Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Dangers Of Uncontrolled Sexual Lust ( Series) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dangers Of Uncontrolled Sexual Lust ( Series) (4083 Views)

The Uncontrollable Spread Of Sexual Lust / Why A Christian Should Not Settle For Sexual Lust / Could This Be Love Or Sexual Lust? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangers Of Uncontrolled Sexual Lust ( Series) by annyplenty(m): 6:03pm On Jun 20, 2021
Before we continue, you can listen to the narration below of how a man pregnanted his mother in-law.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4IeaHjHPgnc

Incest, one of the dangers of uncontrolled Sexual Lust
Re: Dangers Of Uncontrolled Sexual Lust ( Series) by annyplenty(m): 2:53pm On Jul 24, 2021
Dangers of Uncontrolled Sexual Lust (contd)

Exposing Jezebel, the spirit Behind Sexual Lust, Sexual Sins, Sexual Perversions and Spiritual Lust

It may sound surprising to you that it is the spirit of Jezebel that is behind sexual lust, homosexuality, bestiality, lesbianism, rape and all other sexual perversions and sexual sins.

Let us look at the scripture.

Revelation 2:20-23
20 Notwithstanding I have a few things against thee, because thou sufferest that woman Jezebel, which calleth herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols.

� from the above scripture
▶️a. Jezebel teaches servants of God how to commit fornication and adultery.

▶️ Jezebel seduces servants of God to commit fornication and adultery.

▶️ Jezebel introduces false prophecies to servants of God

▶️ Jezebel draws away servants of God unto idol/satan and false messages.

How Jezebel Operates
After Jezebel has conquered the world with sexual sins, her final target is the church

▶️she subtly enters church and introduces dresses, dance steps, make ups that promotes sexual lusts/sins by convincing the pastor and his wife those things do not matter.

▶️she promotes careless and carefree interactions that will lead to fornication amongst the youths.

▶️ she introduces false prophecies into the church and also promotes prophecies above the Word of God and prayers.

▶️ she introduces servants of God to idols, witchcraft, charms, occultism as shortcuts of having power, rather than through fasting, prayer and consecration.

1 Like

Re: Dangers Of Uncontrolled Sexual Lust ( Series) by annyplenty(m): 12:14pm On Oct 03, 2021
The spirit of sexual lust does not respect physical strength, anointing, wisdom and book knowledge.

Adhering to Bible principles about sexual, fasting, prayers and determination are the key to overcoming this monster.
Re: Dangers Of Uncontrolled Sexual Lust ( Series) by annyplenty(m): 12:46pm On Oct 03, 2021
October 1st, Public Holiday Quiz

Jezebel was killed in the old testament, 2 king 9:30-37. However, in the new testament, Revelation 2:20-24, the Lord, Jesus Christ, said Jezebel had entered the church of Thyatira. Now, answer, the following quizes by replying to anyone of your choice.

Quiz 1:
Did Jezebel ressurect?

Quiz 2:
Did Jezebel re-incarnate?

Quiz 3:
If the dead Jezebel neither ressurrected nor re-incarnated what is your explanation of the new testament Jezebel?

Quiz 4:
Mention few of the activities of Jezebel in the church

Quiz 5
Do you agree that Jezebel is the deadliest enemy of the church/believers?
Why?

I hope these questions are not too soft.
Re: Dangers Of Uncontrolled Sexual Lust ( Series) by annyplenty(m): 3:14pm On Oct 23, 2021
Another danger of uncontrolled sexual lust is fornication.

Fornication: - Sex before marriage.

we will be looking at fornication, next
Re: Dangers Of Uncontrolled Sexual Lust ( Series) by annyplenty(m): 3:45pm On Oct 23, 2021
if you are into fornication and sexual lust and willing to come out, I recommend that you listen to the message below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCvnEJi9BTM
Re: Dangers Of Uncontrolled Sexual Lust ( Series) by basty: 4:10pm On Oct 23, 2021
annyplenty:
This series teaching ‘Dangers of Uncontrolled Sexual Lust’ is the official Part 2, the continuation of Overcoming Youthful Sexual Lust.

