Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Nigerians Shun Naira For Foreign Currencies To Protect Wealth - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerians Shun Naira For Foreign Currencies To Protect Wealth (29870 Views)

Let Me Be Your Surest Exchanger For All Your Foreign Currencies / Best Free Minning Crypto Currencies To Invest In / How Can I Be Saving My Money In US Dollars (or Other Foreign Currencies) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Shun Naira For Foreign Currencies To Protect Wealth by kachimoore94: 3:12pm On Apr 22, 2021
Nigeria is depreciating instead of appreciating, we are going backwards and buhari doesn't give a Bleep.
Re: Nigerians Shun Naira For Foreign Currencies To Protect Wealth by favour32(m): 3:12pm On Apr 22, 2021
Yes na!
Wetin concern me with naira controlling my wealth safety cool?
Re: Nigerians Shun Naira For Foreign Currencies To Protect Wealth by Iruobean(m): 3:12pm On Apr 22, 2021
After banning banks from aiding crypto currency trading this is still happening, I think they need to also stop forex trade, infact stop everything let us start again. Please no body should quote me. cheesy cheesy shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked cool cool shocked shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Shun Naira For Foreign Currencies To Protect Wealth by joelag: 3:12pm On Apr 22, 2021
One to one in the opposite direction. grin grin
Re: Nigerians Shun Naira For Foreign Currencies To Protect Wealth by LXG2(m): 3:12pm On Apr 22, 2021
k
Re: Nigerians Shun Naira For Foreign Currencies To Protect Wealth by ictjobber: 3:12pm On Apr 22, 2021
Converted mine since 2020
Re: Nigerians Shun Naira For Foreign Currencies To Protect Wealth by emmadejust(m): 3:12pm On Apr 22, 2021
Everyone is skeptical of where this government policy is heading , 5million in the bank is worthless before 6months ... lipsrsealed embarassed embarassed
Re: Nigerians Shun Naira For Foreign Currencies To Protect Wealth by AstralBody: 3:13pm On Apr 22, 2021
I hope the Buhari media cow has been storing theirs in Dollars too?
Terrorist Buhari is just testing the mic!
By the end of 2022,a loaf of bread will sell as high as 2000 naira!
Idiots

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Shun Naira For Foreign Currencies To Protect Wealth by bravehost4u(m): 3:14pm On Apr 22, 2021
gurunlocker:
grin

If you have 50 million naira in your bank before 2015, it will be worth 22 million naira today.
less than that

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Shun Naira For Foreign Currencies To Protect Wealth by Reference(m): 3:14pm On Apr 22, 2021
The much expected run on the naira has started. This is the final straw. Brace for impact Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Shun Naira For Foreign Currencies To Protect Wealth by supereagle(m): 3:14pm On Apr 22, 2021
Lie Mohammed.
Re: Nigerians Shun Naira For Foreign Currencies To Protect Wealth by Seniorwriter(m): 3:14pm On Apr 22, 2021
IT'S THE NEW NORMAL NOW!!!
Re: Nigerians Shun Naira For Foreign Currencies To Protect Wealth by emilfischer(m): 3:14pm On Apr 22, 2021
What were they expecting before.
Re: Nigerians Shun Naira For Foreign Currencies To Protect Wealth by clothingonline(m): 3:15pm On Apr 22, 2021
I need to save more in my dom Acct
Re: Nigerians Shun Naira For Foreign Currencies To Protect Wealth by vRendoh(m): 3:16pm On Apr 22, 2021
WiszyFraud:
Did you know??

Mosquito repellents don't repel, they hide you. The spray blocks the mosquito's sensors so they don't know you are there.

cool

Nice oneā™”
Re: Nigerians Shun Naira For Foreign Currencies To Protect Wealth by CocoaOla: 3:17pm On Apr 22, 2021
The Devaluation of naira since 1988 has not yield any positive results on Nigeria economy just chasing investors away

Our leaders doesn't think

100,000 naira in January is now internationally valued at 62,538 naira

Just by "saving your money in the bank" you've lost over 37% of it's value and purchasing power.

yearly devaluation inflation is now 28.9%

sinking nigerians into deep poverty every year

country like China have the foundational infrastructures in place they have a lot of manufacturing industries stable electricities good justice system, good business policy to produce export devaluation will make people buy their products at cheaper rates causing cheap price competitions
devaluation will work for china because of that

and china doesn't devalue their currency every year like nigeria

NIGERIA government please work on our currency

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Shun Naira For Foreign Currencies To Protect Wealth by tunary(m): 3:17pm On Apr 22, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Nigerians Shun Naira For Foreign Currencies To Protect Wealth by Lexusgs430: 3:19pm On Apr 22, 2021
Naira is now like bitcoin on the reverse.......
Re: Nigerians Shun Naira For Foreign Currencies To Protect Wealth by UnabashedIPOB: 3:21pm On Apr 22, 2021
My advice to the general public is to be prepared for the the hyperinflation and extreme hardship that is about to hit the ZOO. You have seen nothing yet. You think things are hard now, wait to see what is about to hit everyone in no distant future. Things would be so hard that the weak ones would be preyed upon and they would not survive So, be on guard folks!
Re: Nigerians Shun Naira For Foreign Currencies To Protect Wealth by IamGreen1(f): 3:21pm On Apr 22, 2021
Before nko, who will stupidly save money in naira, this is one of the reasons crypto is one of the best investment everyone should do now or never.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Shun Naira For Foreign Currencies To Protect Wealth by Lexusgs430: 3:23pm On Apr 22, 2021
Fragility6:
Somebody should please point one sector that works under buhari. Just one o

