Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,110 members, 7,835,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

FG Didn’t Print ₦60 Billion - National Economic Council (NEC) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Didn’t Print ₦60 Billion - National Economic Council (NEC) (11568 Views)

Sirika: Why FG Didn’t Waste Time Giving Approval For New Lagos Airport / Kebbi: Why FG Didn’t Allow Us Close FGC Yauri Despite Intelligence On Bandit / 774,000 Jobs With Cutlass: Why FG Didn’t Share Expensive Equipment — Keyamo (Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Didn’t Print ₦60 Billion - National Economic Council (NEC) by blackmantis: 7:50pm On Apr 22, 2021
It's actually true.....they printed more than that.
Re: FG Didn’t Print ₦60 Billion - National Economic Council (NEC) by donoso: 7:51pm On Apr 22, 2021
Presidency abusing virtual meeting. Most of their videos were off. Definitely, most of them were sleeping. Dullards ruling Nigeria.
Re: FG Didn’t Print ₦60 Billion - National Economic Council (NEC) by pquaver(m): 7:51pm On Apr 22, 2021
JosephXavier:

You be Mumu

So FG will investigate the printing of 60billion naira in CBN headquarters Abuja?

Like say 60 billion Na 1000k

Your comment na where your brain and IQ reach. You for kukuma keep quiet than to answer.. I no go answer you because u use your hand call yourself Dunce so no need to proceed. Have nice evening
Re: FG Didn’t Print ₦60 Billion - National Economic Council (NEC) by pquaver(m): 7:53pm On Apr 22, 2021
lexy2014:

If govt printed 60b, what is d proof to show that it was printed?

Was Obaseki at the Cbn Printing office? Why didn't he take proof when he saw it? Since you want to believe his words without proof you can also believe the V. P without proof
Re: FG Didn’t Print ₦60 Billion - National Economic Council (NEC) by Dobb: 7:58pm On Apr 22, 2021
It was obvious it was one of the lies and fakenews that flies around nowadays.
Re: FG Didn’t Print ₦60 Billion - National Economic Council (NEC) by Temmy1997(f): 8:02pm On Apr 22, 2021
It is just a fake News and should not be taken seriously.
Re: FG Didn’t Print ₦60 Billion - National Economic Council (NEC) by Dejyom(m): 8:04pm On Apr 22, 2021
So surprising how lies are being told with ease in this part of the world mostly to promote the erratic agenda of the fabricators of the lies.
Good to see this resent episode of lies finally laid bare.
Re: FG Didn’t Print ₦60 Billion - National Economic Council (NEC) by Zeezenho: 8:04pm On Apr 22, 2021
Even you pastor osibade,na wao! well,he is still son of afonja.
Re: FG Didn’t Print ₦60 Billion - National Economic Council (NEC) by Doyin2(m): 8:05pm On Apr 22, 2021
Nigerians and senseless sensationalism.

What is even wrong with printing N60b for a well targeted purpose,out of a budget of over N10trillion ,coupled with a foreign reserve of over $35b?

What inflationary effect can that bring?

I am openly challenging any financially literate person to fault my reasoning.

Or can any sensible person reason that CBN will print money just for private pockets?

1 Like

Re: FG Didn’t Print ₦60 Billion - National Economic Council (NEC) by bravehost4u(m): 8:08pm On Apr 22, 2021
The one they printed was not even enough as it did not go round. Let them print more...
CBN printing press, please we need more money, kindly print more
Re: FG Didn’t Print ₦60 Billion - National Economic Council (NEC) by Peappy49(f): 8:11pm On Apr 22, 2021
All those spreading fake news should be purnished

1 Like

Re: FG Didn’t Print ₦60 Billion - National Economic Council (NEC) by Jhayphil: 8:11pm On Apr 22, 2021
Omo Nigerians are moving mad o. What kind of misleading story is this one again?! Chai! We are finished in this country I swear.
Re: FG Didn’t Print ₦60 Billion - National Economic Council (NEC) by Adelekan40(m): 8:11pm On Apr 22, 2021
Another PDP lies debunked.

1 Like

Re: FG Didn’t Print ₦60 Billion - National Economic Council (NEC) by Iheonuchris18: 8:16pm On Apr 22, 2021
Good morning
Do you run out of cash before your salary comes in? Do you have to borrow from family and friends before the end of the month? All that can be avoided with Credpal credit card.. We make available 60% of your net salary for emergency and urgent funding..
Follow the link below to create an account with credpal and experience financial freedom..

https://credpal.com/a/m?ac=9308148&me=vh7PFn5Bzl
Re: FG Didn’t Print ₦60 Billion - National Economic Council (NEC) by kennyamusan(m): 8:17pm On Apr 22, 2021
we don't expect you to accept now.... same people that never accepted pantanmi is a terrorist
Re: FG Didn’t Print ₦60 Billion - National Economic Council (NEC) by Yellowface1220(m): 8:20pm On Apr 22, 2021
The Fake/False news of printing N60B is already on Grave, Nigerians should dishonor this rumour.

