Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,328 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Nigeria Overtakes Congo, Worst In Global Electricity Access - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Overtakes Congo, Worst In Global Electricity Access (21547 Views)

Nigeria Overtakes Congo As Worst In Global Access To Electricity / Researchers Use Night-time Satellite Images To Map African Electricity Access / Nigeria Overtakes India As Number 1 In World's Poverty Rating - Brookings Instit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Overtakes Congo, Worst In Global Electricity Access by Temptee101(m): 3:46pm On Apr 23, 2021
JudgeKronos:
Take it or leave it....

The problem of this country is the people ...

Next election Una go still collect 10k to steal ballot boxes

Una go still share bags of rice and kerosine to vote for another buffoon

Una go still queue under the sun to vote in another old vulture because of tribe and religion

You think you can win election in Nigeria without being a thief, a money bag and a bastard.

How many youths have even one third of the money needed to prosecute an election?

Upcoming governorship election in Anambra, the interest form alone is around 22-25 million for APC candidates.

Nigeria has no remedy, things can only get worse.

For me, we've not had any credible election in this country.

Nigeria was built on a wrong foundation.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Overtakes Congo, Worst In Global Electricity Access by Gerrard59(m): 3:47pm On Apr 23, 2021
doctokwus:
Another award to the stack of ignominious awards the senile bigot has racked up.
6 good years,despite the liberalisation of the sector bequeathed to him,freeing up funds for electricity generation,not a single watt of power has been added by this government.
This scammer promised mambilla plateau power plant would become operational,adding thousands to the electricity grid.
Another bold faced lie he couldn't deliver because he simply does not have the capacity to generate anything or put competent,honest people in positions to deliver.
Just bigots,extremists or openly corrupt,incompetent people in every single major ministry or parastal.

But but prior to the 2015 elections, you supported Buhari. Why are you whining now?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Overtakes Congo, Worst In Global Electricity Access by Akudaisi: 3:49pm On Apr 23, 2021
globalresource:

You are wrong. We haven't gotten any good leader yet
lol you have been looking for a good leader for the past 63 years,the leader na Biblical Jesus ni?
Re: Nigeria Overtakes Congo, Worst In Global Electricity Access by Temptee101(m): 3:50pm On Apr 23, 2021
Springboot:
I am surprised no one is doubting the news but if it were a good news, wailers will say it's a lie.

I doubt if you are a Nigerian.

You must be from Niger Republic where zombies' darling daddy comes from.
Re: Nigeria Overtakes Congo, Worst In Global Electricity Access by Temptee101(m): 3:52pm On Apr 23, 2021
Felabrity:
Nigeria power sector is doomed

Wrong

Nigeria is doomed not just the power sector.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Overtakes Congo, Worst In Global Electricity Access by marsman: 3:52pm On Apr 23, 2021
emperor863:

Orita Alabi amo.

Nobody tricked anybody into voting the governor in 2007. Majority of Osun residents were tired of the kleptomaniac and brigandage centred administration of Oyinlola.

If you were matured enough, you'd recollect how Sunday Ighoho (yes, the same Igboho that is now an activist) was terrorising the entire Osun state.

If you have a misgiving about any government, try and vote it out of office in the next electoral circle. This is how democracy works but some frustrated anarchists want to destroy the country
Educate the flat headed Imposter, dude with the name Dpharisee really needs a life instead OF coming on an anonymous forum, to form tribal troll and spread lies. And how can the igbo he goat vote in Osun state. Man really needs to stop masturbating on this tribal shit. Moreover i know parts OF Enugu that do not even have access to Water, talkless OF Light or Electricity. So just STFU

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Overtakes Congo, Worst In Global Electricity Access by smemud(m): 3:54pm On Apr 23, 2021
iampeterben:
Over here in Oke-Aro we don't have good road network but them dey allow us enjoy light.
gbayi which oke aro,the one at agbado abi
Re: Nigeria Overtakes Congo, Worst In Global Electricity Access by Forumobserver12(m): 3:56pm On Apr 23, 2021
Beremx:
Buhari wouldn’t take the blame only. All past Presidents and Heads of State are fully responsible for this show of shame.

Nigeria is doomed!!

