Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,996 members, 7,810,776 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:12 PM

How CCTV Facilitated Nollywood Actor, Baba Ijesha’s Arrest For Defiling A Minor - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How CCTV Facilitated Nollywood Actor, Baba Ijesha’s Arrest For Defiling A Minor (62171 Views)

How CCTV Saved Man From Going To Jail After Lady Accused Him Of Rape. / Olarenwaju James 'Baba Ijesha' Arrested For Defiling A 14-Year-Old Girl / Umar Yakub Mohammed Caught Defiling A Minor, Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How CCTV Facilitated Nollywood Actor, Baba Ijesha’s Arrest For Defiling A Minor by McTobe(m): 8:58am On Apr 23, 2021
I agree totally with every line, comma and fullstops...
sotall:
A bad habit not stopped early enough will eventually expose , destroy or disgrace you.

This is a lesson for whoever is reading this.
Many of us have what we do secretly that is bad and we find it difficult to stop.

Take a stand now and stop whatever immoral habit you have been engaging in. It will either destroy you or expose you.

As for the man, I pray he comes out of this later and repent.
Re: How CCTV Facilitated Nollywood Actor, Baba Ijesha’s Arrest For Defiling A Minor by seyz91(m): 8:58am On Apr 23, 2021
cheesy It's same as you liking it Bushy whereas some guys like it shaved

no spec for me though, anything goes as long as the gbola keeps penetrating

illicit:

I like touch and feel it before the do

It's like child abuse if I find no hair

Disgusting
Re: How CCTV Facilitated Nollywood Actor, Baba Ijesha’s Arrest For Defiling A Minor by illicit(m): 9:00am On Apr 23, 2021
Re: How CCTV Facilitated Nollywood Actor, Baba Ijesha’s Arrest For Defiling A Minor by InvertedHammer: 9:00am On Apr 23, 2021
/
Just wondering why she didn't keep her daughter away from him after feeling "somehow" about him.

/
Re: How CCTV Facilitated Nollywood Actor, Baba Ijesha’s Arrest For Defiling A Minor by Babinski: 9:02am On Apr 23, 2021
sotall:
A bad habit not stopped early enough will eventually expose , destroy or disgrace you.

Many of us have what we do secretly that is bad and we find it difficult to stop.

Take a stand now and stop whatever immoral habit you have been engaging in. It will either destroy you or expose you.

The report and press release by the Police is scanty with details and should be taken with a grain of salt. The statement that he was caught by CCTV is false as the report said he went with the girl out of CCTV coverage in the living room to the kitchen. That is not indicting in anyway. Saying he was caught by the CCTV, that he has confessed and the alleged defilment has been going on for 7 years without substantiating facts shows desperation to indict or embarras him.

The man should be given the benefit of the doubt. The story definitely has more to it than what is being told on the blogs.
Re: How CCTV Facilitated Nollywood Actor, Baba Ijesha’s Arrest For Defiling A Minor by Gyong(m): 9:06am On Apr 23, 2021
post=101039147:

Baba Ijesha is done for.
Not one of his colleagues will date come out to support or save him from this serious issue.
He will be on his own through it all.
What a Shame!!

Dem don take TRIBALISM wounjure dis one finish.
No wonder.....
Spits

Instead of you to condemn a crime head long like dem MANNA do,
But never: TRIBALISM has been rooted in your DNAs.
What a Shame.

See who is talking about tribalism when he uses every opportunity he got to bash the Igbo brothers? Hypocrite, karma wey dey warm up for your head get muscle pass Brock lesner

1 Like

Re: How CCTV Facilitated Nollywood Actor, Baba Ijesha’s Arrest For Defiling A Minor by OROSUNBOLB(m): 9:13am On Apr 23, 2021
This is sad ! What a disappointment ! Baba Ijesha,why,why,whyyyy ? You deserve a very excruciating punishment for this shameful act of yours. Shame,shame ,shame on you "Baba Ijesha"; you're a big disgrace !
Re: How CCTV Facilitated Nollywood Actor, Baba Ijesha’s Arrest For Defiling A Minor by Nobody: 9:19am On Apr 23, 2021
sotall:

i pray he never comes out of this. He can repent if he so wishes, but I hope he spends the rest of his days behind bars. If it were up to me, any convicted child molester should get the death penalty. Depraved bastard. As for her parents, they are very careless, stupid and unwise. Dont they read the news? Dont they know the kind of times we are in. Even family sef, i no dey looseguard with my daughters much less person wey no be family. Why do these things have to keep happening in this day and age?
Re: How CCTV Facilitated Nollywood Actor, Baba Ijesha’s Arrest For Defiling A Minor by luminouz(m): 9:19am On Apr 23, 2021
placeofallure:

