Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Olarenwaju James 'Baba Ijesha' Arrested For Defiling A 14-Year-Old Girl - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Olarenwaju James 'Baba Ijesha' Arrested For Defiling A 14-Year-Old Girl (75415 Views)

How CCTV Facilitated Nollywood Actor, Baba Ijesha’s Arrest For Defiling A Minor / Babatunde Olarenwaju: Missing Person Alert / Man Caught Defiling A 13-Year-Old Girl Inside Orile Market, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olarenwaju James 'Baba Ijesha' Arrested For Defiling A 14-Year-Old Girl by BluntTheApostle(m): 11:49pm On Apr 22, 2021
jamiudinho:

yoruba pple are good in that have sex will underage come to ikorodu here see our under 15 years old yoruba girls will children

What is the assurance that they were impregnated by only Yorubas?
Re: Olarenwaju James 'Baba Ijesha' Arrested For Defiling A 14-Year-Old Girl by jamiudinho(m): 11:57pm On Apr 22, 2021
BluntTheApostle:

What is the assurance that they were impregnated by only Yorubas?
100percent yoruba man are d only tribe that love having sex with married women
Re: Olarenwaju James 'Baba Ijesha' Arrested For Defiling A 14-Year-Old Girl by BluntTheApostle(m): 11:59pm On Apr 22, 2021
jamiudinho:

100percent yoruba man are d only tribe that love having sex with married women

Are you sure?

I am sure I won't go far before finding stories of people from other tribes having sex with married women.
Re: Olarenwaju James 'Baba Ijesha' Arrested For Defiling A 14-Year-Old Girl by udemzyudex(m): 12:03am On Apr 23, 2021
No be juju be this?

1 Like

Re: Olarenwaju James 'Baba Ijesha' Arrested For Defiling A 14-Year-Old Girl by mkoabiola: 12:15am On Apr 23, 2021
A talented actor in such a messy and dirty situation

Too bad

2 Likes

Re: Olarenwaju James 'Baba Ijesha' Arrested For Defiling A 14-Year-Old Girl by Nobody: 12:57am On Apr 23, 2021
This guy became popular by his insistence that it's the Ijesha language that God will use to judge the world, that's how everyone originally got to know him. Maybe that won't be the case anymore!

On a serious note, this seems like a publicity stunt. Yeah! I know it's a warped thinking, but this guy can do anything for media coverage. And I think all the "actors" are willing participants, including the police force-- yes! we have seen them being used for marriage proposals, accompanying Big BrotherNaija contestants when they clearly didn't need security.

But if proven to be true, may he rot in jail!

1 Like

Re: Olarenwaju James 'Baba Ijesha' Arrested For Defiling A 14-Year-Old Girl by naptu2: 1:05am On Apr 23, 2021
jrusky:
Something not clear here. "Captured in CCTV in compliant home" So every house now has CCTV?

OP check your information well hope it's no a mixed up?

I can't say anything until the truth comes out.

There are houses that have CCTV, that does not mean that every house has CCTV. No where in the article did they say that every house has CCTV.
Re: Olarenwaju James 'Baba Ijesha' Arrested For Defiling A 14-Year-Old Girl by VictorUSA(m): 3:06am On Apr 23, 2021
How can i have sexual feelings towards kids like this? They are the type i`m hungry to mentor
Re: Olarenwaju James 'Baba Ijesha' Arrested For Defiling A 14-Year-Old Girl by lordatkinson07(m): 3:57am On Apr 23, 2021
P-A-E-D-O-P-H-I-L-E
Nothing like devil in this case.
A paedophile is...... I don't even know what to call it.

This is shameful for such a calibre of actor
Re: Olarenwaju James 'Baba Ijesha' Arrested For Defiling A 14-Year-Old Girl by SniperSmurf(m): 5:50am On Apr 23, 2021
Since she was 7 Wtf!
Re: Olarenwaju James 'Baba Ijesha' Arrested For Defiling A 14-Year-Old Girl by Sterope(f): 5:52am On Apr 23, 2021
Rape of a minor for publicity stunt undecided
ShouldIsayit:
This guy became popular by his insistence that it's the Ijesha language that God will use to judge the world, that's how everyone originally got to know him. Maybe that won't be the case anymore!

