Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,656 members, 7,823,855 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Milk This Standard Chartered Bank Registration And Referral Bonus Before July 31 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Milk This Standard Chartered Bank Registration And Referral Bonus Before July 31 (287 Views)

NCC Reveals What’ll Happen To People Without NIN After October 31 Deadline / Whatsapp To Stop Running On These Devices On December 31, 2017. / First Mobile Referral Code. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Milk This Standard Chartered Bank Registration And Referral Bonus Before July 31 by Froshey: 3:49pm On Jul 09, 2021
This standard chartered bank is a new bank I think. And for a while now, anyone that registers with a referral link will get a token of ₦1500 bonus.
Note: both the referred and the referee will get the bonus, ₦1500 each.
The condition to get the bonus is to make a transaction, (in my own case I transferred #200 into the account and left it there until I got the bonus), apply for their atm card which will be delivered to the address you registered with, upgrade your account from instant savings to instant savings plus
Everything is done on their app as they do not have branches in all the states yet.
I actually delayed in referring people because I was doubting if it's true, but now botg I and my referee have gotten the bonus
Another thing is that they operate on zero cost of any transaction. They charge ₦zero on any transactions.
The bonanza last till July 31.
All you need to do is download their app first from playstore, then follow the instructions to create your account, and proceed to upgrade your account to instant savings plus (1) so that you can get the bonus (2) your threshold and transaction limit will be raised from ₦300000 to ₦500000
Note: there are other upgrades if you need to keep more than ₦500000 in your account.
Don't forget to input a referral code so you can get the ₦1500 bonus.
400158049 my own referral code
Modified: the whole process can take up to 2 weeks at most.
Normally, it should take like 7-10 days
The whole process is free. I mean completely free, even delivery of the ATM card.
Re: Milk This Standard Chartered Bank Registration And Referral Bonus Before July 31 by Froshey: 4:47pm On Jul 09, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Redmi Note 8 Or Note 7 Needed / Iphone 6plus 64gb For Sale (60k) FLAT!! / Google Voice Number Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.