Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,089 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

PDP Offers N200B For Tinubu To Accept Interim VP Slot. - Obinna - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Offers N200B For Tinubu To Accept Interim VP Slot. - Obinna (25950 Views)

"Northern Governors Have Abandoned Buhari Because Of VP Slot" - Arewa Youths / Obanikoro Meets Tinubu, To Join APC / I Rejected Jonathan’s Offer Of Interim VP – Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Offers N200B For Tinubu To Accept Interim VP Slot. - Obinna by Sirniyeh(m): 5:48am On Mar 14, 2015
www.dailypost.ng/2015/03/13/obinna-akukwe-interim-government-option-and-the-n200billion-2billion-offer-what-tinubu-never-told-nigerians/

on March 13, 2015

Bola Tinubu, the National Leader of the Nigeria’s leading opposition party APC had revealed that Jonathan offered him a Vice Presidency slot under an Interim Govt arrangement, an offer he claimed to have rejected.

Femi-Fani Kayode, the Head of PDP Campaign
Organization had refuted the story, saying that it is
illusionary imaginations from Tinubu. However, I was
personally intimated of the Interim Govt offer to Tinubu by an equally top PDP chieftain who boasted jokingly that ‘my Tinubu and Buhari’ alliance will soon crumble.

This his allusion to ‘my Tinubu and Buhari’ is based on
the fact that he knew that I publicly led some Bishops
and that opposed the distribution of money to some of my pastor colleagues on an anti Buhari sentiments and that I was among the people who ensured that some that collected that money did not sell Jesus to PDP. I believe that the Gospel of Jesus is greater than PDP and APC and this party chieftain subscribes to this and my belief that the good, the bad and the ugly are found in both parties.

Three weeks ago, I was at a sort of meeting bordering on security in the North of Nigeria and afterwards another meeting ensued where some PDP faithful were touting how Jonathan will defeat Buhari during the March 28 polls. I mentioned to the August members present who claim direct links with President Jonathan that their principal had already offered a Vice Presidency slot to Tinubu under an Interim Govt arrangement. I was literally shouted down by those who claim (and I know that some of their claims are true) that they are personally close to Jonathan and he never mentioned it to them. The same persons, a week later, having confirmed the details I gave, contacted me again and this time around, believing that I must be close to either Buhari or Tinubu, asked me about the latest move of the opposition.

About three weeks ago I was informed by a privileged
member of the ruling PDP that Tinubu has been offered a VP slot in order to get him to break away from Buhari. This highly placed PDP facilitator, stakeholder and observer intimated that he is in the thick of the discussion and that soon Tinubu will abandon Buhari for Jonathan. Those allegedly in the thick of the discussions include a retired Military President, select PDP leaders especially from the South West and South South and somebody they believe is working for Sambo, the National Security Adviser (NSA). Mentioning the names I was told is not necessary because my sources will be thoroughly embarrassed. I was later told that Tinubu rejected the Vice Presidency slot almost instantly.

According to my sources, he instead requested that the ruling party defray his campaign expenses which he put at N200 billion naira (N2billion Dollars). He also allegedly demanded that the PDP will allow him produce all the Senators from all the APC states in the South West, including Kwara and Edo States, from Niger Delta and North Central respectively. When I inquired what they will decide on the Tinubu project, I was told that that though Jonathan did not mind fulfilling Tinubu’s alternative request, the PDP leaders in the South West rejected the idea of allowing him produce eighteen Senators all by himself, viewing it as politically dangerous. This money is still chicken change to a party that had stacked nothing less that N3 trillion naira through shady oil deals in readiness for the elections, of which I am aware of some of the deals.

Tinubu, under pressure to give a green light, abandoned the discussion on the pretext of giving the entire idea a second thought. PDP leaders were still waiting for his second thought when he was seen at Chatham House with Muhammadu Buhari, the Presidential Flag bearer of the opposition APC. The Chatham House speech of Buhari did an irreparable damage to Jonathan’s image among the international community and the PDP had seen Tinubu as giving the impression that negotiations are ongoing and then he went on to sponsor a Chatham house embarrassment on them.

According to my sources, it was Femi Fani-Kayode who decoded that Tinubu had abandoned the plot and warned the party that the best thing to do is to cage the Lion (Tinubu) before it was too late.

