Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,973 members, 7,952,910 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:16 AM

How Did You Feel When Whatsapp, Facebook, Instagram Went Off ? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Did You Feel When Whatsapp, Facebook, Instagram Went Off ? (14426 Views)

Spartak Moscow Throws Shade At Whatsapp, Facebook & Barcelona (Photos) / Twitter Throws Subtle Shade At Facebook, Instagram And Whatsapp. / Whatsapp, Facebook And Instagram Are Down Globally! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did You Feel When Whatsapp, Facebook, Instagram Went Off ? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:56am On Oct 05, 2021
Honest comments please.....

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Did You Feel When Whatsapp, Facebook, Instagram Went Off ? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:58am On Oct 05, 2021
Innobee99:
First is I rebooted my phone, it didn't work. I tried checking my Airtel sub balance, It didn't come up,l so I thought my Airtel data has exhausted.

Mumu me did another Glo Sub grin grin
Lol grin cheesy wink

mamaafrik:
Seriously,i felt like"this is a pointer to the prophecy of the book of Daniel and Revelation about the End time", i had to check of the news to be sure say rapture never happened,make thunder no go fire man about rapture.
Muslims Will now say christ won't come back again or that there won't be rapture.
Rethink ooooo,that is a tip of the calamity Bible talked about after the Rapture
Sho grin cheesy wink @rapture and End time!
prigoz:
I was confused so tee that I thought it was network, I put my phone on flight mode, no way, I changed network, for where, i switched off, still the same. Lol.
I was like, am crippled. Thank God they are back. I don't the impact of them until yesterday.
Lol wink @crippled.
onuwaje:
To be honest i was not worried because i was able to finish a task in record time. If there was WhatsApp and Facebook at that time i would still be on the task.

And i think i like the decorum. There was this quietness that came with the glitch.

Plus really had to understand Telegram more

KbondShow2:

I had to leave my house and go out thinking it was network. I came back and still had the same ish. I got to know when I came on nairaland and started seeing threads about it. I had to calm down. My brother even called and said he thinks his account has been hacked because he couldn't log in. But I just saw the ills of Monopoly...
Nairaland.com to the world!

Herculex03:
After hearing the news I just went and charge my phone and reminded my pals that physical communication is the best bond they were all struggling to agree with me
Nice one.

More Honest comments from some users like you....

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Did You Feel When Whatsapp, Facebook, Instagram Went Off ? by Authoreety: 6:37am On Oct 05, 2021
I checked data balance cause I thought Mtn Don do me strong thing...

But I later realized that it wasn't only one social media... Me I kukuma relax joor...
After all there was once a time we only used our phones to play bounce

Yahoo guys wr worst heat

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Feel When Whatsapp, Facebook, Instagram Went Off ? by adesegun121(m): 6:37am On Oct 05, 2021
Down
Re: How Did You Feel When Whatsapp, Facebook, Instagram Went Off ? by FM19addict(m): 6:37am On Oct 05, 2021
Nonchalant.
Re: How Did You Feel When Whatsapp, Facebook, Instagram Went Off ? by IKBARUTEN11(m): 6:37am On Oct 05, 2021
I felt grilled like a grilled vulture

3 Likes

Re: How Did You Feel When Whatsapp, Facebook, Instagram Went Off ? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:37am On Oct 05, 2021
With all the social media LOCKDOWN in the last 24 hours,
This user has said it all

BT seriously
This shows that the world's dependency on social media is becoming too much and more ways to protect it's users should be highly advocated for

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Did You Feel When Whatsapp, Facebook, Instagram Went Off ? by butterfly777(m): 6:37am On Oct 05, 2021
I didn't even know.

8 Likes

Re: How Did You Feel When Whatsapp, Facebook, Instagram Went Off ? by punisha: 6:37am On Oct 05, 2021
Already adapted to Telegram and Signal...if they re down or gone I barely noticed.

4 Likes

Re: How Did You Feel When Whatsapp, Facebook, Instagram Went Off ? by Torosk1(m): 6:37am On Oct 05, 2021
Relief

1 Like

Re: How Did You Feel When Whatsapp, Facebook, Instagram Went Off ? by adewumiopeyemi(m): 6:37am On Oct 05, 2021
I went to sleep because i was tired

1 Like

Re: How Did You Feel When Whatsapp, Facebook, Instagram Went Off ? by Nobody: 6:37am On Oct 05, 2021
their services has been restored, make una go rest.

