Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,428 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:20 AM

Nnamdi Kanu! Nnamdi Kanu!! Please Hear This Now!!! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu! Nnamdi Kanu!! Please Hear This Now!!! (1537 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu please Tinubu Was Never The Governor Of Abia State But Lagos State / 'Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Will Return Soon' - Ikpeazu / Police Arrest Emmanuel Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother Arrested (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu! Nnamdi Kanu!! Please Hear This Now!!! by Masterkernel1: 12:50pm On Apr 23, 2021
election2023:
Please any one that can get accross to Nnamdi Kanu should tell him this:

Sir Nnamdi Kanu, Good morning Sir. I am a nice man with a wise heart, and I love peace. Please I have this to tell you Sir. Please what is the development plan you have for the East? If you have development plan for the East, why not start it now so that the East will be refreshed. I know you have seen some things you don't like in Nigeria and God still loves Nigeria, and I know you want good security for the East, but I have not yet seen your other development plan executed in the East. What I mean about development plan includes: Food production or farming system for the East, Waste disposal system, Employment system, road network system, water flow/gutter system/erosion control system, electricity system, pipeborne water system, estate management/building system, road transport system, politeness system, tout or thug management system, crime management system. I truly know these task are not child's play, but please Sir, you can start little by little. I believe it is better to start early. God bless Nnamdi Kanu. God bless everyone. God bless Nigerians. God bless Nigeria.

What plan can any group have in Nigeria today that the Federal Government wouldn't thwart?

Benue people's banning open grazing to stop herders/Farmers clash.

Individuals prosecuted for fixing roads.

The list is unending.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu! Nnamdi Kanu!! Please Hear This Now!!! by AntiAPC2023(f): 1:22pm On Apr 23, 2021
NiggaAreaBDamnd:
That question should be directed to Buhari and the governors in the East. Stop asking fooooliiiishh questions.
another dumb slave that has refused to make good use of his brain
Re: Nnamdi Kanu! Nnamdi Kanu!! Please Hear This Now!!! by banom(m): 1:44pm On Apr 23, 2021
election2023:
Please any one that can get accross to Nnamdi Kanu should tell him this:

Sir Nnamdi Kanu, Good morning Sir. I am a nice man with a wise heart, and I love peace. Please I have this to tell you Sir. Please what is the development plan you have for the East? If you have development plan for the East, why not start it now so that the East will be refreshed. I know you have seen some things you don't like in Nigeria and God still loves Nigeria, and I know you want good security for the East, but I have not yet seen your other development plan executed in the East. What I mean about development plan includes: Food production or farming system for the East, Waste disposal system, Employment system, road network system, water flow/gutter system/erosion control system, electricity system, pipeborne water system, estate management/building system, road transport system, politeness system, tout or thug management system, crime management system. I truly know these task are not child's play, but please Sir, you can start little by little. I believe it is better to start early. God bless Nnamdi Kanu. God bless everyone. God bless Nigerians. God bless Nigeria.

Development plan without freedom and security first ? You reasoning is amazing.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu! Nnamdi Kanu!! Please Hear This Now!!! by funkekemi(f): 2:00pm On Apr 23, 2021
OfoIgbo:

When the east starts paying income taxes to Kanu, you can ask him this. When excise duties and IGRs in the east are given to Kanu, you can ask him this When oil and gas revenues are given to Kanu, you can ask him this
over sense dey worry you , may your family be blessed
Re: Nnamdi Kanu! Nnamdi Kanu!! Please Hear This Now!!! by Biafranboys: 2:32pm On Apr 23, 2021
TRUTHaDDICTED:
Your Monika alone have exposed your impersonation indulgence. Mugus with a far low IQs.

I don't engage with dumb people, asking questions shows I am smarter than you
Re: Nnamdi Kanu! Nnamdi Kanu!! Please Hear This Now!!! by tit(f): 2:37pm On Apr 23, 2021
To slap you dey hungry me

(1) (2) (Reply)

30th May: The Reason Why Ojukwu Declared Biafra / British High Commission And INTERPOL Deny Any Knowledge Of Kanu Extradition / Ooni Asks Panel To Assess South-west Devt, Igboho’s Arrest.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.