Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Breaking Up Nigeria Because Of Fulanis Is DUMB. Discuss. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking Up Nigeria Because Of Fulanis Is DUMB. Discuss. (3406 Views)

Video Of Fulanis Caught And Killed In Igangan Today During Counter Attack / Hausas is 30 Million with no Governor, Fulanis is 8 Million with 13 Governors. / Ebonyi Youths Charter 911 For Relocation Of Fulanis That Arrived At Mid Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking Up Nigeria Because Of Fulanis Is DUMB. Discuss. by Nobody: 2:44pm On Apr 23, 2021
Rosskiiku:
You people calling for break up of the country because of 'Fulani people' are not thinking straight.

Since when did Fulani become so all-powerful that Nigeria must break up because of them?

Why?

How?

All it takes is for Buhari's tenure to end at the next elections, to be replaced by a southerner, possibly an Igbo man, and the so-called almighty power of the Fulani is HISTORY.

So what is all this nonsense?

When PDP were in power, what did Fulanis do? Nothing. The power was all over the country.

The south wielded heavy power.

Controlled billions of dollars in oil earnings.

Controlled the military.

For 16 years.

So what is all this Fulani this, Fulani that, today?

Meanwhile, the Buhari experience will only make Nigerians more reluctant to vote in a Fulani president in future, so the democratic process will intervene to correct itself.

By the time another Fulani is elected president, say in 12 years time, the country would have been significantly restructured and arranged in a way that no president can alter it, whatever ethnicity he belongs to.

Plus, an objective person will admit that it has not been all bad with THIS Fulani president. He has done well in infrastructure.

Every cloud has a silver lining.

So, why can't you wait for elections to effect change?

A mere 1 and half year's time away.

Organise for change at the next elections.

We're a democracy.

No need to break up this African giant.

E b like them born you yesterday? For your info, e don tey wey the Igbo wan go.

No be today something.

Fulani matter na just stew on top the rice wey don over done.
Re: Breaking Up Nigeria Because Of Fulanis Is DUMB. Discuss. by Nobody: 2:52pm On Apr 23, 2021
Rosskiiku:

Thank you jare.

I just tire for these people.

They want to go from being Nigeria to being Sierra Leone.

Who listens when Sierra Leone talks?

Who can even hear when they talk?

Unfortunately,Nigeria can neither be developed nor divided since there is no political party that is willing to ensure it.
Re: Breaking Up Nigeria Because Of Fulanis Is DUMB. Discuss. by NigeriaIsZOO: 2:52pm On Apr 23, 2021
Rosskiiku:
I laugh at all these youths calling for break up of Naija.

So as you can shuttle now from Lagos to Jos to Abuja to Enugu to Port Harcourt AT WILL WITH NO DISTURBANCE, you want to replace that with being stuck in one region and needing VISA to enter Lagos. VISA to enter Port Harcourt or Benin?

Police in those places will harass you constantly to show your papers.

You will just turn a very local champion in your new small country.

Shuttling between Enugu, Umuahia, and Aba only.

You'll be fcked.

Talk about limiting your horizon.

From a Nigerian to a Togolese.

Stop talking like a very ignorant person. No one needs a visa to live anywhere in West Africa. Do know the thousands of Igbos living in Ivory coast, Senegal, Ghana, Togo, Cameroun, Congo, Gabon etc? Even if it requires a visa for me to live anywhere of my choice, then I will apply for it.

Flight or even bus ticket is far more expensive than even the visa you are yapping about.

What has living together as Nigerians brought upon us aside deaths, destruction, poverty, corruption and misery?

Stop decieving yourself, every sensible person (aside parasites) must dedicate their time, energy and resources towards contributing their own quota in breaking up this contraption.
Re: Breaking Up Nigeria Because Of Fulanis Is DUMB. Discuss. by Omoslim26: 2:52pm On Apr 23, 2021
nlreserve:
I dey tell u. The way they reason dey baffle me. Animalistic reasoning. Just like one omoslim26
grin
nlreserve:
I dey tell u. The way they reason dey baffle me. Animalistic reasoning. Just like one omoslim26

I will ask you this question again �� even if I know your dumb empty coconut head can't comprehend it.

must I do your Ipob scam package before I will want a break up of this failed country??
Is Massob, Bzm, BCG, joining you to do your scam ipob��

You never ans the other one wey I ask ooo �� etikwala ntuli aka, ngwa gha osiso jee tinye votu ghi maka emegho ha ihe obi ghi na cho � mnk 2019 since you are not Igbo ask someone to translate for you�� bcus this question begs for ans.

dats if your coconut empty head has not been brainwashed beyond repairs.��

Re: Breaking Up Nigeria Because Of Fulanis Is DUMB. Discuss. by Nobody: 4:22pm On Apr 23, 2021
nlreserve:
no be human being dey write the constitution? Na still human being go amend am. So long as the constitution is not helping matters, it must be revisited or face the repercussions

Bruv, the constitution will only ever be amendable in Nigeria under the approval of a President who believes doing so will be in the best interest of our entire nation and will thus move decisely to deliver it.

