Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,089 members, 7,852,691 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:30 AM

Pantami: Kallamu Musa Ali Dikwa Says "They Are After Me" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pantami: Kallamu Musa Ali Dikwa Says "They Are After Me" (47054 Views)

Kallamu Ali Dikwa: Emulate Akeredolu Before Fulani Herders Take Over Your Land / 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him / Kallamu Musa-Dikwa: 3 Northern Governors Created Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pantami: Kallamu Musa Ali Dikwa Says "They Are After Me" by Nobody: 5:30pm On Apr 22, 2021
Na way ooo. So he has been warning the govt with direct facts and they ignored him. Dss bubu nigerian govt hid this warnings from the masses for years. Meeen make we dey careful o
Re: Pantami: Kallamu Musa Ali Dikwa Says "They Are After Me" by Godblessbiafraa: 5:30pm On Apr 22, 2021
grin
Re: Pantami: Kallamu Musa Ali Dikwa Says "They Are After Me" by Sunisonflex39(m): 5:30pm On Apr 22, 2021
thunder fire pant a mi

1 Like

Re: Pantami: Kallamu Musa Ali Dikwa Says "They Are After Me" by Fragility6: 5:31pm On Apr 22, 2021
Leave d north weda d bats go get mind follow u
Re: Pantami: Kallamu Musa Ali Dikwa Says "They Are After Me" by ipobarethieves: 5:31pm On Apr 22, 2021
angry PataNLA angry nothing must happen to the man sad angry
Re: Pantami: Kallamu Musa Ali Dikwa Says "They Are After Me" by mamaafrik(m): 5:32pm On Apr 22, 2021
Woe unto you all who know that this man supports terrorism and shield him and to those who are condemning people telling the truth because you are a Northerner or a muslim,may the spirit of Death visit you and your households

1 Like

Re: Pantami: Kallamu Musa Ali Dikwa Says "They Are After Me" by Teeklef(m): 5:32pm On Apr 22, 2021
Wahala don wear bone straight.
Re: Pantami: Kallamu Musa Ali Dikwa Says "They Are After Me" by mamaafrik(m): 5:33pm On Apr 22, 2021
Pantami must go,South and Middlebelt needs to speak
Re: Pantami: Kallamu Musa Ali Dikwa Says "They Are After Me" by Nobody: 5:34pm On Apr 22, 2021
Brave man.
Someone has to speak up. Everyone can't be timid.

But sha I would have preferred for him to relocate. Borno as a place is know for what it is know for.

May God protect you
Re: Pantami: Kallamu Musa Ali Dikwa Says "They Are After Me" by DSC7: 5:34pm On Apr 22, 2021
Not only is the cold-blooded beast called Pantami not fit to be a Minister of the Federal Republic but he is also not fit to walk our streets freely because he presents a grave danger to our people and our society.
The sooner he is dropped from President Buhari's cabinet like a hot potatoe and brought to justice the better. The world is watching.
Re: Pantami: Kallamu Musa Ali Dikwa Says "They Are After Me" by Camelot65: 5:34pm On Apr 22, 2021
It's been exposed gradually.......
Re: Pantami: Kallamu Musa Ali Dikwa Says "They Are After Me" by HOVER206: 5:35pm On Apr 22, 2021
Eriokanmi:
I'm not surprised. Only the God can expose the heinous acts of these fools. Mailafia first blew the whistle and he too received all manners threads. I still wonder why buhari confirmed the appointments of some people of questionable characters in his government without due diligence. Is Isa Pantami the only qualified minister nominee from his state ? Why not carry out a background checks on such people by the rubber stamp senate?

Nigeria used to be a country of decorum, intellectual breeds and maturity. Now, the whole world is laughing at us but they don't care. There's tension everywhere with jihadists holding sensitive positions in our government. No wonder its hard to win boko haram war. From the customs, to police, to immigration and military, they have their members there who clear the way for them. Weapons have been intercepted at wharf several times in the last but nothing was done to seize them, except the officer who discovered it was ready to either lose his life or his job or both.

A stowaway was discovered in Amsterdam a few hours ago already dead, after the plane which took of from Nigeria landed in Holland. How did he get there in the first place? What if he carried bomb to the plane and it exploded mid air? People would have been thrown into mourning and nobody would have been able to ascertain the cause of crash Which way Nigeria. Could this be the end of this great nation?
Fg is the cause of this problems.
They chose power rather than life of people they govern. Imagine DSS gave them details about Pantami they deliberately ignored, tomorrow they will be complaining that Nigerians are not patriotic
Re: Pantami: Kallamu Musa Ali Dikwa Says "They Are After Me" by FarahAideed: 5:35pm On Apr 22, 2021
Pantami is the Shekau we have been looking for

4 Likes

Re: Pantami: Kallamu Musa Ali Dikwa Says "They Are After Me" by Nobody: 5:35pm On Apr 22, 2021
Onogiede:
God pass them,... Nigeria must be great again

Has Nigeria ever been great

1 Like

Re: Pantami: Kallamu Musa Ali Dikwa Says "They Are After Me" by Kingspin(m): 5:35pm On Apr 22, 2021
I religion of people that know no development only death and destruction.

