Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,132 members, 7,811,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:08 AM

How CCTV Facilitated Nollywood Actor, Baba Ijesha’s Arrest For Defiling A Minor - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How CCTV Facilitated Nollywood Actor, Baba Ijesha’s Arrest For Defiling A Minor (62183 Views)

How CCTV Saved Man From Going To Jail After Lady Accused Him Of Rape. / Olarenwaju James 'Baba Ijesha' Arrested For Defiling A 14-Year-Old Girl / Umar Yakub Mohammed Caught Defiling A Minor, Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How CCTV Facilitated Nollywood Actor, Baba Ijesha’s Arrest For Defiling A Minor by HajiaNotu: 7:42am On Apr 23, 2021
How can the mother or guardian not be observant enough?.
There would have been a lot of signs the child would have shown...

Oh poor little girl!!!
May God comfort you.
Sad face lipsrsealed
Re: How CCTV Facilitated Nollywood Actor, Baba Ijesha’s Arrest For Defiling A Minor by ShoeShineGuy: 7:42am On Apr 23, 2021
thundafire:
but drugs and death sentence for Asia na ur people own

Shame he already deleted that post. Quite foolish and daft of him. I would still love to copy @walosky and other like monikers, with the below links notwithstanding so their numbskulls could receive some life at least..

Evidence that the same crimes (like rape, sniper/suicide cases, child trafficking, ritual/cult killings/"skull-mining", etc @walosky was tagging a certain tribe with is committed in other places as well.

here 1
here 2
here 3
here 4
here 5
here 6
here 7
here 8
here 9
here 10
here 11
here 12
here 13
here 14
here 15
here 16
here 17
here 18
And for the conclusion that these are widespread crimes,
here 19
Re: How CCTV Facilitated Nollywood Actor, Baba Ijesha’s Arrest For Defiling A Minor by notoriousbabe: 7:42am On Apr 23, 2021
Finally his village people caught him. Next is the moderator that always ban me
Re: How CCTV Facilitated Nollywood Actor, Baba Ijesha’s Arrest For Defiling A Minor by Chimeluv(f): 7:43am On Apr 23, 2021
He should be castrated angry
Re: How CCTV Facilitated Nollywood Actor, Baba Ijesha’s Arrest For Defiling A Minor by Galadimabawa: 7:44am On Apr 23, 2021
No good to hear, that girl should be his last born.
Re: How CCTV Facilitated Nollywood Actor, Baba Ijesha’s Arrest For Defiling A Minor by AuroraB(f): 7:45am On Apr 23, 2021
Ladycewhy:
Are you surprised? this is nairaland o. One way or the other it just has to be a woman's fault.
Imagine the mumu logic he dey bring come embarassed
His(Baba Ijesha) likes full ground!
Re: How CCTV Facilitated Nollywood Actor, Baba Ijesha’s Arrest For Defiling A Minor by Ooye12: 7:46am On Apr 23, 2021
Dis man is using the gal for powerful stuff that what I guess ... he should be hold tight
Re: How CCTV Facilitated Nollywood Actor, Baba Ijesha’s Arrest For Defiling A Minor by Ladycewhy(f): 7:48am On Apr 23, 2021
AuroraB:
Imagine the mumu logic he dey bring come embarassed
His(Baba Ijesha) likes full ground!
They are everywhere even in religious houses.

If not for cctv it would have been the girl's words against a so called reputable man.

Sadly the police swept a similar case like this under the rug some years ago, but she later got justice as the monster died of aids so I heard.

