Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,076 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Just In: IPOB Write Open Letter To Political Class In Alaigbo. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Just In: IPOB Write Open Letter To Political Class In Alaigbo. (2686 Views)

The Growing Wickedness In Alaigbo During The Festive Season / November 5 To 10 Has Been Declared Sit At Home In Alaigbo / Man Challenges Nnamdi Kanu To Point Out His Investments In Alaigbo. If He (NK) B (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just In: IPOB Write Open Letter To Political Class In Alaigbo. by bosco2017: 5:23am On Apr 22, 2021
mekaboy:
Once they settle him again, he will tell his followers that their demands have been met. Signed sealed and delivered.
Nk can never be bought other wise Buhari gov would have bought him over . NK is destroying Nigeria . All he wants is Biafra . We have passed the stage of trust with NK . He is a man of truth that is why Igbos love him . No one like him
Re: Just In: IPOB Write Open Letter To Political Class In Alaigbo. by mekaboy(m): 5:35am On Apr 22, 2021
bosco2017:

Nk can never be bought other wise Buhari gov would have bought him over . NK is destroying Nigeria . All he wants is Biafra . We have passed the stage of trust with NK . He is a man of truth that is why Igbos love him . No one like him

Buhari gave him 5 states as he claimed, why didnt he start?
Re: Just In: IPOB Write Open Letter To Political Class In Alaigbo. by BENARI: 5:45am On Apr 22, 2021
The Chicken is finally coming home to roost.

Politicians and thier families are about to be given the cow treatment.
Re: Just In: IPOB Write Open Letter To Political Class In Alaigbo. by amuwo1980: 5:57am On Apr 22, 2021
Resurrection212:
Kanu is efulefu he can't do anything ewu.
The refugee camp in Benin republic is far, you got plenty trekking to do oh, better pray the establishment engages all Nigerians to a round table discussion, you abokis and afonjas who are scared of losing ur slaves , wake up and smell the coffer , the party is over , the igbos have left Egypt and there is turning back , 50 yrs is enough , if u have treated Emeka same way u treated kunle and hassan , Nigerian wud have been on the proper road to nation building rather u took advantage of your victory in the civil war and perpetuated a low intensity genocide unseen n mordern history , completely freezing out the igbos from all sorts of development and denied them equity in their so called country Nigeria . Get the Bleep out all you .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just In: IPOB Write Open Letter To Political Class In Alaigbo. by Arijude(m): 6:02am On Apr 22, 2021
SirBlack999:
afonja head slammer.

Your people Les japá une Benin Republic
il somme partir au Benin republic grin grin
Re: Just In: IPOB Write Open Letter To Political Class In Alaigbo. by VictorUSA(m): 6:16am On Apr 22, 2021
blamingthedevil:

Attachment by force .. you will never mention Wike ,South East God Father
This your pics....laughs!
Re: Just In: IPOB Write Open Letter To Political Class In Alaigbo. by VictorUSA(m): 6:18am On Apr 22, 2021
Notherners are begging 4 unity.
Re: Just In: IPOB Write Open Letter To Political Class In Alaigbo. by jimi4us: 8:06am On Apr 22, 2021
mekaboy:

This is my reason.
Nigerian DSS killed that lady, we will retaliate for sure
Re: Just In: IPOB Write Open Letter To Political Class In Alaigbo. by BiafIntel: 8:08am On Apr 22, 2021
Ngorbungor:

Fire on the mountain, ............. A word is enough for a .....

As for me, my family, my kindred, my community are Biafra compliant. I don't know about you.
Mee Too!!
Re: Just In: IPOB Write Open Letter To Political Class In Alaigbo. by mekaboy(m): 8:19am On Apr 22, 2021
jimi4us:

Nigerian DSS killed that lady, we will retaliate for sure

Story.
Re: Just In: IPOB Write Open Letter To Political Class In Alaigbo. by ictjobber: 9:24am On Apr 22, 2021
GBK
Re: Just In: IPOB Write Open Letter To Political Class In Alaigbo. by ictjobber: 9:25am On Apr 22, 2021
superjab247:

Oga no European put Africa in bondage only Africa put themselves in bondage please don't get it twisted!!!!!

I see the scales still dey your eyes
Re: Just In: IPOB Write Open Letter To Political Class In Alaigbo. by Tranquillity360: 9:31am On Apr 22, 2021
mekaboy:

This is my reason.
But before this incident you have always hate and speak ill of Kanu.

The killers of the lady is likely Nigeria DSS.
Re: Just In: IPOB Write Open Letter To Political Class In Alaigbo. by nairalandankrah: 1:47pm On Apr 22, 2021
hollah123:
so the same Nnamdi Kanu that is always quick to call others out for taking bribe also collected bribe,so How's he different from the people he's castigating?

so the same angelic Kanu who always insult corrupt politician can collect money from them?