My Dream Encounter with the Spirit of Sexual Lust

The Part 1 of this teaching titled ‘Overcoming Youthful Sexual Lust’ was used for study for the Youths in the church. If you have not read the series, Overcoming Youthful Sexual Lust, Kindly See It Here to have a full understanding of where the teaching is coming from.

After that, I prepared the Part 2 of the teaching, which is this teaching titled ‘Dangers of Uncontrolled Sexual Lust’ to be delivered to the Youths, as well. While I was preparing to deliver the teaching, I had a dream which I believed the Lord wanted me to narrate to the youths so they could really understand the nature of the spirit of sexual lust and guard against it accordingly.

In the dream, I saw that I was in a room, alone. Then, suddenly, one tall, slim and beautiful lady like those that contest in beauty pageants entered the room. Immediately I saw the lady, I found her irresistible. I developed a very strange, strong and uncontrollable sexual desire and urge towards her.

I tried to controlled the sexual urge but it was so difficult. Then, suddenly, the young lady started to behave strangely as well. She started behaving irrationally and she was attacking me. I ran round the room but [u]she ran restlessly after me like a mad woman. I quickly ran outside the room and then I woke up.

As I woke up, it was dropped in my heart that that is the spirit of sexual lust. Also the interpretation of the dream was dropped in my heart.

Interpretations of the dream
-1. The spirit of sexual lust makes what God has forbidden to look very attractive and beautiful.

-2. The spirit of sexual lust entices with and attracts with ‘worldly beauty’.

-3. The spirit of sexual lust is very difficult to resist.

-4. The main aim of the spirit is to invoke uncontrollable sexual urge in you, towards another person that is not your wife or husband.

-5. The spirit of sexual lust is very irrational.
It is the irrational part of the spirit of sexual lust that comes upon people that makes them commit sexual crimes, especially the very weird ones like a young man rapes an old woman of eighty years old, or a baby of one-year-old?

- 6. The spirit of sexual lust is very emotionally unbalance.
When you hear that a young man commits suicide because his girlfriend jilted him or that a young girl drinks poison because of boyfriend or you see a young man kneeling down to propose to a girl inside market or on the street, it is the emotional imbalance and the irrationality of the spirit of sexual lust that had come upon them.

Using the revelation above as a support, we need to realize that we need to confront the spirit of sexual lust with all biblical principles, prayers, determinations and seriousness until we overcome it. Over the years, the spirit has been a very lethal one that the devil has used and is still using to destroy both man and woman.

Prayers
-1. Lord, Jesus Christ, I submit myself unto your Lordship. Wash away my sins and save my soul. Write my name in the book of life.

-2. Father, release the fire of the Holy Ghost into my eyes, my mind and my heart and consume every spirit of sexual lust that may have possessed me in the name of Jesus Christ.

-3. I refuse to be a victim of the spirit of sexual lust. Lord, deliver me by the blood of Jesus Christ.

-4. Lord, Jesus Christ, wipe away with your blood, every irrationality and emotional imbalance that the spirit of sexual lust had introduced into my life. As from today, I receive the spirit of sound mind in the name of Jesus Christ.

To be continued JESUScoming

God bless you sir
Re: Dangers Of Uncontrolled Sexual Lust ( Series) by annyplenty(m): 4:38pm On Oct 23, 2021
basty:

God bless you sir

Amen and you too in Jesus name. Thank you.
Re: Dangers Of Uncontrolled Sexual Lust ( Series) by annyplenty(m): 2:37pm On Nov 07, 2021
annyplenty:
In my last post, I said, In the first stage of sexual lust, your eyes pick the image of what you want to sexually lust after, and then send those images to your heart. This is *lust of the eyes* After this, you proceed to the second stage of sexual Lust.

When you are alone, your heart brings back the images your eyes send to it, back to you and then the heart begins to fantasy how pleasurable it will be if you have a real touch, taste or test[/b]of those images! be it bossom, backside or any other sensuous part.

