Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,132 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus Vs Infinix Note 8i: Which One Should I Go For? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus Vs Infinix Note 8i: Which One Should I Go For? (30876 Views)

Why I Am Seriously In Love With My Infinix Note 8i / Nokia 3.1 Plus Vs Huawei Y7 Prime 2019 Speed Test Comparison (photos) / Samsung Galaxy S8 Vs Apple Iphone 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus Vs Infinix Note 8i: Which One Should I Go For? by femi4: 5:44am On Apr 23, 2021
Arabmoniq:
I am planning on getting a Samsung Galaxy S8 plus London used and I have this friend who is advicing me to go for the infinix note 8i of the 4gig RAM and 64gig ROM please phone experts in the house which one should I go for?
you advice will help me make a good choice.
A dead Sammy is better than all living trassons put together

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus Vs Infinix Note 8i: Which One Should I Go For? by Nobody: 6:27am On Apr 23, 2021
WeNoGoDie:

I made my statement with specification based facts and yet you say I have no idea what I'm saying.

I will tell you based on first hand encounter that all infinix and techno phones lie about their specs.

In fact even Phantom series na rubbish.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus Vs Infinix Note 8i: Which One Should I Go For? by WeNoGoDie(m): 6:33am On Apr 23, 2021
spendoon:

I will tell you based on first hand encounter that all infinite and techno phones lie about their specs.

In fact even Phantom series an scam.

You're just being sentimental without providing proof with facts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus Vs Infinix Note 8i: Which One Should I Go For? by WeNoGoDie(m): 6:45am On Apr 23, 2021
OfficialZamy:

Na person wey never use Samsung go dey talk this rubbish

- Infinix has bigger screen but how useful is the screen when is not super amoled

- Infinix has bigger battery, yeah that's the only place they focus and abandon the important features

-Infinix has 48MP quad camera grin Samsung and IPhone uses 12MP camera which is 10times brighter, clearer, focused, more portrait than Infinix and co grin
Samsung S8plus has one camera which has both Food(portrait), Pro, Panorama, Selective Focus, Photo, Video, Slow Motion, Super Slow motion, Hyperlapse, Visual Shot all in one Camera while Infinix has 4 camera that is not functional, na only two camera dey work out of 4 cameras grin
Meanwhile does your Infinix shot at 4k during videoing cool

-Infinix uses Helio G80 but have you heard of Exynos 8895 before?
Go and make research bro

-Infinix Note 8 is using 18 watt fast charging that takes upto 2hoours to fully charge grin while Samsung 15 watt fast charging takes less than 1 hour 30 minutes to be fully charged.... That's the work of nice processor cool

-Samsung S8plus has dedicated Micro SD slot upto 256Gb bro... Stop tarnishing and do research or try save money buy Samsung or IPhone and Smile

-Infinix is cheaper because they keep manufacturing same phone every 3 months grin Samsung S8 plus that was produced in 2017 is still receiving System and latest Android update, Android 10 for that matter

With this following Reply of mine, hope you are convinced that Samsung is not anybodies mate including IPhone sef

NB: Samsung S8plus and IPhone X was released same year and the 2 phone are on the same level, iPhone X only win base on Camera

Thankio and God punish Desmond Elliot for deceiving you

Oga you guys get easily excited and sentimental once infinix and Tecno is mentioned. Check my profile I sell phones sometimes as side hussle. I've used and sold Samsung, IPhones, Tecno and infinix etc.

Agreeably Tecno and Infinix are sometimes deficient in some aspects but I'm not shy to mention any aspect they beat a similar phone in comparison. It is called being objective, equitable and unbiased. This is one major attribute you guys that trashtalk Tecno and Infinix heavily lack.

3 Likes

Re: Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus Vs Infinix Note 8i: Which One Should I Go For? by WeNoGoDie(m): 6:49am On Apr 23, 2021
Bayaar02:

A Samsung deluded fan... LimAw0

Thank you jare. I totally hate the unnecessary bias once Tecno and Infinix is mentioned. All phones have their strengths and weaknesses including almighty Samsung.