On a serious note, this seems like a publicity stunt. Yeah! I know it's a warped thinking, but this guy can do anything for media coverage. And I think all the "actors" are willing participants, including the police force-- yes! we have seen them being used for marriage proposals, accompanying Big BrotherNaija contestants when they clearly didn't need security.

But if proven to be true, may he rot in jail!
Re: Olarenwaju James 'Baba Ijesha' Arrested For Defiling A 14-Year-Old Girl by kinah(f): 6:19am On Apr 23, 2021
manikspears:

And nairaland pushed it to front page,if they sue them now they will start crying foul. They better delete this rubbish before the man involved see it.

He would have seen it
I wont be surprised if today he releases a statement through his lawyer that his village people are envying him.

In nollywood, there are a lot of atrocities but rape is the worst of it . His career
God help him.
Damage control will b difficult.
He will release songs and films to show his innocence. Ta
Re: Olarenwaju James 'Baba Ijesha' Arrested For Defiling A 14-Year-Old Girl by KBEST3(m): 7:05am On Apr 23, 2021
Hhhhmm aponja's and defiling their children na 5 and 6
Re: Olarenwaju James 'Baba Ijesha' Arrested For Defiling A 14-Year-Old Girl by Trogge: 7:10am On Apr 23, 2021
Fake news, every where. They can't probe the terrorists that will give our information to terrorists.
Re: Olarenwaju James 'Baba Ijesha' Arrested For Defiling A 14-Year-Old Girl by moriss33(m): 7:30am On Apr 23, 2021
Oga no be everyone poor...& cctv no cost as u think
jrusky:
Something not clear here. "Captured in CCTV in compliant home" So every house now has CCTV?

Re: Olarenwaju James 'Baba Ijesha' Arrested For Defiling A 14-Year-Old Girl by moriss33(m): 7:32am On Apr 23, 2021
Oga is everywhere even Twitter & insta...keep up
manikspears:

And nairaland pushed it to front page,if they sue them now they will start crying foul. They better delete this rubbish before the man involved see it.
Re: Olarenwaju James 'Baba Ijesha' Arrested For Defiling A 14-Year-Old Girl by hush15: 7:42am On Apr 23, 2021
Jestin:
How this handsome bobo go dey defile minor? Ogun dey kill this guy?

Honestly, I need to see how this girl looks cos I don't understand how or why this guy or any guy be motivated sexually with a minor except they don't look minor at all...

You no say women no dey look their age. You go see one voluptuous girl ripe for the taking but las las, she is just 15....

Men need self control sha....
Re: Olarenwaju James 'Baba Ijesha' Arrested For Defiling A 14-Year-Old Girl by Hollybratt(m): 8:22am On Apr 23, 2021
Man your carrer don spoil be that! Well maybe your vilage people are the one doing you cheesy
Re: Olarenwaju James 'Baba Ijesha' Arrested For Defiling A 14-Year-Old Girl by jrusky(m): 8:25am On Apr 23, 2021
moriss33:
Oga no be everyone poor...& cctv no cost as u think

Your response a bit late bro. The OP has gave full details how it all happened so thanks for your response anyway.

The situation is much clearer now and the truth has be uncovered.

Let Baba whatever go and face the penalty for his crime.
Re: Olarenwaju James 'Baba Ijesha' Arrested For Defiling A 14-Year-Old Girl by jrusky(m): 8:29am On Apr 23, 2021
KBEST3:
Hhhhmm aponja's and defiling their children na 5 and 6

And the Anambra or Enugu pastor that defiled his daughter and even got her preg and aborted ew months back before his son blew the alarm is Afonja ba?

