to be honest i do not want the north or south to leave because of my business

moreover, to what purpose does spiting led to undecided

70% of the food produced in Nigeria is from the north, 20% of high class educated people is also from the north

the north protects nigeria through the military, etc

so ezeuche please stop this north and south sentiment and face the issue at hand

ie there should be more police force in nigeria that would ensure the protection of igbos and other ethnic group in north.

this is what jonathan needs to do
Re: Why Can't Igbos Withdraw From The Enemy Territory? by phreakabit(m): 3:18pm On Apr 22, 2011
namfav:

calm down ibo girl, are you enganged to ezeuche? why do you insult northerners, you have too much hatred for us why? in the north[b] we have nothing but love for the southerners[/b], apart from some incidents that you know exist because of political and ethnic reasons but it is nothing to get twisted about and it happens everywhere, we are producted, educated and rich, maybe not in capital but we have a rich heritage you can't take that away from us, i'm a hard working student, and i want to do good for nigeria, i don't do politics or corruption my sister, we are all 1 and we shouldn't fight ok, don't become a female ezeuche, we deal with him well here

Fav, as much as I want to believe you, I just have to tell you the actions of your people communicate a different message in its entirety. The bombing of churches, the slaying of non Northerners at the slightest provocation ( A good example would be the [size=15pt]Danish[/size] cartoons), the list is endless. I must say what you intend doing here,which I presume to be changing the southern perception of the North, would be difficult enough if we where blind. The fact that we can see and hear, makes it even more difficult.
Re: Why Can't Igbos Withdraw From The Enemy Territory? by THEAMAKA(f): 3:19pm On Apr 22, 2011
namfav:

calm down ibo girl, are you enganged to ezeuche? why do you insult northerners, you have too much hatred for us why? in the north we have nothing but love for the southerners, apart from some incidents that you know exist because of political and ethnic reasons but it is nothing to get twisted about and it happens everywhere, we are producted, educated and rich, maybe not in capital but we have a rich heritage you can't take that away from us, i'm a hard working student, and i want to do good for nigeria, i don't do politics or corruption my sister, we are all 1 and we shouldn't fight ok, don't become a female ezeuche, we deal with him well here
the bold is nothing but LIES!
I'm not insulting Northerners as much, im insulting Fulani because their own is the worst! as i said, the most uneducated, unproductive, poverty-stricken group = THE FULANI.
it seems YOU have the hatred, you go all over this forum with your ethnic superiority crap talking as if everyone should be bowing to the Fulani or begging them for acceptance. . . WHO ARE YOU?

Alj Uche:

LOL

you make me laugh, when last have been to Nigeria ?

what do u know about Islam ?

do you know according to ohaneze 75% of the lagos population are igbo ?  wink

do you know the whole SW from lagos to ondo striaght to kwara, oyo all adopted Sharia and yet igbos are 79% of the SW?

how many igbos or SS have been killed in the north or SW because of sharia ?

you keep insulting the north but yet the igbos are the most crime oriented people in nigeria

79% of the crimes in nigeria especailly lagos (SW yoruba state) are commited by igbos

80% of the crimes in the north today are commited by igbo.

and yet no one has opened an eye to igbos so why shout northerners ups and down

should the north pratices Sharia on igbos like they we do on the citizens ?

you see u do not know anything about nigeria or the people so i beg u do not agur on what you do not know about. SS would be silly to go with the SE knowing the fight and mistrust that would go on.

SE should take delta igbo and other terriotry allocated to them in SS and go.

SS and SW should do the same cool
and the fact that you believe any of those numbers is utter crap. I SERIOUSLY LAUGH! that would mean Igbos are 35% of Nigeria making us the LARGEST ETHNIC GROUP! hehehe.
so all your EHI people aren't committing crimes? oh yeah, i remember they just prefer to read the Koran all day and pop out babies with no hopes of a future. MTCHEWWWWW.
Re: Why Can't Igbos Withdraw From The Enemy Territory? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Apr 22, 2011
alhaji,
trade takes place between nigeria and togo,ghana benin as it is now. ditto for northern ireland and the separate republic in the south. russia and  the other soviet republics.
if there are reasons for staying together try  and think of them
Re: Why Can't Igbos Withdraw From The Enemy Territory? by EzeUche3(m): 3:23pm On Apr 22, 2011
phreakabit:

Fav, as much as I want to believe you, I just have to tell you the actions of your people communicate a different message in its entirety. The bombing of churches, the slaying of non Northerners at the slightest provocation ( A good example would be the [size=15pt]Danish[/size] cartoons), the list is endless. I must say what you intend doing here,which I presume to be changing the southern perception of the North, would be difficult enough if we where blind. The fact that we can see and hear, makes it even more difficult.

