Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:33 AM

Dangers Of Uncontrolled Sexual Lust ( Series) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dangers Of Uncontrolled Sexual Lust ( Series) (4063 Views)

The Uncontrollable Spread Of Sexual Lust / Why A Christian Should Not Settle For Sexual Lust / Could This Be Love Or Sexual Lust? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangers Of Uncontrolled Sexual Lust ( Series) by annyplenty(m): 10:39am On May 14, 2021
annyplenty:
Masturbation is very addictive. It is controlled by a fierce spirit of Jezebel.

It will shock you to know that masturbation is more addictive than doing hard drug, alcoholism and most other addictions you may think about.

some years ago,, after preaching in a bus, a man who listened to my message in the bus and who should be in his mid-forties, at that time, ran after me when we alighted from the bus. He told me he needed some counselling.

We made arrangements and later, he came to me for the counseling. As he was talking to me, his hands were shaking as if were convulsing. He managed to hold himself. I was a bit scared. His problem was masturbation. He has been masturbating before he got married and still could not stop after marriage.

Not only is masturbation more addictive than hard drug and alcohol, more people are into masturbation than hard drug and alcohol and also masturbation is more difficult to fight than hard drug and alcohol. Why?

The reasons for these are because for those that masturbate, The trigger for masturbation, that is anything that provokes desire for sexual pleasure, is all around. The triggers are on the phone, internet, billboard, television, naked dressing or even just a thought of sex.

Another reason is also that those that masturbate don't spend any money to carry out their addiction unlike hard drug and alcohol whose addicts can be hindered if they have no money.

These are what makes masturbation the silent, the most terrible addiction to combat.

I tell you the truth; unknowing to you, someone close to you may even be struggling with masturbation without your knowledge.

Unfortunately, many Christians are going through this terrible addiction, as well.

This is why pastors, ministers and churches should take cognitive steps in helping people abstain from, or come out of this monster.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangers Of Uncontrolled Sexual Lust ( Series) by annyplenty(m): 8:29pm On May 14, 2021
We will talk more about masturbation, tomorrow, by the grace of God.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangers Of Uncontrolled Sexual Lust ( Series) by annyplenty(m): 6:57pm On May 15, 2021
Loss of strength, blurring of sight, loss of hair loss of concentration, loss of sexual pleasure with human and many more are associated with masturbation. If you are already in the trap of masturbation, cry out to Jesus for help.

Otherwise, you may not make the rapture. I pray this will not be the portion of anyone of us in Jesus name.

To be continued.

For more information �

www.jesuscoming1..com

www.youtube.com/raptureglorious

jesuscoming@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Dangers Of Uncontrolled Sexual Lust ( Series) by annyplenty(m): 7:03pm On May 15, 2021
Loss of strength, loss of sight, loss of hair and many more are associated with masturbation. If you are already in the trap of masturbation, cry out to Jesus for help.

Otherwise, you may not make the rapture. I pray this will not be the portion of anyone of us in Jesus name.

To be continued.

For more information �

www.jesuscoming1..com

jesuscoming@yahoo.com

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangers Of Uncontrolled Sexual Lust ( Series) by annyplenty(m): 9:12pm On May 18, 2021
Once, I came across a thread titled 'Masturbation Quitting Challenge Thread', on this forum.

Here is the thread to link to the thread https://www.nairaland.com/5223408/masturbation-quitting-challenge-thread

The day I came across the thread, I felt a very deep pain in my heart because I saw how the devil have put so many people; young and old, male and female, married and single under long years of bondage of masturbation. I felt very angry with the devil for his ruthlessness and lack of mercy. I felt pity for people struggling around in pain and anguish without a helper.

Before, I continue with the other dangers of Uncontrolled Sexual Lust, I will post a few posts/comments from that thread to buttress the point I have been trying to make.

Don't into masturbation. Avoid it like coronavirus, HIV and Ebola. You may wallow in bondage of long years if you venture into it. If you are already into it, speak out and ask for help.