3 Likes

Re: How CCTV Facilitated Nollywood Actor, Baba Ijesha’s Arrest For Defiling A Minor by Ikem11(m): 7:53am On Apr 23, 2021
This one is a total disgrace to humanity. How on earth does his thing stand on a 14yr old? Wickedness of men. Rot in jail evil doer
Re: How CCTV Facilitated Nollywood Actor, Baba Ijesha’s Arrest For Defiling A Minor by TUBLEZ(m): 7:54am On Apr 23, 2021
GreaterFuture3:
(Edit)
When I say "there's more to this", I mean there's more info as to why this happened and that behaviour, 7 years continuous is very abnormal.
Medical examination to the Suspect, is it Fetish, relationship with the Victims etc.
I am not defending him, he is not related to me, I don't even recognise this "veteran" Nollywood Face
how come he's been doing this continously for 7 years? Do they stay in this same compound? Are they related that he has access to the apartment? How come the girl never inform her parents? So many questions going on my mind because this is barbaric
Re: How CCTV Facilitated Nollywood Actor, Baba Ijesha’s Arrest For Defiling A Minor by lordlugards: 7:56am On Apr 23, 2021
madridguy:
I still don't know the exact joy he's deriving from such evil act. 7 years girl ? And start driving her car till she's 14 years old ? This is wickedness from the highest order.

Only God can and good counselling can help the girl because he has activated the innocent girl body.

I witness a case like this and the little girl cannot stay without seeing a man to drive her. She later got pregnant for an unknown person. So painful.
he succeeded because he was acting like a good neighbor for 7 years.

We should be careful with those we trust our children with.
Re: How CCTV Facilitated Nollywood Actor, Baba Ijesha’s Arrest For Defiling A Minor by 9iceprince(m): 7:56am On Apr 23, 2021
Kingpee2:
This one isn’t just a mother fucka, this one should be called daughter fucka,how did his manhood get erected in the first place ? 7 years old haba,if you know how this guy does his pity face in movies you will know that this crime was truly committed....Don’t just rot in jail, rot in hell too . don’t be surprised that he’s not even the only one in the industry that has such crazy record ,that stupid Desmond Elliot is one man I don’t trust too ...

He once defile your daughter/Sister or you just hate him because of his Tribe/Political Party/Religion or you stupidly envy his success?
Re: How CCTV Facilitated Nollywood Actor, Baba Ijesha’s Arrest For Defiling A Minor by zolajpower: 7:58am On Apr 23, 2021
Re: How CCTV Facilitated Nollywood Actor, Baba Ijesha’s Arrest For Defiling A Minor by omlueh(m): 8:02am On Apr 23, 2021
This stupid man must be a ritualist, how on earth could a public figure descend so low to defiling a minor if not for ritual purpose, this case should be looked into with all seriousness and from every angle. BASTARD PAEDOPHILE..
Re: How CCTV Facilitated Nollywood Actor, Baba Ijesha’s Arrest For Defiling A Minor by Originalsly: 8:09am On Apr 23, 2021
Hmmm.... the guy is a pedophile. I'm almost sure this is not his only victim. They need to make him name name them.
Re: How CCTV Facilitated Nollywood Actor, Baba Ijesha’s Arrest For Defiling A Minor by Fortune109: 8:12am On Apr 23, 2021
Very bad...

What is the relationship between Ijesha and the family that warrants the woman leaving her daughter alone at home with a man...

Where there is a female and a male alone, the devil is there third...
Re: How CCTV Facilitated Nollywood Actor, Baba Ijesha’s Arrest For Defiling A Minor by fidtopade: 8:12am On Apr 23, 2021
They didn't tell us what he was doing in that house and his relationship with the family.
Re: How CCTV Facilitated Nollywood Actor, Baba Ijesha’s Arrest For Defiling A Minor by okrote4real: 8:16am On Apr 23, 2021
Lest we forget...Buhari just pardoned Pantami even with all the allegations leveled against him.
Re: How CCTV Facilitated Nollywood Actor, Baba Ijesha’s Arrest For Defiling A Minor by TPound(m): 8:16am On Apr 23, 2021
Just like you always say in your movies...

Eniyan ko le wa laye ki tie ma ba....
So therefore..

Tie ba e!!!!

1 Like

Re: How CCTV Facilitated Nollywood Actor, Baba Ijesha’s Arrest For Defiling A Minor by Born2Breed(f): 8:17am On Apr 23, 2021
Castration with a life jail term should be the first punishment for all rapist.

