Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Cure Of Liver And Kidney - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Cure Of Liver And Kidney (337 Views)

Legendary Sword Swallower Pierces His Abdomen, Liver, And Lungs During Practice / Help Me With Cure Of High Blood Presure / What Is The Cure Of Mumps(segede In Yoruba) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cure Of Liver And Kidney by Petro23: 12:40am On Apr 22, 2021
Fr Omgnu Fada Talk on Health. How to treat your liver and kidney with native herbs.
Phyllanthus Urinaria, Phyllanthus Amarus
Breaker of Gall and kidney stones. Help easy urinating for Prostrates and more.
Application: Dry the the leaves, put hot water and
Drink like herbal tea. Blessings!

(1) (Reply)

Five Fruit Recommendations Assist Men In Ameliorating Prostatitis / Help! Please Doctors In The House I Don't What's Wrong With Me / Unripe Mango Health Benefits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.