Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,534 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

The Murder Of Obinna Okpokiri - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Murder Of Obinna Okpokiri (10954 Views)

The Murder Of The Fulani: #yugoslavia Unfolding. (by Ffk) / Hon. Obinna Onwubuariri, The YOUNGEST LAWMAKER Tours His Constituency! / PDP Offers N200B For Tinubu To Accept Interim VP Slot. - Obinna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Murder Of Obinna Okpokiri by igmacco(m): 5:56pm On Apr 22, 2011
i don talk dis thing b4, and some of u guys dey laugh say i too funny, but i dey serious ooooo, if dem make me presido today, first thing wey i go do na to carry all aboki both there politicians put dem inside ZOO, make people dey pay money dey watch dem with monkey for ZOO, atleast dat one go turn nigeria into a tourism country, so that we go follow there dey build our economy. see fine boy wey dem go kill,
Re: The Murder Of Obinna Okpokiri by Nobody: 5:57pm On Apr 22, 2011
WHAT THOSE THAT ARE KILLING DONT KNOW IS THAT IF YOU KILL A SOUL UNLAWFULLY, OR NOT FOR GOD SAKE, IT WILL BE WRITTING IN YOUR YOUR ACCOUNT THAT YOU KILLID THE WHOLE MANKING AND IF YOU SAVE A SOULD, IT WILL BE WRIITEEN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT THAT YOU SAVE THE WHOLE MANKIND , SO YOU STWEPID HAUSA KILLER SHOULD READ THE HOLY QURAN VERY WELL BEFORE YOU KILL,
Re: The Murder Of Obinna Okpokiri by Ibomade1: 5:57pm On Apr 22, 2011
What a shame.  sad sad
I have been saying for a while that this so called NYSC programme should be scrapped. It has outlived its relevance.
How do you console the bereaved family?.  
May God give them the fortitude to bear the loss.
Re: The Murder Of Obinna Okpokiri by andyanders: 6:13pm On Apr 22, 2011
BUHARI SHOULD BE ARRESTED AND CHARGED TO COURT. HE HAS COMMITTED A CRIMINAL AND TREASONABLE OFFENCE AND SHOULD BE CHARGED.

WE THE EASTERNERS DON'T CARE ANYMORE. IF THE NORTHERNERS WANT WAR OK. WHY MUST STUPI-D NORTHERNERS FEEL THEY ARE BETTER THAN ANY OTHER ETHNIC GROUP?  BUHARI SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO GET OUT OF THIS.
Re: The Murder Of Obinna Okpokiri by Johnpaul2k2(m): 6:26pm On Apr 22, 2011
namfav
all the northerners including ur failed presidential candidate are all fo.o.ls and killers. do u know what it takes to have a graduate in their place. maybe it is because you guys plans nothing less than 'kill' in your belief. it is only God can will punish all of you including native doctor Bakare and buhari who kept silent all this while waiting to revenge his anger on the people of the east,south and west southern part of Nigeria, simply because they didnt vote to a man or a group of idol  worshiper who thinks Nigeria belongs to them only.
tell me you northerner,this is because,someone haven't tell you the truth. go and calculate the expenditure,cost,effort and suffering that involves in training someone to become a graduate outside the country. i dont really blame some of mallams, this is because they practice nothing but violent and i think that is their motto when praying 'i must kill all those that are bigger than me'
dont defend evil,hausas are as bad as their gods, and believe me, one day, God , i mean Living God is going descend on you one day,
Let the souls of this young rest in peace and God, please dont allow the evil go unpunished,
WICKED MUSLIM,BAD BELIEF
YOU PEOPLE THAT KILL THIS CORPERS, YOUR SOULS WILL NEVER REST IN PEACE UNTILL YOU ARE DIED
Re: The Murder Of Obinna Okpokiri by andyanders: 6:28pm On Apr 22, 2011
@igmacco  

