Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,000 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:32 PM

Just In: IPOB Write Open Letter To Political Class In Alaigbo. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Just In: IPOB Write Open Letter To Political Class In Alaigbo. (2670 Views)

The Growing Wickedness In Alaigbo During The Festive Season / November 5 To 10 Has Been Declared Sit At Home In Alaigbo / Ambode: From Governor-General To Political Orphan - By Temidayo Akinsuyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just In: IPOB Write Open Letter To Political Class In Alaigbo. by Makemefit12op(m): 10:09pm On Apr 21, 2021
This letter is a warning to the efulefu we have in our land.

6 Likes

Re: Just In: IPOB Write Open Letter To Political Class In Alaigbo. by PureMe01: 10:24pm On Apr 21, 2021
Wisdom is what this Nnamdi Kanu will never lack...far far ahead of the Fulani and their collaborators.
One man army without the aid of any of Igbo political elite unless say dem don collabo underground ofcourse recently

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just In: IPOB Write Open Letter To Political Class In Alaigbo. by Ngorbungor(m): 10:30pm On Apr 21, 2021
Makemefit12op:
This letter is a warning to the efulefu we have in our land.

Fire on the mountain, ............. A word is enough for a .....

As for me, my family, my kindred, my community are Biafra compliant. I don't know about you.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just In: IPOB Write Open Letter To Political Class In Alaigbo. by mekaboy(m): 10:31pm On Apr 21, 2021
Once they settle him again, he will tell his followers that their demands have been met. Signed sealed and delivered.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just In: IPOB Write Open Letter To Political Class In Alaigbo. by SLAP44: 10:35pm On Apr 21, 2021
Long live Nnamdi Kanu
Long live IPOB

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just In: IPOB Write Open Letter To Political Class In Alaigbo. by Resurrection212: 10:35pm On Apr 21, 2021
Kanu is efulefu he can't do anything ewu.

1 Like

Re: Just In: IPOB Write Open Letter To Political Class In Alaigbo. by SirBlack999(m): 10:38pm On Apr 21, 2021
Resurrection212:
Kanu is efulefu he can't do anything ewu.
afonja head slammer.

Your people Les japá une Benin Republic

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Just In: IPOB Write Open Letter To Political Class In Alaigbo. by Fejoku: 10:43pm On Apr 21, 2021
mekaboy:
Once they settle him again, he will tell his followers that their demands have been met. Signed sealed and delivered.
The message is clear to the political class. Any leader who fails in the duty of security automatically forfeits his right to lead. The fulani terrorists killers of our people at Ishielu are yet to be arrested. We counting each day as it goes by.

3 Likes

Re: Just In: IPOB Write Open Letter To Political Class In Alaigbo. by nlreserve: 10:45pm On Apr 21, 2021
mekaboy:
has he ever been settled before? If yes then, whoever is settling him will continue to settle because he will continue to dupe the person while fighting for his people. The person settling him is the loser, including you.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Just In: IPOB Write Open Letter To Political Class In Alaigbo. by nlreserve: 10:46pm On Apr 21, 2021
I support freedom fight

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just In: IPOB Write Open Letter To Political Class In Alaigbo. by Balkan(m): 10:49pm On Apr 21, 2021
I love the letterhead. And the official seal

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just In: IPOB Write Open Letter To Political Class In Alaigbo. by hollah123: 11:02pm On Apr 21, 2021
nlreserve:
has he ever been settled before? If yes then, whoever is settling him will continue to settle because he will continue to dupe the person while fighting for his people. The person settling him is the loser, including you.
when he told people to vote in 2019,he made a statement n there was a line in d statement which is "u can now vote cos all conditions have been met"......who were those that met d conditions?which conditions?

if u ask questions,u will b wiser
Re: Just In: IPOB Write Open Letter To Political Class In Alaigbo. by nlreserve: 11:04pm On Apr 21, 2021
hollah123:
when he told people to vote in 2019,he made a statement n there was a line in d statement which is "u can now vote cos all conditions have been met"......who were those that met d conditions?which conditions?

