Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,660 members, 7,813,225 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:54 AM

I Hate Myself For Being A Nigerian And Proud To Be An Igbo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Hate Myself For Being A Nigerian And Proud To Be An Igbo (1048 Views)

I Am From Portharcourt And Proud Igbo- Sabinus / Nigerian And Thai Wife Charged With Smuggling Crystal Meth In Thailand / PDP Governors React To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate And Proud Of Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Hate Myself For Being A Nigerian And Proud To Be An Igbo by Youngmoni221: 11:13am On Apr 22, 2021
Nigeria is the worst creation from the British. How can they join different tribe with some many differences in culture, lifestyle, mindset and religion and expect them to live in peace with prosperous nation. Northern Nigeria is filled with selfish Muslim terrorists. Just recently, the US warned it Citizens to avoid 14 states in Nigeria and those states are in the same northern Nigeria.
https://www.nairaland.com/6518059/u.s-asks-citizens-avoid-14
North is the reason why nigeria is backward.So tribalistic with so many potential Muslim extremist terrorists. If this country doesn't disintegrate, any chance I get to leave this shithole, I will gladly leave and never return. I have suffered enough and I don't deserve this kind of suffering at 25. I don't want to die early. Fu*k Nigeria and Britain

4 Likes

Re: I Hate Myself For Being A Nigerian And Proud To Be An Igbo by Nobody: 11:33am On Apr 22, 2021
Thread closed based on nonsense content

Bye
Re: I Hate Myself For Being A Nigerian And Proud To Be An Igbo by Terorislam: 11:38am On Apr 22, 2021
You are not alone bro, Nigeria is a Zo.o

1 Like

Re: I Hate Myself For Being A Nigerian And Proud To Be An Igbo by Youngmoni221: 1:00pm On Apr 22, 2021
Saltybear:
Thread closed based on nonsense content

Bye

Any sane person would understand what I'm saying. It's not for everybody

1 Like

Re: I Hate Myself For Being A Nigerian And Proud To Be An Igbo by Nobody: 1:16pm On Apr 22, 2021
Youngmoni221:

Okay but still
Thread closed
Re: I Hate Myself For Being A Nigerian And Proud To Be An Igbo by nairalandankrah: 1:18pm On Apr 22, 2021
Youngmoni221:

I understand!!
Re: I Hate Myself For Being A Nigerian And Proud To Be An Igbo by Nobody: 1:43pm On Apr 22, 2021
Youngmoni221:
Nigeria is the worst creation from the British. How can they join different tribe with some many differences in culture, lifestyle, mindset and religion and expect them to live in peace with prosperous nation. Northern Nigeria is filled with selfish Muslim terrorists. Just recently, the US warned it Citizens to avoid 14 states in Nigeria and those states are in the same northern Nigeria.
North is the reason why nigeria is backward.So tribalistic with so many potential Muslim extremist terrorists. If this country doesn't disintegrate, any chance I get to leave this shithole, I will gladly leave and never return. I have suffered enough and I don't deserve this kind of suffering at 25. I don't want to die early. Fu*k Nigeria and Britain

There is nothing like Ibo. You don't know where you are from.
Re: I Hate Myself For Being A Nigerian And Proud To Be An Igbo by ScamHunter: 2:27pm On Apr 22, 2021
Youngmoni221:

You cannot be Igbo. No bonafide Igbo hates the northerners because they're not all Fulani and terrorists in the north. That's why many of our people have cohabited peacefully for a long time there. The Hausa for instance are peace-loving and hardworking people who have been subjugated by the Fulani through Islam. There are hundreds of beautiful tribes in the north and it is a disservice to malign them. The Tivs, Jukuns, Kuteps, Igala, Gbagis and many otthers are not bloodthirsty like Fulani and must not be seen as such. In Benue state, the idomas, the Igedes do not really look different from Igbos and it is even a possibility that we may have common ancestry. Please do not malign the north because of what Fulani is doing.
Re: I Hate Myself For Being A Nigerian And Proud To Be An Igbo by God2man2again(m): 2:47pm On Apr 22, 2021
Nigeria is still better than some countries
Re: I Hate Myself For Being A Nigerian And Proud To Be An Igbo by nlreserve: 2:50pm On Apr 22, 2021
You are different from omoslim26 from Fulani part of Venezuela who followed Toto to owerri to naturalise and start claiming Igbo. You guys need to kick out the asses of fake Igbos from south east before they start working for the fulanis and ebubeagu
Re: I Hate Myself For Being A Nigerian And Proud To Be An Igbo by Nobody: 3:09pm On Apr 22, 2021
grin