YOU SAID THE RIGHT THING
NORTHERNERS SHOULD BE GATHERED AND PUT INTO THE SAME ZOO WITH WILD ANIMALS. THAT IS WHERE THEY BELONG. CANT YOU SEE THAT BUHARI HAS TRACES OF ANIMALS IN HIM. WATCH HIM CLOSELY WHEN HE TALKS.
Re: The Murder Of Obinna Okpokiri by auditions(m): 6:31pm On Apr 22, 2011
I learnt of his murder yesterday, He was my junior in secondary school in umuahia, I prays dt God should grant the family,d fortitude 2 bear d loss
Re: The Murder Of Obinna Okpokiri by HamidO1(m): 6:34pm On Apr 22, 2011
This is too sad, RIP Obi. How heartless can people get?? God grant the family the fortitude to bear this irreplaceable lost.
Re: The Murder Of Obinna Okpokiri by JUO(m): 6:36pm On Apr 22, 2011
sorry o. oh the family must be in pain. take hear
Re: The Murder Of Obinna Okpokiri by nwaafo1: 6:43pm On Apr 22, 2011
oluface:

WHAT THOSE THAT ARE KILLING DONT KNOW IS THAT IF YOU KILL A SOUL UNLAWFULLY, OR NOT FOR GOD SAKE, IT WILL BE WRITTING IN YOUR YOUR ACCOUNT THAT YOU KILLID THE WHOLE MANKING AND IF YOU SAVE A SOULD, IT WILL BE WRIITEEN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT THAT YOU SAVE THE WHOLE MANKIND , SO YOU STWEPID HAUSA KILLER SHOULD READ THE HOLY QURAN VERY WELL BEFORE YOU KILL,
how do you mean by killing for God sake.
Re: The Murder Of Obinna Okpokiri by auditions(m): 6:48pm On Apr 22, 2011
Still waiting 4 tsigas response this time, he hz nt addressed nigerians since ds ugly incident
Re: The Murder Of Obinna Okpokiri by Chybalv: 6:52pm On Apr 22, 2011
Rest in peace man
Re: The Murder Of Obinna Okpokiri by owochy(m): 6:57pm On Apr 22, 2011
The blood of "the" innocent corpers must continue to haunt them politicians and Nigeria until justice is seen to be done. The weakling of our president will as usual tow the coward line and allow injustice to prevail. I can bet he will dissapoint his admirers because the destructive ideologies of the PDP will always influence his decisions. The future of this perceived "GREAT COUNTRY" is no where near change
Re: The Murder Of Obinna Okpokiri by untainted: 6:58pm On Apr 22, 2011
What a pity. Rest in peace.

The terrible thing is that as sure as the sun will rise from the east,
this case and others will be forgotten, only to be overshadowed by
future unmentionable atrocities to be committed by same people.
Is the continuous existence of Nigeria tenable at all?

What a pity; rest in peace Obinna.
Re: The Murder Of Obinna Okpokiri by obongtunji: 7:10pm On Apr 22, 2011
Obi's soul please dont sleep, hunt down those that have hand in your death, afterwards you can rest in peace.
Re: The Murder Of Obinna Okpokiri by Angel9011(f): 7:11pm On Apr 22, 2011
This is a sad story, why northerners why?
He did nothing to derseve this. Abokis, it is high time you pple bear responsibility for your actions,Enough is enough, stop this senseless killings, if they say make Christians fight muslims, una no reach us anywhere. BE WARNED,
May his soul rest in peace. AMEN

Aboki: book u no read, oil u no get, wetin u sabi na to fight
Re: The Murder Of Obinna Okpokiri by touchmeder: 7:14pm On Apr 22, 2011
my heart is heavy
these brave men and women who served their fatherland
these corpers under the sun doing accreditation, these brave brave men and women
and these animals bundle people's children and do what they like with them
omg let these people's death not go unpunished
the killers can be found the must pay the price. if more corpers died we need to identify all of them
may God almighty give peace and consol the family of the bereaved
Amen
Re: The Murder Of Obinna Okpokiri by soloj1(m): 7:23pm On Apr 22, 2011
May Obinna and all the other christian's souls killed in this riotings rest in peace and may God grant their families the fortitude to bear this irreparable loss.
It should however be known that not all northerners are hausa/fulani and muslims, nor share their train of thought. More so, because of the lack of separation between politics and religion in the hausa/fulani Islamic north, such occurences will stiil prevail in the not too distant future.
Any opposition to their politics is also seen as opposition to their religion, thus the burning of churches, killing of christians, destroying their properties and the chantings of ''sai Buhari, sai cpc, sai mai sallah'', bla,bla, bla,
Little wonder that some Yoruba, Igala and Edo muslims were victims in this crisis because  the hausa/fulani extremist sees them as not been true to Islam and are Infidels too!
Theres so much to be said an understood but many N/Landers have proffered some meaningful solutions above and elsewhere.
Re: The Murder Of Obinna Okpokiri by javarules(m): 7:33pm On Apr 22, 2011
IMHO I think NYSC has outlived its importance. It should be scrapped. This young man would still be alive, in the UK if not for this stupid mess called NYSC. We should stop sending our young men and women to their untimely death in the name of NYSC. I and a couple of others are working frantically to abolish NYSC or send people to serve in their HOME TOWN if they must serve. If the abokis want to fight and kill, let them do so, but not kill innocent youths.