The second should be instant death.
Re: How CCTV Facilitated Nollywood Actor, Baba Ijesha’s Arrest For Defiling A Minor by donsheddy1(m): 8:26am On Apr 23, 2021
Sirkingsnado:
Rot in jail rapist
No vex oo, in what you read. Was he identified as a rapist?
Re: How CCTV Facilitated Nollywood Actor, Baba Ijesha’s Arrest For Defiling A Minor by Kingpee2(m): 8:27am On Apr 23, 2021
9iceprince:

He once defile your daughter/Sister or you just hate him because of his Tribe/Political Party/Religion or you stupidly envy his success?
You should ask your father if he did such to your sister ...Idiot ...
Re: How CCTV Facilitated Nollywood Actor, Baba Ijesha’s Arrest For Defiling A Minor by deeva2: 8:28am On Apr 23, 2021
whytediamond:
God please protect our little ones.

AMEN
Re: How CCTV Facilitated Nollywood Actor, Baba Ijesha’s Arrest For Defiling A Minor by lucky4west: 8:29am On Apr 23, 2021
rubbish! kill the pedo! ...too bad...if it was not for the CCTV he would have denied the act.....let him face the music...
Re: How CCTV Facilitated Nollywood Actor, Baba Ijesha’s Arrest For Defiling A Minor by grandstar(m): 8:31am On Apr 23, 2021
What does one see in a 7year old?
Re: How CCTV Facilitated Nollywood Actor, Baba Ijesha’s Arrest For Defiling A Minor by dyangprof(m): 8:31am On Apr 23, 2021
Kingpee2:
started when she was 7 years ,guess you didn’t read the complete news..

okay.

you are correct
Re: How CCTV Facilitated Nollywood Actor, Baba Ijesha’s Arrest For Defiling A Minor by Slimm01: 8:44am On Apr 23, 2021
Don't say that! I've seen a video where a supposed uncle, who they drop the baby with, constantly defiles her. The baby in the video I tell you can't be more than 2 years and it was full penetration from a big, not moderate, dick! The baby didn't know anything, she was still crawling on the bed! It was shocki
Re: How CCTV Facilitated Nollywood Actor, Baba Ijesha’s Arrest For Defiling A Minor by hotwax: 8:50am On Apr 23, 2021
Nebes:
I do not in any way exonerate this guy.

He obviously is not a stranger to that house.
Who is this girl’s mother? What if the mother has unsettled scores with this man and finally used her daughter to frame him?

In rape matters men are most often culpable but do not underestimate how far a scorned woman can go.

CCTV recording oga
Re: How CCTV Facilitated Nollywood Actor, Baba Ijesha’s Arrest For Defiling A Minor by seyz91(m): 8:55am On Apr 23, 2021
na pubic hair be the joy in it for you?

just asking?
illicit:
Child wey no even get pubic hair
Re: How CCTV Facilitated Nollywood Actor, Baba Ijesha’s Arrest For Defiling A Minor by 9iceprince(m): 8:58am On Apr 23, 2021
Kingpee2:
You should ask your father if he did such to your sister ...Idiot ...

Say that without crying , why are you pained after all you accused A Father of doing such aswell,,,,I guess your Father was a gay while he was alive and you have been sexually molested by him coz how come you don't trust Desmond Elliot I guess because he looks suspicious exactly how your Father looks while he was alive.
Re: How CCTV Facilitated Nollywood Actor, Baba Ijesha’s Arrest For Defiling A Minor by illicit(m): 8:58am On Apr 23, 2021
seyz91:
na pubic hair be the joy in it for you?
just asking?

I like touch and feel it before the do

It's like child abuse if I find no hair
Disgusting

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Premature Ejaculation Saved Woman From Raped In Zimbabwe / Residents Flee Community In Rivers State After Killing Of Soldiers. Photos / Nigerian Lady Murdered In Horrific Manner In Russia (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.