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus Vs Infinix Note 8i: Which One Should I Go For? by Arabmoniq(m): 7:04am On Apr 23, 2021
OfficialZamy:

- Infinix has bigger screen but how useful is the screen when is not super amoled

- Infinix has bigger battery, yeah that's the only place they focus and abandon the important features

-Infinix has 48MP quad camera grin Samsung and IPhone uses 12MP camera which is 10times brighter, clearer, focused, more portrait than Infinix and co grin
Samsung S8plus has one camera which has both Food(portrait), Pro, Panorama, Selective Focus, Photo, Video, Slow Motion, Super Slow motion, Hyperlapse, Visual Shot all in one Camera while Infinix has 4 camera that is not functional, na only two camera dey work out of 4 cameras grin

Go and make research bro

-Infinix Note 8 is using 18 watt fast charging that takes upto 2hoours to fully charge grin while Samsung 15 watt fast charging takes less than 1 hour 30 minutes to be fully charged.... That's the work of nice processor cool

-Samsung S8plus has dedicated Micro SD slot upto 256Gb bro... Stop tarnishing and do research or try save money buy Samsung or IPhone and Smile

-Infinix is cheaper because they keep manufacturing same phone every 3 months grin Samsung S8 plus that was produced in 2017 is still receiving System and latest Android update, Android 10 for that matter

With this following Reply of mine, hope you are convinced that Samsung is not anybodies mate including IPhone sef

NB: Samsung S8plus and IPhone X was released same year and the 2 phone are on the same level, iPhone X only win base on Camera

thanks for your advice and at this juncture I will go for the Samsung

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus Vs Infinix Note 8i: Which One Should I Go For? by DONFRANSKID(m): 7:07am On Apr 23, 2021
WeNoGoDie:

Oga you guys get easily excited and sentimental once infinix and Tecno is mentioned. Check my profile I sell phones sometimes as side hussle. I've used and sold Samsung, IPhones, Tecno and infinix etc.

Agreeably Tecno and Infinix are sometimes deficient in some aspects but I'm not shy to mention any aspect they beat a similar phone in comparison. It is called being objective, equitable and unbiased. This is one major attribute you guys that trashtalk Tecno and Infinix heavily lack.
you have no I idea 0f what your saying they are not the same
and you are not the only one who sells phone
or has used many used many phones

8 Likes

Re: Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus Vs Infinix Note 8i: Which One Should I Go For? by WeNoGoDie(m): 7:26am On Apr 23, 2021
DONFRANSKID:
you have no I idea 0f what your saying they are not the same
and you are not the only one who sells phone
or has used many used many phones

You have no idea what you're talking too because its now your word against mine.

Stick to your opinions on this matter and I stick to mine. I hate unnecessary bias.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus Vs Infinix Note 8i: Which One Should I Go For? by OfficialZamy(m): 7:30am On Apr 23, 2021
WeNoGoDie:

Selling Phones doesn't prove you know about phones well

I sell phones and other gadgets also but you comparing Samsung S8plus to Samsung Note 8 proves that you know nothing about phone

The only phone I haven't use is IPhone, which is my next target

Try and use both phone and do WhatsApp Voicenote in a very noisy area and see the difference, Infinix doesn't have Noise cancellation and Samsung speaker will overpower your any infinix

I can swear you haven't used a Samsung phone unless is all this small showcase glass phone in ikeja

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus Vs Infinix Note 8i: Which One Should I Go For? by Nobody: 7:40am On Apr 23, 2021
u n ur friend get issue.
will u both b voting for apc or pdp also