1 Like

Re: FG Didn’t Print ₦60 Billion - National Economic Council (NEC) by relicng: 8:21pm On Apr 22, 2021
Confusion
Re: FG Didn’t Print ₦60 Billion - National Economic Council (NEC) by ofiko123(m): 8:21pm On Apr 22, 2021
Ok we have heard..
Re: FG Didn’t Print ₦60 Billion - National Economic Council (NEC) by Tzar(m): 8:22pm On Apr 22, 2021
Is it that anybody expected these clowns to own up?!
Re: FG Didn’t Print ₦60 Billion - National Economic Council (NEC) by murecool(m): 8:25pm On Apr 22, 2021
Obaseki must be high on cheap weeds

1 Like

Re: FG Didn’t Print ₦60 Billion - National Economic Council (NEC) by jrusky(m): 8:29pm On Apr 22, 2021
Muyiwaipere:
But recently I heard a news that they agreed they printed and even listed countries that has done it before...abi I’m sleeping ni

Bro I tire oo it's like me dey sleep already sef cus I remember this same govt said yes they printed the money and other countries had done such before.

1 Like

Re: FG Didn’t Print ₦60 Billion - National Economic Council (NEC) by lexy2014: 8:57pm On Apr 22, 2021
pquaver:

Was Obaseki at the Cbn Printing office? Why didn't he take proof when he saw it? Since you want to believe his words without proof you can also believe the V. P without proof

U haven't answered my question:

Re: FG Didn’t Print ₦60 Billion - National Economic Council (NEC) by kayusely70(m): 9:15pm On Apr 22, 2021
We have got several different versions of their rebuttal. Liars all!
Re: FG Didn’t Print ₦60 Billion - National Economic Council (NEC) by Jonegonu: 9:20pm On Apr 22, 2021
mach7:
Mr. Obaseki, over to you

Most likely, the truth is somewhere in between. Money was printed, but not up to N60bn as claimed.
while do you accept fake news. Since you are born have you had that federal government print money to makeup for monthly allocation. Allocation is been shared to states and FTC base on the money realised for that month. During Jonathan government state get fat allocation every month cos the price of crude was high then, but since this government came on board the allocation have reduced which you and I no so what will be the reason of printing money. If the price of crude drop again their allocation will still drop. Issue of printing money I dont expect it to be coming from a governor.
Re: FG Didn’t Print ₦60 Billion - National Economic Council (NEC) by Jonegonu: 9:22pm On Apr 22, 2021
[quote author=JosephXavier post=101030048]Why did it take them this long to reply?

If there is a reply that should be coming from FG now it should be their stand on the issue of Pantami that has been trending over the week

There us nothing coming out from this current government that should be trusted [/quotewhile do you accept fake news. Since you are born have you had that federal government print money to makeup for monthly allocation. Allocation is been shared to states and FTC base on the money realised for that month. During Jonathan government state get fat allocation every month cos the price of crude was high then, but since this government came on board the allocation have reduced which you and I no so what will be the reason of printing money. If the price of crude drop again their allocation will still drop. Issue of printing money I dont expect it to be coming from a governor.
Re: FG Didn’t Print ₦60 Billion - National Economic Council (NEC) by Jonegonu: 9:23pm On Apr 22, 2021
Stepps:

Second denial version, am sure another agency will still come and give us the third version.
Make una dey remix the denials.
while do you accept fake news. Since you are born have you had that federal government print money to makeup for monthly allocation. Allocation is been shared to states and FTC base on the money realised for that month. During Jonathan government state get fat allocation every month cos the price of crude was high then, but since this government came on board the allocation have reduced which you and I no so what will be the reason of printing money. If the price of crude drop again their allocation will still drop. Issue of printing money I dont expect it to be coming from a governor.
Re: FG Didn’t Print ₦60 Billion - National Economic Council (NEC) by Jonegonu: 9:23pm On Apr 22, 2021
djsjxjfjdisjdjb:
them go admit am even if na true? anytime this govt tells you something, he opposite is the truth
Re: FG Didn’t Print ₦60 Billion - National Economic Council (NEC) by Simeon88(m): 9:35pm On Apr 22, 2021
I don't care if you printed money or not. Just bring down inflation rate for heaven's sake. Omega H3 capsules of #200 pre 2015 is now #850. I just use shame buy the last one I bought
Re: FG Didn’t Print ₦60 Billion - National Economic Council (NEC) by pquaver(m): 9:54pm On Apr 22, 2021
lexy2014:

U haven't answered my question:

If Govt didn't print 60B, what is the proof they didn't? Answer my own question
Re: FG Didn’t Print ₦60 Billion - National Economic Council (NEC) by buckeyemedia: 10:08pm On Apr 22, 2021
Thermodynamics:
FG always trying to deceive the public. You think we are fool or what?

Nigeria is just a joke.

Make Nigeria do and divide jare, I'm tired of complaining on the internet.
Unrepentant Wailer, go & divide your family compound in your village to start with, Charity they say begins @ home.
Re: FG Didn’t Print ₦60 Billion - National Economic Council (NEC) by buckeyemedia: 10:12pm On Apr 22, 2021
pquaver:

If Govt didn't print 60B, what is the proof they didn't? Answer my own question
Ok they printed money, go & ask Obaseki & your state Governor what he did with your own share of the 60billion Naira instead of your persistent wailing, or did the FG print the money to hoard for themselves? Keep deceiving yourself chasing shadows, Go and ask your Governor of your state to account for the printed money he received.
Re: FG Didn’t Print ₦60 Billion - National Economic Council (NEC) by nauto: 10:15pm On Apr 22, 2021
We all know the truth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lola Ade-John: Police Probe Alleged Poisoning Of Tourism Minister / I Remain PDP National Chairman Till 2018 – Sheriff / Police Fire Tear Gas At Protesters In Cross River (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.