1 Like

Re: Dangers Of Uncontrolled Sexual Lust ( Series) by annyplenty(m): 12:02am On May 20, 2021
Why would any rape a child? Why would any man rape at all? Those are unthinkable sexual misdeeds.
Re: Dangers Of Uncontrolled Sexual Lust ( Series) by annyplenty(m): 10:17am On May 22, 2021
In Page 1 of the thread, https://www.nairaland.com/5223408/masturbation-quitting-challenge-thread,

Nnamaebuka wrote

Hi my name is Nnamebuka a chronic masturbator
I was intoduced to this act during my adulescent by a classmate at the bush while hidding away from our form master due to late coming.
I am in my early thirties and yet to get over this
Have tried various appraoch to no avail. Although I have been clean for a straight 5 months period in 2016 but relapse and gave up. Other attempst to restart had ended in less that a month period ever since.
Re: Dangers Of Uncontrolled Sexual Lust ( Series) by annyplenty(m): 10:18am On May 22, 2021
In Page 1 of the thread, https://www.nairaland.com/5223408/masturbation-quitting-challenge-thread,

Nnamebuka wrote

Hi my name is Nnamebuka a chronic masturbator
I was intoduced to this act during my adulescent by a classmate at the bush while hidding away from our form master due to late coming.
I am in my early thirties and yet to get over this
Have tried various appraoch to no avail. Although I have been clean for a straight 5 months period in 2016 but relapse and gave up. Other attempst to restart had ended in less that a month period ever since.
Re: Dangers Of Uncontrolled Sexual Lust ( Series) by annyplenty(m): 1:17pm On May 22, 2021
KamalMarx wrote on the same page 1 of the thread https://www.nairaland.com/5223408/masturbation-quitting-challenge-thread

Hi, I'm Marvellous.
Started masturbating as a teenage.
Wanting to stop all to a no avail.
Plan to do a 60day challenge.
Re: Dangers Of Uncontrolled Sexual Lust ( Series) by annyplenty(m): 7:18pm On May 22, 2021
Let me post two more from the thread before I continue

kabvic: wrote

Thanks for this platform. I've been following in the background but I've decided to take action. No time. Countless times, I've tried and failed. But I've decided to give quitting another shot.

I'm Kabvic, in my early twenties. First son and first child in a family of 4 children. Been masturbating for 10 years now. This handsome, tall, athletic bodied dark colored and overly intelligent guy is currently battling with spill over courses in school, struggling for a 2.2 where he would have easily made a first class.

My story is a long one. Can't begin to recount it all.

To be very honest, I don't know how this quitting is going to be because I've never gone 10 days without relapse. Whenever I relapse, its like filling in for the lost days �. Like triple the normal rate.� I'm just like a walking corpse, just existing and not living. But, I'm ready to give it another try, God help me.

One thing am sure about right is that as I'm typing this, I'm enthusiastic about the coming days. Unlike before, I'm not crying any more. No time to feel sorry for my self anymore.

Day 4 of 90 days.
Re: Dangers Of Uncontrolled Sexual Lust ( Series) by annyplenty(m): 8:08pm On May 22, 2021
abujaheart wrote the followings on the thread https://www.nairaland.com/5223408/masturbation-quitting-challenge-thread/34

I'm female, I started Masturbating since the age of 13. now i get no pleasure having normal intimacy with a guy. It has ruined my life and relationships. I hope this can help me get my life back.

Day 1
Re: Dangers Of Uncontrolled Sexual Lust ( Series) by annyplenty(m): 10:55am On May 23, 2021
How Masturbation is connected with Sexual Lust [/u]

In the part 1 of this message, I mentioned the 5 stages of Sexual Lust and explained them on detail. You can see the opening of this thread for the link to the thread.

The first stage of sexual lust is the stage where your eyes comes in contact with the object you want to sexually lust after. It could be any erotic or sensuous part of the opposite gender. The primary agent, here, are the eyes. The bible calls this, [b] Lust of the Eyes

Any other organs that feed image to the heart can also be the agents of the first stage of Sexual Lust. And these include the mouth and ears.