Is he not supposed to improve on what he met on ground rather things getting worst under his watch ?
Re: Nigeria Overtakes Congo, Worst In Global Electricity Access by Akudaisi: 3:59pm On Apr 23, 2021
Pk01:

bro someday..naija will be great again....I weep for my their country bro...the true is buhari..come to think of it ..why is it always the presidency say this say that not the president says that!!!?.. my boss once told me something.
keeping weeping you have not seen anything,your Messiah Buhari don pile ur suffer, remember when u still dey do owambe in 2013?,my grandfather (his anti Baifran cause he believed the lies spread about Biafrian soldiers commiting atrocities against their people,he was badly wrong cause it was the federal troops that did it and with the help of media used the Baifrans against each other) while he used to say Nigeria will better but he no longer says that,my friend if a man of 80+ has given up on what he has believed all these years it's you that is less than 40yrs that will still hold on to that useless belief,my brother there was no time Nigeria was great the British brought the hype about Nigeria,if you can answer this question correctly I will from today be a pro Nigerian,which year since Niggeria was coined as a country has enjoyed uninterrupted power supply ? Please answer and I will stand to my word and stop being against Nigeria
Re: Nigeria Overtakes Congo, Worst In Global Electricity Access by Ogbeniomo: 3:59pm On Apr 23, 2021
NigeriaIsZOO:
What a disgusting sh1thole. Always coming last in anything good but always comes first in anything bad!!

Breaking up this contraption is what every right thinking person should be aiming for now!

We definitely can't continue like this or else it will get to a point where we will kill each other to the last man standing.

If you still support one Nigeria then you're worse than the devil. Breaking up Nigeria will make life better for all, at least killings and destruction will certainly reduce to the barest minimum.
That's why i always eschew them ''MANNA' or whatever they call them selves, if all these backward news we always hear about this country are the definition of ''we rise''according to them or him,then they should be ashamed of them selves cos they are not rising but sinking.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Overtakes Congo, Worst In Global Electricity Access by Octobertwentysix(f): 4:04pm On Apr 23, 2021
Springboot:
I am surprised no one is doubting the news but if it were a good news, wailers will say it's a lie.
Una no dey shame? na wa o
Re: Nigeria Overtakes Congo, Worst In Global Electricity Access by chikason22(m): 4:05pm On Apr 23, 2021
Ekejoestar:
Buhari's regime breaking every bad record breakable...
Ike gwuru. Ikwerre man

Re: Nigeria Overtakes Congo, Worst In Global Electricity Access by owoshuyi(m): 4:11pm On Apr 23, 2021
This is when Garba and Lai and Femi will be mute.

Even if they debunk this news as they usually do, they will not have any facts to back up their own claims.

Presidency indeed

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Overtakes Congo, Worst In Global Electricity Access by shogsman(m): 4:21pm On Apr 23, 2021
Can you believe some streets in unilorin has not have electricity for 4months now, kwara state is one of the worst state in Africa
Re: Nigeria Overtakes Congo, Worst In Global Electricity Access by Blackdisciple(m): 4:41pm On Apr 23, 2021
Chaii ...
Even Congo wey no get anything except rebels...
Am going to Madagascar
Re: Nigeria Overtakes Congo, Worst In Global Electricity Access by Nobody: 4:47pm On Apr 23, 2021
dodelight:
We're getting there gradually!
By the time the idiots who are power drunk ruin it all, the natural course will set it; the country will automatically break into small units; then the northern lords who keep stuffing everything in their own pockets will have nothing left to stuff in. Why?
Nigeria will be gone! There was a country.
Only Northern Politicians are embezzlers while other Regions have saints in Government? The problem with Nigerians is that you guys are hypocrites and liars.
Re: Nigeria Overtakes Congo, Worst In Global Electricity Access by EndBuhariNow(m): 4:48pm On Apr 23, 2021
Tinubu will fix our epileptic power supply from the money he got from drug peddling during his days in Chicago
Re: Nigeria Overtakes Congo, Worst In Global Electricity Access by kennyamusan(m): 4:48pm On Apr 23, 2021
over to Lai Muhammed ........ another excuse loading
Re: Nigeria Overtakes Congo, Worst In Global Electricity Access by vioment: 4:51pm On Apr 23, 2021
Congo: the richest natural resources country in Africa.

Congo was the former Nigeria of today. The most populated, and the richest.

Nigeria: the second richest natural resources country in Africa. Currently the most populated.

But today, they are the caricature of Africa.

Nothing of value to show for God's blessing.

Nigeria just kukuma go carry the title of failure from them senior brother Congo.

