Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

The Murder Of Obinna Okpokiri - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Murder Of Obinna Okpokiri (10953 Views)

The Murder Of The Fulani: #yugoslavia Unfolding. (by Ffk) / Hon. Obinna Onwubuariri, The YOUNGEST LAWMAKER Tours His Constituency! / PDP Offers N200B For Tinubu To Accept Interim VP Slot. - Obinna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Murder Of Obinna Okpokiri by onstelly(f): 11:18am On Apr 23, 2011
@hedwiges this one don pass forgiveness, how can a human being purposely set a fellow human being on fire, that is pure wickedness. God wil surely punish them all.
Re: The Murder Of Obinna Okpokiri by roymary: 11:56am On Apr 23, 2011
NYSC is a total waste of time. Not worth the trouble. NYSC sucks. Nigerian government is a failure. sad
Re: The Murder Of Obinna Okpokiri by dremoney(m): 12:57pm On Apr 23, 2011
sooo SAD, This is terribly BAD.

RIP Brova sad!
Re: The Murder Of Obinna Okpokiri by Pennywise(m): 1:09pm On Apr 23, 2011
What is going on in northern Nigeria is repeated, systematic ethnic cleansing. Not enough to awaken international consciousness but adequate to inflict terror on southerners.
Re: The Murder Of Obinna Okpokiri by heavyg(m): 1:17pm On Apr 23, 2011
Look at this promising young man! Cut down in his prime in such a brutal way in his own country?! Aaah, dis is heartbreaking. It shouldn't happen to an animal, talkless of a human. MAY THE BLOOD OF THESE YOUNG MEN CRY OUT TO GOD LIKE THAT OF ABEL. THOSE THAT DID THIS HAVE MURDERED SLEEP AND SHALL SLEEP NO MORE.
Re: The Murder Of Obinna Okpokiri by favouredjb(f): 1:30pm On Apr 23, 2011
i cant stop crying

this hausas are bastards and they ll never know piss,awon eranko lasan ikeji aja

i cant stand them no more,call me a tribalist,whatever! i m sure all his family memebers n frnds cant get over it,not just cos he died

but the manner he and other other corp members were killed

1 Like

Re: The Murder Of Obinna Okpokiri by eros(m): 2:06pm On Apr 23, 2011
Can someone, anyone tell ODECHUKWU to scrap NYSC . . . . . .PLEASE. angry angry angry angry

God help us all, because the next time this happens Northerners will be the highest casualties. angry angry angry angry
Re: The Murder Of Obinna Okpokiri by skillmyman(m): 5:05pm On Apr 23, 2011
This is a shame! The objective of NYSC scheme is to foster unity among the youths after the civil war. almost 40years after establishing the scheme, it is obvious that it has not fostered the needed unity.

Has there been anytime in the west or south-east or south-south that there is riot and corpers willl be targeted?
I think the strategy of puttin NYSC in place need to be revisited.

if you agree with me, pls make your opinion count this link:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/NYSC-Should-Be-Cancelled-or-Not-Fan-Page/196700603700539#

thank you
Re: The Murder Of Obinna Okpokiri by UNLEASHED(m): 6:59pm On Apr 23, 2011
RIP Bro
Re: The Murder Of Obinna Okpokiri by fashrola(m): 11:42pm On Apr 23, 2011
i think all the Northerners should be flushed out of Nigeria, they are a menace to the society
Re: The Murder Of Obinna Okpokiri by roymary: 2:10am On Apr 24, 2011
I wish Britain would take over this useless Nigeria once again. These sick leaders are so incompetent, they are the cause of the main trouble!!!
Re: The Murder Of Obinna Okpokiri by neyogasgas: 9:42am On Apr 24, 2011
the murderers of this guy are just plain sheer bastards!!! One thing these foolish Northerners dont realise is that if we were as stupidly retarded as they were and are we'd have killed the tens of thousands of okada riders who are northerners in lagos, ogun and so many other places. they better stop the nonsense cos we wont tolerate it for too long!!! a word is enuf for the wise!! how will you kill a young man like this with hopes, dreams, a family and people who love him. why!!!? I'm so annnnnnnnnnngryyyyyyyyy!!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: The Murder Of Obinna Okpokiri by elrony(m): 10:40am On Apr 24, 2011
lost a close friend too in d same bauchi.he was a corper
Re: The Murder Of Obinna Okpokiri by meine: 11:33am On Apr 24, 2011
I dont know what to say RIP brov, if things like this continue i eventually see Nigeria splitting, it may be inevitable on the long run.
Re: The Murder Of Obinna Okpokiri by petme: 6:06pm On Apr 24, 2011
this is so so so sad!! R.I.P Bro!
for all those who feel grieved by this unfortunate incident, i think it is time for us to do something so that such will not repeat itself.
you can read the post below and make your own contribution.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-653490.0.html#msg8194603
Re: The Murder Of Obinna Okpokiri by 677ano(m): 3:50am On Apr 25, 2011
From what I witnessed when I worked in Kano,

Even those northern moslems who are your friends (you eat go out together)

are the ones that come to kill you or point you out to be killed. very sad indeed
Re: The Murder Of Obinna Okpokiri by bros1234(m): 10:19am On Apr 25, 2011
Divide Nigeria. Divide Nigeria. Divide Nigeria. Divide Nigeria.

