Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,839 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:48 PM

A Fellow Nairalander Is About To Lose His Life. - Autos (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / A Fellow Nairalander Is About To Lose His Life. (5693 Views)

2003 Extra Clean Registered Fully Loaded Lexus ES 300 You Can’t Afford To Lose / Yekpaaa Extremely Clean 2003 Camry Big Daddy Registered U Can’t Afford To Lose / Pls Help A Fellow Nairalander! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Fellow Nairalander Is About To Lose His Life. by Nobody: 4:33pm On Apr 22, 2021
God judge us all
Re: A Fellow Nairalander Is About To Lose His Life. by Angrygoat: 4:33pm On Apr 22, 2021
Same person, even the way you write with unnecessary fullstop shows this qn Alternate acct. Dullard
purehearttt:
please ignore them sire.

1 Like

Re: A Fellow Nairalander Is About To Lose His Life. by Angrygoat: 4:46pm On Apr 22, 2021
Scammer
Re: A Fellow Nairalander Is About To Lose His Life. by BarristerAlarig: 4:46pm On Apr 22, 2021
It's 4.46 Pm WAT and the right time to NOT send money to a scammer.

1 Like

Re: A Fellow Nairalander Is About To Lose His Life. by BarristerAlarig: 4:57pm On Apr 22, 2021
Have you bought snacks with your spare change? Why not upgrade your cable TV to premium??

Do that instead of sending money to a SCAMMER.

6 Likes

Re: A Fellow Nairalander Is About To Lose His Life. by Angrygoat: 4:57pm On Apr 22, 2021
Scammer where are you.
Re: A Fellow Nairalander Is About To Lose His Life. by frowland(m): 5:14pm On Apr 22, 2021
purehearttt:
I said that to avoid the fear of scam and to proof to the people am genuinely in need of this operation thanks.

If I demand help for money no one gives is it not best to meet physically and help me remove this pain for God sake?

Well, from my position you have actually not proved beyond doubt that you need help. Everything you posted up there is not convincing enough for me. Infact its not convincing at all. Good luck though.
Re: A Fellow Nairalander Is About To Lose His Life. by BarristerAlarig: 5:24pm On Apr 22, 2021
frowland:

Well, from my position you have actually not proved beyond doubt that you need help. Everything you posted up there is not convincing enough for me. Infact its not convincing at all. Good luck though.

Kindly go through his threads, then you'd understand that he is just a low life scammer.

1 Like

Re: A Fellow Nairalander Is About To Lose His Life. by Nobody: 5:31pm On Apr 22, 2021
purehearttt:
I said that to avoid the fear of scam and to proof to the people am genuinely in need of this operation thanks.

If I demand help for money no one gives is it not best to meet physically and help me remove this pain for God sake?
i only have 50k.,. send your account number if you don't mind

1 Like

Re: A Fellow Nairalander Is About To Lose His Life. by BarristerAlarig: 5:42pm On Apr 22, 2021
39999guests:

Na so Uncle siwawa take collect weekend balling money....
Re: A Fellow Nairalander Is About To Lose His Life. by Nobody: 5:43pm On Apr 22, 2021
BarristerAlarig:

Na so Uncle siwawa take collect weekend balling money....
it's none of your business

the guy must be going through a lot of pain with what i can see in that screenshot

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: A Fellow Nairalander Is About To Lose His Life. by BarristerAlarig: 5:47pm On Apr 22, 2021
39999guests:

it's none of your business

the guy must be going through a lot of pain with what i can see in that screenshot

I'm not dumb oga. Ride on wink wink wink
Re: A Fellow Nairalander Is About To Lose His Life. by Nobody: 5:51pm On Apr 22, 2021
39999guests:
2113194645 Uba
Re: A Fellow Nairalander Is About To Lose His Life. by Nobody: 5:54pm On Apr 22, 2021
purehearttt:

Uba
i've sent 49k to you
i should send 50 but I made it 49 due to bank charges..

2 Likes

Re: A Fellow Nairalander Is About To Lose His Life. by Nobody: 5:56pm On Apr 22, 2021
BarristerAlarig:

you're a saddist, pervert and retard

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Fellow Nairalander Is About To Lose His Life. by Nobody: 5:57pm On Apr 22, 2021
39999guests:

i've sent 49k to you
i should send 50 but I made it 49 due to bank charges..
thank you so much sir. God will take Any challenges you have in life away from you no matter what people or evil do.
Re: A Fellow Nairalander Is About To Lose His Life. by Angrygoat: 6:09pm On Apr 22, 2021
See them,another alternate moniker. Dumbos. lol 1k for bank transfer charges. Scammers hahahahahaha
purehearttt:
thank you so much sir. God will take Any challenges you have in life away from you no matter what people or evil do.