Railway, corruption, nepotism, favoritism etc etc

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Shun Naira For Foreign Currencies To Protect Wealth by Blue3k(m): 3:24pm On Apr 22, 2021
When inflation is in the double digits why wouldn't they? Lol this is one reason why people are also looking to hodl crypto.
Re: Nigerians Shun Naira For Foreign Currencies To Protect Wealth by SweetVibe: 3:24pm On Apr 22, 2021
WiszyFraud:
Did you know??

Mosquito repellents don't repel, they hide you. The spray blocks the mosquito's sensors so they don't know you are there.

cool
mehn!! are you for real?
Re: Nigerians Shun Naira For Foreign Currencies To Protect Wealth by AirBay: 3:24pm On Apr 22, 2021
Fragility6:
Somebody should please point one sector that works under buhari. Just one o

BANDITRY
Re: Nigerians Shun Naira For Foreign Currencies To Protect Wealth by Fragility6: 3:26pm On Apr 22, 2021
Lexusgs430:

Railway, corruption, nepotism, favoritism etc etc
Railway works? When we dey hear news of trains breaking down in the bush,bandits attacking trains. D man na total disaster
Re: Nigerians Shun Naira For Foreign Currencies To Protect Wealth by Felicity001(m): 3:28pm On Apr 22, 2021
I've been telling people around me to start saving in foreign currencies instead of stocking your money in the bank open a binance account today and save your money in dollar, it's safe, secure and never depreciates instead its appreciates.

Nigeria current external debt is above 30trillion naira we will wake up one day to see that the naira is N1000 to $1 therefore that money you have in your bank account would have been devalued by 50%.

Click on the link now and open a binance account then convert your naira to dollar and leave it there.

No withdrawal charges
No transfer charges to anywhere/anybody around the world
No wait for 3-5 working days for transfers to be approve
Nothing at all
Its totally decentralized (not controlled by anybody or government)

https://accounts.binance.cc/en/register?ref=99336512

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Shun Naira For Foreign Currencies To Protect Wealth by yusufu16: 3:32pm On Apr 22, 2021
Felicity001:
I've been telling people around me to start saving in foreign currencies instead of stocking your money in the bank open a binance account today and save your money in dollar, it's safe, secure and never depreciates instead its appreciates.

Nigeria current external debt is above 30trillion naira we will wake up one day to see that the naira is N1000 to $1 therefore that money you have in your bank account would have been devalued by 50%.

Click on the link now and open a binance account then convert your naira to dollar and leave it there.

No withdrawal charges
No transfer charges to anywhere/anybody around the world
No wait for 3-5 working days for transfers to be approve
Nothing at all
Its totally decentralized (not controlled by anybody or government)

https://accounts.binance.cc/en/register?ref=99336512

I pity any Nigerian that is not making money in dollars.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Shun Naira For Foreign Currencies To Protect Wealth by Hassanmaye(m): 3:32pm On Apr 22, 2021
gurunlocker:
grin

If you have 50 million naira in your bank before 2015, it will be worth 22 million naira today.
Hahahhahhahaha wicked boy something is wrong in this country may God save us,
Re: Nigerians Shun Naira For Foreign Currencies To Protect Wealth by BeerBeerManiple: 3:36pm On Apr 22, 2021
It's safer to keep your money in Dollars and from most responses here we can see that

My people just open a Binance account and save your money.

I will give you the link to start trading crypto on Binance:
https://www.binance.cc/en/register?ref=82509331
Re: Nigerians Shun Naira For Foreign Currencies To Protect Wealth by Felicity001(m): 3:37pm On Apr 22, 2021
yusufu16:

I pity any Nigerian that is not making money in dollars.

I sweargrin
Re: Nigerians Shun Naira For Foreign Currencies To Protect Wealth by Nobody: 3:38pm On Apr 22, 2021
ThisCouldBeUs:
In a country where $10,000 equals 4 million naira and you have the man below as president. Bro, high time everyone owns a laptop and work online. cool
Get your facts right. 10k usd is 5million

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FTX Founder, Bankman-Fried Arrested In Bahamas, To Be Extradited To The US / FBNInsurance - How to get the best out of life. / How To Invest In MTN Nigeria Shares.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.