Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,002 members, 7,835,387 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

Pantami Was A Founding Member Of Al Shabab ‘terror Group’ Received N6m Monthly F - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pantami Was A Founding Member Of Al Shabab ‘terror Group’ Received N6m Monthly F (5158 Views)

IPOB Emerges 10th Deadliest Terror Group In The World - IEP / Buhari Celebrates WAEC At 70, Says He Was A Founding Member Of The Board / Samuel Achi: Pantami Was Imam When ATBU Muslims Killed My Son In A Mosque (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pantami Was A Founding Member Of Al Shabab ‘terror Group’ Received N6m Monthly F by kurupt1: 12:38am On Apr 23, 2021
dustmalik:
You people are wasting your time, trying so hard to tarnish this man's image. If I was Buhari, I would add to his portfolio.

I'm a frontline staff in one of the telcos, and I can say, without a doubt, that Pantami's reforms in the telecom industry is the best thing that has happened to the industry. His reforms are already yielding results.

It's obvious that some people are against his reforms. I just hope the FG doesn't listen to all the propaganda flying around.

Which reforms has he brought that is outstanding?is it NIN? grin
Re: Pantami Was A Founding Member Of Al Shabab ‘terror Group’ Received N6m Monthly F by AroleOduduwa2: 1:17am On Apr 23, 2021
backnbeta:
If we want to be true to ourselves, like 80% of the people from that 'side' have been radicalized to a point of no return.

Including the president and his minions on here, that’s why they won’t let us rest with their sai barbarism

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking: Tinubu Wife Was Arrested / Senate Summons Diezani Alison-Madueke Over Abandoned ₦20B Building Projects / Dredging Of River Niger Completed – Obi’s Aide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.