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus Vs Infinix Note 8i: Which One Should I Go For? by Arabmoniq(m): 7:43am On Apr 23, 2021
musicproducer:
u n ur friend get issue. will u both b voting for apc or pdp also
which of the two is APC and PDP and which one will you recommend
Re: Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus Vs Infinix Note 8i: Which One Should I Go For? by Nobody: 7:48am On Apr 23, 2021
Arabmoniq:

which of the two is APC and PDP and which one will you recommend
none
Re: Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus Vs Infinix Note 8i: Which One Should I Go For? by Arabmoniq(m): 7:51am On Apr 23, 2021
musicproducer:
none
CALL A PHONE I SHOULD GO FOR INSTEAD OF THE TWO AND I MUST TELL YOU I AM NOT A FAN OF IPHONE

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus Vs Infinix Note 8i: Which One Should I Go For? by coronavirus19: 8:01am On Apr 23, 2021
WeNoGoDie:

Thank you jare. I totally hate the unnecessary bias once Tecno and Infinix is mentioned. All phones have their strengths and weaknesses including almighty Samsung.
grin You still don’t get the whole point
Re: Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus Vs Infinix Note 8i: Which One Should I Go For? by DONFRANSKID(m): 8:13am On Apr 23, 2021
WeNoGoDie:

You have no idea what you're talking too because its now your word against mine.

Stick to your opinions on this matter and I stick to mine. I hate unnecessary bias.
it's not bias it is called the truth
Re: Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus Vs Infinix Note 8i: Which One Should I Go For? by WeNoGoDie(m): 8:36am On Apr 23, 2021
OfficialZamy:

Selling Phones doesn't prove you know about phones well

I sell phones and other gadgets also but you comparing Samsung S8plus to Samsung Note 8 proves that you know nothing about phone

The only phone I haven't use is IPhone, which is my next target

Try and use both phone and do WhatsApp Voicenote in a very noisy area and see the difference, Infinix doesn't have Noise cancellation and Samsung speaker will overpower your any infinix

I can swear you haven't used a Samsung phone unless is all this small showcase glass phone in ikeja

Mr Almighty know it all. You know phones so well yet you clearly admit you never used an iPhone.

Is noise cancelation the only outstanding feature in a phone. Admit it or not every phone has its strengths and weaknesses including almighty Samsung. And yes there are areas little Tecno and infinix may surpass your almighty Samsung like it or not. At least you all agreed on battery.

I can't keep engaging people that are incapable of presenting facts without deep bias.

2 Likes

Re: Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus Vs Infinix Note 8i: Which One Should I Go For? by Drizzy5001(m): 11:30am On Apr 23, 2021
OfficialZamy:

Go and make research bro

grin grin no mind them, ndị infinix

3 Likes

Re: Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus Vs Infinix Note 8i: Which One Should I Go For? by Hakeem12(m): 11:35am On Apr 23, 2021
Wepro25:
Samsung is good but the day your screen spoils

grin
Not everyone drops their phones. I have used four smartphones and I've never changed the screen of any of them. I'm sure it's the same for many other people

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus Vs Infinix Note 8i: Which One Should I Go For? by Patrioticbreed9(m): 11:49am On Apr 23, 2021
Apart from the andriod version you cant compare an infinix hot20ii to an s7.But does the version matters? Hell yes & hell no,Why? Let take for instance an iphone 6 is still very cappable even in 2025 but what is the problem? The O.S, how? with the iphone 6 topping at ios 12.1.6 it is darn f*cking limited.many pro app of recent now requires ios 14 making the iphone 6 praticaly useless!.am not a user of andriod though but one thing i know is that version matters.the s8 tops out at andriod 8. what type of phone user are you? if you just need a phone for fun and luxry the s8 wins!.you need a phone for video shooting,with 4kres,high fps up 240fps.the s8 performes better than some dslr.now do you need battery life? infinix wins,latest o.s for newer apps the infinix wins.mind many seriouse filmaking apps that where esclusive to i.o.s and moved to andriod wont be available for transions phones.i dont change phone because a new one is out i only change when the version is outdated.i just switched to an iphone x from 6

3 Likes

Re: Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus Vs Infinix Note 8i: Which One Should I Go For? by Gabrielrea: 1:36pm On Apr 23, 2021
this guy na werey see as ou dey compare infinix and samung grin even s5 camera better pass infinix camera
WeNoGoDie:
@Arabmoniq

Let's separate facts from Sentiments. Infinix simply wins here.