Kanu keep saying Nigeria is hell but they stole hell money n gave him n he collect?

meaning his actions are controlled by the same people he hated n criticise?

he made a statement that he's ready to sacrifice 5 million Igbo youths for the struggle,how sure are u that he hasn't collect bribe to do that?

how sure are u that he's not been paid by those politicians to do what he's doing presently?

cc selemempe kriss216 slap44 newzik nlreseve gidgiddy officialgarri proeast2 hammervj Asgard13 afonjaconehead afonjacow cyynthiakiss rawhumper donstan18 Sctests mayniaa cynthialove justosee princeoflagos bigsarah optionalY09 selemempe nairalandankrah welcometobiafra nigeriabiafra82 fahdiga.....a fellow ipob supporter just made it clear that Nnamdi Kanu collected money from corrupt good for nothing Nigeria politicians
I think umahi has read the letter..
https://www.nairaland.com/6518590/ipob-not-responsible-attacks-police
Re: Just In: IPOB Write Open Letter To Political Class In Alaigbo. by Idiko1: 1:59pm On Apr 22, 2021
Resurrection212:
Kanu is efulefu he can't do anything ewu.

The extortionist checkpoints on Biafra land have suddenly varnished overnight. Yet the so-called Efulefu cannot do anything. Nnamdi Kanu made it clear and sure that Nigerian and Fulani army will not have open session in Igbo land or Biafra for that matter.
Re: Just In: IPOB Write Open Letter To Political Class In Alaigbo. by Biafranboys: 3:23pm On Apr 22, 2021
mekaboy:

This is my reason.

It started before this as long as you are not willing to say the truth nobody will really take you serious they would just see you as opposing kanu out of jealousy
Re: Just In: IPOB Write Open Letter To Political Class In Alaigbo. by optionalY09: 12:29pm On Apr 23, 2021
hollah123:
so the same Nnamdi Kanu that is always quick to call others out for taking bribe also collected bribe,so How's he different from the people he's castigating?

so the same angelic Kanu who always insult corrupt politician can collect money from them?

Kanu keep saying Nigeria is hell but they stole hell money n gave him n he collect?

meaning his actions are controlled by the same people he hated n criticise?

he made a statement that he's ready to sacrifice 5 million Igbo youths for the struggle,how sure are u that he hasn't collect bribe to do that?

how sure are u that he's not been paid by those politicians to do what he's doing presently?

cc selemempe kriss216 slap44 newzik nlreseve gidgiddy officialgarri proeast2 hammervj Asgard13 afonjaconehead afonjacow cyynthiakiss rawhumper donstan18 Sctests mayniaa cynthialove justosee princeoflagos bigsarah optionalY09 selemempe nairalandankrah welcometobiafra nigeriabiafra82 fahdiga.....a fellow ipob supporter just made it clear that Nnamdi Kanu collected money from corrupt good for nothing Nigeria politicians

Why are you jacking your bullshit on me, next time you mention me in your crap you’ll see black and blue asshole!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Just In: IPOB Write Open Letter To Political Class In Alaigbo. by WelcomeToBiafra: 11:39pm On Apr 23, 2021
optionalY09:

Why are you jacking your bullshit on me, next time you mention me in your crap you’ll see black and blue asshole!

Nonsense supporter of APC you are.

Come we are watching our communities..

Re: Just In: IPOB Write Open Letter To Political Class In Alaigbo. by WelcomeToBiafra: 11:44pm On Apr 23, 2021
IPOB politicians vs Nigerians politicians #Referendum.

Re: Just In: IPOB Write Open Letter To Political Class In Alaigbo. by WelcomeToBiafra: 11:53pm On Apr 23, 2021
hollah123:
when he told people to vote in 2019,he made a statement n there was a line in d statement which is "u can now vote cos all conditions have been met"......who were those that met d conditions?which conditions?

if u ask questions,u will b wiser

Biafra

Go and ask UK"your creator".

Re: Just In: IPOB Write Open Letter To Political Class In Alaigbo. by 00FFT00(m): 12:30am On Apr 24, 2021
mekaboy:

This is my reason.

These are the handworks of your employers.
Re: Just In: IPOB Write Open Letter To Political Class In Alaigbo. by superjab247: 9:39am On Apr 24, 2021
ictjobber:

I see the scales still dey your eyes
Bros u nor go understand

Is it the Europeans that are mismanaging our funds
Is it the Europeans that say our politicians to loot without sense
Is it the Europeans that say that we should kill ourself like animals

Africa should stop blaming Europeans for their backwardness.
Re: Just In: IPOB Write Open Letter To Political Class In Alaigbo. by Rawhumper(m): 11:38pm On Feb 28, 2022
[q�uote author=optionalY09 post=101048838]

Why are you jacking your bullshit on me, next time you mention me in your crap you’ll see black and blue asshole![/quote]

Why are u calling me?
Well am back

(1) (2) (Reply)

Media Abuse:see How Channel TV Is Fueling Tension And Violence Against Police. / The So Called Protest Against IPOB In Imo Was APC Sponsored- Proof Attached / If A Foreign Nation Invade Nigeria, Will You Be Patriotic To Enlist In The Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.