Thank you! I understand that namfav is trying to defend his people, but their actions have shown the people of the South, time and time again, how they truly view us. How can a Hausa be friendly with his neighbor one day, and the next day he is using a machete to try and kill his neighbor. It just doesn't make sense to me. They do not value any Southern lives!  angry
Re: Why Can't Igbos Withdraw From The Enemy Territory? by phreakabit(m): 3:25pm On Apr 22, 2011
iwonbaoko:

alhaji,
trade takes place between nigeria and togo,ghana benin as it is now. ditto for northern ireland and the separate republic in the south. russia and  the other soviet republics.

The Key word here being THINK!
Re: Why Can't Igbos Withdraw From The Enemy Territory? by AljUche: 3:26pm On Apr 22, 2011
THE AMAKA:

I'm not insulring Northerners, im insulting Fulani because their own is the worst! as i said, the most uneducated, unproductive, poverty-stricken group = THE FULANI.
it seems YOU have the hatred, you go all over this forum with your ethnic superiority crap talking as if everyone should be bowing to the Fulani or begging them for acceptance. . . WHO ARE YOU?
and the fact that you believe any of those numbers is utter crap. I SERIOUSLY LAUGH! that would mean Igbos are 35% of Nigeria making us the LARGEST ETHNIC GROUP! hehehe.
so all your EHI people aren't committing crimes? oh yeah, i remember they just prefer to read the Koran all day and pop out babies with no hopes of a future. MTCHEWWWWW.
sad SMH

whether igbos are the largest ethnic group or not the fact still remains that it is north the north that are killing igbos but thugs

put urself in there shoes, what would u do

do u know that northerners are killed as well in this riots

what the country or joanthan needs to do is make a secrity force that protects the people be it igbo or others in the north from future violences.

it is sad enough that southerners hate us, it becomes even worse if you people can not see the enough being made here to protect southerners

even my say in borno, during a smal scale riot, i protected my igbo neighbours from such people and i know there are millions of northerners that would do the same

please stop generalizing the hate undecided

and yes the north produce the most educated people in nigeria after the yorubas undecided
Re: Why Can't Igbos Withdraw From The Enemy Territory? by THEAMAKA(f): 3:28pm On Apr 22, 2011
Alj Uche:

and yes the north produce the most educated people in nigeria after the yorubas undecided

MORE LIES
Re: Why Can't Igbos Withdraw From The Enemy Territory? by AljUche: 3:29pm On Apr 22, 2011
iwonbaoko:

alhaji,

yeah i know but in 1 country sure business are more convient unlike in sperated countries, if u get what i mean

in my business, i do not have to pay tax and all that, all i do is get a bs to lagos or port harcount and do the selling

that is all
Re: Why Can't Igbos Withdraw From The Enemy Territory? by namfav(m): 3:31pm On Apr 22, 2011
hmm, so sanusi, ribadu, el rufai, dangote and many others are not productive or educated? you are generalizing, it is like me saying that all igbos are thieves who cannot be trusted, please stop reading from the book of ezeuche, you are playing a game of stereotypes, i feel sorry for you if that is what you think about fulani, because i never expected that, i thought you were one of the better ibos  angry  angry  angry

THE AMAKA:

I'm not insulting Northerners as much, im insulting Fulani because their own is the worst! as i said, the most uneducated, unproductive, poverty-stricken group = THE FULANI.

it will be st_pid to say that all northerners will carry a machete when they meet a southerner, it is totally wrong, not all of us carry hatred, in fact we do not carry hatred per se, it is just tension which can be avoided if souterners open their minds and stop having such images of northerners, in the north people have emotions as well, and we can get angry when we are provoked you knw
phreakabit:

Re: Why Can't Igbos Withdraw From The Enemy Territory? by AljUche: 3:32pm On Apr 22, 2011
THE AMAKA:

MORE LIES

remember education is not about wearing suits and knowing your english

it about culture and behavour, aristorcistic behavour is more of an education than english learning

did u hear of the northerners that are in the nigeria space program
Re: Why Can't Igbos Withdraw From The Enemy Territory? by phreakabit(m): 3:32pm On Apr 22, 2011
Alj Uche:

yeah i know but in 1 country sure business are more convient unlike in sperated countries, if u get what i mean

in my business, i do not have to pay tax and all that, all i do is get a bs to lagos or port harcount and do the selling

that is all

^^^^^ LOL! Dude! We all know say you be Omo Oduwa. Stop with the shenanigans.
Re: Why Can't Igbos Withdraw From The Enemy Territory? by AljUche: 3:33pm On Apr 22, 2011
phreakabit:

^^^^^ LOL! Dude! We all know say you be Omo Oduwa. Stop with the shenanigans.

what are u talking about undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

New Anambra State University Teaching Hospital Awka(pictures) / Disarm Fulani Herdsmen Now, South-east Monarchs Tells FG.. / COVID-19: Bala Mohammed Recovers, Tests Negative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.