The condition was that the money must be paid for ipob to continue to function. If e pain u, chop shiit because he will continue to dupe your selfish politicians of our money to run ipob. He is smarter than your selfish leaders because he will dupe them again and again.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Just In: IPOB Write Open Letter To Political Class In Alaigbo. by hollah123: 11:06pm On Apr 21, 2021
nlreserve:
The condition was that the money must be paid for ipob to continue to function. If e pain u, chop shiit
drop d insult first,who paid those money cos it was obvious ipob members can't pay themselves to vote,so who paid d money?
Re: Just In: IPOB Write Open Letter To Political Class In Alaigbo. by blamingthedevil: 11:08pm On Apr 21, 2021
hollah123:

N50 Millions from Atikulated Atikulators

Re: Just In: IPOB Write Open Letter To Political Class In Alaigbo. by ScamHunter: 11:09pm On Apr 21, 2021
I never took IPOB serious until the military invaded Kanu's house and killed people. Then I learnt they killed many others. That was when I realized that Nigeria doesn't deserve Igbo in it. Igbo and the oppressed Easter minorities deserve better. God bless Kanu. He is the type of leader that all African tribes need. I pray that not just within Nigeria, but that all African ethnic groups would be blessed with his type. so that the black man may be freed from colonial bondage and Arabian slavery.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just In: IPOB Write Open Letter To Political Class In Alaigbo. by nlreserve: 11:09pm On Apr 21, 2021
hollah123:
drop d insult first,who paid those money cos it was obvious ipob members can't pay themselves to vote,so who paid d money?
Na your fooolish politicians pay him and he chop am clean mouth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just In: IPOB Write Open Letter To Political Class In Alaigbo. by blamingthedevil: 11:12pm On Apr 21, 2021
ScamHunter:
I never took IPOB serious until the military invaded Kanu's house and killed people. Then I learnt they killed many others. That was when I realized that Nigeria doesn't deserve Igbo in it. Igbo and the oppressed Easter minorities deserve better. God bless Kanu. He is the type of leader that all African tribes need. I pray that not just within Nigeria, but that all African ethnic groups would be blessed with his type. so that the black man may be freed from colonial bondage and Arabian slavery.

Attachment by force .. you will never mention Wike ,South East God Father

Re: Just In: IPOB Write Open Letter To Political Class In Alaigbo. by hollah123: 11:15pm On Apr 21, 2021
nlreserve:
Na your fooolish politicians pay him and he chop am clean mouth
so the same Nnamdi Kanu that is always quick to call others out for taking bribe also collected bribe,so How's he different from the people he's castigating?

so the same angelic Kanu who always insult corrupt politician can collect money from them?

Kanu keep saying Nigeria is hell but they stole hell money n gave him n he collect?

meaning his actions are controlled by the same people he hated n criticise?

he made a statement that he's ready to sacrifice 5 million Igbo youths for the struggle,how sure are u that he hasn't collect bribe to do that?

how sure are u that he's not been paid by those politicians to do what he's doing presently?

cc selemempe kriss216 slap44 newzik nlreseve gidgiddy officialgarri proeast2 hammervj Asgard13 afonjaconehead afonjacow cyynthiakiss rawhumper donstan18 Sctests mayniaa cynthialove justosee princeoflagos bigsarah optionalY09 selemempe nairalandankrah welcometobiafra nigeriabiafra82 fahdiga.....a fellow ipob supporter just made it clear that Nnamdi Kanu collected money from corrupt good for nothing Nigeria politicians
Re: Just In: IPOB Write Open Letter To Political Class In Alaigbo. by superjab247: 11:33pm On Apr 21, 2021
mekaboy:
Shiiiiiiii wail softly don't let your sound of pains be heard okay!!!!!!
be a good boy cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just In: IPOB Write Open Letter To Political Class In Alaigbo. by superjab247: 11:36pm On Apr 21, 2021
ScamHunter:
Oga no European put Africa in bondage only Africa put themselves in bondage please don't get it twisted!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Just In: IPOB Write Open Letter To Political Class In Alaigbo. by superjab247: 11:38pm On Apr 21, 2021
hollah123:
so the same Nnamdi Kanu that is always quick to call others out for taking bribe also collected bribe,so How's he different from the people he's castigating?

so the same angelic Kanu who always insult corrupt politician can collect money from them?

