Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,573 members, 7,816,410 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

OKON INIBEHE (medical Student Of Uniuyo) The Intellectual Thief - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / OKON INIBEHE (medical Student Of Uniuyo) The Intellectual Thief (1724 Views)

Eno Okon: Woman Missing During Church Service, Family Seeks Help / OKON INIBEHE (medical Student Of Uniuyo) The Intellectual Thief / University Of Uyo Student Killed By Aiye Cultists Inside UNIUYO Campus (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OKON INIBEHE (medical Student Of Uniuyo) The Intellectual Thief by Modupeoluwa123(f): 9:30pm On Apr 22, 2021
This boy stole my sister’s book and he has sold a large number of the book.
He went as far as organizing a book meet and greet for a novel he didn’t write.
Currently, he has deactivated his Facebook account and has blocked almost everyone on IG.
His ig account is @brainymed.
He has refused to render a public apology and also burn all the books in his possession.
He is based in Uyo and we are in Lagos.
Any useful information as to how we can nab this thief?
#OkonInibeheTheIntellectualThief

1 Share

Re: OKON INIBEHE (medical Student Of Uniuyo) The Intellectual Thief by Chummynoni(m): 9:42pm On Apr 22, 2021
Modupeoluwa123:
Currently, he has deactivated his Facebook account and has blocked almost everyone on IG.
He has refused to render a public apology and also burn all the books in his possession.
intellectual thief indeed

2 Likes

Re: OKON INIBEHE (medical Student Of Uniuyo) The Intellectual Thief by Harrykn: 10:11pm On Apr 22, 2021
No time to waste. Any book you see tiffit, we move!
Re: OKON INIBEHE (medical Student Of Uniuyo) The Intellectual Thief by Modupeoluwa123(f): 10:22pm On Apr 22, 2021
Chummynoni:

intellectual thief indeed
Hmm
Re: OKON INIBEHE (medical Student Of Uniuyo) The Intellectual Thief by CodedWealth(m): 10:23pm On Apr 22, 2021
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: OKON INIBEHE (medical Student Of Uniuyo) The Intellectual Thief by Modupeoluwa123(f): 10:24pm On Apr 22, 2021
Harrykn:
No time to waste. Any book you see tiffit, we move!

If I am to respond to you based on how sensitive this matter is, you might just plunge into the river and end it there but I won’t.
Of course this is Nigeria, every bad thing is to what we term right.
I hope you leave the shores of Nigeria one day, see how a sane environment should be, perhaps I’ll be able to engage you in conversations by then.
But right now, I won’t stoop so low.

4 Likes

Re: OKON INIBEHE (medical Student Of Uniuyo) The Intellectual Thief by Chummynoni(m): 10:41pm On Apr 22, 2021
Modupeoluwa123:

If I am to respond to you based on how sensitive this matter is, you might just plunge into the river and end it there but I won’t.
Of course this is Nigeria, every bad thing is what we term right.
I hope you leave the shores of Nigeria one day, see how a sane environment should be, perhaps I’ll be able to engage you in conversations by then.
if you cudnt understand the sarcasm in my sentence, then i leave you to continue wallowing in ignorance.

2 Likes

Re: OKON INIBEHE (medical Student Of Uniuyo) The Intellectual Thief by Modupeoluwa123(f): 10:48pm On Apr 22, 2021
Chummynoni:
if you cudnt understand the sarcasm in my sentence, then i leave you to continue wallowing in ignorance.

If you could type this way, what stopped you from doing that so you can be easily understood.
Anyways, that message wasn’t even for you. I realized I quoted the wrong person, but couldn’t delete.
I understand you and no hard feelings. A lot is going on in the world for us to be breeding bitterness.
We cool right
Then I’m not ignorant, okay

2 Likes

Re: OKON INIBEHE (medical Student Of Uniuyo) The Intellectual Thief by BluntTheApostle(m): 12:19am On Apr 23, 2021
What a disgusting thief!!!

How can someone sit and profit from someone else's sweat without permission?

Imagine the audacity? The audacity of a thief holding meet and greet on top another person's property.

Let him do the time for his foolish crime. Make sure he doesn't go scot-free.

Life is tough on writers with the poor reading culture and pirates, and then you have a thief openly profiting from the writer's sweat.

1 Like

Re: OKON INIBEHE (medical Student Of Uniuyo) The Intellectual Thief by Harrykn: 3:40am On Apr 23, 2021
Modupeoluwa123:

Of course this is Nigeria, every bad thing is to what we term right.

I love this response, I hope you find who ever you’re looking for.
Re: OKON INIBEHE (medical Student Of Uniuyo) The Intellectual Thief by Nobody: 6:21am On Apr 23, 2021
Modupeoluwa123:

OP, with the sort of grammatical blunders contained in that chat, are you really sure that he is a 'medical student'??

That too needs investigating.