Fake religion.
Re: Pantami: Kallamu Musa Ali Dikwa Says "They Are After Me" by BlessedNuel: 5:36pm On Apr 22, 2021
Wahala be like bicycle
Re: Pantami: Kallamu Musa Ali Dikwa Says "They Are After Me" by bcashy: 5:36pm On Apr 22, 2021
Some people wey no even dey related with pantami fit go kill this man just to create more problem! Just to create more religious wahala! We need to fight our common enemy in this country!
Re: Pantami: Kallamu Musa Ali Dikwa Says "They Are After Me" by israelmao(m): 5:37pm On Apr 22, 2021
You have done the right thing,how many of us knew before now that.Pantami had such a horrific and horrible past?Though we all have a past but no one and no right-thinking leader will put such a man in charge of sensitive and confidential data except there're hidden agenda
Re: Pantami: Kallamu Musa Ali Dikwa Says "They Are After Me" by relicng: 5:37pm On Apr 22, 2021
Fear not... You will surely win the battle.
Re: Pantami: Kallamu Musa Ali Dikwa Says "They Are After Me" by SenecaTheYonger: 5:37pm On Apr 22, 2021
I wish this man can be protected by all cost. People that speak the truth should be protected so that in teh future, others can do so. They should also be rewarded so as to encourage truth speakers to come out. Allowing them to kill this man will send a very bad message
Re: Pantami: Kallamu Musa Ali Dikwa Says "They Are After Me" by Modivs: 5:37pm On Apr 22, 2021
Borno pastor seeking attention
Re: Pantami: Kallamu Musa Ali Dikwa Says "They Are After Me" by Nobody: 5:38pm On Apr 22, 2021
See true man of God
Re: Pantami: Kallamu Musa Ali Dikwa Says "They Are After Me" by Saifullah01: 5:39pm On Apr 22, 2021
This pantami saga is obviously a hatchet job. There is a new story every day.
Re: Pantami: Kallamu Musa Ali Dikwa Says "They Are After Me" by ipobarethieves: 5:39pm On Apr 22, 2021
sad Niagrans govt are useless sha sad.He wrote Jona.dey instead exposed person dat wrote dem.o dikwa risky oo sad. Naptu2 sad, this PataNLA is a confam TERRORIST
Re: Pantami: Kallamu Musa Ali Dikwa Says "They Are After Me" by Jostoman: 5:40pm On Apr 22, 2021
God will protect you
Re: Pantami: Kallamu Musa Ali Dikwa Says "They Are After Me" by MondayOsunbor(m): 5:41pm On Apr 22, 2021
Onogiede:
God pass them,... Nigeria must be great again

Nigeria should die
Re: Pantami: Kallamu Musa Ali Dikwa Says "They Are After Me" by Funkeshuga(m): 5:42pm On Apr 22, 2021
Kallamu seek asylum and keep releasing those jihadist secret at your hidden place

Buhari govt had declared war on Nigerians, don't tell me this is Muslims and christian things because Muslims were at the receiving end of these herdsmen in southwest

they're using bandits in north, codenamed Fulani herdsmen in south. southern Nigeria should continue pressurizing these criminals in govt

God gat us

1 Like

Re: Pantami: Kallamu Musa Ali Dikwa Says "They Are After Me" by asobo1: 5:44pm On Apr 22, 2021
damijoe77:
If you want to enjoy this country,be prayerfull,smart and brutal.a whole Minister still have links with terrorist.forget the way cultists exist in schools that's how terrorist Islamic groups too exist in our schools just dat they cannot not come to the full light.imagine,chief imam dat year,am sure he is an old member of the izala muslim
Sure he is an izala. Can't you see his bia bia "goatee"
Re: Pantami: Kallamu Musa Ali Dikwa Says "They Are After Me" by Nobody: 5:45pm On Apr 22, 2021
truthfulparrot:
Pantani is a danger to both Muslims and Christians in Nigeria. Why is Buhari still retaining him in his cabinet?

I will not be surprised if PMB nominates a ''repentant'' Shekerau for Minister of defence tomorrow! How did we descended to this level of impunity and shamelessness?

I am sure that world leaders and international communities are watching with keen interests and they will surely react directly or indirectly. The resent pronouncement by the British government to grant asylum to some IPOB members speaks volumes.

How do you want reasonable nations to take us serious or sell weapons to us, when we appoint someone with terroristic tendencies as our minister for communication?
This is not about religion or ethnicity- PATANI is a danger to both Muslim and Christians in Nigeria.

shut up. When bad and terrible things about your religion is uncovered, you will be trying to be forming innocent by linking yourself with Christianity. The post is not even about Christian vs Muslim, it is Muslim vs non-muslim

1 Like

Re: Pantami: Kallamu Musa Ali Dikwa Says "They Are After Me" by NigeriaIsDoomed: 5:45pm On Apr 22, 2021
Elvictor:
don't run oh, stay there and be killed.
It kills me when we fear our fellow human more than we fear our creator.
So he should start running for fear of death?
Re: Pantami: Kallamu Musa Ali Dikwa Says "They Are After Me" by Kreme(m): 5:46pm On Apr 22, 2021
God please perish this country Asap

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

High Court Banned Open Grazing In 1969, Akeredolu Rules Effective Tomorrow / Naira "Appreciation": Why Nigerians Should Not Celebrate / "Ibrahim Danmaziri Murtala Hired Thugs To Attack A Blogger" - Facebook User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.