The current plot by the PDP is to stop Tinubu at all cost, since he failed to deliver the South West vote to
Jonathan even when PDP was ready to give him his
demand of N200 Billion naira. I learnt that Tinubu’s
image is to be terribly damaged, then series of
harassment, trumped up charges and outright
elimination might follow. This elimination plot, though canvassed by a former presidential spokesman, has been rejected even within many PDP circles including even Jonathan himself.

A top APC Chieftain whom I met to follow up the
political transactions, initially said he was ignorant of the contents of the negotiations but after some days
confirmed that though an offer of N200 Billion was
made it was the PDP that made the offer to defray
Tinubu’s campaign expenses. I was informed that
though Tinubu was averse to the Interim arrangement, Obasanjo’s caution to the former governor reinforced Tinubu’s stance.

Those denying that there was no interim govt offer are also lying because even NSA Dasuki and Babangida has been discreetly campaigning that Northern Emirs and leaders accept an interim Govt option headed by a northerner. Even Shagari according to reports favors the idea. The news is
all over Sokoto, Zamfara, Kebbi and creating division
among their political elites with the Interim Government option getting gradual sympathy.

Obinna Akukwe
profetobinna2@yahoo.com www.facebook.com/pages/
ObinnaAkukwe, @ObinnaAkukwe

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Offers N200B For Tinubu To Accept Interim VP Slot. - Obinna by Badgers14: 5:49am On Mar 14, 2015
Sipping my kunu

#Ihavedecided

Sai GMB 2015 cool

188 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Offers N200B For Tinubu To Accept Interim VP Slot. - Obinna by nzeadachie: 5:51am On Mar 14, 2015
WHO HAVE TIME TO READ CRAP

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Offers N200B For Tinubu To Accept Interim VP Slot. - Obinna by Danhumprey: 5:53am On Mar 14, 2015
I don't even know what to believe anymore. Let this election be done and dusted with already!

Mtcheewww!angry

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Offers N200B For Tinubu To Accept Interim VP Slot. - Obinna by temitemi1(m): 5:55am On Mar 14, 2015
Tinubu is suffering from memory loss grin grin cheesy. GEJ till 2019!!!

93 Likes 6 Shares

Re: PDP Offers N200B For Tinubu To Accept Interim VP Slot. - Obinna by StealthyMe(m): 5:57am On Mar 14, 2015
There is no smoke without fire undecided Inasmuch as i don't want to believe this tale,i might be forced to...

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Offers N200B For Tinubu To Accept Interim VP Slot. - Obinna by DaBullIT(m): 6:31am On Mar 14, 2015
Mass Dollar sharing was the last resort option for GEJ , he knows full well that he aint gonna win , if he wasn't worried, he wouldn't be jittery

furthermore, Tinubu would not want to score cheap political point by lying to Nigerians or Lagosians as the case may be , This is someone who created a masterplan for all APC governors , someone who you haters refer to as baba isale , don baba in APC

My point being , it's not in the realm of impossibilities , GEJ has never been truthful , Period

he don sell everything finish nepa he sell nepa , them say tarrif go reduce , now one 2 bedroom flat dey collect 60k bill untop light wey no dey
oil bloc them say na wealth distribution say everybody go dey buy fuel cheap from 65 he jump go 97 from 97 na 110 dem dey sell am today

dignity Oyinbo people dey see Nigerians dey spit , their politicians dey laugh us , common south africa and ghana dey deport Nigerians pikins of giant of africa , sotay one desert for Africa dey laugh us say we carry 23 private jet come their country

Now na Obasanjo NIGCOM SAT he wan sell one minute call go turn 200 naira mtn to mtn ,SHEY NA SO HE GO DEY DEY ?

146 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Offers N200B For Tinubu To Accept Interim VP Slot. - Obinna by midolian(m): 6:35am On Mar 14, 2015
temitemi1:
Tinubu is suffering from memory [size=16pt]loose[/size] grin grin cheesy. GEJ till 2019!!!
Good morning, GEJ's robot grin

155 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Offers N200B For Tinubu To Accept Interim VP Slot. - Obinna by experimentist: 6:38am On Mar 14, 2015
temitemi1:
Tinubu is suffering from memory loose grin grin cheesy. GEJ till 2019!!!
This comment sounds robotic... Oya deactivate yourself right now Sonny!

