Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,207 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

A Game Of Thrones, New Series On Hbo/sky Atlantic - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / A Game Of Thrones, New Series On Hbo/sky Atlantic (12525 Views)

The New Series Empire Fan Club. / Where To Download Movies & TV Series On Mobile Phones / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Game Of Thrones, New Series On Hbo/sky Atlantic by folakeojo(f): 7:47pm On Jun 30, 2011
omo you go fear analysis na!!! respect to all of una!!! i jst strtd watching to o so am feeling u guys
Re: A Game Of Thrones, New Series On Hbo/sky Atlantic by chika98: 8:32pm On Jun 30, 2011
Perhaps reading the book will be the way forward because I'm not feeling it at all.
grin grin
Re: A Game Of Thrones, New Series On Hbo/sky Atlantic by ektbear: 3:44am On Jul 01, 2011
Just finished watching it all. Was soooo good! Tracks the book quite closely too.
Re: A Game Of Thrones, New Series On Hbo/sky Atlantic by candylips(m): 5:45pm On Jul 05, 2011
Khal Drogo looks mean
Re: A Game Of Thrones, New Series On Hbo/sky Atlantic by amblors(m): 10:43pm On Jul 22, 2011
almost everything in the book was acted. nice looking, waiting for season 2.exciting series.
Re: A Game Of Thrones, New Series On Hbo/sky Atlantic by Vieira(m): 1:03pm On Jul 24, 2011
Casting has started for GoT season 2 ( will they change the name to Clash of Kings).

http://uk.tv.ign.com/articles/118/1182548p1.html
Re: A Game Of Thrones, New Series On Hbo/sky Atlantic by Vieira(m): 7:47pm On Jul 25, 2011
Bang

Ass

Gay

Lesbian

Bum

boobs

Breasts

Sorry guys but I am testing this english substituer, becuase I write stuff that gets changed very weirdly
Re: A Game Of Thrones, New Series On Hbo/sky Atlantic by Brisingr(m): 12:13pm On Aug 24, 2011
daenerys just turn mighty khal drogo to puppy u go fear woman power
Re: A Game Of Thrones, New Series On Hbo/sky Atlantic by mchenry(m): 8:23am On Aug 25, 2011
Spoiler alert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

in season two bran and rikon will die

in season three catelyn stark and robb stark will die.joffrey will also die
Re: A Game Of Thrones, New Series On Hbo/sky Atlantic by amblors(m): 8:36am On Aug 25, 2011
^
didnt u get that from the book series?
I know they're strictly following the novel,
things cud change though.

Fingers crossed.
Re: A Game Of Thrones, New Series On Hbo/sky Atlantic by kadman(m): 4:48pm On Aug 25, 2011
amblors:

^
didnt u get that from the book series?
I know they're strictly following the novel,
things cud change though.

Fingers crossed.

Hopefully they won't. But if he followed it closely he would have known Bran and Rickon don't actually die.
Re: A Game Of Thrones, New Series On Hbo/sky Atlantic by mchenry(m): 6:31pm On Aug 25, 2011
kadman:

Hopefully they won't. But if he followed it closely he would have known Bran and Rickon don't actually die.

i knew that. i just didn't want to spoil everything. too late now
Re: A Game Of Thrones, New Series On Hbo/sky Atlantic by Vieira(m): 11:49pm On Aug 25, 2011
mchenry:

You did not want to spoil anything? Yet you posted this:

mchenry:

You are a prat really. Why not let people enjoy the show and discover these things themselves instead of coming here and doing too know.
Re: A Game Of Thrones, New Series On Hbo/sky Atlantic by ragdollz: 11:58pm On Aug 25, 2011
mchenry:

I can [size=28pt]NOT[/size] believe you just did that!! Jeez!! There should be a separate thread for spoilers!!
Re: A Game Of Thrones, New Series On Hbo/sky Atlantic by mchenry(m): 8:01am On Aug 26, 2011
Vieira:

You are a prat really. Why not let people enjoy the show and discover these things themselves instead of coming here and doing too know.

ragdollz:

I can [size=28pt]NOT[/size] believe you just did that!! Jeez!! There should be a separate thread for spoilers!!

sorry
Re: A Game Of Thrones, New Series On Hbo/sky Atlantic by kadman(m): 10:14am On Aug 26, 2011
mchenry:

You spoilt it from the get go by saying that ! I countered balanced the spoilers because the difference was literally 2 pages away in the book !
Re: A Game Of Thrones, New Series On Hbo/sky Atlantic by kadman(m): 10:17am On Aug 26, 2011
PEOPLE OFFENDED BY MCHENRY SPOILERS

Don't be put off by the spoilers, trust me the writer has made it more complicated than McHenry put it, EVERYTHING is not as it seems - so still enjoy the show.

And people STOP putting spoilers ! I know its hard as you've read the book, but allow people enjoy it, the same way you were eager to go through pages of the book.
Re: A Game Of Thrones, New Series On Hbo/sky Atlantic by mchenry(m): 3:34pm On Aug 26, 2011
kadman:

PEOPLE OFFENDED BY MCHENRY SPOILERS

Don't be put off by the spoilers, trust me the writer has made it more complicated than McHenry put it, EVERYTHING is not as it seems - so still enjoy the show.

And people STOP putting spoilers ! I know its hard as you've read the book,  but allow people enjoy it, the same way you were eager to go through pages of the book.

i know what you mean. I googled spoilers on each book before i read it and the author still surprised me. In other news, jon snow will,
Re: A Game Of Thrones, New Series On Hbo/sky Atlantic by Nobody: 3:21pm On Aug 30, 2011
CASTING ROUNDUP: Lucian Msamati, Nonso Anozie and Laura Pradelska will play a pirate, a prince and a priestess, respectively in Game of Thrones Season 2.  why the spoilers? it's not fair e. diots
Re: A Game Of Thrones, New Series On Hbo/sky Atlantic by Obinoscopy(m): 12:23pm On Sep 01, 2011
This series is da bomb!
Re: A Game Of Thrones, New Series On Hbo/sky Atlantic by Nobody: 6:33am On Jan 30, 2012
Re: A Game Of Thrones, New Series On Hbo/sky Atlantic by ektbear: 8:31am On Jan 30, 2012
April 1st is too far away. . . sad
Re: A Game Of Thrones, New Series On Hbo/sky Atlantic by eghost247(m): 9:51am On Jan 30, 2012
Re: A Game Of Thrones, New Series On Hbo/sky Atlantic by Vieira(m): 5:16pm On Feb 05, 2012
Two more months! Not too far now
Re: A Game Of Thrones, New Series On Hbo/sky Atlantic by eghost247(m): 7:46pm On Feb 05, 2012
cant wait mannnn
Re: A Game Of Thrones, New Series On Hbo/sky Atlantic by achmed1(m): 3:47pm On Feb 06, 2012
Very nice series i give it 9/10
Re: A Game Of Thrones, New Series On Hbo/sky Atlantic by achmed1(m): 4:57pm On Feb 09, 2012
D death of lord stark was very very very painfull in fact i was so enraged i slammed my tv remote on d ground, It was his mistake though he shud have told d truth to robert b4 he died, he was ma best actor in did season, now his gone 4ever
Re: A Game Of Thrones, New Series On Hbo/sky Atlantic by achmed1(m): 5:21pm On Feb 09, 2012
where can i download d books: songs of ice and fire in pdf, or anybody has can mail me, Can wait for series2 anymore to nervous to wait
Re: A Game Of Thrones, New Series On Hbo/sky Atlantic by eghost247(m): 5:49pm On Feb 09, 2012
nobody should post spoilers here ooooo Moderators please remove that post
Re: A Game Of Thrones, New Series On Hbo/sky Atlantic by queensmith: 6:49pm On Feb 09, 2012
will i still enjoy the books after watching the series? are they exactly the same?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Please Where Can I Download Acrimony Movie... / Your Favourite Int'l Channels And Your Favourite Programmes There? / Who's Your Favourite Animated Character?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.