How I miss Ojukwu.

mmcmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: The Murder Of Obinna Okpokiri by Abayomin70(m): 4:14pm On Apr 25, 2011
this is madness y killing what u can creat in the name of politics
Re: The Murder Of Obinna Okpokiri by ujchief(m): 11:09pm On Apr 25, 2011
Quite a loss; knew the guy when I use to visit my sister at PEGO hostel, Abia State University, 2003. So much for serving the father land. They should restructure the program such that everyone serves in his geopolitical zone, or better still, scrap it off!
Re: The Murder Of Obinna Okpokiri by afrika(f): 11:53pm On Apr 25, 2011
Wat is the rule of the first testament?
Christians are ,

its painful
Re: The Murder Of Obinna Okpokiri by talkisfree: 3:27pm On Apr 26, 2011
naija get plenty pen warriors for south south and south east. all now mouth no action
Re: The Murder Of Obinna Okpokiri by blackcypha(m): 10:29am On Apr 27, 2011
All the bastards that did this must ROT IN THE HOTTEST PART OF HELL Amen.
Re: The Murder Of Obinna Okpokiri by XueRengui: 9:17pm On Dec 25, 2014
Sad tales
Re: The Murder Of Obinna Okpokiri by Frankenstein: 9:40pm On Dec 25, 2014
They killed him in cold blood...
Re: The Murder Of Obinna Okpokiri by IgrigiMercenery: 10:02pm On Dec 25, 2014
**grins** Mods Please send this to the frontpage and NYSC section for the next 3months, you will be saving lots of lives. May we never forget. Corp members still in the north, I pity you.
Re: The Murder Of Obinna Okpokiri by Buttocks: 10:15pm On Dec 25, 2014
ARES:
THAT WAS MY BOY, YEAH THAT WAS MY BOY, CANT BELIEVE I SAID "WAS"  WE WENT TO SAME HIGH SCHOOL, I USED TO HELP HIM WITH HIS ATHSMA,  THAT BOY CAN RAP SO WELL THAT ANGELS WILL WANT TO BUY AN IPOD JUST TO LISTEN TO HIM, OUR ONLY DIFFERENCE IS THAT HE LOVED BARCA AND I LOVE CHELSEA, YEAH THAT WAS MY BOY ,  
HIS CRIME WAS THAT HE CAME TO HELP SOME GOD FORSAKEN NORMADS LEARN HOW TO READ AND WRITE
BUHARI, U WILL SEE DEATH, U WILL BE SCREAMING WHEN IT COMES
AND TO ALL YOU NORTHERN BASTARDS, IF YOU THINK THIS IS OVER, THEN YOU'VE GOT A WHOLE NEW THINKING COMING, THIS TIME, THE SHOE MAKERS AND THE SUYA SELLERS WILL BE SPARED COS A MILLION OF THEM ONLY AMOUNT TO A FEW LIVE STOCK. BUT YOUR KNIG MAKERS, INDUSTRY OWNERS, SHOT CALLERS AND THOSE BASTARDS WHO DECIEVE U INTO THINKING THAT KILLING ONE OF US WILL GRANT YOU A LEGITIMATE ERECTION WITH VIRGINS, WELL THOSE ARE THE BASTARDS WHO ARE GOING DOWN angry

Amen! And Karma is punishing these foolish Northerners already.
May the destruction of the North never end.
Re: The Murder Of Obinna Okpokiri by OdenigboAroli(m): 10:44pm On Dec 25, 2014
This is very sad...my namesake. It hurts deeply...Bleep terrorism!
Re: The Murder Of Obinna Okpokiri by sufido123: 12:04am On Dec 26, 2014
OdenigboAroli:
This is very sad...my namesake. It hurts deeply...Bleep terrorism!

Everyone should say no to Buhari for causing this needless death.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Murder Of Obinna Okpokiri by OKKO(m): 12:24am On Dec 26, 2014
the worse may happen if care is not taken in 2015 election. The North is too hungry to return to power by hook or crook.... be warned

1 Like

Re: The Murder Of Obinna Okpokiri by XueRengui: 11:29am On Dec 26, 2014
Buhari

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari Urges Nigerians Not To Loose Faith In His Administration / Ambode, Lai Mohammed AT The Eko Art Exhibition / APC Inaugurates Anambra Governorship Election Campaign Committee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.