Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

How Did You Feel When You Lost Your Phone? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Did You Feel When You Lost Your Phone? (280 Views)

How Did You Feel When Whatsapp, Facebook, Instagram Went Off ? / How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? / How To Deactivate Your Bank Acct USSD Profile Easily When You Lost Your Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did You Feel When You Lost Your Phone? by Viserion: 5:58pm On Apr 22, 2021
Losing a phone can be traumatizing and heartbreaking to say the least.

But in my many years of using mobile phone, I've never lost any or has it stolen. Though I might have had a scare one or two times..

Share your experience
Re: How Did You Feel When You Lost Your Phone? by LMS1(m): 6:02pm On Apr 22, 2021
I Felt Good, I Didnt Panic
Because I Used It For Nearly 3 Decades.
Lastly It Was A Buharitarian Expirience When I Lost The Phone Below: grin

Re: How Did You Feel When You Lost Your Phone? by Goldbw122(m): 6:03pm On Apr 22, 2021
This guy above me is so funny... This kind phone fit kill Boko Haram poo grin
Re: How Did You Feel When You Lost Your Phone? by design104: 6:08pm On Apr 22, 2021
Learnt to start backing up everything so now When I lose a device, I'm sad for a lot less time than before.
Re: How Did You Feel When You Lost Your Phone? by TripleDdotcom: 6:16pm On Apr 22, 2021
LMS1:
I Felt Good, I Didnt Panic
Because I Used It For Nearly 3 Decades.
Lastly It Was A Buharitarian Expirience When I Lost The Phone Below: grin

You used a phone for nearly good 3 decades??!!

Legend! Legend!!! Mo gbe fun yin oo!

My mind is telling me it is your type of men that lasts long in.... you know wink

By the way, please check my signature and patronize us for your data. Na beg I dey beg. Thanks.
Re: How Did You Feel When You Lost Your Phone? by chariisGRACE(m): 6:26pm On Apr 22, 2021
;S
Re: How Did You Feel When You Lost Your Phone? by ahmemmygrey(m): 9:56pm On Apr 22, 2021
That kind thing dey shock person ahswear

(1) (Reply)

How To Transfer Mtn Data / Best Laptop Mouse (touchpad) Tricks Everyone Should Know / I Need A Google Ads User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.