Because...
Re: OKON INIBEHE (medical Student Of Uniuyo) The Intellectual Thief by Nobody: 6:28am On Apr 23, 2021
Modupeoluwa123:

I'd advice you to consult with your lawyers, if you can't find him you can write a complaint to the university of which he's a student of, it would be easy for them to track him down...take the case to court and he'd be facing a jail term of probably 6 months and possible suspension from his school or most likely a fine and a public apology in one of the national newspapers, if you're rich you can contract the job of the lawyer, police and court to some army guys... I hope you get justice for your sister.
Re: OKON INIBEHE (medical Student Of Uniuyo) The Intellectual Thief by Modupeoluwa123(f): 7:17am On Apr 23, 2021
WesternOligarch:

I'd advice you to consult with your lawyers, if you can't find him you can write a complaint to the university of which he's a student of, it would be easy for them to track him down...take the case to court and he'd be facing a jail term of probably 6 months and possible suspension from his school or most likely a fine and a public apology in one of the national newspapers, if you're rich you can contract the job of the lawyer, police and court to some army guys... I hope you get justice for your sister.
Thank you so much sir. We really appreciate this. We will work on some of the advice sir.

1 Like

Re: OKON INIBEHE (medical Student Of Uniuyo) The Intellectual Thief by Modupeoluwa123(f): 7:22am On Apr 23, 2021
mansakhalifa:

OP, with the sort of grammatical blunders contained in that chat, are you really sure that he is a 'medical student'??

That too needs investigating.

Because...
Lolssssss
Well, the boy is hardened. You see everything he typed up there, he is disguising. We went through his IG and boy can write so well.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: OKON INIBEHE (medical Student Of Uniuyo) The Intellectual Thief by Nobody: 7:54am On Apr 23, 2021
Modupeoluwa123:

Lolssssss
Well, the boy is hardened. You see everything he typed up there, he is disguising. We went through his IG and boy can write so well.

All I see is a buffoon dressed up liked a geek.

He's making a complete mockery of himself all for the bucks.

If you have such a strong claim against him and you are not favourably disposed to taking legal action against the rascal, then at least report him to the university.

It is only fair that you apprise them of what their student is up to. And if they have any iota of decency, they would do the natural thing by castigating him.

But, over all, a lawsuit would have been best in such a scenario.
Re: OKON INIBEHE (medical Student Of Uniuyo) The Intellectual Thief by BigYash: 8:09am On Apr 23, 2021
Get evidence and sue his ass,and let him pay for it.Sorry, I forget say we no get judiciary for we contree. I wonder the kind of doctor he wants to become. This one go dey thief people kidney o shocked
Re: OKON INIBEHE (medical Student Of Uniuyo) The Intellectual Thief by Modupeoluwa123(f): 8:26am On Apr 23, 2021
mansakhalifa:

All I see is a buffoon dressed up liked a geek.

He's making a complete mockery of himself all for the bucks.

If you have such a strong claim against him and you are not favourably disposed to taking legal action against the rascal, then at least report him to the university.

It is only fair that you apprise them of what their student is up to. And if they have any iota of decency, they would do the natural thing by castigating him.

But, over all, a lawsuit would have been best in such a scenario.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Thanks so much, I really appreciate.
We are writing the school today and we have consulted a lawyer already.
We are definitely following up this matter till the end.
To even imagine he has so many books at his disposal, who knows who the author of those books are?
That dude is a criminal.
Re: OKON INIBEHE (medical Student Of Uniuyo) The Intellectual Thief by Modupeoluwa123(f): 9:51am On Apr 23, 2021
Harrykn:

I love this response, I hope you find who ever you’re looking for.

Thanks so much. I appreciate.
Re: OKON INIBEHE (medical Student Of Uniuyo) The Intellectual Thief by Modupeoluwa123(f): 9:52am On Apr 23, 2021
BluntTheApostle:

Imagine the audacity? The audacity of a thief holding meet and greet on top another person's property.

Life is tough on writers with the poor reading culture and pirates, and then you have a thief openly profiting from the writer's sweat.

We are working on it already. Only knowledgeable people and writers will understand how painful his is.
Thanks for sparing a minute to comment, I appreciate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OKON INIBEHE (medical Student Of Uniuyo) The Intellectual Thief by BluntTheApostle(m): 1:23pm On Apr 23, 2021
Modupeoluwa123:

We are working on it already. Only knowledgeable people and writers will understand how painful his is.
Thanks for sparing a minute to comment, I appreciate.

You are most welcome, my sister.
Re: OKON INIBEHE (medical Student Of Uniuyo) The Intellectual Thief by MrMcJay(m): 6:33am On Jun 13, 2021
Modupeoluwa123:

Did you later resolve this?
Did he later apologise?
Why don't you get a lawyer to write Uniuyo as well as the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria that a thief is coming into the medical profession, so they will wreck him there.
Re: OKON INIBEHE (medical Student Of Uniuyo) The Intellectual Thief by dettolgel: 7:24am On Jun 13, 2021
BluntTheApostle:

Seriously is that not how Nigeria is being run at the moment?

People without a drop of oil in their backyard profiting from it while the real owners wallow in abject poverty. The op and her likes voted the brain dead guy in Abj.