At the first stage of Sexual Lust, your eyes catch image of sexual object you want to lust after, let's say the image of a woman bathing naked, like David's eyes caught. And that image becomes pleasant to you. Instead that you should run away or take away your eyes, you continue looking, perhaps, till you lost control of your self.

Lust, at this stage, is given by the acronym below

L -Looking

U -Uncontrollably at

S -Sexual

T - Targets

Whatever image your eyes lust after in this first or contact stage of sexual lust is sent to your to process for the second stage of sexual lust. how your heart handles this image will tell whether you will end up masturbating or not.

To be continued.
Re: Dangers Of Uncontrolled Sexual Lust ( Series) by annyplenty(m): 6:08pm On May 24, 2021
In my last post, I said, In the first stage of sexual lust, your eyes pick the image of what you want to sexually lust after, and then send those images to your heart. This is *lust of the eyes* After this, you proceed to the second stage of sexual Lust.

When you are alone, your heart brings back the images your eyes send to it, back to you and then the heart begins to fantasy how pleasurable it will be if you have a real touch, taste or test[/b]of those images! be it bossom, backside or any other sensuous part.

At this stage, lust is given by the acronynm.

[b]L
-Longing for

U -Ungodly

S -Sexual

T -Touch/Taste/Test/Trial

This is ust of the heart.

If your fantasy to touch, test, or taste those images your eyes come in contact with, which your heart is now desiring to touch is not checked on time, and those images are not available for you to touch, you may end up touching your own private parts by yourself. This is how masturbation begins.

Now, imagine that you now touch your own private parts by yourself and it is pleasurable to you, another time, when you are alone, your heart will bring the pleasurable memory to you again and desires another touch. Now nothing is hindering you; it is your body you want to touch, this time. Then you easily go ahead and touch your private parts again. And then, the cycle continues. It is difficult to stop and difficult to break.

This is where I will stop on masturbation.

As you can see, it is a product of sexual lust.

Because of this scripture charges us as follows;

Proverb 4: 23 *Keep thy heart* with all diligence; for *out of it* are the *issues of life*.

Mathew 5:28 But I say unto you, that whosoever looketh on a woman to *lust after her* hath committed *adultery* with her already *in his heart*.

Can you see the connection between what you see, say or hear and what your heart thinks or desires?

If you found out that your heart is always longing or desiring to have a physical touch/taste/test of any sexual object you are exposed to, you are already in the second stage of lust. Please, quickly deal with it or seek help.

*Prayers*

1. Lord, Jesus Christ, heal me of all adultery of heart.

2. Lord, Jesus Christ, stretch out your hand into my heart and delete all lustful images that have been stored there.

3. Send the fire of the Holy Ghost into my heart and refine it.

Questions or more info?

www.jesuscoming1..com

jesuscoming@yahoo.com
Re: Dangers Of Uncontrolled Sexual Lust ( Series) by annyplenty(m): 6:12pm On May 24, 2021
In my last post, I said, In the first stage of sexual lust, your eyes pick the image of what you want to sexually lust after, and then send those images to your heart. This is lust of the eyes After this, you proceed to the second stage of sexual Lust.

When you are alone, your heart brings back the images your eyes send to it, back to you and then the heart begins to fantasy how pleasurable it will be if you have a real touch, taste or test[/b]of those images! be it bossom, backside or any other sensuous part.

L[b]-Longing for

[b]U
-Ungodly

S -Sexual

This is lust of the heart.

If your fantasy to touch, test, or taste those images your eyes come in contact with, which your heart is now desiring to touch is not checked on time, and those images are not available for you to touch, you may end up touching your own private parts by yourself. This is how masturbation begins.

Now, imagine that you now touch your own private parts by yourself and it is pleasurable to you, another time, when you are alone, your heart will bring the pleasurable memory to you again and desires another touch. Now nothing is hindering you; it is your body you want to touch, this time. Then you easily go ahead and touch your private parts again. And then, the cycle continues. It is difficult to stop and difficult to break.

