Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House On Fire Over Misunderstanding In Benue - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House On Fire Over Misunderstanding In Benue (421 Views)

His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement / Lady Sets Her Best Friend Up And Leaks Her Unclad Video / A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House On Fire Over Misunderstanding In Benue by Playloaded: 6:09pm On Apr 21, 2021
According to reports, after the two had a misunderstanding, she set his house ablaze and then fled with her meagre belongings.

A lady allegedly set her boyfriend's house on fire in Benue State over a misunderstanding.

The incident happened in the Achusah area of Makurdi, the state capital on Wednesday morning, April 21.

According to Igila Fanem Philip, who disclosed this on Facebook, the couple had a little misunderstanding on Tuesday night.

After he left for work in the early hours of today, she set his house ablaze and then fled with her meagre belongings.

She was, however, apprehended by the local vigilante group with the help of neighbours on Wednesday afternoon.

https://playloaded.com.ng/woman-sets-her-boyfriends-house-on-fire-over-misunderstanding-in-benue-see-photos/
Re: Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House On Fire Over Misunderstanding In Benue by TarOrfeeek: 6:13pm On Apr 21, 2021
Hypergamy

She wants him to level up, from this dog shed to Ighalo type of mansion.

Swallow TRP
Re: Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House On Fire Over Misunderstanding In Benue by doggedfighter(f): 6:16pm On Apr 21, 2021
Thankfully she didn't set him ablaze with the house in the night like we read the other time.

Real meagre belongings grin

The look on that guy's face in the first picture though grin

Looks like the guy built the house with his bare hands all by himself from the look of the house.

Please forgive her and talk things over.
Re: Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House On Fire Over Misunderstanding In Benue by Nobody: 6:16pm On Apr 21, 2021
and the future is still female abi??
Re: Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House On Fire Over Misunderstanding In Benue by Sonnobax15(m): 6:18pm On Apr 21, 2021
lipsrsealed

This is exactly the same word that came from my p.man to me sometime ago--"my son,the moment you walk down the altar with a woman,from that day on, simply know that your life lies in her hands"

Now I've come of age and truly I don't need anymore to tell me that if a woman use her satellite take face you as a man,just go kukuma buy better Hausa rope buy and hang yourself

Devil just be like apprentice for where some women dey
Re: Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House On Fire Over Misunderstanding In Benue by Kriss216: 6:20pm On Apr 21, 2021
Her body don calm down now.

All those gra gra don end, you see how she's looking like a drenched vulture here.

Re: Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House On Fire Over Misunderstanding In Benue by Bluehill1051: 6:21pm On Apr 21, 2021
Is that one human house or animal house?
Re: Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House On Fire Over Misunderstanding In Benue by Sonnobax15(m): 6:25pm On Apr 21, 2021
Bluehill1051:
Is that one human house or animal house?
Guy,house na house so long say he's got a roof over his head and as well free from the troubles of Nigerian evil landlords

1 Like

Re: Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House On Fire Over Misunderstanding In Benue by Kriss216: 6:25pm On Apr 21, 2021
doggedfighter:
Thankfully he didn't set him ablaze with the house in the night like we read the other time.
HE didn't set him ablaze?

Is that a mistake or the feminism demon in you won't allow you type "She"?
Re: Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House On Fire Over Misunderstanding In Benue by revived: 6:29pm On Apr 21, 2021
E go be
Re: Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House On Fire Over Misunderstanding In Benue by OlayemiAshraf(m): 6:38pm On Apr 21, 2021
Alll this light skinned bitches ...I dislikes them
Re: Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House On Fire Over Misunderstanding In Benue by Offpoint1: 6:46pm On Apr 21, 2021
Pure love.

I love women who go extra miles for love.

Eve is good example, she ate the fruit... Out of love she had for Adam, she brought some to Adam.

Delilah was also a good example, out of the love she had for Samson shaved his hair.
Re: Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House On Fire Over Misunderstanding In Benue by pepperdemzombie: 7:05pm On Apr 21, 2021
Show some men death face to face, they will say auction uow much?
Another one is here boasting that he still keeps his girlfriend that stabbed his cook for cooking for him without her permission.
He said she is good for sex.
Re: Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House On Fire Over Misunderstanding In Benue by DaddyRochie1642: 7:09pm On Apr 21, 2021
Offpoint1:
Pure love.

I love women who go extra miles for love.

Eve is good example, she ate the fruit... Out of love she had for Adam, she brought some to Adam.

Delilah was also a good example, out of the love she had for Samson shaved his hair.

You call burning a man's house going extra mile to prove her love
Re: Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House On Fire Over Misunderstanding In Benue by Offpoint1: 7:11pm On Apr 21, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:

You call burning a man's house going extra mile to prove her love
Yes dear, that's Agape love.
Re: Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House On Fire Over Misunderstanding In Benue by DaddyRochie1642: 7:13pm On Apr 21, 2021
Offpoint1:

Yes dear, that's Agape love.

Oga to slap you dey hungry me
Re: Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House On Fire Over Misunderstanding In Benue by Offpoint1: 7:18pm On Apr 21, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:

Oga to slap you dey hungry me
LOL, you be woman naw... Fear no fit let you slap me.

(1) (Reply)

Can This Be True? / Lady Proposes To Boyfriend In Front Of Friends And Family / How To Get A Perfect Husband Or Perfect Wife.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.