Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,094 members, 7,835,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Comedian Princess Says Baba Ijesha's Victim Is Her Foster Child - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Comedian Princess Says Baba Ijesha's Victim Is Her Foster Child (38200 Views)

17-Year-Old Girl Stabs Her Foster Mother To Death In Ondo / Ataga: Chidinma's relationship with her foster father is sexual - Police Witness / I Caught Baba Ijesha With CCTV - Comedian Princess Reveals, Breaks Down In Tears (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comedian Princess Says Baba Ijesha's Victim Is Her Foster Child by PlayMaker14: 11:18am On Apr 28, 2021
Kamachicho:

Are you for real?
Yes, and I am not here to please you or anyone with my comments.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Comedian Princess Says Baba Ijesha's Victim Is Her Foster Child by FORWARDEVERLY: 11:19am On Apr 28, 2021
Franzinni:
let him suffer biko... This is the me too era or didnt he get the memo?

The fact that he tried it again shows he won't stop and he needs to be made example of... Guilty or not guilty let him pay the price in full. I am tired of men acting stupid becasue of a bacteria filled stinky orifice. And making all men look bad .. frankly 4k him!! He deserves to rot in jail.

Bacteria filled stinky orifice... Ahhhhhhh guy I dey chop nah.. I nearly three up and has lost appetite on my meal now.. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Comedian Princess Says Baba Ijesha's Victim Is Her Foster Child by Nobody: 11:20am On Apr 28, 2021
Franzinni:
because they are still running on old software ... Me I know the power a woman has in this present time so I rather avoid stories that touch .. becasue a woman will always win anything that has to do with sex or rape or infringement on women's rights.. the world is on autopilot in the me too era.. it won't matter if she used her hand to guide your dick in by herself ... If she say rape ..

Just dig six feet ... Becasue you have dead!!!! Hahaha ..

Fear woman o. As I dey type this comment self my body dey tremble ..I swear!
The world doesn't go that way anymore especially when the girl in question is still a child.
Re: Comedian Princess Says Baba Ijesha's Victim Is Her Foster Child by ceeceeuwa: 11:21am On Apr 28, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Princess has alot of questions to answer...

-What kind of "help" was she rendering to the notorious pedophile?

-Why wait all that long to call out the useless child molester?

I am not in support of what the Baba Molester did, but this clout chasing must stop...

Most of our long forgotten artist now use clout chasing to peddle their way back to limelight.
Rape apologist detected.

4 Likes

Re: Comedian Princess Says Baba Ijesha's Victim Is Her Foster Child by berbs: 11:22am On Apr 28, 2021
Do what y'all have to do to resolve this issue.
Re: Comedian Princess Says Baba Ijesha's Victim Is Her Foster Child by Nobody: 11:23am On Apr 28, 2021
Hmmm Crocodile tears I don't trust Nigerians. I've stopped Judging people. Anything that happens without my consent, I no dey put my mouth again. If you have been a Victim of False Accusation, You will understand better.....

3 Likes

Re: Comedian Princess Says Baba Ijesha's Victim Is Her Foster Child by PlayMaker14: 11:24am On Apr 28, 2021
ceeceeuwa:

Rape apologist detected.
When someone have a different view from yours, you start dishing out abusive words...

That is just a clear indication that you're too weak upstairs.

So I will advise you not to mistake me for your dad.

1 Like

Re: Comedian Princess Says Baba Ijesha's Victim Is Her Foster Child by Tremple8v: 11:24am On Apr 28, 2021
The guy really messed up big time , dont hang him , Court arise . Knack am.50yrs .
Re: Comedian Princess Says Baba Ijesha's Victim Is Her Foster Child by berbs: 11:26am On Apr 28, 2021
Kunle106:
All those saying why it took her long to call him out. Did you watch the video before you comment?

Good question.

2 Likes

Re: Comedian Princess Says Baba Ijesha's Victim Is Her Foster Child by nzeobi(m): 11:29am On Apr 28, 2021
charixel:

Not supporting his act but why didn't princess open up before now?