Re: I Hate Myself For Being A Nigerian And Proud To Be An Igbo by Omoslim26: 3:12pm On Apr 22, 2021
nlreserve:
You are different from omoslim26 from Fulani part of Venezuela who followed Toto to owerri to naturalise and start claiming Igbo. You guys need to kick out the asses of fake Igbos from south east before they start working for the fulanis and ebubeagu
grin
nlreserve:

Yes I also hate ever been tagged Nigerian but I also thank God that I am not brainwashed to follow a scammer ��.

let me prove you that you don't have sense.
Is Massob not against one Nigeria?, is Bzm not against one Nigeria,? is Bcg not against one Nigeria?? do they do your scam package ipob with you��.

nwokem there is no sense in that coconut head of yours���

1 Like

Re: I Hate Myself For Being A Nigerian And Proud To Be An Igbo by Omoslim26: 3:16pm On Apr 22, 2021
ScamHunter:

You cannot be Igbo. No bonafide Igbo hates the northerners because they're not all Fulani and terrorists in the north. That's why many of our people have cohabited peacefully for a long time there. The Hausa for instance are peace-loving and hardworking people who have been subjugated by the Fulani through Islam. There are hundreds of beautiful tribes in the north and it is a disservice to malign them. The Tivs, Jukuns, Kuteps, Igala, Gbagis and many otthers are not bloodthirsty like Fulani and must not be seen as such. In Benue state, the idomas, the Igedes do not really look different from Igbos and it is even a possibility that we may have common ancestry. Please do not malign the north because of what Fulani is doing.

God bless you.
Re: I Hate Myself For Being A Nigerian And Proud To Be An Igbo by Omoslim26: 3:20pm On Apr 22, 2021
nlreserve:

quote author=ScamHunter post=101021591]

You cannot be Igbo. No bonafide Igbo hates the northerners because they're not all Fulani and terrorists in the north. That's why many of our people have cohabited peacefully for a long time there. The Hausa for instance are peace-loving and hardworking people who have been subjugated by the Fulani through Islam. There are hundreds of beautiful tribes in the north and it is a disservice to malign them. The Tivs, Jukuns, Kuteps, Igala, Gbagis and many otthers are not bloodthirsty like Fulani and must not be seen as such. In Benue state, the idomas, the Igedes do not really look different from Igbos and it is even a possibility that we may have common ancestry. Please do not malign the north because of what Fulani is doing.[/quote

@Nlreserve come and tap sense here ooo so you don't die of senselessness ���

Re: I Hate Myself For Being A Nigerian And Proud To Be An Igbo by Youngmoni221: 3:27pm On Apr 22, 2021
soulpeppersoup:

There is nothing like Ibo. You don't know where you are from.
Because I didn't write it as "Igbo"..
Don't be rude bro
Re: I Hate Myself For Being A Nigerian And Proud To Be An Igbo by Monogamy: 3:32pm On Apr 22, 2021
Relocate to Syria or Yemen
Re: I Hate Myself For Being A Nigerian And Proud To Be An Igbo by Youngmoni221: 3:41pm On Apr 22, 2021
ScamHunter:

Well, You made sense and I understand that. I have friends from kogi and benue. I don't even considered them to be part of north because of how close we're and how they behave. That's my mistake. But for the hausas I judge them because I haven't seen any of them stand up and speak against the problems the fulani is creating for this country and even if there's, I can say that it's just a few of them which is not supposed to be. They suppose to stand up and speak against the fulanis. If the igbos, yoruba, hausas, ijaws and other tribes can come out, who are the fulanis.
But the hausa won't do that for sake of religion or something else they share in common. This also makes some of the yorubas to keep quite because of what they have in common with the hausa too which is religion (Islam).
Re: I Hate Myself For Being A Nigerian And Proud To Be An Igbo by Youngmoni221: 4:05pm On Apr 22, 2021
Saltybear:

Okay but still
Thread closed

Looking at all the comments you made on nairaland it's so obvious that you don't have manner. Cursing people is in your DNA.