Re: Dangers Of Uncontrolled Sexual Lust ( Series) by annyplenty(m): 6:22pm On May 24, 2021
In my last post, I said, In the first stage of sexual lust, your eyes pick the image of what you want to sexually lust after, and then send those images to your heart. This is lust of the eyes After this, you proceed to the second stage of sexual Lust.

When you are alone, your heart brings back the images your eyes send to it, back to you and then the heart begins to fantasy how pleasurable it will be if you have a real touch, taste or test of those images! be it bossom, backside or any other sensuous part.

L -Longing for

U -Ungodly

S - Sexual

This is lust of the heart.

Now, imagine that you now touch your own private parts by yourself and it is pleasurable to you, on another time, when you are alone, your heart will bring the pleasurable memory to you again and desires another touch. Now nothing is hindering you; it is your body you want to touch, this time. Then you easily go ahead and touch your private parts again. And then, the cycle continues. It is difficult to stop and difficult to break.

This is why masturbation is so addictive. The body is yours. You don't need any permission from anyone to touch it. You don't have to spend any more like those addicted to alcohol do and the desires is coming from within yourself.

Check your sexual lust, today. Kill it before it ruins you.

Re: Dangers Of Uncontrolled Sexual Lust ( Series) by annyplenty(m): 11:07am On May 25, 2021
The next danger of uncontrolled sexual lust I will be treating is incest.

2 Likes

Re: Dangers Of Uncontrolled Sexual Lust ( Series) by annyplenty(m): 5:17pm On May 25, 2021
INCEST:
There is no fire without smoke’, as they say. Every sexual perversion begins with a sexual lust – that is desiring sex that God did not approve or in a way that God did not approve.

Today, we are continuing with the dangers of uncontrolled sexual lust. And we will looking at incest.

Incest: - This is a sexual intercourse between family members or blood relatives.

God clearly gives stern warnings, instructions and punishment – mostly, which was death, as at the time of the old testament, about sexual intercourse between blood relatives.

It is, however, saddening to note that this abomination is still taking place today, even among Christians, and the cause still remains unchecked sexual lust.

When a person is in the second stage of sexual lust and is seriously desiring (longing) to have an ungodly sexual touch or taste of his/her sexual target; most times, if they did not succeed in getting their sexual targets, they channeled their desires towards what/who they can easily get.

This is why you see fathers molesting their children, brothers sleeping with their sisters, cousins sleeping with themselves and so on.

This is evil. If anyone is into such sexual perversion and abomination, he/she should confess and seek deliverance.

For more information �

www.jesuscoming1..com

jesuscoming@yahoo.com

To be continued.
Re: Dangers Of Uncontrolled Sexual Lust ( Series) by annyplenty(m): 5:33pm On May 26, 2021
In genesis 35:22, Rueben slept with his father’s wife and that was what ruined his destiny that was meant to excel in anything he touched to that of a curse of not succeeding in anything he touched (genesis 49:3-4) and he also missed out of the glorious destiny of having the Messiah coming out of his lineage.

By the time you get to the new testament, such evil had entered the church and God used Apostle Paul to warn in 1 Corinthians 5:1

1 Corinthians 5:1
1 It is reported commonly that there is fornication among you, and such fornication as is not so much as named among the Gentiles, that one should have his father's wife.

If God did not condone this evil in the old testament and Rueben had excellent glory destroyed because of it and God is still warning us about it in the new testament, then we have to steer clear off and whatever can lead us to it.

To be continued
Re: Dangers Of Uncontrolled Sexual Lust ( Series) by annyplenty(m): 2:53pm On May 29, 2021
A few years ago, a man wrote an email to me for counseling.

He said he slept with his mother in the year 2009 and that the mother did not know. In 2011, he gave his life to Jesus. After that, he had a vision that he was in a battle with the devil and was about to conquer the devil. The boy said when the devil saw he was about to lose the battle, the devil thought of what 'joker' to use to win the battle.

