Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,575 members, 7,812,871 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:05 PM

The Benefits Of Eating Dates In Islam - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Benefits Of Eating Dates In Islam (13775 Views)

The Benefits Of Becoming A Muslim / Etiquettes Of Eating And Drinking In Ramadan And Fasting / Palm Wine In Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Benefits Of Eating Dates In Islam by Nobody: 10:45am On Apr 23, 2021
Tajbol4splend:

Mumu, is English your own indigenous language?

Ode, English is lingual-franca in Nigeria. It is the official language of our country.

Can you speak Arabic to your mum and she understands?
What language was used to write your constitution, your textbooks, etc.?
What is the language of instruction in your school? Etc..
Even on Nairaland, what language was used?

Arabians never gave a fu!ck about your language but you're struggling to speak theirs because "na you be the slave"?

Most Black people are sub-humans.

Lobatan!

2 Likes

Re: The Benefits Of Eating Dates In Islam by Hassanmaye(m): 10:50am On Apr 23, 2021
lifenija:
what about if she likes sucking dick. hmmm yeye people.
seun soo to post man must b muslim.
Is this what pastors teach you in church??
Re: The Benefits Of Eating Dates In Islam by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:53am On Apr 23, 2021
CHOPbeating:

Ode, English is lingual-franca in Nigeria. It is the official language of our country.

Can you speak Arabic to your mum and she understands?
What language was used to write your constitution, your textbooks, etc.?
What is the language of instruction in your school? Etc..
Even on Nairaland, what language was used?

Arabians never gave a fu!ck about your language but you're struggling to speak theirs because "na you be the slave"?

Most Black people are sub-humans.

Lobatan!

Iberibe, how did English become your country Lingua franca? Who made it its Lingua franca? Was it not the hand work of the British dictators? The Slave Masters?

The English you decline your students their admission when they don't have at least C6, do you do the same when they don't pass Igbo or Yoruba or Hausa?

And what is your problem that someone is speaking Arabic, Jesus Christ would be disappointed in you because you don't follow his teachings

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Benefits Of Eating Dates In Islam by excel101(m): 11:48am On Apr 23, 2021
Terrorist organization.
Re: The Benefits Of Eating Dates In Islam by Nobody: 12:03pm On Apr 23, 2021
Tajbol4splend:

Iberibe, how did English become your country Lingua franca? Who made it its Lingua franca? Was it not the hand work of the British dictators? The Slave Masters?

The English you decline your students their admission when they don't have at least C6, do you do the same when they don't pass Igbo or Yoruba or Hausa?

And what is your problem that someone is speaking Arabic, Jesus Christ would be disappointed in you because you don't follow his teachings

First of all, have it at the back of your mind that "I am not a Christian or Muslim". I don't believe in those shiitss.

Secondly, from all indications, the ancient Blacks have shown to be backstabbers, greedy, and wicked with very low IQ. We love slavery because we cannot really think all that productive. That is why the White that are opposite of us could navigate all the way to colonize the Blacks with the help of the Black people, and not the Black people colonizing the Whites.

Looking at Nigeria where there are multiple ethnicities and differing cultures - English has proven useful as a means of communication across the geographical entity. In the world today, even countries that are now first world have embraced the use of English Language as a global acceptable official language, e.g. China. Where does Arabic fall in?

So far the official language is English, why won't institutions require that you pass it before given admission?
Even non-English speaking countries in Asia, Russian Federation, & co still require that you pass TOEFL, GRE, & co before you are offered admission if that's the language they will use to instruct when admitted?

Why do you expect Nigerian institutions to mandate Igbo, Yoruba, or Hausa language before admission?
Is it what they will use to teach you?
Who knows your language outside Nigeria?
Are you all not the ones killing your culture when you are modeling after the Arabians and the Israelites?
Even your bombing religion told you that Arabic is the language that God will use to talk to you at the last day?
Do you even bear your local names? You will see Felicia Joseph, Mr. Good Mishael, Abdul Rasak Ahmed Isa, Abdul Salam Abubakar, Muhammed Umar? One cannot even tell whether they are Nigerians!

Then who are the SLAVES?

Now, the Arabic you struggle to speak is not understandable by you or anyone else. The argument here is not about speaking Arabic as a language but speaking Arabic with the perception of religion! E.g. It is perceived unacceptable to call your God in your local language as "Eledumare, Chukwu, etc. except Al-lah (the moon god), why?

Look at what you typed "Jazakumulah aira"?
What does it mean?
Why can't you type the meaning in your local dialect even if it's not in English so that people can easily find the meaning?

Every country that accepts Islam is war-torn, disorganized, and dead!

People are exporting their national language to other countries, but you are here killing yours.
I bet you cannot even speak your language fluently not to talk more of teaching it.

