Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,561 members, 7,820,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Pantami Was A Founding Member Of Al Shabab ‘terror Group’ Received N6m Monthly F - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pantami Was A Founding Member Of Al Shabab ‘terror Group’ Received N6m Monthly F (5151 Views)

IPOB Emerges 10th Deadliest Terror Group In The World - IEP / Buhari Celebrates WAEC At 70, Says He Was A Founding Member Of The Board / Samuel Achi: Pantami Was Imam When ATBU Muslims Killed My Son In A Mosque (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pantami Was A Founding Member Of Al Shabab ‘terror Group’ Received N6m Monthly F by Ukpaka: 5:22am On Apr 22, 2021
Pantami Was A Founding Member Of Al Shabab ‘Terror Group’ Received N6m Monthly From State Govs
http://247ureports.com/2021/04/pantami-was-a-founding-member-of-al-shabab-terror-group-received-n6m-monthly-from-state-govs/
-
Upon Pantami’s return to Nigeria from the Middle East where he schooled and formulated his religious foundations, he settled in Bauchi State where a group of like-minded fanatics form a group – and linked it to the terror group in Eastern Africa. The group was called Al Shabab. They recruited heavily and preach a more violent based gospel. The group operated in Bauchi State between 2009 and 2011. It drew its members from the elite in Bauchi State. A senior special advisor [SSA] to the Governor of Bauchi State [Isa Yuguda] was recruited into the terror group. His name is Dr. Chido. Also, Hon. Yakubu Shehu was recruited to the group. He is currently in the House of Representative representing Bauchi Local Government Area [LGA] under the PRP party. Many of the members of the group were given positions in the Isa Yuguda administration.

To placate the group, it was gathered that the Yuguda administration were arm twisted into paying a monthly N6,000,000 to the group as ‘bribe’ money to not focus their preach to the direction of the State Government. Our source noted that the group had a propensity to destabilize the State with mere preaching – and the Governor was fully aware.

“Azazi informed Jonathan of this” noted the source who explained that the security agencies knew of the activities of the group and their capacity to unleash violence. The National Security Advisor, the late Azazi [NSA] to the then President of the federation, Dr Jonathan had briefed the President of the activities of the group and how the group had been receiving monies from the many northern States in the federation. The then President was unable to act fearing that many members of the group were already members of the presidential villa.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pantami Was A Founding Member Of Al Shabab ‘terror Group’ Received N6m Monthly F by bigFOOTcaveMAN(m): 5:35am On Apr 22, 2021
Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Pantami Was A Founding Member Of Al Shabab ‘terror Group’ Received N6m Monthly F by Mayng01(m): 5:46am On Apr 22, 2021
This is serious!

2 Likes

Re: Pantami Was A Founding Member Of Al Shabab ‘terror Group’ Received N6m Monthly F by backnbeta(f): 5:50am On Apr 22, 2021
If we want to be true to ourselves, like 80% of the people from that 'side' have been radicalized to a point of no return.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pantami Was A Founding Member Of Al Shabab ‘terror Group’ Received N6m Monthly F by Obagreatdatoye(m): 5:50am On Apr 22, 2021
The useless man should be sacked now
Re: Pantami Was A Founding Member Of Al Shabab ‘terror Group’ Received N6m Monthly F by Kewtt: 5:51am On Apr 22, 2021
GEJ saved his head. The northern problem is for the north. Muric has been receiving something I believe too

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pantami Was A Founding Member Of Al Shabab ‘terror Group’ Received N6m Monthly F by Jack005(m): 5:51am On Apr 22, 2021
If you look at that pandemonium slowly you will see terrorism written all over his face.. This might be swept under the carpet since buhari's government also supports terrorism but it shall be reignited after the dullards tenure and pandemonium will face the repercussions squarely

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pantami Was A Founding Member Of Al Shabab ‘terror Group’ Received N6m Monthly F by Kewtt: 5:51am On Apr 22, 2021
backnbeta:
If we want to be true to ourselves, like 80% of the people from that 'side' have been radicalized to a point of no return.
Reason why we must separate

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pantami Was A Founding Member Of Al Shabab ‘terror Group’ Received N6m Monthly F by McGg: 5:58am On Apr 22, 2021
E don dey ripe, when breeze blow fowl nyash go show

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pantami Was A Founding Member Of Al Shabab ‘terror Group’ Received N6m Monthly F by Emperor5(m): 6:20am On Apr 22, 2021
The truth is gradually coming out!!!

1 Like

Re: Pantami Was A Founding Member Of Al Shabab ‘terror Group’ Received N6m Monthly F by IgweOfNnewi: 6:23am On Apr 22, 2021
This is absurd
Re: Pantami Was A Founding Member Of Al Shabab ‘terror Group’ Received N6m Monthly F by VictorUSA(m): 6:26am On Apr 22, 2021
I strongly believe this.