Kanu keep saying Nigeria is hell but they stole hell money n gave him n he collect?

he made a statement that he's ready to sacrifice 5 million Igbo youths for the struggle,how sure are u that he hasn't collect bribe to do that?

how sure are u that he's not been paid by those politicians to do what he's doing presently?

cc selemempe kriss216 slap44 newzik nlreseve gidgiddy officialgarri proeast2 hammervj Asgard13 afonjaconehead afonjacow cyynthiakiss rawhumper donstan18 Sctests mayniaa cynthialove justosee princeoflagos bigsarah optionalY09 selemempe nairalandankrah welcometobiafra nigeriabiafra82 fahdiga.....a fellow ipob supporter just made it clear that Nnamdi Kanu collected money from corrupt good for nothing Nigeria politicians
Failed sabotage attempts please try harder grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Just In: IPOB Write Open Letter To Political Class In Alaigbo. by meccuno: 11:50pm On Apr 21, 2021
SirBlack999:
afonja head slammer.

Your people Les japá une Benin Republic
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just In: IPOB Write Open Letter To Political Class In Alaigbo. by meccuno: 11:51pm On Apr 21, 2021
[s]
hollah123:

[/s]

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Just In: IPOB Write Open Letter To Political Class In Alaigbo. by Akiara: 11:52pm On Apr 21, 2021
I KNOW ITS SO PAINFUL...HOLD YOUR CHEST AND SAY

**********IGBO AMAKA*********

mekaboy:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just In: IPOB Write Open Letter To Political Class In Alaigbo. by Akiara: 11:56pm On Apr 21, 2021
THE PAIN IS REAL....

DON'T GO BUNKERS THINKING ABOUT BIAFRA.....

JUST PREPARE YOURSELF FOR THE SMASHING OF YOUR CONE-HEAD BY YOUR ABOKI MASTERS.

THIS ZOMBIE IS CRYING "PREMIUM TEARS"

hollah123:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just In: IPOB Write Open Letter To Political Class In Alaigbo. by nlreserve: 12:02am On Apr 22, 2021
hollah123:

Yes ooo. If na me, I go collect too because na my money. But after collecting, I will continue to fight for a good country for my unborn kids. I can not come and sell their future for a penny that is meant to be part of my deserved money. Nigeria is long expired after it was manufactured in 1914. Even if he is being paid by politician currently, I love it. At least, the politicians are vomiting part of our money by force. Whether you like it or not, Nnamdi Kanu is smarter than all your politicians, even your president and vice.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Just In: IPOB Write Open Letter To Political Class In Alaigbo. by Biafranboys: 1:44am On Apr 22, 2021
mekaboy:

It would be good to share the real reason you hate nnamdi kanu? I know chukwuma Dike was a part of ipob before, were you part of ipob? If you have shared the reason before please post a link

Kanu speaks some sense and it's left to the sensible ones to pick the points, I don't fully agree with kanu, but he raises some valid points and nobody in igbo land can put pressure on the fulanis now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just In: IPOB Write Open Letter To Political Class In Alaigbo. by Godblessbiafraa: 4:23am On Apr 22, 2021
God bless MNK

God bless BIAFRA

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just In: IPOB Write Open Letter To Political Class In Alaigbo. by gnykelly(m): 5:15am On Apr 22, 2021
This biafra thing is more like an ibo thing I wonder how they are going to treat their minorities.
Re: Just In: IPOB Write Open Letter To Political Class In Alaigbo. by mekaboy(m): 5:19am On Apr 22, 2021
nlreserve:
The condition was that the money must be paid for ipob to continue to function. If e pain u, chop shiit because he will continue to dupe your selfish politicians of our money to run ipob. He is smarter than your selfish leaders because he will dupe them again and again.

Freedom fighting for sale. grin grin grin
Re: Just In: IPOB Write Open Letter To Political Class In Alaigbo. by mekaboy(m): 5:20am On Apr 22, 2021
Biafranboys:

It would be good to share the real reason you hate nnamdi kanu? I know chukwuma Dike was a part of ipob before, were you part of ipob? If you have shared the reason before please post a link

Kanu speaks some sense and it's left to the sensible ones to pick the points, I don't fully agree with kanu, but he raises some valid points and nobody in igbo land can put pressure on the fulanis now

This is my reason.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Confusion As Osinbajo, Gambari’s Roles Clash At Emir Of Kano’s Coronation / Nation Building: Sanwo-Olu, Akeredolu, Aisha Buhari Highlights The Role Of Women / Sit at home they shoot his hand then kidnapped him GRAPHIC PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.