Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,945 members, 7,845,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time - Adverts (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time (16620 Views)

This Is An Offer You Grab With Both Hands / Contemporary Dynamics Of Non-oil Export Trade / Doris Nigerian Foodstuffs Export, Exports All Kinds Of Nigerian Foodstuffs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply)

Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 5:04pm On May 13
Do you have interest in securing an export license? Let's be your best plug. See below requirements and timelines

*Essential Requirements:*
- Certified copies of your CAC documents (Only Limited Liability Companies allowed for Export License).
- A stamped board resolution.
- A list of the products you're looking to export.
- Your company's contact details: phone number, email, and address.

*Next Steps:*
1. Kindly submit copies of your documents for verification.
2. Make the required payment for the filings.
3. Please ensure you forward the payment receipt or confirmation to us for prompt processing.

*Once all requirements are met and verified, your E-Certificate will be issued and sent to you within 7 working days*

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply)

Trade Your Gift Cards Here / Free Baba Ijebu & Ghana Numbers!!!! / Play Foreign Lotteries From Nigeria For FREE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.