Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,553 members, 7,819,958 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Pantami Was A Founding Member Of Al Shabab ‘terror Group’ Received N6m Monthly F - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pantami Was A Founding Member Of Al Shabab ‘terror Group’ Received N6m Monthly F (5150 Views)

IPOB Emerges 10th Deadliest Terror Group In The World - IEP / Buhari Celebrates WAEC At 70, Says He Was A Founding Member Of The Board / Samuel Achi: Pantami Was Imam When ATBU Muslims Killed My Son In A Mosque (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pantami Was A Founding Member Of Al Shabab ‘terror Group’ Received N6m Monthly F by orisa37: 8:08am On Apr 22, 2021
McGg:
E don dey ripe, when breeze blow fowl nyash go show

Look more deeply into the nyash. you will see more GAMBARIS AND FULANIS IN THE BLEEP.
Re: Pantami Was A Founding Member Of Al Shabab ‘terror Group’ Received N6m Monthly F by orisa37: 8:12am On Apr 22, 2021
McGg:
E don dey ripe, when breeze blow fowl nyash go show

Look more deeply into the nyash. you will see more GAMBARIS AND FULANIS IN THE BLEEP AND IN YOUR DEEP BLEEP.
Re: Pantami Was A Founding Member Of Al Shabab ‘terror Group’ Received N6m Monthly F by Nobody: 8:18am On Apr 22, 2021
What sort of lie is this.

AL SHABAB IS IN SOMALIA

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pantami Was A Founding Member Of Al Shabab ‘terror Group’ Received N6m Monthly F by November24(f): 8:23am On Apr 22, 2021
RiyadhGoddess:
I never knew there's something called Islamic gospel as the OP said 'violent gospel'.
Op biko remove that word gospel. I'm certain there's nothing like gospel in the world of islam.
Thank you.

Blood suckers
Re: Pantami Was A Founding Member Of Al Shabab ‘terror Group’ Received N6m Monthly F by orisa37: 8:24am On Apr 22, 2021
Emperor5:
The truth is gradually coming out!!!

And MACBAN is still bluffing and BUNGLING.
Re: Pantami Was A Founding Member Of Al Shabab ‘terror Group’ Received N6m Monthly F by Nobody: 8:24am On Apr 22, 2021
dustmalik:
You people are wasting your time, trying so hard to tarnish this man's image. If I was Buhari, I would add to his portfolio.

I'm a frontline staff in one of the telcos, and I can say, without a doubt, that Pantami's reforms in the telecom industry is the best thing that has happened to the industry. His reforms are already yielding results.

It's obvious that some people are against his reforms. I just hope the FG doesn't listen to all the propaganda flying around.

Why una mumu like this?

Because someone came up with a bright idea does not mean if he or she leaves the idea can't be implemented.

All the bright ideas GEJ and his ministers came up with did not save them. But here we are some of those ideas are been implemented by the present government.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pantami Was A Founding Member Of Al Shabab ‘terror Group’ Received N6m Monthly F by orisa37: 8:33am On Apr 22, 2021
Nbotee:
Jonathan knew what he meant wen he said the blood of Nigerians were not worth the blood of Nigerians

In these CIRCUMSTANCES, NIGERIA WILL SOWER HIGHER.
Re: Pantami Was A Founding Member Of Al Shabab ‘terror Group’ Received N6m Monthly F by orisa37: 8:37am On Apr 22, 2021
Nbotee:
Jonathan knew what he meant wen he said the blood of Nigerians were not worth the blood of Nigerians

In these CIRCUMSTANCES, NIGERIA WILL SOWER HIGHER. AND THE GLORY OF THE YORUBAS, THE IGBOS, THE TIVS ETCETERA ETCETERA SHALL BE SEEN.
Re: Pantami Was A Founding Member Of Al Shabab ‘terror Group’ Received N6m Monthly F by BanevsJoker(m): 8:58am On Apr 22, 2021
Golan007:
Problem with this story is that Pantami never schooled in the middle East as you claimed but had his PhD in UK.
By your logic a PhD is the only form of education available.
Awesome.