Another fulani terrorist.
Re: I Hate Myself For Being A Nigerian And Proud To Be An Igbo by Nobody: 4:08pm On Apr 22, 2021
Youngmoni221:

Looking at all the comments you made on nairaland it's so obvious that you don't have manner. Cursing people is in your DNA.

Another fulani terrorist.

Fulanis ? Hehehe

Cry me a river , parasite region
Re: I Hate Myself For Being A Nigerian And Proud To Be An Igbo by ScamHunter: 4:25pm On Apr 22, 2021
Youngmoni221:

Well, You made sense and I understand that. I have friends from kogi and benue. I don't even considered them to be part of north because of how close we're and how they behave. That's my mistake. But for the hausas I judge them because I haven't seen any of them stand up and speak against the problems the fulani is creating for this country and even if there's, I can say that it's just a few of them which is not supposed to be. They suppose to stand up and speak against the fulanis. If the igbos, yoruba, hausas, ijaws and other tribes can come out, who are the fulanis.
But the hausa won't do that for sake of religion or something else they share in common. This also makes some of the yorubas to keep quite because of what they have in common with the hausa too which is religion (Islam).
Have you heard of bandits? Who do you think the bandits are killing and kidnapping? The same northern natives and Hausa villagers. You should understand that the Hausa are no longer free and independent like other ethnic groups in the middle belt and the south. The Fulani is ruling and dominating them so they are cowed into silence due to fear. Imagine speaking against the authorities and being arrested or worse.
Re: I Hate Myself For Being A Nigerian And Proud To Be An Igbo by Youngmoni221: 4:45pm On Apr 22, 2021
ScamHunter:

Have you heard of bandits? Who do you think the bandits are killing and kidnapping? The same northern natives and Hausa villagers. You should understand that the Hausa are no longer free and independent like other ethnic groups in the middle belt and the south. The Fulani is ruling and dominating them so they are cowed into silence due to fear. Imagine speaking against the authorities and being arrested or worse.
This is so bad. But they shouldn't shut their mouth because of this. If they shut their mouth they will continue to be killed. I'm really proud on how the South are gradually coming up with security measures. If hausa decides to cow into shame and fear I don't think I can say anything for them. If they stay mute I will still regard them as one of the problem of this country.
Re: I Hate Myself For Being A Nigerian And Proud To Be An Igbo by Olatomiwami(m): 4:49pm On Apr 22, 2021
ScamHunter:

Loud it for them, oil deh your head, unlike some noise makers.
Re: I Hate Myself For Being A Nigerian And Proud To Be An Igbo by Biafranboys: 4:53pm On Apr 22, 2021
ScamHunter:

For your mind now you Don make sense. Damn

Is this too hard to understand

WE NO DO AGAIN, WE WANT FREEDOM YOU PEEPS CAN LIVE WITH EACH OTHER, HAUSAS CAN COME TO IGBO LAND IF THEY WANT

For now hausa and fulani are the same
Re: I Hate Myself For Being A Nigerian And Proud To Be An Igbo by Nobody: 7:18pm On Apr 22, 2021
Youngmoni221:

Because I didn't write it as "Igbo"..
Don't be rude bro

The word Ibo means nothing child.
Re: I Hate Myself For Being A Nigerian And Proud To Be An Igbo by Princevirus(m): 8:08pm On Apr 22, 2021
help. I graduated in 2016 , served in 2018 but no job till now
Re: I Hate Myself For Being A Nigerian And Proud To Be An Igbo by Youngmoni221: 8:38pm On Apr 22, 2021
Princevirus:
help. I graduated in 2016 , served in 2018 but no job till now
Stop wasting your time looking for a government job. Every sector is saturated. These days people pay to get employed.
If you learned a skill since you finished service, by now you must have something doing instead looking for job that will pay you peanuts. This is Nigeria.
It's not yet late, you can start today. Wish you luck

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Any Attack On An Ndigbo Is An Attack On Nigerians’ – Sunday Igboho Warns Buhari / Why Kano Is Home To All Nigerians – Osinbajo / Reuben Abati And His Pendulating Sycophantism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.