Now she wants magic from the failed system to arrest a guy in Uyo. Smh.

Whether you like it or not the rot in the system which is being aided by some will keep affecting all of us.
Re: OKON INIBEHE (medical Student Of Uniuyo) The Intellectual Thief by Modupeoluwa123(f): 7:38am On Jun 13, 2021
MrMcJay:

Did you later resolve this?
Did he later apologise?
Why don't you get a lawyer to write Uniuyo as well as the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria that a thief is coming into the medical profession, so they will wreck him there.

Thanks for the concern sir.
After pulling so much string that got even the President of Nigerian Bar association involved, my sister(not my blood sister though) said she wasn’t interested in pursuing any case.
Her reasons were flimsy but we could deduce it all came from the fact that her fellowship people told her to to leave vengeance for God.
I’m still in awe but that’s what we get when we allow religion to get into our heads.
And I asked if fighting for one’s right is a sin before God. Besides, the so called leaders of her fellowship do terrible things yet no one speaks of it.
After so much effort, the little girl killed the case herself.
Re: OKON INIBEHE (medical Student Of Uniuyo) The Intellectual Thief by Modupeoluwa123(f): 7:44am On Jun 13, 2021
dettolgel:

Seriously is that not how Nigeria is being run at the moment?

People without a drop of oil in their backyard profiting from it while the real owners wallow in abject poverty. The op and her likes voted the brain dead guy in Abj.

Now she wants magic from the failed system to arrest a guy in Uyo. Smh.

Whether you like it or not the rot in the system which is being aided by some will keep affecting all of us.

Well, you may not be right sir.
I could remember vividly when Buhari came campaigning, I never supported him and I never voted for him and I will never vote for him if situation warrants it tomorrow.
I practically fought all my coursemates in school back then because of that lifeless cow.
To even imagine a guy who had his Masters and couldn’t get a job for two years and everyday, he uploads the lifeless man and his VP as mentors.
Like this guy was practically calling them the best and all sort of irritating talk.
I had to really tell him off and I muted his status because it was irritating.
And that is why today, I sit down and really smile.
Yes, I’m not happy with what is happening but we brought it upon ourselves.

1 Like

Re: OKON INIBEHE (medical Student Of Uniuyo) The Intellectual Thief by MrMcJay(m): 12:18pm On Jun 13, 2021
Modupeoluwa123:

After pulling so much string that got even the President of Nigerian Bar association involved, my sister(not my blood sister though) said she wasn’t interested in pursuing any case.
Her reasons were flimsy but we could deduce it all came from the fact that her fellowship people told her to to leave vengeance for God.
I’m still in awe but that’s what we get when we allow religion to get into our heads.
And I asked if fighting for one’s right is a sin before God. Besides, the so called leaders of her fellowship do terrible things yet no one speaks of it.
After so much effort, the little girl killed the case herself.

Well, not surprised. Religious people tend to assign to their religious deities what they can handle by themselves. They have all turned God into their house boys, sending him on useless tasks and leaving everything to him. That is why Nigeria has become what it is today.
Re: OKON INIBEHE (medical Student Of Uniuyo) The Intellectual Thief by Modupeoluwa123(f): 12:31pm On Jun 13, 2021
MrMcJay:

Well, not surprised. Religious people tend to assign to their religious deities what they can handle by themselves. They have all turned God into their house boys, sending him on useless tasks and leaving everything to him. That is why Nigeria has become what it is today.
That’s it oooo and that is why an average black man is miopic except of course for those who have chosen to free themselves off this mentality.
It was quite painful but my it is what it is
Thanks for the concern sir
Re: OKON INIBEHE (medical Student Of Uniuyo) The Intellectual Thief by Modupeoluwa123(f): 12:31pm On Jun 13, 2021
MrMcJay:

That’s it oooo and that is why an average black man is miopic except of course for those who have chosen to free themselves off this mentality.
It was quite painful but it is what it is
Re: OKON INIBEHE (medical Student Of Uniuyo) The Intellectual Thief by dettolgel: 9:20pm On Jun 13, 2021
Modupeoluwa123:

Well, you may not be right sir.
I could remember vividly when Buhari came campaigning, I never supported him and I never voted for him and I will never vote for him if situation warrants it tomorrow.
I practically fought all my coursemates in school back then because of that lifeless cow.
To even imagine a guy who had his Masters and couldn’t get a job for two years and everyday, he uploads the lifeless man and his VP as mentors.
Like this guy was practically calling them the best and all sort of irritating talk.
I had to really tell him off and I muted his status because it was irritating.
And that is why today, I sit down and really smile.
Yes, I’m not happy with what is happening but we brought it upon ourselves.

Buhari disappointed his supporters and worse still his performance is below what is non supporters expected, hence disappointing but is non supporters and supporters.

That man is one of a kind.

(1) (Reply)

Show Me Your Dark Wallpapers / POS Ladies Caught With Fake Money She Giveout To Consumers: Video / {{{

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.