Don't say that! I've seen a video where a supposed uncle, who they drop the baby with, constantly defiles her. The baby in the video I tell you can't be more than 2 years and it was full penetration from a big, not moderate, dick! The baby didn't know anything, she was still crawling on the bed! It was shocking!
And how dafuq would a big dick enter a 2 year old girl without her bleeding or leaving tell tale signs when the mama dey bathe her? Easy na!!! kiss
Re: How CCTV Facilitated Nollywood Actor, Baba Ijesha’s Arrest For Defiling A Minor by Komu1048(m): 9:19am On Apr 23, 2021
Omihanifa:

https://punchng.com/how-cctv-facilitated-nollywood-actor-baba-ijeshas-arrest-for-defiling-minor/

This one don dey use hand test small pikin something, if them no quickly tame am. He for don comot pleeq. Make dem cut that finger comot
Re: How CCTV Facilitated Nollywood Actor, Baba Ijesha’s Arrest For Defiling A Minor by Blesyn22(m): 9:37am On Apr 23, 2021
Re: How CCTV Facilitated Nollywood Actor, Baba Ijesha’s Arrest For Defiling A Minor by Nobody: 9:38am On Apr 23, 2021
Nigerian men... You cant even leave them alone with a wall that has holes. Dem go Bleep am.
They will come here now and form saints.
Re: How CCTV Facilitated Nollywood Actor, Baba Ijesha’s Arrest For Defiling A Minor by erico2k2(m): 9:39am On Apr 23, 2021
Omihanifa:

https://punchng.com/how-cctv-facilitated-nollywood-actor-baba-ijeshas-arrest-for-defiling-minor/
This guy must get WITCHCRAFT, I will not accept any other explanation.Girls full road buy three get 5 free nah 7/14 year old angry angry angry angry
This guy need fed to that Hungry lion in Bauchi
Re: How CCTV Facilitated Nollywood Actor, Baba Ijesha’s Arrest For Defiling A Minor by qsmusty(m): 9:39am On Apr 23, 2021
if it is Muslim na the heading will be Muslim actor defile a Minor
Re: How CCTV Facilitated Nollywood Actor, Baba Ijesha’s Arrest For Defiling A Minor by ayandee: 9:44am On Apr 23, 2021
ipobarethieves:
angry sad sad Ok gbogbo ojo ni t’ole.ojo Kan soso ni ti Oni nkan.Actor indeed.This useless man have a beautiful/successful wife at home ooi angry..Like that popular/renowned IPhone thief,Seun Egbegbe,they should forget him in prison Baztard angry angry
Exactly. His wife is quite successful and beautiful. Parents need to be wary of those who come around their children

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How CCTV Facilitated Nollywood Actor, Baba Ijesha’s Arrest For Defiling A Minor by Akharmony: 9:55am On Apr 23, 2021
Repent now. You You You, i mean you.(Repent)
Re: How CCTV Facilitated Nollywood Actor, Baba Ijesha’s Arrest For Defiling A Minor by naija4life247: 10:01am On Apr 23, 2021
sotall:

Remove the last paragraph in this your post before I start searching for you to deal with you mercilessly
Re: How CCTV Facilitated Nollywood Actor, Baba Ijesha’s Arrest For Defiling A Minor by Infoay: 10:02am On Apr 23, 2021
Just imagine the nonsense. This man being who he is, has access to women of his status. Instead, he took to a minor in addition to defile. Thank God say he cup finally full.
Re: How CCTV Facilitated Nollywood Actor, Baba Ijesha’s Arrest For Defiling A Minor by Yankee101: 10:11am On Apr 23, 2021
Don't let anyone be alone with your kids without monitoring. Male or female, relative or friend, monitor everyone, protect your kids, they can't protect themselves right now, so it's your duty
Re: How CCTV Facilitated Nollywood Actor, Baba Ijesha’s Arrest For Defiling A Minor by ImaIma1(f): 10:16am On Apr 23, 2021
GreaterFuture3:
(Edit)
When I say "there's more to this", I mean there's more info as to why this happened and that behaviour, 7 years continuously, is very abnormal.
Medical examination on the Suspect, is it Fetish, relationship with the Victims etc.
I am not defending him, he is not related to me, I don't even recognise this "veteran" Nollywood Face. Your comprehension Level here on of some of y'all on this Nairaland threads, shows severe Stupidity, that is controlled blindly by emotions.
So Yes, obviously, there's definitely more to it.

