Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,145 members, 7,821,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

How Do You Express Your Feelings To A Guy You Are Crushing On? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Express Your Feelings To A Guy You Are Crushing On? (1975 Views)

Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? / What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With / Emeka Okorocha, Nigerian Doctor In UK Ladies Are Crushing On (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Express Your Feelings To A Guy You Are Crushing On? by Amebong(m): 6:23am On Apr 22, 2021
“Feelings” for what it is, is supposed to be expressed by anyone irrespective of
gender right? That however seems not to be very much the case as in various societies today, more commonly in underdeveloped countries that haven’t seen as much exposure as their developed counterparts, it seems an oddity, more or less a taboo to have a lady ask a guy out or simply let him know of her romantic feelings for him when he hasn’t told her of his for her yet.
Here it has become a duty attributed solely to the masculine gender to profess amorous feelings first, with the females only on the responding end, which has even prompted some to term the act of a girl asking a guy out a “role reversal”. As a result of this, guys are at a liberty of going for whichever girl they want, while a lady, though she might have a guy she likes already, has to wait and hope on whichever guy comes. Butthe question here is “is it really a bad thing for a lady to ask a guy out? Well, let’s walkthrough the topic together.

Source: https://www.ceetimax.com.ng/2021/04/22/is-it-bad-for-a-lady-to-ask-a-guy-out/
Re: How Do You Express Your Feelings To A Guy You Are Crushing On? by Akuruoulo(m): 3:38pm On Apr 22, 2021
Go do the same thing u would wish a guy do to get u.
Re: How Do You Express Your Feelings To A Guy You Are Crushing On? by AngelicDamsel(f): 3:54pm On Apr 22, 2021
Many ladies still use green light. Ask Simi. grin grin grin

rex444:
For us that are sensitive to light and colour blind , how we go take know say d light na green?

Take the risk. I always advise guys to first make a girl happy and then take their shots. In her happy mood your chances are high, and if she says no in her happy mood then game over.

It all comes down to happiness. Whether money, good sex, good looks, good physique...... Everyone is after his/her own happiness. wink wink wink

rex444:
Life truly answers the name U call it.... U r cute ... And if U don't mind you can show me practically how this green light thing works..... Smiles!!!!

grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Express Your Feelings To A Guy You Are Crushing On? by Reex12(m): 4:14pm On Apr 22, 2021
me no get time for greenlight cus Nigerian girls are just too proud. You no say you like me and not the other way around but yet still want me to do the chasing hehe you go wait tire cus me no send, your not the first neither the last, so if you dont open up then die with it more girls will still fall grin ..

1 Like

Re: How Do You Express Your Feelings To A Guy You Are Crushing On? by paulolee(m): 4:42pm On Apr 22, 2021
jus walk up to him n tell him or watch anoda bea get him..
Re: How Do You Express Your Feelings To A Guy You Are Crushing On? by HandsomeBlack: 9:43pm On Apr 22, 2021
There's a Yoruba adage that says 'not speaking out is the beginning of a person's misfortune'.
I'm of the opinion that what a man can do, a woman can do better as well.
But unfortunately, most males are NOT matured nor culturally/religiously prepared to appreciate a lady opening up about her feelings for them. Most will think her to be desperate, cheap, loose.
Also, most women are not emotionally nor psychologically equipped to handle rejection that may result from such encounter.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Express Your Feelings To A Guy You Are Crushing On? by Mrscarter(f): 3:28am On Apr 23, 2021
Amebong:
“Feelings” for what it is, is supposed to be expressed by anyone irrespective of
gender right? That however seems not to be very much the case as in various societies today, more commonly in underdeveloped countries that haven’t seen as much exposure as their developed counterparts, it seems an oddity, more or less a taboo to have a lady ask a guy out or simply let him know of her romantic feelings for him when he hasn’t told her of his for her yet.
Here it has become a duty attributed solely to the masculine gender to profess amorous feelings first, with the females only on the responding end, which has even prompted some to term the act of a girl asking a guy out a “role reversal”. As a result of this, guys are at a liberty of going for whichever girl they want, while a lady, though she might have a guy she likes already, has to wait and hope on whichever guy comes. Butthe question here is “is it really a bad thing for a lady to ask a guy out? Well, let’s walkthrough the topic together.

Source: https://www.ceetimax.com.ng/2021/04/22/is-it-bad-for-a-lady-to-ask-a-guy-out/

If u like somebody you tell them otherwise you'll get nowhere lol.
Its a modern world. Theres no harm in a woman telling a guy she likes him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Express Your Feelings To A Guy You Are Crushing On? by Nobody: 5:58am On Apr 23, 2021
Wow it's a bit tricky sha. Firstly, you really need to gauge the level of maturity of the guy before you decide to give a shot.
Re: How Do You Express Your Feelings To A Guy You Are Crushing On? by rex444(m): 6:10am On Apr 23, 2021
For us that are sensitive to light and colour blind , how we go take know say d light na green?
AngelicDamsel:
Re: How Do You Express Your Feelings To A Guy You Are Crushing On? by rex444(m): 8:24am On Apr 23, 2021
Life truly answers the name U call it.... U r cute ... And if U don't mind you can show me practically how this green light thing works..... Smiles!!!!
AngelicDamsel:

Take the risk. I always advise guys to first make a girl happy and then take their shots. In her happy mood your chances are high, and if she says no in her happy mood them game over.

It all comes down to happiness. Whether money, good sex, good looks, good physique...... Everyone is after his/her own happiness. wink wink wink

(1) (Reply)

Circumcised Or Uncircumcised:which One Is Better For You As Guy? / I Hate Women Including My Sister. Please Is This Normal?? / She Doesnt Like To Pray Or Go To Church.. Red Flag?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.