The devil then told the boy; 'you that slept with your mother and kept the secret'. On hearing that, the boy became weak and the devil overpowered him.

After the vision, the boy said the Holy Spirit told him to go and confess to his mummy. That is why the boy wrote me for counseling.

If you are still grappling with any of the dangers of sexual lust mentioned so far, you need to stop quickly. Seek help if possible.

For more information �

www.jesuscoming1..com

jesuscoming@yahoo.com

To be continued

1 Like

Re: Dangers Of Uncontrolled Sexual Lust ( Series) by annyplenty(m): 10:54am On May 31, 2021
As there are so many cases of Fathers molesting or even raping their daughters now, there are numerous cases of siblings sleeping with one another.

If you have male and female children, pay attention to them as they grow up. Do not permit them to be naked in the presence of each other. Teach them not to engage in rough play with opposite gender. Teach them what their private parts are and that nobody should touch it, including their siblings.

Most importantly, teach them the word of God and how to pray, and always pray for them.

1 Like

Re: Dangers Of Uncontrolled Sexual Lust ( Series) by annyplenty(m): 6:38pm On Jun 01, 2021
The next danger of uncontrolled sexual lust I will be treating is rape. Please watch out.
Re: Dangers Of Uncontrolled Sexual Lust ( Series) by annyplenty(m): 5:29pm On Jun 03, 2021
Another danger of uncontrolled sexual Lust is Rape. Rape is a very grievous sexual sin against God and against man. By man, we mean the person that is raped and all those that are concerned.

Rape:- forced sexual intercourse.

In one online interview, a lady narrated how she was raped at the age of 5 by her neighbor, when her mother had gone to work. She innocently reported to her grandmother who was at home but the grandmother prevailed on her never to tell her mother or anyone at all about the matter. Why? For the fear of stigmatization of the girl should the bring the matter to the open.

Later, in life, when she had become an adult, she was again raped by her mother’s boyfriend. Do you know what? She also kept it secret and never told her mother. Why? Possibly for the fear of stigmatization, as well. But later, she summoned courage and spoke about it to an interviewer for others to learn.

As with other cases of sexual perversions mentioned in Leviticus 18, Rape

-1. Spiritually defiles the victim

-2. Spiritually defiles the rapist

-3. Spiritually defiles the environment where the rape takes place.

-4. Can bring desolation and judgment of God upon a nation, if issues of abundant rape is not quickly addressed both spiritually and otherwise.

If you have ever raped anyone, confess your sins to God, seek restitution with your victim, forsake such evil act and seek deliverance. If you ever been raped, seek the face of God in prayer to cleansed from all the defilement.
Re: Dangers Of Uncontrolled Sexual Lust ( Series) by chaarly(m): 3:15pm On Jun 06, 2021
God bless you for the great work you're doing. Please check your mail sir
Re: Dangers Of Uncontrolled Sexual Lust ( Series) by Ammishaddai: 4:25pm On Jun 06, 2021
Very powerful messages. Still following
Re: Dangers Of Uncontrolled Sexual Lust ( Series) by annyplenty(m): 5:34pm On Jun 06, 2021
chaarly:
God bless you for the great work you're doing. Please check your mail sir

I saw your request for the prayers. I will send the one for the church tomorrow and then that of Nigeria later. I am still compiling that of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Dangers Of Uncontrolled Sexual Lust ( Series) by annyplenty(m): 5:35pm On Jun 06, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Very powerful messages. Still following

Thank you for following. I will update by and by, as God enables me in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Dangers Of Uncontrolled Sexual Lust ( Series) by Ammishaddai: 5:41pm On Jun 06, 2021
annyplenty:

Thank you for following. I will update by and by, as God enables me in Jesus name.
Amen
Re: Dangers Of Uncontrolled Sexual Lust ( Series) by chaarly(m): 9:39am On Jun 07, 2021
annyplenty:

I saw your request for the prayers. I will send the one for the church tomorrow and then that of Nigeria later. I am still compiling that of Nigeria.