95 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Offers N200B For Tinubu To Accept Interim VP Slot. - Obinna by clevvermind(m): 6:38am On Mar 14, 2015
tinubu has a dead brain. gringrin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Offers N200B For Tinubu To Accept Interim VP Slot. - Obinna by clevvermind(m): 6:39am On Mar 14, 2015
midolian:
Good morning, GEJ's robot
the guy is not a robot o. grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Offers N200B For Tinubu To Accept Interim VP Slot. - Obinna by Sanchez01: 6:49am On Mar 14, 2015
This is really serious. It even took my time to brood on Tinubu's claim because it was initially rumoured that the PDP was doing everything in its power to make sure Buhari does not lead Nigeria, hence, the need for an interim government. Jonathan got their because someone handed to his late boss and so on. He should plan on swallowing defeat without hitch.
clevvermind:
tinubu has a dead brain. gringrin
temitemi1:

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PDP Offers N200B For Tinubu To Accept Interim VP Slot. - Obinna by SLIDEwaxie(m): 6:53am On Mar 14, 2015
My friends in AbK who are now in SDP (for the money) clearly confirmed that Jonathan gave osoba N6b to endorse him. And that was how he gave every other political party according to the crowd they pulled to suppprt him.

Now, my friends are now in Lagos, and truth be told, the wards were being paid in dollars. They were back in AbK with fresh cash, oppressing the city again.

But the funniest thing is: they are there for the miney, and they hope Jonathan continues. Not because they didn't knw he failed, bt they call him the spending spender. He assured them of more cash after reelection.

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Offers N200B For Tinubu To Accept Interim VP Slot. - Obinna by midolian(m): 6:53am On Mar 14, 2015
clevvermind:
the guy is not a robot o. grin
clevvermind, u sure? Only if u claim to know him personally is when I ll believe u. because dat guy/robot ehn, hin programming dey too strong...the way it seems, even some months after election (regardless of who wins), dat guy/robot will still be typin "GEJ till 2019".

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Offers N200B For Tinubu To Accept Interim VP Slot. - Obinna by clevvermind(m): 7:00am On Mar 14, 2015
midolian:
clevvermind, u sure? Only if u claim to know him personally is when I ll believe u. because dat guy/robot ehn, hin programming dey too strong...the way it seems, even some months after election (regardless of who wins), dat guy/robot will still be typin "GEJ till 2019".
;DD i did not know him but i doubt if he is a robot. i want the mods to check him out if they can cos the guy is really a suspect.

4 Likes

Re: PDP Offers N200B For Tinubu To Accept Interim VP Slot. - Obinna by maureen546: 7:02am On Mar 14, 2015
Mr tinubu u r nothing but a cheap liar haba,

9 Likes

Re: PDP Offers N200B For Tinubu To Accept Interim VP Slot. - Obinna by midolian(m): 7:04am On Mar 14, 2015
clevvermind:
;DD i did not know him but i doubt if he is a robot. i want the mods to check him out if they can cos the guy is really a suspect.
LWKMD

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Offers N200B For Tinubu To Accept Interim VP Slot. - Obinna by iduzebaba(m): 7:06am On Mar 14, 2015
gej, after releasin video, dat tinubu is a thief, u want to offer him vp slot!!!! chai.... maka clueless

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Offers N200B For Tinubu To Accept Interim VP Slot. - Obinna by Vicotex(m): 7:06am On Mar 14, 2015
What is madness?

Madness is when you think voting for Buhari will automatically turn you to a Mark Zuckerberg

Madness is when you think voting for Buhari will automatically give you 24/7 hour electricity (Let there be light, and there was light) grin

Madness is when you think voting for Buhari will land you a job in Shell

Madness is when you think voting for Buhari will eradicate your personal & family problems.

Madness is when you think voting a Buhari will automatically land GOODLUCK & FAYOSE in Kirikiri, while TINUBU & AMAECHI moves freely from Lagos to Bayelsa, Abuja to Delta. cheesy

What is madness?

Madness is YOU, if you've ever assume any of the above will come to pass

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Offers N200B For Tinubu To Accept Interim VP Slot. - Obinna by Vicotex(m): 7:07am On Mar 14, 2015
clevvermind:
Whenever SATAN listens to one of APC's lies, he
screams "GOD FORBID".