There's an opinion poll we set up, our aim is to get as many as enough votes and we can take this to the appropriate quarters, please vote here http://www.faffies.com/index.php/question/vote/up/think-we-should-stop-sending-innocent-youths-to-their-death-in-the-name-of-NYSC

Thank you.
Re: The Murder Of Obinna Okpokiri by uwemjack(m): 7:45pm On Apr 22, 2011
In minna they locked nccf secreteriat with about 60 corpers inside and set it on fire, the corpers were able to break down the door, some of them had serious burns. Its' very serious! Corpers go back home, ur lives ar more important
Re: The Murder Of Obinna Okpokiri by seedord247(m): 7:47pm On Apr 22, 2011
Another one again lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed . . . . . .I feel so sorry for this Guy and his Entire Family. . . . . . . May his soul rest in perfect peace
Re: The Murder Of Obinna Okpokiri by onlytruth1: 7:57pm On Apr 22, 2011
please what exactly is GEJ and co saying about all these unnecessary killing of igbos?
What does the Igbos leaders also saying about all this?
GEJ is said to be Ijaw, then why killing Igbos?
Northerners formed PDP, then why are Igbos the victims?
Besides, Corpers are not INEC officials, then why targeting them?
The Christians out there are not politicias, then why killing and ruining them?

Surely, i dont understand why the innocent should be the target and victims. Can somebody northerners explain

Or are Igbos and Christians escape goats for any malice in nigeria?
Re: The Murder Of Obinna Okpokiri by deadie(m): 7:57pm On Apr 22, 2011
Nigerian students from the south, STOP being F.O.0LS! Protest these deaths! Protest to serve in your states or in the South. What is the duty of your SUG government! If you do not do aything, one day, it may be your turn or that of your family member or friend to be included in the statistics of corps members killed in the North! Rise up! This is painful! It has now become acceptable that corps member will be sacrificed in every service year! It could be you or your family! This is sad. What are politicians from the south doing about this? Abolish NYSC or make ur indigenes serve in your states. Let the northerners massacre their own corps member! One Nigeria my foot. Animals.
Re: The Murder Of Obinna Okpokiri by AljUche: 8:01pm On Apr 22, 2011
only-truth:

please what exactly is GEJ and co saying about all these unnecessary killing of igbos?
What does the Igbos leaders also saying about all this?
GEJ is said to be Ijaw, then why killing Igbos?
Northerners formed PDP, then why are Igbos the victims?
Besides, Corpers are not INEC officials, then why targeting them?
The Christians out there are not politicias, then why killing and ruining them?

Surely, i dont understand why the innocent should be the target and victims. Can somebody northerners explain

Or are Igbos and Christians escape goats for any malice in nigeria?

sorry but please do not be stu.pid here

GEJ is igbo his name is Ebelechukwu or is he ijaw again undecided

because that what igbos and ohaneze made the whole country believe

moreover when GEJ was shouting the population of igbos in sokoto was 40% and lagos 70% did igbo leader come out to condemn him from uing there ethnic group name for campiagn. NO

so STFU and accept GEJ represent igbos and won through the population of 90% of the SW and also igbos are 70% of the north
Re: The Murder Of Obinna Okpokiri by congoshine(m): 8:01pm On Apr 22, 2011
Afghanistan-Pakistan-Northern Nigeria . . . . .  notice the similarity?  sad

This is really sad & painful. My cousin(NYSC) escaped with her life by whiskers in Kaduna riots of 2000.

The fact is that its unbecoming of this barbaric wahabbi mohammedans , something needs to be done or else it'll keep recurring.