- infinix has far bigger screen.

- Far bigger battery. 5200mah again 3500mah on Samsung.

- 48mp quad camera as against Samsung's 12mp single camera.

- Helio G80 power gaming chip

- faster 18w fast charger as against 15w on Samsung.

- Dedicated micro SD slot and no dedicated on Samsung.

- Yet Cheaper price for infinix.

Samsung only beats infinix in the Super Amoled screen dept. So its one point for Samsung against 7 or more very significant points for infinix.

6 Likes

Re: Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus Vs Infinix Note 8i: Which One Should I Go For? by Gabrielrea: 1:54pm On Apr 23, 2021
when ya talking about phone dont even try to compare any samsung, iphone or oneplus even redmi but that iphone and samusng nah die even iphone 6 self he go far

2 Likes

Re: Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus Vs Infinix Note 8i: Which One Should I Go For? by letitrainnow(m): 2:04pm On Apr 23, 2021
Both
Re: Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus Vs Infinix Note 8i: Which One Should I Go For? by guywitzerogal(m): 2:06pm On Apr 23, 2021
Youngpo413:
Go for the one with the biggest breasts atleast 5000mAh,followed by a faster processor...
was it autocorrect or intentional

4 Likes

Re: Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus Vs Infinix Note 8i: Which One Should I Go For? by jizzison(m): 2:08pm On Apr 23, 2021
Wepro25:
Samsung is good but the day your screen spoils

grin
It will only spoil if you're CARELESS.

4 Likes

Re: Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus Vs Infinix Note 8i: Which One Should I Go For? by Randerl: 2:09pm On Apr 23, 2021
Arabmoniq:
I am planning on getting a Samsung Galaxy S8 plus London used and I have this friend who is advicing me to go for the infinix note 8i of the 4gig RAM and 64gig ROM please phone experts in the house which one should I go for?

Provided it is a Samsung Galaxy buy it

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus Vs Infinix Note 8i: Which One Should I Go For? by SeasonedMEMBER(m): 2:10pm On Apr 23, 2021
Samsung
Re: Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus Vs Infinix Note 8i: Which One Should I Go For? by Agugbadin: 2:10pm On Apr 23, 2021
Infinix is the worst phone I have ever seen and used. But why will ever compare Samsung to infinix.

3 Likes

Re: Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus Vs Infinix Note 8i: Which One Should I Go For? by KingUg(m): 2:10pm On Apr 23, 2021
Arabmoniq:
did you just ask that question shocked, people taking about Samsung’s battery if infinix uses the same processor with Samsung I can bet that infinix battery won’t last the way Samsung does, Samsung anytime any day

3 Likes

Re: Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus Vs Infinix Note 8i: Which One Should I Go For? by chrizzyace: 2:11pm On Apr 23, 2021
Arabmoniq:

Samsung is better in terms of durability, if you're looking for a Samsung phone with high processor and battery life. Better get the A series of Samsung, its better to use a brand new Samsung phone than a London used one cause if the screen spoil oh boy you will spend the money use in buying the phone on the screen... except you're lucky sha ...just speaking from experience... so ill never advice anyone to buy London used Samsung phone.. Goodluck
Re: Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus Vs Infinix Note 8i: Which One Should I Go For? by ofiko123(m): 2:11pm On Apr 23, 2021
Samsung S8

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus Vs Infinix Note 8i: Which One Should I Go For? by GenerationNext: 2:11pm On Apr 23, 2021
How can you compare Samsung to Infinix, it is like comparing Mercedes to Kia.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Infinix Note 4 Unboxing: Beautiful Design, But Disappointing Specs? / Waterfall Screen: The Future Of Smartphones / Val Peterson Scoops 15million Naira In The MTN BEST 11 PROMO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.