13 Likes

Re: PDP Offers N200B For Tinubu To Accept Interim VP Slot. - Obinna by clevvermind(m): 7:07am On Mar 14, 2015
Sanchez01:
This is really serious. It even took my time to brood on Tinubu's claim because it was initially rumoured that the PDP was doing everything in its power to make sure Buhari does not lead Nigeria, hence, the need for an interim government. Jonathan got their because someone handed to his late boss and so on. He should plan on swallowing defeat without hitch.
pdp has no such plans for an interim govt. tinubu is not making any sense. this matter is not even worth discussing. tinubu's claim is baseless.

8 Likes

Re: PDP Offers N200B For Tinubu To Accept Interim VP Slot. - Obinna by clevvermind(m): 7:09am On Mar 14, 2015
Vicotex:
Whenever SATAN listens to one of APC's lies, he
screams "GOD FORBID".
what is this one saying?

3 Likes

Re: PDP Offers N200B For Tinubu To Accept Interim VP Slot. - Obinna by Akon419(m): 7:11am On Mar 14, 2015
Offer money to take a better offer. How is this cock and bull story sound convincing. Well they knew their followers are zombi Who swallow any sh!t without thinking

7 Likes

Re: PDP Offers N200B For Tinubu To Accept Interim VP Slot. - Obinna by ManMountain(m): 7:11am On Mar 14, 2015
temitemi1:
You add no value to any discussion

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Offers N200B For Tinubu To Accept Interim VP Slot. - Obinna by Vicotex(m): 7:12am On Mar 14, 2015
clevvermind:
what is this one saying?
Go ask that drug baron, he'll understand

2 Likes

Re: PDP Offers N200B For Tinubu To Accept Interim VP Slot. - Obinna by Sanchez01: 7:12am On Mar 14, 2015
Did you really read the article above
clevvermind:
pdp has no such plans for an interim govt. tinubu is not making any sense. this matter is not even worth discussing. tinubu's claim is baseless.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Offers N200B For Tinubu To Accept Interim VP Slot. - Obinna by clevvermind(m): 7:20am On Mar 14, 2015
Sanchez01:

what is your point?
Re: PDP Offers N200B For Tinubu To Accept Interim VP Slot. - Obinna by linuxuser(m): 7:23am On Mar 14, 2015
Sanchez01:

Which article? APC and their sponsors in print have never told the truth a single second. Is it not the same APC that said Buhari was going on working holiday in UK and Buhari never showed up except in Chatham house? Is it not the same APC and its sponsors that said Buhari had a meeting with Tony Blair and whereas the picture they showed us turns out to be over a year old? Is it not APC and its sponsors that said Buhari had an interview with a Journalist in UK and it turns out that the interview was actually done at Abuja? APC and their sponsors have not a single credility. APC and its change singers have been parts and parcels of people that have been ruling this country for all these years. Tell us what is credit about Atiku, Tinubu, Amaechi, Buhari, Saraki(actually this is the worst because his family has been holding Kwara State for over many years).APC and their LIES. Shame on Buhari and its handlers and party.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PDP Offers N200B For Tinubu To Accept Interim VP Slot. - Obinna by ishiamu(m): 7:24am On Mar 14, 2015
nzeadachie:
WHO HAVE TIME TO READ CRAP

Let them keep the lies rolling bro

6 Likes

Re: PDP Offers N200B For Tinubu To Accept Interim VP Slot. - Obinna by SweetyZinta(f): 7:26am On Mar 14, 2015
we are getting tired by d day! Dear #March28, pls we've bn waiting 4u like 4ever! Come soon b4 blood pressure will send us 2d great beyond.

Urs faithfully....
Re: PDP Offers N200B For Tinubu To Accept Interim VP Slot. - Obinna by Alexbond(m): 7:27am On Mar 14, 2015
Rtd Gen Abubakar Abdulsalam said something of such recently.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Offers N200B For Tinubu To Accept Interim VP Slot. - Obinna by oladele97: 7:48am On Mar 14, 2015
temitemi1:

May God add more greese to ur elbow...u will soon be Mute, you GEJ fans in this forum

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

You Can’t Remove Me On Pages Of Newspaper, Oyegun Tells Tinubu / APC Accepts Ali Modu Sheriff Back Into The Party - Photo / NASS Invasion: Arrest Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Akpabio, Others - Arewa Youth Tells FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.