At this stage, lust is given by the acronynm.

[b]L
-Longing for

U -Ungodly

S -Sexual

T -Touch/Taste/Test/Trial

This is ust of the heart.

If your fantasy to touch, test, or taste those images your eyes come in contact with, which your heart is now desiring to touch is not checked on time, and those images are not available for you to touch, you may end up touching your own private parts by yourself. This is how masturbation begins.

Now, imagine that you now touch your own private parts by yourself and it is pleasurable to you, another time, when you are alone, your heart will bring the pleasurable memory to you again and desires another touch. Now nothing is hindering you; it is your body you want to touch, this time. Then you easily go ahead and touch your private parts again. And then, the cycle continues. It is difficult to stop and difficult to break.

This is where I will stop on masturbation.

As you can see, it is a product of sexual lust.

Because of this scripture charges us as follows;

Proverb 4: 23 *Keep thy heart* with all diligence; for *out of it* are the *issues of life*.

Mathew 5:28 But I say unto you, that whosoever looketh on a woman to *lust after her* hath committed *adultery* with her already *in his heart*.

Can you see the connection between what you see, say or hear and what your heart thinks or desires?

If you found out that your heart is always longing or desiring to have a physical touch/taste/test of any sexual object you are exposed to, you are already in the second stage of lust. Please, quickly deal with it or seek help.

*Prayers*

1. Lord, Jesus Christ, heal me of all adultery of heart.

2. Lord, Jesus Christ, stretch out your hand into my heart and delete all lustful images that have been stored there.

3. Send the fire of the Holy Ghost into my heart and refine it.

Questions or more info?

www.jesuscoming1..com

www.youtube.com/raptureglorious

jesuscoming@yahoo.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShE4rRYeG5c&t=7s

the video above shows a young man in the second stage of lusu Longing for Ungodly Sexual Taste/Touch/Test/Trial
Re: Dangers Of Uncontrolled Sexual Lust ( Series) by annyplenty(m): 2:41pm On Nov 07, 2021
annyplenty:
In my last post, I said, In the first stage of sexual lust, your eyes pick the image of what you want to sexually lust after, and then send those images to your heart. This is *lust of the eyes* After this, you proceed to the second stage of sexual Lust.

When you are alone, your heart brings back the images your eyes send to it, back to you and then the heart begins to fantasy how pleasurable it will be if you have a real touch, taste or test[/b]of those images! be it bossom, backside or any other sensuous part.

[b]L
-Longing for

U -Ungodly

S -Sexual

If your fantasy to touch, test, or taste those images your eyes come in contact with, which your heart is now desiring to touch is not checked on time, and those images are not available for you to touch, you may end up touching your own private parts by yourself. This is how masturbation begins.

Now, imagine that you now touch your own private parts by yourself and it is pleasurable to you, another time, when you are alone, your heart will bring the pleasurable memory to you again and desires another touch. Now nothing is hindering you; it is your body you want to touch, this time. Then you easily go ahead and touch your private parts again. And then, the cycle continues. It is difficult to stop and difficult to break.

Proverb 4: 23 *Keep thy heart* with all diligence; for *out of it* are the *issues of life*.

Mathew 5:28 But I say unto you, that whosoever looketh on a woman to *lust after her* hath committed *adultery* with her already *in his heart*.

Can you see the connection between what you see, say or hear and what your heart thinks or desires?

If you found out that your heart is always longing or desiring to have a physical touch/taste/test of any sexual object you are exposed to, you are already in the second stage of lust. Please, quickly deal with it or seek help.