3 Likes

Re: How Did You Feel When Whatsapp, Facebook, Instagram Went Off ? by JayTripz(m): 6:38am On Oct 05, 2021
Omoooo!!!!

Like I said before...Lemme use British English this time

I thought am the only one who was affected and thought it's my network,I thought this NIN people finally got Me grin grin grin grin shocked shocked.

So I Rushed out to Do my NIN, Luckily for me when I got there, I realized it was only Facebook and what's app issues. So I bought Cold beer and relax my head instead, knowing fully well they will be restored back which they did this morning

We Good grin grin

8 Likes

Re: How Did You Feel When Whatsapp, Facebook, Instagram Went Off ? by punisha: 6:38am On Oct 05, 2021
post=106458664:
More

Sharrrrap

No just talk anything offpoint here.

5 Likes

Re: How Did You Feel When Whatsapp, Facebook, Instagram Went Off ? by Usernamesucks: 6:38am On Oct 05, 2021
Unperturbed cool

1 Like

Re: How Did You Feel When Whatsapp, Facebook, Instagram Went Off ? by Bilabong(m): 6:38am On Oct 05, 2021
Happy...

What'sApp
Vendors rest me sef rest.
Re: How Did You Feel When Whatsapp, Facebook, Instagram Went Off ? by Nobody: 6:38am On Oct 05, 2021
Did they go off?
When?

Me I no kukuma notice. Hustle no let me see road come dey press phone that yesterday.

Wetin concern me. M!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Feel When Whatsapp, Facebook, Instagram Went Off ? by Charlex23(m): 6:39am On Oct 05, 2021
It didn't move me one bit.... I'm not a social media addict. I have better things to do than social media.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Feel When Whatsapp, Facebook, Instagram Went Off ? by Sharon6(f): 6:39am On Oct 05, 2021
I thought it was my network. I activated flight mode, removed my sim and was seriously worried till I started getting calls from people asking to know if my WhatsApp is working that I relax and knew it was a general issue.

I kukuma moved over to Telegram and twitter. cheesy

Please check my SIGNATURE.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Feel When Whatsapp, Facebook, Instagram Went Off ? by khaygecube(m): 6:39am On Oct 05, 2021
No thoughts. I just switched to signal app.
Re: How Did You Feel When Whatsapp, Facebook, Instagram Went Off ? by Rowlandjude(m): 6:40am On Oct 05, 2021
I only heared about it when it was back.

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Feel When Whatsapp, Facebook, Instagram Went Off ? by Goldenheart(m): 6:40am On Oct 05, 2021
grin
Re: How Did You Feel When Whatsapp, Facebook, Instagram Went Off ? by Sleekmilan01(m): 6:40am On Oct 05, 2021
Didn't feel anything when Twitter was still working

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Did You Feel When Whatsapp, Facebook, Instagram Went Off ? by pegix(m): 6:40am On Oct 05, 2021
Omo...e nor funny

I get exam tomorrow...person wan reason me AOC
Re: How Did You Feel When Whatsapp, Facebook, Instagram Went Off ? by Innobee99(m): 6:40am On Oct 05, 2021
First is I rebooted my phone, it didn't work. I tried checking my Airtel sub balance, It didn't come up,l so I thought my Airtel data has exhausted.

Mumu me did another Glo Sub grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Feel When Whatsapp, Facebook, Instagram Went Off ? by temitope27(m): 6:41am On Oct 05, 2021
I became devastated, I first taught it was my phone, I nearly throw it to the ground grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Feel When Whatsapp, Facebook, Instagram Went Off ? by DWJOBScom(m): 6:41am On Oct 05, 2021
Relieved and calm
My phone was quiet from all the buzz on WhatsApp from all the chatrooms.
My bosses with their continued updates quest , forums and their endless fights etc
I finally got to read a book and saw a documentary on TV.
It was as if there was a pause ⏸
It was a good one

7 Likes

Re: How Did You Feel When Whatsapp, Facebook, Instagram Went Off ? by taiwofawole: 6:42am On Oct 05, 2021
Mad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Google’s Android Apps Are No Longer Free / Data, Call Rates Hike Imminent As States Raise Row Charge / Mtn Bbcday For Android Is Back And Better!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.