Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

I Am From Portharcourt And Proud Igbo- Sabinus - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am From Portharcourt And Proud Igbo- Sabinus (4054 Views)

Proud Igbo From Port Hacourt Igbo Land; Duncan Mighty / IPOB Members Protest Live At Portharcourt And Not Even The Military Stop Them / PDP Governors React To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate And Proud Of Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am From Portharcourt And Proud Igbo- Sabinus by Noneroone(m): 6:08pm On Apr 07
Ejekwu Chukwuemeka popularly called sabinus affirmed during a show in the UK.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qn_Z8TopjxM?si=Z4fwVUCzJqTRY5kS

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am From Portharcourt And Proud Igbo- Sabinus by Armaggedon: 6:29pm On Apr 07
He is not from Benin?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am From Portharcourt And Proud Igbo- Sabinus by Localemperor: 6:30pm On Apr 07
Watch how they will come and tell him that he is not Igbo and Rivers has no Igbos. When the time comes sha

45 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Am From Portharcourt And Proud Igbo- Sabinus by Dafresh: 6:33pm On Apr 07
He is not a politician so he will say the truth had it been he wants to please them he will behave like Wike

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Am From Portharcourt And Proud Igbo- Sabinus by victorclean(f): 6:37pm On Apr 07
Ebinpawarians will not like this. Sabinus please we have shortage of BP drugs for the HBP you are causing Reno and ebinpawarians

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Am From Portharcourt And Proud Igbo- Sabinus by Ozommadu: 6:39pm On Apr 07
Lol

Any ikwerre saying he/she isn't Igbo is just living in delusion.

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Am From Portharcourt And Proud Igbo- Sabinus by IduNaOba: 6:47pm On Apr 07
People go cry o

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am From Portharcourt And Proud Igbo- Sabinus by LOVEALAIGBO: 6:50pm On Apr 07

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am From Portharcourt And Proud Igbo- Sabinus by gidgiddy: 7:30pm On Apr 07
He is one of the Ikwerre who does not deny being Igbo

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am From Portharcourt And Proud Igbo- Sabinus by Felabrity: 7:31pm On Apr 07
gidgiddy:
very rare

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am From Portharcourt And Proud Igbo- Sabinus by paramakina202: 7:40pm On Apr 07
gidgiddy:

Few years back he actually said he wasn't Igbo but seems he have realized there is much more to gain accepting his Igbo heritage than to be a sunday Olise.

16 Likes

Re: I Am From Portharcourt And Proud Igbo- Sabinus by Sapasenator: 7:40pm On Apr 07
It's a free world in which you are free to identify with or be whoevever you want.

On a serious note, states and ethnicities should be separated.
Being an Igboid by ethnicity does not neccessary make your state an Igbo state.

1 Like

Re: I Am From Portharcourt And Proud Igbo- Sabinus by gidgiddy: 7:44pm On Apr 07
Felabrity:
very rare

Well, there no difference between those called Igbo and those called Ikwerre, except denial

21 Likes

Re: I Am From Portharcourt And Proud Igbo- Sabinus by Tranquillity360: 7:44pm On Apr 07
Igbo are not looking for members,if you say you are not Igbo, you're not Igbo.

We're complete.

55 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Am From Portharcourt And Proud Igbo- Sabinus by BondRiv: 8:09pm On Apr 07
Anyone can choose to make that decision. It concerns only you. Just tell them to keep others out of their map.
Re: I Am From Portharcourt And Proud Igbo- Sabinus by Samfloxin(m): 8:31pm On Apr 07
We no dey look for people
Re: I Am From Portharcourt And Proud Igbo- Sabinus by Armaggedon: 8:57pm On Apr 07
Felabrity:
very rare
it's not rare. Julius Agwu does not deny. Duncan mighty does not deny etc

8 Likes

Re: I Am From Portharcourt And Proud Igbo- Sabinus by Felabrity: 9:02pm On Apr 07
Armaggedon:
it's not rare. Julius Agwu does not. Duncan mighty does not etc
do you know the meaning of rare?

