Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,294 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Burna Boy, Davido, and Wizkid 10 Years Ago [Picture] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy, Davido, and Wizkid 10 Years Ago [Picture] (4930 Views)

American Rapper, Souljaboy Attacks Wizkid 10 Years After He Called Him Wack / WIZKID 10 Million Naira Sc@nd@l: Ahmed Begs BIG WIZ For Forgiveness After Reject / #10YearsOfWizkid: Fans Celebrate Wizkid's 10 Years In Music Industry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Burna Boy, Davido, and Wizkid 10 Years Ago [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:59pm On Apr 21, 2021
I was watching Trace TV today and an old song by Davido called Dami Duro was played and I saw a second clip of Wizkid and I was surprised, so I decided to check it on YouTube and ended up seeing Burna Boy too.

Even as a Burna fan, I must say Davido has a good heart more than the other two. He likes unity with a bit of drama.

If we are ranking by smooth/deep vocal ability and versatility, Burna wins.

If we are ranking by unity, friendliness, and kind-heartedness, Davido wins.

If we are ranking by ladies' man, back then, Wizkid wins, but the rate most of the girls (even the Churchy ones) love Burna Boy since 2018 is quite shocking. I guess it's the bad boy demeanor and I don't give a bleep attitude.

I created this post to let you guys know the fans are the problem — these people were once united, but fans separated them.

But if you look at it carefully, without the drama, they won't be that popular.

Controversy sells.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy, Davido, and Wizkid 10 Years Ago [Picture] by XXXXTENTACION: 1:15am On Apr 22, 2021
This midnight you are still seeking attention........ This your matter sef.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy, Davido, and Wizkid 10 Years Ago [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:26am On Apr 22, 2021
Re: Burna Boy, Davido, and Wizkid 10 Years Ago [Picture] by squash47(m): 6:26am On Apr 22, 2021
Na music analysis you won focus on this days.

What happened to your book and crypto business na ?

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy, Davido, and Wizkid 10 Years Ago [Picture] by InvestingExpert(m): 7:24am On Apr 22, 2021
Good morning
Re: Burna Boy, Davido, and Wizkid 10 Years Ago [Picture] by MasonKendall(m): 7:41am On Apr 22, 2021
iLegendd So you mean I should dive into the world of controversy?

Re: Burna Boy, Davido, and Wizkid 10 Years Ago [Picture] by illicit(m): 7:58am On Apr 22, 2021
Henceforth I will try to be like Davido

shocked
Re: Burna Boy, Davido, and Wizkid 10 Years Ago [Picture] by TheEnygma(m): 8:09am On Apr 22, 2021
There are some nairalanders whose threads I always try to avoid because it's always a waste of time namely;
Casalinda

Zzor
Natasha
Ilegend

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy, Davido, and Wizkid 10 Years Ago [Picture] by blazepascal(m): 9:26am On Apr 22, 2021
I was shocked the first day i saw weezy in the video so they can be united like dis ..same thing with peter and Paul the fans were also the cause for the reason they seperated

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy, Davido, and Wizkid 10 Years Ago [Picture] by Cholls(m): 12:05pm On Apr 22, 2021
illicit:
Henceforth I will try to be like Davido

shocked

Re: Burna Boy, Davido, and Wizkid 10 Years Ago [Picture] by Olamilekxy(m): 2:22pm On Apr 22, 2021
Davido is a RAT. You aren't wondering why wiz and burnaboy dey together but they ain't friend with davido?
Re: Burna Boy, Davido, and Wizkid 10 Years Ago [Picture] by AKWATGOLD1(m): 3:55pm On Apr 22, 2021
Its been long the trio has been together.

Almighty God has bless their hustling.
Re: Burna Boy, Davido, and Wizkid 10 Years Ago [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 4:59pm On Apr 22, 2021
squash47:
Na music analysis you won focus on this days.

What happened to your book and crypto business na ?

Before book or Crypto, music was there. I play almost all instruments and that was even before I conceived the idea of writing a book or going into Crypto. So, music came before all these other things.

As a producer too, even though I gave all my studio equipment to my younger brother, I also analyze music and what makes it pop. I don't talk about them because it's not everything that needs to be talked about too often.

I made a comment on how to blow in the music industry in the link below in 2019.

https://www.nairaland.com/5581937/need-juju-blow-musician#84917171

3 Likes

Re: Burna Boy, Davido, and Wizkid 10 Years Ago [Picture] by Asadujames202(m): 5:36pm On Apr 22, 2021
iLegendd:

Before book or Crypto, music was there. I play almost all instruments and that was even before I conceived the idea of writing a book or going into Crypto. So, music came before all these other things.

As a producer too, even though I gave all my studio equipment to my younger brother, I also analyze music and what makes it pop. I don't talk about them because it's not everything that needs to be talked about too often.

I made a comment on how to blow in the music industry in the link below in 2019.

Thuggery and oil bunkering no longer paying

I swear you deserve 30 strokes of the cane on your bare butt
Re: Burna Boy, Davido, and Wizkid 10 Years Ago [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:46pm On Apr 22, 2021
Asadujames202:

Thuggery and oil bunkering no longer paying

I swear you deserve 30 strokes of the cane on your bare butt

You're trying too hard for me to notice you. Chill small na. Okay, I don notice you.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy, Davido, and Wizkid 10 Years Ago [Picture] by Amaechi2023(m): 5:48pm On Apr 22, 2021
blazepascal:
I was shocked the first day i saw weezy in the video so they can be united like dis ..same thing with peter and Paul the fans were also the cause for the reason they seperated
na money divide p-square.
but as usual, fans but this time few of them take sides..
Re: Burna Boy, Davido, and Wizkid 10 Years Ago [Picture] by squash47(m): 5:49pm On Apr 22, 2021
iLegendd:

If all these things you said here are true, then I must admit, you're a hard working man.

That's wonderful to know.
Re: Burna Boy, Davido, and Wizkid 10 Years Ago [Picture] by oxiide22(m): 8:21pm On Apr 22, 2021
iLegendd:

you love piano
Re: Burna Boy, Davido, and Wizkid 10 Years Ago [Picture] by SunLight11(f): 8:10pm On Apr 23, 2021
TheEnygma:
There are some nairalanders whose threads I always try to avoid because it's always a waste of time namely;
Casalinda

Zzor
Natasha
Ilegend
if it's rea'ly a waste of time, why didn't you avoid this thre'd?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy, Davido, and Wizkid 10 Years Ago [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:57pm On Apr 24, 2021
SunLight11:

if it's rea'ly a waste of time, why didn't you avoid this thre'd?

tongue
Re: Burna Boy, Davido, and Wizkid 10 Years Ago [Picture] by hfinest1(m): 10:00pm On May 03, 2021
iLegendd:

tongue
boss help a brother nacry I've been on free mode for weeks now... any amount will be very appreciated boss... Na beg I dey beg cry

(1) (Reply)

It Was So Terrible – Lady Raises Alarm After Bumping Into Bobrisky In Ikeja / Yes, I Have Sex Everyday – Nkechi Blessing / Toke Makinwa, DJ Cuppy, Susan Peters & More Join in on #Socialchallenge viral me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.