Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Funny Chat Between A Guy And His Girlfriend. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Funny Chat Between A Guy And His Girlfriend. (4818 Views)

Funny Chat Between Myself And A Girl I Met On Badoo / My Funny Chat With An Amateur Yahoo Boy / Dirty Whatsapp Chat Between Married Man And Lady Leaks Online (images) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny Chat Between A Guy And His Girlfriend. by Entayali: 5:42pm On Apr 21, 2021
This is a chat between a guy and his girlfriend
Guy: (19:24) How are you doing?
Girl: (Last seen 19:26) No reply
Guy: (19:28) It seems you are busy, I will talk to you later
Girl: (Last seen 19:29) No reply
Guy: (19:32) Why are you not replying my messages?
Girl: (Last seen 19:33) No reply
Guy: (19:35) I just wanted to tell you that I just got my salary and I want to give you money for those things you asked for
Girl: (19:35) Thank you baby... I'm sorry I was busy, so how are you doing?
Guy: (Last seen 19:36) No reply
Girl: (19:37) It seems you are busy
Guy: (Last seen 19:38) No reply
Girl: (19:41) I just wanted to tell that I will be coming to your house for the weekend
Guy: (19:41) Oh really!! I'm sorry I was in the bathroom.

The lady knows the guy likes sex and the guy knows the lady likes money.

This is how most relationships go and some ladies keep deceiving themselves that men should give them money without expecting anything in return.

I will Bleep the hell out of your pussy!!!

6 Likes

Re: Funny Chat Between A Guy And His Girlfriend. by Nobody: 5:50pm On Apr 21, 2021
And when she finally comes tongue

Re: Funny Chat Between A Guy And His Girlfriend. by Biglittlelois(f): 7:20pm On Apr 21, 2021
The funny thing is that, you both are bleeping and enjoying each other, infact, ladies enjoy it more, yet you are the only one losing money, so what is your point again? Lol.

5 Likes

Re: Funny Chat Between A Guy And His Girlfriend. by tosik(m): 7:31pm On Apr 21, 2021
ThisCouldBeUs:
the matter will settle...shalom!!
Re: Funny Chat Between A Guy And His Girlfriend. by luminouz(m): 9:11pm On Apr 21, 2021
Biglittlelois:
The funny thing is that, you both are bleeping and enjoying each other, infact, ladies enjoy it more, yet you are the only one losing money, so what is your point again? Lol.

shocked shocked

Is this really you Lois?
Re: Funny Chat Between A Guy And His Girlfriend. by Biglittlelois(f): 9:24pm On Apr 21, 2021
luminouz:

shocked shocked

Is this really you Lois?

I shouldn't say the truth?

1 Like

Re: Funny Chat Between A Guy And His Girlfriend. by VicM6: 9:57pm On Apr 21, 2021
Biglittlelois:
Nothing bubu no go see for zoogeria..
Re: Funny Chat Between A Guy And His Girlfriend. by rex444(m): 10:42pm On Apr 21, 2021
Damn my spec man.... Don't try this at home
ThisCouldBeUs:
Re: Funny Chat Between A Guy And His Girlfriend. by Walkee: 11:15pm On Apr 21, 2021
Biglittlelois:
the world was rigged the moment contraceptive and condom were invented. The only reason men were supposed to compensate women for sex was because of your womb which put you at risk of getting pregnant.
Re: Funny Chat Between A Guy And His Girlfriend. by Nobody: 12:39am On Apr 22, 2021
lol.
over 50 million email available for sale. quote me with your price.
Re: Funny Chat Between A Guy And His Girlfriend. by ikennamadu1(m): 1:16am On Apr 22, 2021
Akamariner:
lol.

over 50 million email available for sale.
quote me with your price.

Ali man
Re: Funny Chat Between A Guy And His Girlfriend. by Nobody: 1:39am On Apr 22, 2021
ikennamadu1:

Ali man
I don't understand.
Re: Funny Chat Between A Guy And His Girlfriend. by Randy100: 6:21am On Apr 22, 2021
Biglittlelois:
True, but it is still the woman that will cry "used and dumped"
Re: Funny Chat Between A Guy And His Girlfriend. by TheEnygma(m): 8:15am On Apr 22, 2021
ThisCouldBeUs:
I swear the ass in that picture looks very SPANKABLE
Re: Funny Chat Between A Guy And His Girlfriend. by Rimsd(m): 1:33pm On Apr 22, 2021
Biglittlelois:

You don't mean it?

well thanks for confirming the level of coded prost**ution going on...
Re: Funny Chat Between A Guy And His Girlfriend. by Biglittlelois(f): 1:34pm On Apr 22, 2021
Rimsd:

You don't mean it?

well thanks for confirming the level of coded prost**ution going on...

Abi now, so you guys can stop the unnecessary complaints since its coded.

1 Like

Re: Funny Chat Between A Guy And His Girlfriend. by Cerebellum: 3:05pm On Apr 22, 2021
Aswear OP no well but nah true OP dey yanngrin

Anyways, Nah thunda go fire Tinubu and Bubu
Re: Funny Chat Between A Guy And His Girlfriend. by luminouz(m): 5:38pm On Apr 22, 2021
Biglittlelois:

I shouldn't say the truth?
Truth is good but I took you for a nun or a prude grin
Re: Funny Chat Between A Guy And His Girlfriend. by Biglittlelois(f): 9:43pm On Apr 22, 2021
luminouz:

Truth is good but I took you for a nun or a prude grin

A nun and a prude are too extreme words now haba

I can be decent and modest to some extent, but not 100%, I think I have to loosen up a bit lol.

1 Like

Re: Funny Chat Between A Guy And His Girlfriend. by luminouz(m): 11:13pm On Apr 22, 2021
Biglittlelois:

A nun and a prude are too extreme words now haba

I can be decent and modest to some extent, but not 100%, I think I have to loosen up a bit lol.

You need to. My mental image of you is one middle-aged woman from deeper life or MFM wink
Re: Funny Chat Between A Guy And His Girlfriend. by Tajbol4splend(m): 4:22am On Apr 23, 2021
Biglittlelois:

You don't get it, the only time a lady enjoys sex is when her body wants it, so she doesn't enjoy it more, the guy enjoys it more because his body wants it, meanwhile the guy doesn't lose his money because he gets the sexual satisfaction he's paying for, the guy gets the sex and the lady gets the money, win win situation, the only thing that can make the guy lose is giving her the money and the girl not letting him have sex with her
Re: Funny Chat Between A Guy And His Girlfriend. by Biglittlelois(f): 8:34am On Apr 23, 2021
luminouz:

You need to. My mental image of you is one middle-aged woman from deeper life or MFM wink

Lol you're not serious.

1 Like

Re: Funny Chat Between A Guy And His Girlfriend. by Nobody: 8:48am On Apr 23, 2021
Make sure you fucck her silly my nigga, we will be waiting for updates in our ashewo beer parlour.

(1) (Reply)

Love Wins As Nigeria Doctor Marries His Lover. / Top Ten Strangest Thing Women Do / Ladies Pls Kindly Stop This Habit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.