You mentioned only 2 people?

1 Like

Re: I Am From Portharcourt And Proud Igbo- Sabinus by Paraman: 9:06pm On Apr 07
He once said he's not an Igbo guy. I'm sure he was threatened by IPOBdients

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am From Portharcourt And Proud Igbo- Sabinus by rinzaugustine: 9:10pm On Apr 07
It just a choice, there are igbos even down to Equatorial Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Gabon etc and they identify as proud igbos while you can also find a person from anambra or imo who say they don’t identify as igbos . Most igbos are not bothered by what you identify yourself as so it’s a choice that comes from the heart as to which heritage or culture you prefer. Igbo mindset is tilted more towards money making , progress, advancement in science and technology etc than those things

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am From Portharcourt And Proud Igbo- Sabinus by Armaggedon: 9:13pm On Apr 07
paramakina202:

Few years back he actually said he wasn't Igbo but seems he have realized there is much more to gain accepting his Igbo heritage than to be a sunday Olise.
I stand to be corrected. I think he merely said he was Ikwerre instead just like mercy chinwo once did. They are gradually learning what is already known- that embracing ones identity is a necessity to a successful career in the arts.

11 Likes

Re: I Am From Portharcourt And Proud Igbo- Sabinus by Armaggedon: 9:14pm On Apr 07
Felabrity:
do you know the meaning of rare?

You mentioned only 2 people?
then, mention celebrities from there that denied their Igbo identity.
How many celebrities do they even have?

9 Likes

Re: I Am From Portharcourt And Proud Igbo- Sabinus by Zonefree(m): 9:27pm On Apr 07
Tranquillity360:
Igbo are not looking for members,if you say you are not Igbo, you're not Igbo.

We're complete.
Qed.

4 Likes

Re: I Am From Portharcourt And Proud Igbo- Sabinus by Cassandraloius: 9:32pm On Apr 07
Welldone chief!

1 Like

Re: I Am From Portharcourt And Proud Igbo- Sabinus by valicious1(m): 9:40pm On Apr 07
gidgiddy:

Duncan mighty too. Julius Agwu, Chibuike Amaechi

5 Likes

Re: I Am From Portharcourt And Proud Igbo- Sabinus by christejames(m): 10:26pm On Apr 07
Nice one Sabinwa shocked

Normally, na you get sense pass Wike, the attention seeking dipso cum boozer!

4 Likes

Re: I Am From Portharcourt And Proud Igbo- Sabinus by DonBenny77(m): 10:27pm On Apr 07
gidgiddy:
Me too I'm Rivers they say our ancestors came from benin but I identify as igbo. I know I'm igbo

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am From Portharcourt And Proud Igbo- Sabinus by Zurich808: 10:41pm On Apr 07
paramakina202:

Sunday Ogochukwu Oliseh have corrected himself in recent interview he said he his an Igbo man
I guess he denied been Igbo then because of Super Eagle's Job

11 Likes

Re: I Am From Portharcourt And Proud Igbo- Sabinus by Ballzproblem2: 10:52pm On Apr 07
ibime
Re: I Am From Portharcourt And Proud Igbo- Sabinus by Yujin(m): 10:52pm On Apr 07
Zurich808:

Sunday Ogochukwu Oliseh have corrected himself in recent interview he said he his an Igbo man
I guess he denied been Igbo then because of Super Eagle's Job
Do you have a link to this new interview?
Re: I Am From Portharcourt And Proud Igbo- Sabinus by NorthernAgender: 10:53pm On Apr 07
Who is sabinu.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

COAS: Lt Gen AO Ihejirika. Must Resign / Oyedepo's Church Divided Over Prayer For President Jonathan / My Honest Expectations From Buhari’s Campaign Promises.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.