Thanks very much
Re: Dangers Of Uncontrolled Sexual Lust ( Series) by annyplenty(m): 1:37pm On Jun 07, 2021
chaarly:

Thanks very much

I have sent them.

1 Like

Re: Dangers Of Uncontrolled Sexual Lust ( Series) by annyplenty(m): 8:40pm On Jun 08, 2021
Like I mentioned in my last post,

Rape:- is 'forced sexual intercourse'.

and that is has both grievous spiritual and physical consequences. I want to continue in that regard.

I emphasized the spiritual consequences of rape in my last post. However, now, I will shift focus on the psychological, the social and the physical effects of rape on the victims.

The following are some of the effects of rape.

-a. Stigmatisation:
Stigmatisation is the act of describing, labelling or regarding someone as worthy of disgrace or with great disapproval or as being bad because of what has happened to them.

Rape is an highly stimagtised occurrence. That is, perhaps, the reason people that are victims of rape don't speak out about it.

Thank God, things are changing, now.

One popular TV personality, a woman, was said to be robbed by a set of armed robbers. The armed robbers had visited her house to carry out a robbery operations and they also raped her after the robbery.

The following morning, the TV personality was said to have gone to the police station to report.

Do you know what? She reported the robbery case but left the rape case out, without reporting it. Why? Possibly for the Fear of stigmatisation.

If you have ever been raped or molested, I pray that God will heal heal your wound totally and give you grace to overcome any stigmatisation that may arise.

More Info?
www.jesuscoming1..com

www.YouTube.com/raptureglorious

jesuscoming@yahoo.com

To be continued.
Re: Dangers Of Uncontrolled Sexual Lust ( Series) by annyplenty(m): 11:22am On Jun 15, 2021
Effect of rape on victims, continued

-b. depression
The woman, the TV personality, I mentioned under stigmatisation above, in my last post, was later said to relocate to another continent.

She couldn't overcome the effects of the rape incidents on her life. But Later, while she abroad, she became depressed and committed suicide.

Rape is a very heinous crime and grievous sin against God and humans.

If you have ever raped anyone or you are a rapist, confess your sins to God, seek forgiveness and restitution with your victim(s), forsake such evil act and seek deliverance.
Otherwise, you may not go with Jesus when trumpet sounds.

If you have ever been raped, seek the face of God in prayer to be cleansed from all the defilement and to receive the grace to overcome all the negative social and psychological effects of rape..

Check your Sexual Lust, today, before it leads you to committing abominable sin before God.

Jesus is coming. Stay ready.

Please share with others.

More Info?
www.jesuscoming1..com

jesuscoming@yahoo.com

To be continued.
Re: Dangers Of Uncontrolled Sexual Lust ( Series) by annyplenty(m): 4:40pm On Jun 16, 2021
Today, I want to continue our discussion of Effects of Rape on its victim under the general topic Dangers of Uncontrolled Sexual Lust.

-c. Low Self Esteem
Low self esteem very similar to stigmatisation with just a little diffence with regards to direction.

While stigmatisation is the respect, grace, honour people deny you because of what has happened to you low self esteem is the respect, care, grace, honour you deny yourself or think you are not worthy of, because of what has happened to you.

Most rape victims feel low of themselves. They feel like a good quality or vital part of them have been forcefully taken away or gone to the wrong person. It may take a while before they overcome such negative feelings of themselves.

If you have ever been raped, seek the face of God in prayer to be cleansed from all the defilement and to receive the grace to overcome all the negative social and psychological effects of rape..

Check your Sexual Lust, today, before it leads you to committing abominable sin before God.

Jesus is coming. Stay ready.

Please share with others.

*More Info*?
www.jesuscoming1..com

jesuscoming@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Would God Judge Those That Died Without Ever Hearing About Jesus Christ? / What Is The Star Of David? / Who Is He Who Overcomes And Has No Part In The Second Death? - Olamide Obire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.