Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,004 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Relocating To Uyo - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Relocating To Uyo (2650 Views)

Travelling For Pleasure From Kano To Uyo / Dana Air To Fly US Based Doctors On Free Medical Mission To Uyo… / Relocating To Ghana: Kumasi Or Accra Please Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Relocating To Uyo by Promzwealth: 3:31pm On May 08, 2021
OVB123:

A joining of a thousand miles begin with a step.
The money u are asking for is too big for a start, why don't you start very small and believe God to uplift you.

That's why m considering other cities to start small because in asaba you need to open different or almost the same standard of tailoring shops before you can be noticed in the field of fashion over there...
Their standard is just very high that's all
Re: Relocating To Uyo by OVB123: 7:23pm On May 08, 2021
Promzwealth:

That's why m considering other cities to start small because in asaba you need to open different or almost the same standard of tailoring shops before you can be noticed in the field of fashion over there...
Their standard is just very high that's all
Ok na I understand why you don't want to live in Asaba but why don't you try Warri or Benin City?
Re: Relocating To Uyo by Promzwealth: 8:23pm On May 08, 2021
OVB123:

Ok na I understand why you don't want to live in Asaba but why don't you try Warri or Benin City?

There is no commercial market close to those cities...
...unlike uyo ana is very close for buying of fabrics and other things
Re: Relocating To Uyo by OVB123: 9:39pm On May 08, 2021
Promzwealth:

There is no commercial market close to those cities...
...unlike uyo ana is very close for buying of fabrics and other things
If you think Uyo is better than Benin City and Warri business Wise, then u can relocate to the city.
Re: Relocating To Uyo by Promzwealth: 9:58pm On May 08, 2021
OVB123:

If you think Uyo is better than Benin City and Warri business Wise, then u can relocate to the city.

M not certain that's why m seeking for advice...
And also mapping out some considerations
Re: Relocating To Uyo by OVB123: 5:59am On May 09, 2021
Promzwealth:

M not certain that's why m seeking for advice...
And also mapping out some considerations
So, what's on your mind now?
Re: Relocating To Uyo by Promzwealth: 6:33am On May 09, 2021
OVB123:

So, what's on your mind now?

The only thing in my mind ryt now is to go to a place where I can have easy access to any commercial market around, where I can start small nd still dominate real quick , with low cost of living.....

Remember the only thing chasing me away from asaba is the intensity of capital to start up there not what they really do,because most of the clothes they sample in their fashion house we sew them here in aba for them,..
Re: Relocating To Uyo by ecomalchemist(m): 8:04am On May 09, 2021
You can stay anywhere and make it as long you know your Onions.

Imma keep it g with you, learn Facebook and instagram advertising like your life depends on it.

Target the 3 top cities in Nigeria that have money to spend (Lagos, Abuja and portharcourt).

When you get inquiries, you send them your catalog and request for thier measurement.

After the job is done, go to God is Good Logistics and send the package to the customer.

Work smart, not hard.

I am from AkwaIbom and won't advise you to go there for business unless you want to ride keke or open dry cleaning shop, I'd rather stay in Aba and slug it out.
Re: Relocating To Uyo by Promzwealth: 12:14pm On May 09, 2021
ecomalchemist:
You can stay anywhere and make it as long you know your Onions.

Imma keep it g with you, learn Facebook and instagram advertising like your life depends on it.

Target the 3 top cities in Nigeria that have money to spend (Lagos, Abuja and portharcourt).

When you get inquiries, you send them your catalog and request for thier measurement.

After the job is done, go to God is Good Logistics and send the package to the customer.

Work smart, not hard.

I am from AkwaIbom and won't advise you to go there for business unless you want to ride keke or open dry cleaning shop, I'd rather stay in Aba and slug it out.

Meehn ......
This is getting more confusing...
Thanks anyways I appreciate alot
Re: Relocating To Uyo by OVB123: 2:09pm On May 10, 2021
Promzwealth:

The only thing in my mind ryt now is to go to a place where I can have easy access to any commercial market around, where I can start small nd still dominate real quick , with low cost of living.....

Remember the only thing chasing me away from asaba is the intensity of capital to start up there not what they really do,because most of the clothes they sample in their fashion house we sew them here in aba for them,..
Unfortunately my friend, there is no place I can advise you to go, except you want to go to places like Osogbo and Ekiti.
Re: Relocating To Uyo by Promzwealth: 3:39pm On May 10, 2021
OVB123:

Unfortunately my friend, there is no place I can advise you to go, except you want to go to places like Osogbo and Ekiti.

Ok
Re: Relocating To Uyo by Bluehill1051: 6:43am On May 11, 2021
Specifically state the kind of sewing machines you have.
If they're industrially complete. You can go to akwaibom.
Take the workshop at Uyo or close to Uyo but live at Abak cus its cheaper.
For this set up, your thinking should be securing contracts n not sewing for individuals. Go to schools, churches, eateries...
Good thing u already know Aba market, that's where you get all ur materials. I operate in Lagos n I sometimes get my materials from that same Aba cus it's cheaper.
I was once in ur shoes back when I was serving in Akwaibom. I had drawn my map out already but got discouraged for personal reasons.
My advise, don't even start if u don't have at least 1million.
Re: Relocating To Uyo by Promzwealth: 10:30am On May 11, 2021
Bluehill1051:
Specifically state the kind of sewing machines you have.
If they're industrially complete. You can go to akwaibom.
Take the workshop at Uyo or close to Uyo but live at Abak cus its cheaper.
For this set up, your thinking should be securing contracts n not sewing for individuals. Go to schools, churches, eateries...
Good thing u already know Aba market, that's where you get all ur materials. I operate in Lagos n I sometimes get my materials from that same Aba cus it's cheaper.
I was once in ur shoes back when I was serving in Akwaibom. I had drawn my map out already but got discouraged for personal reasons.
My advise, don't even start if u don't have at least 1million.

Yea I work with industrial machines
Re: Relocating To Uyo by Bluehill1051: 7:02pm On Jul 31, 2021
Have u relocated?
Re: Relocating To Uyo by Goodluckall: 9:58pm On Jul 31, 2021
My brother I leave in Akwa ibom State..
I will advice you to get gather small money and leave this country...
Nothing work in this country anymore..
My humble advice

1 Like

Re: Relocating To Uyo by sounwave: 1:01pm On Apr 23, 2022
Promzwealth:

Meehn ......
This is getting more confusing...
Thanks anyways I appreciate alot

Hello bro

Did you finally relocate? If yes, I'm thinking of relocating to Uyo too, any advice?
Re: Relocating To Uyo by Promzwealth: 5:49am On Jun 17, 2022
I didn’t relocate ….
I stayed back here in Aba, after much consideration
Re: Relocating To Uyo by Karac: 6:33am On Jun 17, 2022
sounwave:

Hello bro

Did you finally relocate? If yes, I'm thinking of relocating to Uyo too, any advice?

check your email
Re: Relocating To Uyo by sage(m): 7:51pm On Jun 17, 2022
Promzwealth:
I didn’t relocate ….
I stayed back here in Aba, after much consideration

If Abia gets a good governor and removes PDP Aba has much more potential than Uyo

(1) (2) (Reply)

How True?: Don’t Make Mistake Of Migrating To Canada, It’s A Fool’s Paradise / My Experience In Yaba And Lagos Island / I Am From Germany, I Need Detail To Visit Southern Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.