She should open up without evidence right

2 Likes

Re: Comedian Princess Says Baba Ijesha's Victim Is Her Foster Child by obyrich(m): 11:30am On Apr 28, 2021
charixel:

She didn't know it was baba Ijesha before now. Watch the video well.

2 Likes

Re: Comedian Princess Says Baba Ijesha's Victim Is Her Foster Child by Btruth: 11:33am On Apr 28, 2021
It is well. You can't really trust anybody.

"Ile aiye"
Re: Comedian Princess Says Baba Ijesha's Victim Is Her Foster Child by greatestofall: 11:33am On Apr 28, 2021
obyrich:
She didn't know it was baba Ijesha before now. Watch the video well.

They can't, they don't have data to. They are on free mode and a faceless forum so they can type whatever nonsense they feel like typing.

3 Likes

Re: Comedian Princess Says Baba Ijesha's Victim Is Her Foster Child by Victoria938(f): 11:34am On Apr 28, 2021
I am still trying to understand why an adult will have sexual feelings towards a child.
How do you even develop an erection towards a child of 5,6,7??
This is even worse than a generational curse.
Where has self control suddenly gone to?
Where is your pride as a man?
Where is your moral stands?
Who bewitches you?
May God continue to disgrace
Any man or woman born of human that go about subjecting little kids to sexual abuse and emotional trauma.
Dear parents,always pay attention to your kids and make them free opening up to you over anything they might be passing through because this incessant sexual abuse of little kids is becoming rampant these days.

2 Likes

Re: Comedian Princess Says Baba Ijesha's Victim Is Her Foster Child by Nickshrapnel: 11:34am On Apr 28, 2021
It seems some people can’t read to understand again

2 Likes

Re: Comedian Princess Says Baba Ijesha's Victim Is Her Foster Child by midehi2(f): 11:38am On Apr 28, 2021
kingthreat:
I believe the story but the additional spice of the girl being raped for 7 years is bullshyt. How can a girl be raped from 7 years old and you just get to know when she is 14 years old? Well, let Baba Ijesha pay for his paedophilia. But I sense lies.
He molested the girl 7yrs ago twice, and the girl started misbehaving, trying to know more about sex which made the family go for fasting and prayer thinking it was spiritual, yet she still misbehave which made her princess to really talk to the girl, asked her severally before admitting to him molesting her, teaching her about sex 7yrs ago, they want to be sure if it's true, the pedophile was invited again with cctv on and gbam within 2mins he fell for it again, case closed

4 Likes

Re: Comedian Princess Says Baba Ijesha's Victim Is Her Foster Child by kolaaderin: 11:38am On Apr 28, 2021
PlayMaker14:

I am not in support of what the Baba Molester did, but this clout chasing must stop...

Most of our long forgotten artist now use clout chasing to peddle their way back to limelight.
a lot is wrong with you. What answer do you want if you have seen this video.

3 Likes

Re: Comedian Princess Says Baba Ijesha's Victim Is Her Foster Child by midehi2(f): 11:39am On Apr 28, 2021
Nickshrapnel:
It seems some people can’t read to understand again
I tire oo

1 Like

Re: Comedian Princess Says Baba Ijesha's Victim Is Her Foster Child by Sensiblerealist: 11:40am On Apr 28, 2021
All for the sake of commenting. Can you use your brain for once!
It happened 7 years ago but it recently came into light. Then he tried to do it again but he was caught in the act.
If you Noor get time to decipher what went wrong, we don do am for you

PlayMaker14:

3 Likes

Re: Comedian Princess Says Baba Ijesha's Victim Is Her Foster Child by GambaOsaka: 11:42am On Apr 28, 2021
Kingpele:
Echai,I have a daughter of seven years of age ,I can't understand how someone could molest a child of this age ,the person must be a mentally deranged patient ,however if it was her biological child ,will she have waited until whatever business or relationship she had with the actor broke down before she will make it public ,seven years is too long ,it might be difficult to convict this criminal at the end ,she should have spoken early and devote more time looking after her wards instead of doing business with actors all the time

Did you watch the video at all?
There was no evidence to nail him at that time.
Re: Comedian Princess Says Baba Ijesha's Victim Is Her Foster Child by kingthreat(m): 11:43am On Apr 28, 2021
midehi2:

He molested the girl 7yrs ago twice, and the girl started misbehaving, trying to know more about sex which made the family go for fasting and prayer thinking it was spiritual, yet she still misbehave which made her princess to really talk to the girl, asked her severally before admitting to him molesting her, teaching her about sex 7yrs ago, they want to be sure if it's true, the pedophile was invited again with cctv on and gbam within 2mins he fell for it again, case closed

Alright. If he is guilty let him roast.
Re: Comedian Princess Says Baba Ijesha's Victim Is Her Foster Child by Sensiblerealist: 11:45am On Apr 28, 2021
Some different views are really stupid and senseless though. Just like the one someone holds here

PlayMaker14:
When someone have a different view from yours, you start dishing out abusive words...

That is just a clear indication that you're too weak upstairs.

So I will advise you not to mistake me for your dad.

2 Likes

Re: Comedian Princess Says Baba Ijesha's Victim Is Her Foster Child by Coldie(m): 11:53am On Apr 28, 2021
Who else observed how an issue like this, they kept calling it spiritual over and over again for 4years... Going to pray and fast over it over and over again. Nigerians sha

LoL

2 Likes

Re: Comedian Princess Says Baba Ijesha's Victim Is Her Foster Child by grandstar(m): 11:55am On Apr 28, 2021
greggng:

So many rich men sleep around with underage to fortify their rituals ..that is why when such ladies grow up , they become useless cos their destiny has been swapped

It's not for ritual purposes underage boys and girls are raped. Majority of rapists enjoy it. They are in every continent. It is estimated that 1 in 20 girls in the UK has been abused, and many by their own fathers.
Re: Comedian Princess Says Baba Ijesha's Victim Is Her Foster Child by Agugbadin: 11:55am On Apr 28, 2021
So sad, the man should be behind bars. A pedophile like Olarewaju James Alias Baba Ijesha should be kept behind bars for 50yrs.
Re: Comedian Princess Says Baba Ijesha's Victim Is Her Foster Child by gbengaadeleye12: 11:58am On Apr 28, 2021
Re: Comedian Princess Says Baba Ijesha's Victim Is Her Foster Child by Bar1941(m): 12:01pm On Apr 28, 2021
This lady is foolish, why is she trying to unveil the identity of the innocent girl? Statements like this can easily do that.
Re: Comedian Princess Says Baba Ijesha's Victim Is Her Foster Child by igbsam(m): 12:03pm On Apr 28, 2021
PlayMaker14:

You're dumb

2 Likes

Re: Comedian Princess Says Baba Ijesha's Victim Is Her Foster Child by kaziblake(f): 12:05pm On Apr 28, 2021
PlayMaker14:

Baba ijesha sympathizer,Firstly he threatened the girl not to speak up but after much cajoling she opened up.
This crime has a video to back up,Princess installed CCTV camera in her house so when he came again he was captured on camera.

So shut up if you don’t have what to say!

2 Likes

Re: Comedian Princess Says Baba Ijesha's Victim Is Her Foster Child by BigBrother54321: 12:05pm On Apr 28, 2021
The act is very despicable and condemnable.

Having said that, methinks Paedophilia and homosexuality are a condition and these people are in a way victims; we must continue to seek answers that will profer solutions.

There’s nothing in or on a child of 7 that should attract a grown man; none whatsoever. Its an act that reduces a person and destroys reputation for life but these people cant stop. There are many people suffering from it around the world; they cant help themselves. This is what the tourism industry in Thailand & Indonesia strives from mostly. People travel there from all over the world; wealthy, educated, connected name it. They go there, spend good money just to sleep with kids.

It is not normal.
Re: Comedian Princess Says Baba Ijesha's Victim Is Her Foster Child by MarvelousMe: 12:08pm On Apr 28, 2021
charixel:

The point of this question being?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Woman Charged For Raping A Pregnant Woman In Lagos / Woman Who Locks Her Maid In Toilet In Lagos Each Time She Goes Out, Arrested / Man Defiles 5-Year-Old Boy In Lagos (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.