Very sad indeed  cry cry cry
Re: The Murder Of Obinna Okpokiri by gbanikiti(m): 8:30pm On Apr 22, 2011
chai see as dis fine boy just waste!e no go better for people wey kill am.is it a crime to serve our fatherland?pleeeaaasssseee jonathan scrap the useless NYSC o!
Re: The Murder Of Obinna Okpokiri by aktunde(m): 8:41pm On Apr 22, 2011
I have never spoken for or against GEJ for once. The case of this guy will let us know if GEJ will perform well or not. If he fails to bring justice to the families of these victims, then he has failed already.
Re: The Murder Of Obinna Okpokiri by Nobody: 8:48pm On Apr 22, 2011
THAT WAS MY BOY, YEAH THAT WAS MY BOY, CANT BELIEVE I SAID "WAS"  WE WENT TO SAME HIGH SCHOOL, I USED TO HELP HIM WITH HIS ATHSMA,  THAT BOY CAN RAP SO WELL THAT ANGELS WILL WANT TO BUY AN IPOD JUST TO LISTEN TO HIM, OUR ONLY DIFFERENCE IS THAT HE LOVED BARCA AND I LOVE CHELSEA, YEAH THAT WAS MY BOY ,  
HIS CRIME WAS THAT HE CAME TO HELP SOME GOD FORSAKEN NORMADS LEARN HOW TO READ AND WRITE
BUHARI, U WILL SEE DEATH, U WILL BE SCREAMING WHEN IT COMES
AND TO ALL YOU NORTHERN BASTARDS, IF YOU THINK THIS IS OVER, THEN YOU'VE GOT A WHOLE NEW THINKING COMING, THIS TIME, THE SHOE MAKERS AND THE SUYA SELLERS WILL BE SPARED COS A MILLION OF THEM ONLY AMOUNT TO A FEW LIVE STOCK. BUT YOUR KNIG MAKERS, INDUSTRY OWNERS, SHOT CALLERS AND THOSE BASTARDS WHO DECIEVE U INTO THINKING THAT KILLING ONE OF US WILL GRANT YOU A LEGITIMATE ERECTION WITH VIRGINS, WELL THOSE ARE THE BASTARDS WHO ARE GOING DOWN angry
Re: The Murder Of Obinna Okpokiri by bankol18(m): 8:51pm On Apr 22, 2011
this will not be the first and the last my people are cruelly singled out for the worst of human treatment and butchery, i take record of this things cuz as long as i still breathe air my zest for a massacre of the entire worthless Hausa/fulani race must be put into effect, and their dirty generations shall bear the brunt.
Re: The Murder Of Obinna Okpokiri by DoubleN(m): 8:54pm On Apr 22, 2011
So so sad. I and Obi actually went to school together and he was the bestfriend to a close famly friend. This is so so sad that a thing like this can happen to a man in what is meant to be his own country. I ask that NYSC be totally scrapped as it has lost its essence.How can you account for people from the South being posted there only to be used as scapegoats? While the animal Northen bastards get posted to the South to reap where they did no sow? I myself served in the North and i know firsthand that A Christian Southener is not welcome there. All corpers who are presently serving in Northern states should opt out and return to their homes. Enough is enough!
RIP Okpos you would be dearly missed.

N.B I hope these animals know that nobody has monopoly of violence.
Re: The Murder Of Obinna Okpokiri by farolee(m): 9:00pm On Apr 22, 2011
Killing an harmless corp in d name of what? Religion or politics and u still say allha is God. God is love, allha is demon,cos love doesn't kill.you can not give what u don't. have.
Re: The Murder Of Obinna Okpokiri by Jenifa1: 9:03pm On Apr 22, 2011
again someone is killed senselessly and condolences to the family, but why should the whole north carry the burden?

because many people do not like to think rationally.
to me,  the OP is not any different from the bigoted murderers. only exception is that the OP isn't in a position of power to act on his sinister desires as the angry northern rioters were able to.

aktunde:

I have never spoken for or against GEJ for once. The case of this guy will let us know if GEJ will perform well or not. If he fails to bring justice to the families of these victims, then he has failed already.

exactly. The leaders of the country should find a way to bring solutions to our problems. that is why they are elected after all. Let's all see what GEJ will do.
may the soul of the young man RIP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Group Protests Against Dogara And Jibrin / Ambode, Lai Mohammed AT The Eko Art Exhibition / Ndume’s Ambition Not An Issue, Says APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.