Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:19 AM

A Game Of Thrones, New Series On Hbo/sky Atlantic - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / A Game Of Thrones, New Series On Hbo/sky Atlantic (12519 Views)

The New Series Empire Fan Club. / Where To Download Movies & TV Series On Mobile Phones / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Game Of Thrones, New Series On Hbo/sky Atlantic by 4llerbuntu(m): 5:49pm On Feb 10, 2012
who can help me with the .prc or .pdf of the second book?

i have the one for the first season.
Re: A Game Of Thrones, New Series On Hbo/sky Atlantic by Vieira(m): 7:59pm On Feb 10, 2012
queensmith:

will i still enjoy the books after watching the series? are they exactly the same?
The first season was almost exactly the same as the first book. Only the ages of the children are different.

I have the books in ePub and may have PDF email me
Re: A Game Of Thrones, New Series On Hbo/sky Atlantic by queensmith: 8:32pm On Feb 10, 2012
@Viera! Thanks ill send u an email but i cant take the books now ive got to prepare for exams sad
Re: A Game Of Thrones, New Series On Hbo/sky Atlantic by achmed1(m): 11:21am On Feb 11, 2012
@vierra pls send d books to ma email, raonanuga@gmail.com, Thanx much
Re: A Game Of Thrones, New Series On Hbo/sky Atlantic by Vieira(m): 11:14pm On Feb 11, 2012
Achmed done!
Re: A Game Of Thrones, New Series On Hbo/sky Atlantic by dannyb2140(m): 6:02am On Feb 13, 2012
I love this game.
Re: A Game Of Thrones, New Series On Hbo/sky Atlantic by 4llerbuntu(m): 10:41am On Feb 15, 2012
@viera could u mail the books to me at folabiklan@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: A Game Of Thrones, New Series On Hbo/sky Atlantic by Vieira(m): 11:57pm On Feb 15, 2012
Done!
Re: A Game Of Thrones, New Series On Hbo/sky Atlantic by tollu: 1:10pm On Mar 09, 2012
Viera,

Me too biko send me the books. MODIFIED Got the books

Thank youuuuuu
Re: A Game Of Thrones, New Series On Hbo/sky Atlantic by Nobody: 3:31pm On Apr 01, 2012
It's GOTday as season 2 of Game Of Thrones premieres today

Re: A Game Of Thrones, New Series On Hbo/sky Atlantic by queensmith: 9:01pm On Apr 01, 2012
^^ ahhhhhhh jumps up and down ahhhhhhhhhh!

Its on tommorow! shet mehn i have to wait a whole day!
Re: A Game Of Thrones, New Series On Hbo/sky Atlantic by queensmith: 9:04pm On Apr 01, 2012
o god goody goody goody goody!

http://www.novamov.com/video/mnlz42fvtby6m
Re: A Game Of Thrones, New Series On Hbo/sky Atlantic by semid4lyfe(m): 9:41pm On Apr 01, 2012
queensmith: o god goody goody goody goody!

http://www.novamov.com/video/mnlz42fvtby6m

This is actually season 1 episode 7 - You Win or You Die
Re: A Game Of Thrones, New Series On Hbo/sky Atlantic by queensmith: 9:46pm On Apr 01, 2012
really? you sure? the one im watching is an interview with the cast and directors.. .lemme take a look
Re: A Game Of Thrones, New Series On Hbo/sky Atlantic by semid4lyfe(m): 10:18pm On Apr 01, 2012
queensmith: really? you sure? the one im watching is an interview with the cast and directors.. .lemme take a look
Yeap! I sure die. . . . .
Re: A Game Of Thrones, New Series On Hbo/sky Atlantic by queensmith: 11:31pm On Apr 02, 2012
hmm this episode didnt excite me very much. . .i wanted to see the dragons in action. lol.
Re: A Game Of Thrones, New Series On Hbo/sky Atlantic by dealordea(m): 7:22pm On Apr 04, 2012
Just watch the Episode 2 now... Am expecting episode 3
Re: A Game Of Thrones, New Series On Hbo/sky Atlantic by 4llerbuntu(m): 3:36pm On Apr 05, 2012
the books shats on the tv series hands down. its quite surprising to note.

despite having little time on my hands i am on book four in just two weeks.

i really dont see how the tv guys will recreate book 3 especially. damn.........

i dey come. this books sweet abeg cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: A Game Of Thrones, New Series On Hbo/sky Atlantic by Vieira(m): 6:52pm On Apr 05, 2012
4llerbuntu: the books shats on the tv series hands down. its quite surprising to note.

i really dont see how the tv guys will recreate book 3 especially. damn.........