Asking for constitutional amendment under a Northern Presidency is tantamount to telling a notorious playboy to cut off his own d1ck. If you know you know.
Re: Breaking Up Nigeria Because Of Fulanis Is DUMB. Discuss. by 00FFT00(m): 6:40pm On Apr 23, 2021
Rosskiiku:
You people calling for break up of the country because of 'Fulani people' are not thinking straight.

Since when did Fulani become so all-powerful that Nigeria must break up because of them?

Why?

How?

All it takes is for Buhari's tenure to end at the next elections, to be replaced by a southerner, possibly an Igbo man, and the so-called almighty power of the Fulani is HISTORY.

When PDP were in power, what did Fulanis do? Nothing. The power was all over the country.

Controlled the military.

For 16 years.

Meanwhile, the Buhari experience will only make Nigerians more reluctant to vote in a Fulani president in future, so the democratic process will intervene to correct itself.

By the time another Fulani is elected president, say in 12 years time, the country would have been significantly restructured and arranged in a way that no president can alter it, whatever ethnicity he belongs to.

Plus, an objective person will admit that it has not been all bad with THIS Fulani president. He has done well in infrastructure.

We're a democracy.

Taqiyya.

Nuff said!.
Re: Breaking Up Nigeria Because Of Fulanis Is DUMB. Discuss. by Idiko1: 6:53pm On Apr 23, 2021
Rosskiiku:

Why?

How?

Controlled the military.

For 16 years.

We're a democracy.

The dumbest sickness to afflict Nigerians is not to realize that after 60 years Nigeria is a shithole without progress as currently configured. Another dumb plank is to foolishly think a union is unity. The quest to secede in 1967 was not about Fulani and the quest to secede today has little or nothing to do about Fulani but unidentifiable UNITY. The killing of Igbo youths by their so-called country's army give some goons in Nigeria a session of calibration yet certain goons would want a silly united Nigeria. The real estate which constituted Nigeria will not developed beyond the status of a beggar unless the shithole called Nigeria is disintegrated.
Re: Breaking Up Nigeria Because Of Fulanis Is DUMB. Discuss. by Brimstone77: 6:57pm On Apr 23, 2021
Rosskiiku:

Stop talking rubbish.

Which election was rigged?

The Buhari election was generally ok, and was certified by international observers.

The entire nation was fed up of Jonathan.

The days of rigging elections in Nigeria are generally over.

The judiciary has far more independence now to arbitrate disputes.

It's very hard to get away with rigging today, most especially in presidential elections.

And I'm telling you this as someone who observed Nigerian elections from the Shagari era till date.

You have no idea what election rigging is.
with this multiple thrash you kept spitting here you are getting on my nerves already please stop!!

Stop talking to us as if we are not in the same nigeria.... just stop please I don't want to insult you or probably get banned by mods...stop pushing me to insult you please!!!!!!!
Re: Breaking Up Nigeria Because Of Fulanis Is DUMB. Discuss. by Idiko1: 6:58pm On Apr 23, 2021
Rosskiiku:
I laugh at all these youths calling for break up of Naija.

So as you can shuttle now from Lagos to Jos to Abuja to Enugu to Port Harcourt AT WILL WITH NO DISTURBANCE, you want to replace that with being stuck in one region and needing VISA to enter Lagos. VISA to enter Port Harcourt or Benin?

Police in those places will harass you constantly to show your papers.

You will just turn a very local champion in your new small country.

Shuttling between Enugu, Umuahia, and Aba only.

You'll be fcked.

Talk about limiting your horizon.

From a Nigerian to a Togolese.

The bolded is a stream of thought born out of stark ignorance. I travel to Republic of Benin and all the way to Ghana without visa. Are you the ill informed bureaucrat to introduce visa requirement in the region? You are one of the reasons Nigeria is a backwater.
Re: Breaking Up Nigeria Because Of Fulanis Is DUMB. Discuss. by nlreserve: 7:15pm On Apr 23, 2021
OneTemplate:

Bruv, the constitution will only ever be amenable in Nigeria under the approval of a President who believes doing so will be in the best interest of our entire nation and will thus move decisely to deliver it.

Asking for constitutional amendment under a Northern Presidency is tantamount to telling a notorious playboy to cut off his own d1ck. If you know you know.
That's why they should be ready to face the repercussions of not modifying the constitution which is the frustration and anger on those whom the constitution does not favour. And that's what's being experienced in the south right now. Everyone is angry. Everyone wants to break from the country.
Re: Breaking Up Nigeria Because Of Fulanis Is DUMB. Discuss. by rdokoye: 11:10pm On Apr 23, 2021
DFOmobolla:

well in every situation there is often an oasis, and we need to start telling and admiting the truth to ourself, there is no need being defencive.
And the insecurity is the product of a small mind, killings happen everywhere, its not an even excuse.