All that corruption, Treasury diverting, bad governance, ego tripping, general bad leaders, etc are all coming home to roost.

We are still talking about paying teachers, Ekelebes, and other civil servants; we haven't even gotten to maintaining schools, national pipe line network for water and drainage systems, and other complex issues.

If its to be sharing and personalizing the national budget and giving some to traditional rulers, they are excellent in that.

Everyday, one tufiakwa record na im we dey get. Meanwhile, our number 1 is just steady day dreaming of when virus go end, so that he can be on world tour again.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Overtakes Congo, Worst In Global Electricity Access by notym2chektym: 5:03pm On Apr 23, 2021
Well-done, cow country
Re: Nigeria Overtakes Congo, Worst In Global Electricity Access by Oju4190: 5:12pm On Apr 23, 2021
Dpharisee:
Till date most parts of Iragbiji is still without electricity 6 years after the Cocaine trafficker from there tricked us into electing an extremist
Fulani herdsmen never locate this village!!
Re: Nigeria Overtakes Congo, Worst In Global Electricity Access by ofiko123(m): 5:14pm On Apr 23, 2021
Bad.all thanks to Muhammadu buhari..
Re: Nigeria Overtakes Congo, Worst In Global Electricity Access by emonis88: 5:21pm On Apr 23, 2021
Since dis power in power it has bn back bench everytime n like d back benchers we knew then in class them sabi make noise n them dey carry last for class.

Re: Nigeria Overtakes Congo, Worst In Global Electricity Access by Saidfx(m): 5:24pm On Apr 23, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:
Kogi nuclear power station is what we need to start talking about. Nigeria must go nuclear. But first, let us get rid of corruption.

Nigeria go nuclear with Colorado smoking heads on the loose. Oga, no go dere o
Re: Nigeria Overtakes Congo, Worst In Global Electricity Access by Joseph08(m): 5:30pm On Apr 23, 2021
...And they were expecting Twitter to base their Headquarter in Nigeria grin

I know Liar Mohammed will have 1or 2 things to say cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Overtakes Congo, Worst In Global Electricity Access by Staro: 5:32pm On Apr 23, 2021
Terrible
Re: Nigeria Overtakes Congo, Worst In Global Electricity Access by jchioma: 5:42pm On Apr 23, 2021
Whois:
cheesy

Chai! This one shock me...

But I bin de think se na we de supply Benin and Niger republic light?
Re: Nigeria Overtakes Congo, Worst In Global Electricity Access by doctokwus: 5:44pm On Apr 23, 2021
Gerrard59:

But but prior to the 2015 elections, you supported Buhari. Why are you whining now?
When Buhari leaves office,the monumental level of corruption under his government would shame the likes of Diezanni.
2 incidents in his first term convinced me Buhari was nothing but a scam buoyed and fuelled by propaganda,deceit and lies:
First when he refused to fully disclose his asset,as he promised.
(if u are clean as the propaganda made us believe,that was the simplest thing to do).
Secondly,when he gave the rooster and bull story of the army confiscating his school certificate!but then when he became president and C-in-C could not give a simple one line order for the army secretary to produce his claimed confiscated certificate.
There and then I knew we were all fed a party pot fu ll of stone for spaghetti.
(
Re: Nigeria Overtakes Congo, Worst In Global Electricity Access by shedy03(m): 5:46pm On Apr 23, 2021
Larrydis:

This kind of news is synonymous to this present government.
Of course.
Another achievement of buhari/APC administration. Clap for garbashehu and co.
Re: Nigeria Overtakes Congo, Worst In Global Electricity Access by iampeterben(m): 5:50pm On Apr 23, 2021
smemud:
gbayi which oke aro,the one at agbado abi
Yes
Re: Nigeria Overtakes Congo, Worst In Global Electricity Access by iampeterben(m): 5:52pm On Apr 23, 2021
jeff1607:

PHCN take note grin
Lol grin cheesy grin
Re: Nigeria Overtakes Congo, Worst In Global Electricity Access by Ekugbeh(m): 6:38pm On Apr 23, 2021
Beremx:
Buhari wouldn’t take the blame only. All past Presidents and Heads of State are fully responsible for this show of shame.

Nigeria is doomed!!
it's jus got worse dear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

More Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign In Borno / Gov Obaseki Allocates Shaibu’s Office To ‘Alaghodaro’ / Governor Aregbesola Commissions Dipson Plastics In Osun (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.