The books are awesome and if anyone was shocked by the death of ned Stark in season one then you better make sure you have good heart medicine!
Re: A Game Of Thrones, New Series On Hbo/sky Atlantic by kunlefox(m): 9:03am On Apr 06, 2012
Saw the Season2 premiere last night...what a way to start the season,Thank God for the holiday i got time to watch episode 2...
@Viera..kindly send the 2nd and 3rd instalment of the book series to my mail kayone_rox@yahoo.com...i read the first instalment which was the same as the first season of the show..The fuckin great thing is that the show didn't change anything(except the age of the kids)...the book is tasty,just love it and the excitement just goes into the show which is so well-written and acted.
PS: can't wait for the dragons in action
Re: A Game Of Thrones, New Series On Hbo/sky Atlantic by dealordea(m): 8:55am On Apr 08, 2012
Now am downloading the Episode three but kinda too many. 1.35GB...lol.. Can't wait to watch it... grin
Re: A Game Of Thrones, New Series On Hbo/sky Atlantic by cgift(m): 8:22pm On Apr 10, 2012
How many episodes does Season 1 have?
Re: A Game Of Thrones, New Series On Hbo/sky Atlantic by Nobody: 4:00pm On Apr 11, 2012
@ Viera
Could you send me all the books. My email is clonedmonsosa@yahoo.com
Thanks in anticipation.
Re: A Game Of Thrones, New Series On Hbo/sky Atlantic by greymatter: 2:34am On Jun 05, 2012
Pls can anybody send me the link to get the complete Game of Thrones book, preferably PDF format. Thanx
Re: A Game Of Thrones, New Series On Hbo/sky Atlantic by Vieira(m): 10:54pm On Jun 05, 2012
Drop me an email.
I have the epub versions definitely but let me check if I have pdf's
Re: A Game Of Thrones, New Series On Hbo/sky Atlantic by Luluvich(m): 11:29pm On Jun 05, 2012
Vieira: Drop me an email.
I have the epub versions definitely but let me check if I have pdf's

you just answered my prayers!! I've been scouting the song of ice and fire series for ages. saw the link 3 months ago on epubbud.com but by the time I was ready to download, it was gone. do you have all 5 on epub? here's my email: lulu.md01@gmail.com. thanks in advance!!
Re: A Game Of Thrones, New Series On Hbo/sky Atlantic by Vieira(m): 2:41pm On Jun 06, 2012
Luluvich:

you just answered my prayers!! I've been scouting the song of ice and fire series for ages. saw the link 3 months ago on epubbud.com but by the time I was ready to download, it was gone. do you have all 5 on epub? here's my email: lulu.md01@gmail.com. thanks in advance!!

Enjoy
Re: A Game Of Thrones, New Series On Hbo/sky Atlantic by greymatter: 11:44pm On Jun 06, 2012
luciano1882@yahoo.com
Thanx a lot. I always prefer reading the books first, to at least know the real story before Hollywood butchers it.
Re: A Game Of Thrones, New Series On Hbo/sky Atlantic by Parnassuss(m): 1:55pm On Jun 07, 2012
4llerbuntu: the books shats on the tv series hands down. its quite surprising to note.

I read the 5 books in four weeks! That's cos I tried to drag it out too, they were just TOOOoooo good! Damn how could the Night's Watch do that to John Snow (sobbing). I've been so spoiled the show doesn't have any appeal anymore but that's just cause they can't afford to make it just like the books describe lest Hollywood goes broke!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Please Where Can I Download Acrimony Movie... / Your Favourite Int'l Channels And Your Favourite Programmes There? / Who's Your Favourite Animated Character?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.