3 Likes

Re: A Fellow Nairalander Is About To Lose His Life. by Pclemenza: 6:10pm On Apr 22, 2021
BarristerAlarig:

Lol
He joined April 13,2021 and he’s gifting 49k
Dumb ass disguise

3 Likes

Re: A Fellow Nairalander Is About To Lose His Life. by BarristerAlarig: 6:10pm On Apr 22, 2021
39999guests:

Really?? Tell me more.

1 Like

Re: A Fellow Nairalander Is About To Lose His Life. by Pclemenza: 6:11pm On Apr 22, 2021
purehearttt:

Uba

You don’t use first bank anymore?

4 Likes

Re: A Fellow Nairalander Is About To Lose His Life. by Nobody: 6:12pm On Apr 22, 2021
BarristerAlarig:

Really?? Tell me more.
plus you're broke fellow
it's shameful to hold a discussion with you
Re: A Fellow Nairalander Is About To Lose His Life. by BarristerAlarig: 6:12pm On Apr 22, 2021
Angrygoat:
See them,another alternate moniker. Dumbos. lol 1k for bank transfer charges. Scammers hahahahahaha

Like he really thinks we are stupid.
Re: A Fellow Nairalander Is About To Lose His Life. by Angrygoat: 6:12pm On Apr 22, 2021
39999 guests is the same as OP. E don tay wey this guy been dey do local scam. Too dumb sha and too defensive. OP has more than 4 to 5 alternate moniker,he signs in and out of them on same device. Hahahahabaha
Foool
Re: A Fellow Nairalander Is About To Lose His Life. by BarristerAlarig: 6:12pm On Apr 22, 2021
Pclemenza:

Lol
He joined April 13,2021 and he’s gifting 49k
Dumb ass disguise

Around the time he started scamming on nairaland. grin grin grin
Re: A Fellow Nairalander Is About To Lose His Life. by Angrygoat: 6:14pm On Apr 22, 2021
Imagine what the fool said, 1k for bank transfer charges, cos na western Union. OP is a frustrated yahoo boy who is looking for who to scam
BarristerAlarig:

Like he really thinks we are stupid.
Re: A Fellow Nairalander Is About To Lose His Life. by BarristerAlarig: 6:15pm On Apr 22, 2021
Pclemenza:

You don’t use first bank anymore?

Is the name below the same with his First Bank account

Re: A Fellow Nairalander Is About To Lose His Life. by BarristerAlarig: 6:15pm On Apr 22, 2021
Angrygoat:
Imagine what the fool said, 1k for bank transfer charges, cos na western Union. OP is a frustrated yahoo boy who is looking for who to scam

Agreed.
Re: A Fellow Nairalander Is About To Lose His Life. by Nobody: 6:18pm On Apr 22, 2021
BarristerAlarig:
[/b]

Agreed.
everyone should check your activities since morning. You both were on my thread since morning typing scam up and down. Get a life please
Re: A Fellow Nairalander Is About To Lose His Life. by BarristerAlarig: 6:20pm On Apr 22, 2021
purehearttt:
everyone should check your activities since morning. You both were on my thread since morning typing scam up and down. Get a life please

Yeah. Everyone should.

Because I went to post this link on all your scamming threads so no unsuspecting fellow will fall for your cheap scam.
Re: A Fellow Nairalander Is About To Lose His Life. by Nobody: 6:20pm On Apr 22, 2021
Angrygoat:
39999 guests is the same as OP. E don tay wey this guy been dey do local scam. Too dumb sha and too defensive. OP has more than 4 to 5 alternate moniker,he signs in and out of them on same device. Hahahahabaha
Foool
ive sent the money to him already and you're only pained

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Fellow Nairalander Is About To Lose His Life. by Nobody: 6:20pm On Apr 22, 2021
39999guests:
I have not received it sir.
Re: A Fellow Nairalander Is About To Lose His Life. by Angrygoat: 6:21pm On Apr 22, 2021
You have signed out abi,no worry login to the other moniker and reply. You don't even have sense. You and all other monikers talk type and sound the same. Dullard
purehearttt:

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2013 Model Lexus Gx460 Premium Edition Toks Fully Loaded / Latest Arrival - 2019 FORD F-150 Lariat V6 Engine ______SOLD______ / Toyota Avalon 2001 Model Tokunbo Reduced Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.