There doesn't have to be more to it. We have perverts and paedophiles around. They have gotten used to a dirty habit instead of breaking it until it exposes them.

And they use their status as celebrities, etc, to perpetuate this evil.
Re: How CCTV Facilitated Nollywood Actor, Baba Ijesha’s Arrest For Defiling A Minor by sotall(m): 10:16am On Apr 23, 2021
naija4life247:

Remove the last paragraph in this your post before I start searching for you to deal with you mercilessly

I pray you dont get into a situation where you desperately beg for a second chance.

To err is human, to forgive is divine.

1 Like

Re: How CCTV Facilitated Nollywood Actor, Baba Ijesha’s Arrest For Defiling A Minor by Sirkingsnado: 10:29am On Apr 23, 2021
donsheddy1:
No vex oo, in what you read. Was he identified as a rapist?
o

Anybody who can start having feeling's for a 7 yr old girl is a rapist
Re: How CCTV Facilitated Nollywood Actor, Baba Ijesha’s Arrest For Defiling A Minor by Sirkingsnado: 10:29am On Apr 23, 2021
Ezmans:
fear any omo or Ade around little

Maka chi girls
Re: How CCTV Facilitated Nollywood Actor, Baba Ijesha’s Arrest For Defiling A Minor by tylesh(f): 10:34am On Apr 23, 2021
Useless man
Re: How CCTV Facilitated Nollywood Actor, Baba Ijesha’s Arrest For Defiling A Minor by McLizbae: 10:34am On Apr 23, 2021
Kdon2:

Believe confession in Nigeria police station at your own peril. Police wey go beat dog so tey he go confess say him na goat.

grin grin grin
Re: How CCTV Facilitated Nollywood Actor, Baba Ijesha’s Arrest For Defiling A Minor by donsheddy1(m): 10:42am On Apr 23, 2021
Sirkingsnado:
o

Anybody who can start having feeling's for a 7 yr old girl is a rapist
OK so having feelings for underaged now termed rapist?

Wow, we learn everyday.
Re: How CCTV Facilitated Nollywood Actor, Baba Ijesha’s Arrest For Defiling A Minor by placeofallure(f): 10:46am On Apr 23, 2021
luminouz:

And how dafuq would a big dick enter a 2 year old girl without her bleeding or leaving tell tale signs when the mama dey bathe her? Easy na!!! kiss

I don't owe you any explanation!
Re: How CCTV Facilitated Nollywood Actor, Baba Ijesha’s Arrest For Defiling A Minor by placeofallure(f): 10:49am On Apr 23, 2021
Chummynoni:
hah. this is unfriendly to the ears.was it the uncle that video it or a spy? that video wud be graphic*pukes

Very disturbing.

It's CCTV. And it's not Nigerian. The uncle and the baby are whites.

The ease with which the dick entered, he must have been doing it for long.

God punish him and his likes.
Re: How CCTV Facilitated Nollywood Actor, Baba Ijesha’s Arrest For Defiling A Minor by luminouz(m): 11:01am On Apr 23, 2021
placeofallure:

I don't owe you any explanation!
K
Re: How CCTV Facilitated Nollywood Actor, Baba Ijesha’s Arrest For Defiling A Minor by Johnnynash(m): 11:48am On Apr 23, 2021
If this story is actually true I am personally very very disappointed in this man because I thought he is supposed to be a role model to the younger generation. At the same time, I will not totally blame him to castigate him because it could happen to anyone and moreover only God knows what each and every one of us is doing at our closet, that we are not caught or seen does not make us better than this man. No one is a saint and anyone can fall into temptation. I submit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

UNN Student Stabs His Roommate After Watching Episode 3 Of Game Of Thrones / Premature Ejaculation Saved Woman From Raped In Zimbabwe / Nigerian Lady Murdered In Horrific Manner In Russia (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.