Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,424 members, 7,830,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

'I Need My Money’ – Amuneke Adopts New Strategy To Tackle Debtor Tanzania FA - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 'I Need My Money’ – Amuneke Adopts New Strategy To Tackle Debtor Tanzania FA (28250 Views)

Gambling Has Turned Me Into A Serial Debtor!!! / Afcon 2019: Tanzania Sack Emmanuel Amuneke / Emmanuel Amuneke Appointed Coach Of Tanzania (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Need My Money’ – Amuneke Adopts New Strategy To Tackle Debtor Tanzania FA by heendrix(m): 11:03am On Apr 23, 2021
revived:

Nope man you no waste money

Once these coins are in profit sell them

I go give you token to buy and keep since you have the hodl mindset which I love

Just credit me token I will drop you those token
Infact pump into them your funds daily if you have it and see the result by December my brother man.

As e go make I know

Hope the Token no much Lol
Re: 'I Need My Money’ – Amuneke Adopts New Strategy To Tackle Debtor Tanzania FA by revived: 11:45am On Apr 23, 2021
heendrix:

Hope the Token no much Lol

Just buz me $5
And come Into my mail to get those token
Hodl till December and thank me later

Anyways shaaa it's a win win
Re: 'I Need My Money’ – Amuneke Adopts New Strategy To Tackle Debtor Tanzania FA by nowpresence(f): 4:02pm On Apr 23, 2021
RedDesQ:
Africans sha

Seven content writers are needed to join a highly productive content writing team.

You will be paid One Million Naira

If you like to write articles and get paid for writing then this team/project is for you.

This opportunity is open to both experienced and new content writers.

Project Details : Content Writing For New and Experienced Content Writers

To signify your interest, send a message to

0 8 0 8 6 3 7 3 0 1 2

genuine or scam?
Re: 'I Need My Money’ – Amuneke Adopts New Strategy To Tackle Debtor Tanzania FA by Olabassit: 4:34pm On Apr 25, 2021
RedDesQ:
Africans sha

Seven content writers are needed to join a highly productive content writing team.

You will be paid One Million Naira

If you like to write articles and get paid for writing then this team/project is for you.

This opportunity is open to both experienced and new content writers.

Project Details : Content Writing For New and Experienced Content Writers

To signify your interest, send a message to

0 8 0 8 6 3 7 3 0 1 2

The Biggest Scammer on Nairaland... You've changed your moniker... As usual... grin grin grin
Re: 'I Need My Money’ – Amuneke Adopts New Strategy To Tackle Debtor Tanzania FA by paulleonard: 1:37pm On Apr 26, 2021
Olympic Games functions of the Ancient Olympic Games were an essential piece of these Games; the cutting edge Olympic games have opening, shutting, and decoration services. The Tokyo Olympics Opening Ceremony 2021 Live Telecast A portion of the components of the cutting edge services harken back to the Ancient Games from which the Modern Olympics draw their lineage

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Did Man Utd Make A Huge Mistake Signing Ronaldo? / Lionel Messi To Undergo A Medical At PSG Tomorrow / Soboye Shehuin Dies In Road Accident One Week To Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.