2 Likes

Re: Pantami Was A Founding Member Of Al Shabab ‘terror Group’ Received N6m Monthly F by RiyadhGoddess(f): 6:30am On Apr 22, 2021
I never knew there's something called Islamic gospel as the OP said 'violent gospel'.
Op biko remove that word gospel. I'm certain there's nothing like gospel in the world of islam.
Thank you.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pantami Was A Founding Member Of Al Shabab ‘terror Group’ Received N6m Monthly F by Nbotee(m): 6:31am On Apr 22, 2021
Jonathan knew what he meant wen he said his ambitions weren't worth the blood of Nigerians. These ppl had prepped demselves up for a jihad. The govt is evil right from the get go and have been positioning their ppl with their northernization agenda which Nigerians thought were jus nepotism

8 Likes

Re: Pantami Was A Founding Member Of Al Shabab ‘terror Group’ Received N6m Monthly F by punisha: 6:32am On Apr 22, 2021
This man really needs to step down...the expositions are becoming longer by the day.
Oduah was sacked by Jonathan after the people cried out, what is d lifeless one waiting for?
Re: Pantami Was A Founding Member Of Al Shabab ‘terror Group’ Received N6m Monthly F by bhella10: 6:32am On Apr 22, 2021
Let's have strong evidence. Investigative journalism is dead. ISA must go down.
Re: Pantami Was A Founding Member Of Al Shabab ‘terror Group’ Received N6m Monthly F by Nobody: 6:34am On Apr 22, 2021
Every head slammer is an active or potential Terrorist

7 Likes

Re: Pantami Was A Founding Member Of Al Shabab ‘terror Group’ Received N6m Monthly F by dustmalik: 6:43am On Apr 22, 2021
You people are wasting your time, trying so hard to tarnish this man's image. If I was Buhari, I would add to his portfolio.

I'm a frontline staff in one of the telcos, and I can say, without a doubt, that Pantami's reforms in the telecom industry is the best thing that has happened to the industry. His reforms are already yielding results.

It's obvious that some people are against his reforms. I just hope the FG doesn't listen to all the propaganda flying around.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pantami Was A Founding Member Of Al Shabab ‘terror Group’ Received N6m Monthly F by xelly: 6:45am On Apr 22, 2021
This is supposed to be spearheaded by the Northerners but because of one thing or the other, they will still want to cover up and continue to die in their numbers.

This man is certainly a terrorist and no doubt about that.

2 Likes

Re: Pantami Was A Founding Member Of Al Shabab ‘terror Group’ Received N6m Monthly F by Golan007: 7:05am On Apr 22, 2021
Problem with this story is that Pantami never schooled in the middle East as you claimed but had his PhD in UK.

7 Likes

Re: Pantami Was A Founding Member Of Al Shabab ‘terror Group’ Received N6m Monthly F by Aketi2: 7:08am On Apr 22, 2021
State governments in the North were funding Al-Shabab! All Southerners who are treacherous will end up in Benin IDP. All the tribes in the South who see evil and call it good will not claim back their farms lands taken over by Fulanis. Their lands will be confiscated by the same people they nurtured over half a century.
Re: Pantami Was A Founding Member Of Al Shabab ‘terror Group’ Received N6m Monthly F by Nigeriabiafra82: 7:12am On Apr 22, 2021
Read

1 Like

Re: Pantami Was A Founding Member Of Al Shabab ‘terror Group’ Received N6m Monthly F by Ratedgang: 7:13am On Apr 22, 2021
dustmalik:
You people are wasting your time, trying so hard to tarnish this man's image. If I was Buhari, I would add to his portfolio.

I'm a frontline staff in one of the telcos, and I can say, without a doubt, that Pantami's reforms in the telecom industry is the best thing that has happened to the industry. His reforms are already yielding results.

It's obvious that some people are against his reforms. I just hope the FG doesn't listen to all the propaganda flying around.
GEETTTAAATTTTT

6 Likes

Re: Pantami Was A Founding Member Of Al Shabab ‘terror Group’ Received N6m Monthly F by jlinkd78(m): 7:29am On Apr 22, 2021
Terrorists
Re: Pantami Was A Founding Member Of Al Shabab ‘terror Group’ Received N6m Monthly F by Freestainworld(m): 7:45am On Apr 22, 2021
fowl Yash is opening every day.

1 Like

Re: Pantami Was A Founding Member Of Al Shabab ‘terror Group’ Received N6m Monthly F by orisa37: 7:51am On Apr 22, 2021
DrisaPantami is Bokoharam in BUHARI's Government.
Re: Pantami Was A Founding Member Of Al Shabab ‘terror Group’ Received N6m Monthly F by orisa37: 7:57am On Apr 22, 2021
Jack005:
If you look at that pandemonium slowly you will see terrorism written all over his face.. This might be swept under the carpet since buhari's government also supports terrorism but it shall be reignited after the dullards tenure and pandemonium will face the repercussions squarely

Pantami is a PANDEMIC Pandemonium
Re: Pantami Was A Founding Member Of Al Shabab ‘terror Group’ Received N6m Monthly F by orisa37: 8:01am On Apr 22, 2021
Kewtt:

Pantami and BUHARI were in KANO together when Bokoharam merged with ISIS

1 Like

Re: Pantami Was A Founding Member Of Al Shabab ‘terror Group’ Received N6m Monthly F by Nobody: 8:01am On Apr 22, 2021
Interesting
Over 50 million email list for sale
Re: Pantami Was A Founding Member Of Al Shabab ‘terror Group’ Received N6m Monthly F by orisa37: 8:03am On Apr 22, 2021
Kewtt:

Pantami and BUHARI were in KANO together when Bokoharam merged with ISIS. Show us The Video.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Nnamdi Kanu Prepared For War? / Ekiti's 25th Anniversary: Aribasoye Greets Fayemi, Says Ekiti Not A Failed State / BREAKING! Peter Obi Bows To Pressure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.