2 Likes

Re: Pantami Was A Founding Member Of Al Shabab ‘terror Group’ Received N6m Monthly F by nengibo: 9:02am On Apr 22, 2021
Kewtt:
GEJ saved his head. The northern problem is for the north. Muric has been receiving something I believe too
If you look at Muric utterances you will know who is sponsoring them
Re: Pantami Was A Founding Member Of Al Shabab ‘terror Group’ Received N6m Monthly F by baralatie(m): 9:02am On Apr 22, 2021
Ukpaka:
Pantami Was A Founding Member Of Al Shabab ‘Terror Group’ Received N6m Monthly From State Govs
http://247ureports.com/2021/04/pantami-was-a-founding-member-of-al-shabab-terror-group-received-n6m-monthly-from-state-govs/
-
Upon Pantami’s return to Nigeria from the Middle East where he schooled and formulated his religious foundations, he settled in Bauchi State where a group of like-minded fanatics form a group – and linked it to the terror group in Eastern Africa. The group was called Al Shabab. They recruited heavily and preach a more violent based gospel. The group operated in Bauchi State between 2009 and 2011. It drew its members from the elite in Bauchi State. A senior special advisor [SSA] to the Governor of Bauchi State [Isa Yuguda] was recruited into the terror group. His name is Dr. Chido. Also, Hon. Yakubu Shehu was recruited to the group. He is currently in the House of Representative representing Bauchi Local Government Area [LGA] under the PRP party. Many of the members of the group were given positions in the Isa Yuguda administration.

To placate the group, it was gathered that the Yuguda administration were arm twisted into paying a monthly N6,000,000 to the group as ‘bribe’ money to not focus their preach to the direction of the State Government. Our source noted that the group had a propensity to destabilize the State with mere preaching – and the Governor was fully aware.

“Azazi informed Jonathan of this” noted the source who explained that the security agencies knew of the activities of the group and their capacity to unleash violence. The National Security Advisor, the late Azazi [NSA] to the then President of the federation, Dr Jonathan had briefed the President of the activities of the group and how the group had been receiving monies from the many northern States in the federation. The then President was unable to act fearing that many members of the group were already members of the presidential villa.
Re: Pantami Was A Founding Member Of Al Shabab ‘terror Group’ Received N6m Monthly F by Fooolishbuharri: 9:03am On Apr 22, 2021
dustmalik:
You people are wasting your time, trying so hard to tarnish this man's image. If I was Buhari, I would add to his portfolio.

I'm a frontline staff in one of the telcos, and I can say, without a doubt, that Pantami's reforms in the telecom industry is the best thing that has happened to the industry. His reforms are already yielding results.

It's obvious that some people are against his reforms. I just hope the FG doesn't listen to all the propaganda flying around.

Front line staff my ass! Now what are the reforms he's brought into the Telco industry if I may ask? Please don't tell me NIN linkage because NIN was never his idea, and it's meant to be a continuous process.

Please I'd be waiting to hear these reforms wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pantami Was A Founding Member Of Al Shabab ‘terror Group’ Received N6m Monthly F by Fooolishbuharri: 9:05am On Apr 22, 2021
slachtoffers:

Why una mumu like this?

Because someone came up with a bright idea does not mean if he or she leaves the idea can't be implemented.

All the bright ideas GEJ and his ministers came up with did not save them. But here we are some of those ideas are been implemented by the present government.

My brother I don ask the head slammer for the so called reform when the terrorist bring into the Telcos. I dey wait e reply.

People think they can come in here to make spurious claims thinking everyone is on the same thinking or societal cadre with them. I want to hear those reforms wallahi

2 Likes

Re: Pantami Was A Founding Member Of Al Shabab ‘terror Group’ Received N6m Monthly F by Ebukacute(m): 9:12am On Apr 22, 2021
That man is a terrorist.
He looks like one
Re: Pantami Was A Founding Member Of Al Shabab ‘terror Group’ Received N6m Monthly F by mjconcept(m): 10:34am On Apr 22, 2021
dustmalik:

Are you suggesting we should fold our hands and let the man walk free because of his reforms in the Telecom sector?
Re: Pantami Was A Founding Member Of Al Shabab ‘terror Group’ Received N6m Monthly F by SEXONLY: 10:39am On Apr 22, 2021
Stop fooling yourself. Enjoy the useless reform yourself.

dustmalik:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pantami Was A Founding Member Of Al Shabab ‘terror Group’ Received N6m Monthly F by Golan007: 10:42am On Apr 22, 2021
BanevsJoker:

By your logic a PhD is the only form of education available.
Awesome.

Stop being irrational.

He completed his first and masters degree in Nigeria then attended RGU for his PhD.

At what point was he undertaking his education in the middle East?

3 Likes

Re: Pantami Was A Founding Member Of Al Shabab ‘terror Group’ Received N6m Monthly F by EzeNri(m): 10:53am On Apr 22, 2021
dustmalik:

You are a moslem and we know how you guys feel about terrorism.

Reforms kee you dia.
Re: Pantami Was A Founding Member Of Al Shabab ‘terror Group’ Received N6m Monthly F by FarahAideed: 10:56am On Apr 22, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
What sort of lie is this.