You have an elitist mindset, but there's nothing elite about you, you're not special, no one is. You think and behave just like the average "black" person. You want Nigeria to remain intact, I understand that, so why don't you focus on the merits of our unity. Killing can never be brushed off, for life is precious, your life, my life, and the life of your family. I ask you, would you sacrifice your family members for the sake of Nigeria's unity? If not, then you are a hypocrite.
Re: Breaking Up Nigeria Because Of Fulanis Is DUMB. Discuss. by rdokoye: 11:47pm On Apr 23, 2021
nlreserve:
That's why they should be ready to face the repercussions of not modifying the constitution which is the frustration and anger on those whom the constitution does not favour. And that's what's being experienced in the south right now. Everyone is angry. Everyone wants to break from the country.

Technically, Nigeria doesn't have a constitution. For it wasn't devised, written up or agreed upon by the people who make up the country.

A real constitution, could, in theory, be the solution to the nations problems, as all members, ethnic groups, clans etc, will have a say of how they wish to be governed.
Re: Breaking Up Nigeria Because Of Fulanis Is DUMB. Discuss. by nlreserve: 11:58pm On Apr 23, 2021
Exactly.
rdokoye:

Technically, Nigeria doesn't have a constitution. For it wasn't devised, written up or agreed upon by the people who make up the country.

A real constitution, could, in theory, be the solution to the nations problems, as all members, ethnic groups, clans etc, will have a say of how they wish to be governed.

Re: Breaking Up Nigeria Because Of Fulanis Is DUMB. Discuss. by meccuno: 4:14am On Apr 24, 2021
[s]
Rosskiiku:

Why?

How?

Controlled the military.

For 16 years.

We're a democracy.

[/s]
Re: Breaking Up Nigeria Because Of Fulanis Is DUMB. Discuss. by Nobody: 4:51pm On Apr 24, 2021
rdokoye:

You have an elitist mindset, but there's nothing elite about you, you're not special, no one is. You think and behave just like the average "black" person. You want Nigeria to remain intact, I understand that, so why don't you focus on the merits of our unity. Killing can never be brushed off, for life is precious, your life, my life, and the life of your family. I ask you, would you sacrifice your family members for the sake of Nigeria's unity? If not, then you are a hypocrite.

You are terribly misinterpretating me here, six things i would never condole: rape, murder, blackmail, kidnapping, theft and slander and libel. But using any one of those, as an excuse for Nigerias failure is what I won't accept, why? cause all of the afore mentioned Injustice is not peculiar to Nigeria.
Re: Breaking Up Nigeria Because Of Fulanis Is DUMB. Discuss. by after4: 2:37pm On Apr 25, 2021
Oga, Ghana imposed fine on Nigerians because your mennaquine can do no shut, so did South Africa and they know it. When gej or obj was their, they never tried that rubbish. As for your Lagos and Abuja, you think we care? It will be a two way thing. Just as other country dey insult nigeria now because you guys have no diplomatic value to put on the table so will it be, if biafra brings value to the table, oduduwa will allow biafra into their country without visa and your nigeria including Abuja will be like mother chad as they have never added any value to the table. You think sey nah cement and blocks dey make building or develop cities? Nah humans dey develop cities. Like I said marriage no be by force and we want out and we will get out. Unity begger

Rosskiiku:

Did Ecowas passport stop the Ghanaian govt from imposing 1 million dollar per Igbo trader charge, before Buhari came to your rescue?

What makes you think Nigeria will allow you to continue profiting freely in Nigeria with some stupid Ecowas passport?

Don't kid yourself. If you're out, YOU WOULD BE OUT.

It will NOT be business as usual.

No more luxury bus trips from Onitsha or Aba to Lagos on business and pleasure.

Igbos would be thrown out of Lagos and other Nigerian cities, and deported en masse to the East.

No more access to Abuja, unless you crawl to the Nigerian embassy in Enugu first, to apply for a visa.

ONCE YOU CROSS THAT NIGER BRIDGE, YOU WILL NEED TO SHOW YOUR VISA to Nigerian border guards.

Even with your visa, you will still pay heavy egunje on top to pass through.

Before you mention 'Ecowas', one of them has given you a dirty slap.

THAT is what 'break-up' means.

It's like a giant deciding to become an ant.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anything Wrong With Governor Wike's Sight Or It's Just Fashion? / How Can A dying Man Like Tinubu Saved a Sinking Nation? / Winners Chapel Caught Campaigning For Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.