*Prayers*

2. Lord, Jesus Christ, stretch out your hand into my heart and delete all lustful images that have been stored there.

Questions or more info?

www.jesuscoming1..com

jesuscoming@yahoo.com

the video above shows a young man in the second stage of lust [b]L[/b]onging for [b]U[/b]ngodly [b]S[/b]exual [b]T[/b]aste/Touch/Test/Trial
Re: Dangers Of Uncontrolled Sexual Lust ( Series) by annyplenty(m): 2:51pm On Nov 07, 2021
annyplenty:

[b]L
–Longing for

U -Ungodly

S -Sexual

*Prayers*

Questions or more info?

www.jesuscoming1..com

jesuscoming@yahoo.com

the video above shows a young man in the second stage of lust and terribly Longing for Ungodly Sexual Taste/Touch/Test/Trial
Re: Dangers Of Uncontrolled Sexual Lust ( Series) by annyplenty(m): 9:55pm On Dec 14, 2021
To be continued
Re: Dangers Of Uncontrolled Sexual Lust ( Series) by annyplenty(m): 6:48pm On Jan 09, 2022
annyplenty:

the video above shows a young man in the second stage of lust and terribly Longing for Ungodly Sexual Taste/Touch/Test/Trial

One step leads to the others in rapid succession. Tame your lust.
Re: Dangers Of Uncontrolled Sexual Lust ( Series) by annyplenty(m): 5:08pm On Jan 25, 2022
Illicit sex and related effects are, perhaps, the number one cause of untimely death and destroyers of glory, in men and women.

If you are not married, abstain from sex till you marry and when you get married, stay faithful to your spouse.

1 Like

Re: Dangers Of Uncontrolled Sexual Lust ( Series) by annyplenty(m): 9:36pm On Jan 25, 2022
Not long ago, a boy came back from campus, after the corona virus lockdown. His parents discovered, he is no more sound in his reasoning. He has become like an slowpoke.

The only thing he remembered was that he slept with a girl on campus. The lockdown had met both of them on campus - idle. And they resulted to illicit sex or better still, fornication. And that was it! The dart struck his heart! I was among those that interceded for him, by God's grace.
Youths! abstain from illicit sex

3 Likes

Re: Dangers Of Uncontrolled Sexual Lust ( Series) by annyplenty(m): 3:01pm On Feb 22, 2022
annyplenty:
Not long ago, a boy came back from campus, after the corona virus lockdown. His parents discovered, he is no more sound in his reasoning. He has become like an slowpoke.

The only thing he remembered was that he slept with a girl on campus. The lockdown had met both of them on campus - idle. And they resulted to illicit sex or better still, fornication. And that was it! The dart struck his heart! I was among those that interceded for him, by God's grace.
Youths! abstain from illicit sex

Sexual intimacy is the number one destroyer of destinies. Be careful.

1 Like

Re: Dangers Of Uncontrolled Sexual Lust ( Series) by annyplenty(m): 10:30pm On Feb 28, 2022
Remove all nude pictures that may be tagged to you. You may have to warn friends that are posting indecent/immoral/demonic pictures and messages to stop. If they dont obey you, please block them. Let us use every resource at our disposal to demonstrate holiness.

JESUS is coming. Prepare in Holiness and Righteousness.

2 Likes

Re: Dangers Of Uncontrolled Sexual Lust ( Series) by annyplenty(m): 10:56am On Mar 11, 2022
An online radio station from Kenya, this morning, gave a report that 152,000 Kenyan girls became pregnant during 3 months of COVID lockdown and that represents about 40% increase in the normal kenyan data. Also a sharp surge of Sexually transmitted diseases was recorded.

Truly, the idle hand is the devil's workshop.
Re: Dangers Of Uncontrolled Sexual Lust ( Series) by annyplenty(m): 12:18am On Mar 15, 2022
A prostitute does not want to dress like a church girl. Why then do some church girls want to dress like a prostitute?
Re: Dangers Of Uncontrolled Sexual Lust ( Series) by annyplenty(m): 10:49pm On Apr 22, 2022
So many things are happening
Re: Dangers Of Uncontrolled Sexual Lust ( Series) by annyplenty(m): 6:08pm On Sep 21, 2022
Guard your heart against infiltration of all nudes, obscene images. Remember, without holiness, no man shall see the Lord.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Name Which Is Above All Other Names / THE FOLLY Of Afterlife / Here Is The Original Version Of NARA EKELE By Tim Godfrey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.