AL SHABAB IS IN SOMALIA

There was an Alshabab in Bauchi, ask any one who grew in Buachi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pantami Was A Founding Member Of Al Shabab ‘terror Group’ Received N6m Monthly F by FarahAideed: 10:58am On Apr 22, 2021
This is further Proof the RCCG don't hear from God like they claim if not why will they allow themselves to be used by Islamic Terrorist to sieze power
Re: Pantami Was A Founding Member Of Al Shabab ‘terror Group’ Received N6m Monthly F by ken6488(m): 11:17am On Apr 22, 2021
dustmalik:

because you are benefiting from him doesn't make him a saint

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pantami Was A Founding Member Of Al Shabab ‘terror Group’ Received N6m Monthly F by Pancakeey(f): 11:21am On Apr 22, 2021
dustmalik:

What reforms? You’ve been brainwashed to the point you can’t think for yourself.
Someone has been proven to be a terrorist test you still side with him
One Nigeria is a sham and we should divine
Let the north go their way and the south their way
Nothing like United Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pantami Was A Founding Member Of Al Shabab ‘terror Group’ Received N6m Monthly F by FarahAideed: 11:31am On Apr 22, 2021
dustmalik:

Name one reform now or keep quiet ... Frontline staff in Telco indeed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pantami Was A Founding Member Of Al Shabab ‘terror Group’ Received N6m Monthly F by FarahAideed: 11:33am On Apr 22, 2021
Golan007:
Problem with this story is that Pantami never schooled in the middle East as you claimed but had his PhD in UK.

From.Z list PHD for sale Robert Gorden that sells worthless degrees to people who can afford them from third world countries
Re: Pantami Was A Founding Member Of Al Shabab ‘terror Group’ Received N6m Monthly F by HOVER206: 11:39am On Apr 22, 2021
dustmalik:

Are you a terrorist too?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pantami Was A Founding Member Of Al Shabab ‘terror Group’ Received N6m Monthly F by Golan007: 11:46am On Apr 22, 2021
FarahAideed:

From.Z list PHD for sale Robert Gorden that sells worthless degrees to people who can afford them from third world countries
Will you shut up?

You think it is your worthless guguru University you attended in Naija.
Re: Pantami Was A Founding Member Of Al Shabab ‘terror Group’ Received N6m Monthly F by Ola5TP: 12:16pm On Apr 22, 2021
dustmalik:

na them them,,, birds of the same feather
Re: Pantami Was A Founding Member Of Al Shabab ‘terror Group’ Received N6m Monthly F by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 12:37pm On Apr 22, 2021
backnbeta:
If we want to be true to ourselves, like 80% of the people from that 'side' have been radicalized to a point of no return.
True. I served in a SW state with one Usmanu Danfodiyo University Sokoto graduate. He's views were very extreme and I think were fueled by his personal issues, insecurity and inability to interact properly with people. He never brushed his teeth, wore the same gown everyday and generally shunned modern convenience and appliances, even ordinary llight bulb for his room he refused to put. Obviously all the other corpers, especially the female corpers, shunned him. I was the only one he had time for because I took time to engage in conversations with him. He was quite an intelligent chap but his views and habits were disgusting and he had nothing but disdain for the indigenous people there, even the Muslim ones. He once had a visit from someone from his town (a distant relative) who worked in Lagos, who came to attend the wedding of one his colleagues. You could see the embarrassment in his relative's face when he entered the guy's room with his friends from Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Pantami Was A Founding Member Of Al Shabab ‘terror Group’ Received N6m Monthly F by Nobody: 3:01pm On Apr 22, 2021
FarahAideed:

There was an Alshabab in Bauchi, ask any one who grew in Buachi

Yes, you are the one that formed it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pantami Was A Founding Member Of Al Shabab ‘terror Group’ Received N6m Monthly F by FarahAideed: 3:57pm On Apr 22, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Yes, you are the one that formed it.

This man I won't even be surprised if you are a member
Re: Pantami Was A Founding Member Of Al Shabab ‘terror Group’ Received N6m Monthly F by urbobo20(m): 4:04pm On Apr 22, 2021
so its confirm that pantami is minister of terrorist
Re: Pantami Was A Founding Member Of Al Shabab ‘terror Group’ Received N6m Monthly F by NikAustine: 4:30pm On Apr 22, 2021
dustmalik:

We know his Reforms have been great. far better than the former Minister.
But him having our details is dangerous. he can easily give it to Terrorist groups

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jimi Agbaje Should Desist From Making His Mandate An Igbo Agenda / What Cleric Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka Said About Biafra And Nigeria (Old Video) / TOMPOLO ARRESTED ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.