Pls say something else. Too early for nonsense.
Re: Olarenwaju James 'Baba Ijesha' Arrested For Defiling A 14-Year-Old Girl by femi4: 9:29am On Apr 23, 2021
jrusky:

How much is cctv? abeg dey use brain when defending the victim
Re: Olarenwaju James 'Baba Ijesha' Arrested For Defiling A 14-Year-Old Girl by koladata(m): 9:44am On Apr 23, 2021
I've noticed that , when ever an elderly man is trying to look young , most of them are after under aged girls. I pray God makes a way for him out of this and i pray he changes for ever
Re: Olarenwaju James 'Baba Ijesha' Arrested For Defiling A 14-Year-Old Girl by AntiAPC2023(f): 11:46am On Apr 23, 2021
thatsleepboy1:
so bad.

I know some pple I'll come after my head as they did with emmanuella's pics. me no kuku send them
even that Emmanuella sef no be virgin
Re: Olarenwaju James 'Baba Ijesha' Arrested For Defiling A 14-Year-Old Girl by thatsleepboy1: 12:00pm On Apr 23, 2021
AntiAPC2023:

hahahahahahahahahaahahahhahahahhahahahahaha make them no catch you o grin grin

Re: Olarenwaju James 'Baba Ijesha' Arrested For Defiling A 14-Year-Old Girl by thatsleepboy1: 12:01pm On Apr 23, 2021
AntiAPC2023:

insults no be here

Re: Olarenwaju James 'Baba Ijesha' Arrested For Defiling A 14-Year-Old Girl by jrusky(m): 12:01pm On Apr 23, 2021
femi4:
How much is cctv? abeg dey use brain when defending the victim

Of O onsult you now you will be calling rule 2 or rule shit.

Do you read and understand my comment before insulting yourself and not me?

Do you read the full details of how the mother deliberately installed the CCTV to get her evidence? And as God will have it the beast was caught in the act.

It implied the house do not have circuit TV before but was installed to catch the rapist mad dog called Baba whatever but the first post did not explain in details how the circuit TV was installed in the house.

You are here proving big guy and may I ask you to tell us if you even have cctv in your house or room or apt? It's you that lost your senses not to know cctv is not everywhere or in every house unless in some cases for a *reason*.

As cheap as cctv is how many people use it in your street? You get outta here.
Re: Olarenwaju James 'Baba Ijesha' Arrested For Defiling A 14-Year-Old Girl by AntiAPC2023(f): 12:41pm On Apr 23, 2021
thatsleepboy1:

insults no be here
I been see that your post na.
no mind those hypocrites.
If Dem even get one opportunity to stay with that girl for room them go wan finger am
Re: Olarenwaju James 'Baba Ijesha' Arrested For Defiling A 14-Year-Old Girl by thatsleepboy1: 12:52pm On Apr 23, 2021
AntiAPC2023:
I been see that your post na.
no mind those hypocrites.
If Dem even get one opportunity to stay with that girl for room them go wan finger am

Lol na so na and wetin I been mean be say the girl go sweet to bleep when she grow no be for her present age. btw them ban you wey make you open another acc?
Re: Olarenwaju James 'Baba Ijesha' Arrested For Defiling A 14-Year-Old Girl by dragunov: 1:03pm On Apr 23, 2021
naptu2:
Lagos State Police Command @LagosPoliceng

https://twitter.com/LagosPoliceng/status/1385283277141983232

Dude, you're finished! I never liked your acting style though. You? Ahhhh! From 7 to 14! Oti ba aye omo yen je!
Re: Olarenwaju James 'Baba Ijesha' Arrested For Defiling A 14-Year-Old Girl by naptu2: 11:41am On Apr 28, 2021
Comedian Princess Says Baba Ijesha's Victim Is Her Foster Child
https://www.nairaland.com/6527865/comedian-princess-says-baba-ijeshas/2#6527865.75

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ijora Youths Stopped Thugs From Attacking Palace Of Ojora Of Ijora In Lagos / First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) / Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.