You are a complete islamic slave if what the Saudi Arabians do is the only thing that interest you.

I find solace in my tradition and culture and no culture or tradition is better than mine even if you are from the UK and Europe, America, Asia, or any other place.

1 Like

Re: The Benefits Of Eating Dates In Islam by kingemek(m): 12:45pm On Apr 23, 2021
djsjxjfjdisjdjb:
Eating dates would make you be closer to the religion and mohammed. in DJ Khaled's voice "another one!". Mohammed like every other human being is not a God, he does not have God like status, I see no reason why he should be worshipped in this manner. As mohammed dey chop dates, he dey pack sugar for him body, the reason why he is a one minute man and only likes sleeping with small girls that cannot complain of his performance in bed. SMH.

Guy you wicked

1 Like

Re: The Benefits Of Eating Dates In Islam by Nobody: 12:46pm On Apr 23, 2021
Ramadan Kareem
Re: The Benefits Of Eating Dates In Islam by Nobody: 1:04pm On Apr 23, 2021
DatesLady:
The Prophet (SAW) knew their importance and shared them with the world!

https://pennyappeal.org/news/benefits-eating-dates-islam

Firstly, I can see how children of hatred are flooding the page with their myopic thinking, revealing the true mind of many that call themselves Christians how tolerance they are. Meanwhile Muslims have nothing against you and keep pouring your stupidity.
Back to the topic of dates, honestly I started eating 3 dates a day about a month ago right before Ramadan, and I can see the improvement in my health (alhamdulilah). Then I quickly researched about the scientific benefits of dates and honesty it worth inculcating in one's daily diet.

1 Like

Re: The Benefits Of Eating Dates In Islam by omeizee(m): 1:13pm On Apr 23, 2021
Alhamdulillah
Re: The Benefits Of Eating Dates In Islam by yusufhaji(m): 1:21pm On Apr 23, 2021
Please my fellow Muslim brothers and sister, kindly assist me with a token to sustain my family in this month of Ramadan. Things has been really difficult for me. May Allah replenish your pockets, ameen. My account no is 0114284308, GT Bank. Jazakumullahu khairan.
Re: The Benefits Of Eating Dates In Islam by RightChannel: 1:35pm On Apr 23, 2021
yusufhaji:
Please my fellow Muslim brothers and sister, kindly assist me with a token to sustain my family in this month of Ramadan. Things has been really difficult for me. May Allah replenish your pockets, ameen. My account no is 0114284308, GT Bank. Jazakumullahu khairan.

You should have generalize it. I pray your fellow Muslims help you out

1 Like

Re: The Benefits Of Eating Dates In Islam by Obajemu(m): 3:11pm On Apr 23, 2021
The way your useless father refused to bath and gave birth to you.

lifenija:
cause he only washes his dick, he doesn't bath
Re: The Benefits Of Eating Dates In Islam by gentle12: 4:16pm On Apr 23, 2021
djsjxjfjdisjdjb:
Eating dates would make you be closer to the religion and mohammed. in DJ Khaled's voice "another one!". Mohammed like every other human being is not a God, he does not have God like status, I see no reason why he should be worshipped in this manner. As mohammed dey chop dates, he dey pack sugar for him body, the reason why he is a one minute man and only likes sleeping with small girls that cannot complain of his performance in bed. SMH.
But why are the Christians showing so much hatred ans resentment towards Islam?, Everytime they cry at the mention of Islam and Muslim. No matter how much you wail, Islam will surely conquer the world ,just Islam conquered Makkah, and your Pastopreneurs will no longer have flocks of Sheep to swindle. Because ,even the Jews in Israel knew that Christianity is a fraud

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Benefits Of Eating Dates In Islam by Nobody: 5:45pm On Apr 23, 2021
gentle12:

But why are the Christians showing so much hatred ans resentment towards Islam?, Everytime they cry at the mention of Islam and Muslim. No matter how much you wail, Islam will surely conquer the world ,just Islam conquered Makkah, and your Pastopreneurs will no longer have flocks of Sheep to swindle. Because ,even the Jews in Israel knew that Christianity is a fraud

we are only paying you guys back in your own coin...
Re: The Benefits Of Eating Dates In Islam by Mikyle: 6:09pm On Apr 23, 2021
Risingblue008:
Muslims too get wahala self grin grin grin
your headache
Re: The Benefits Of Eating Dates In Islam by Allikola(m): 9:42pm On Apr 23, 2021
Available

Re: The Benefits Of Eating Dates In Islam by Allikola(m): 9:50pm On Apr 23, 2021
Available
0 8 0 3 1 5 0 5 7 6 0
Distributor wanted Nationwide

Re: The Benefits Of Eating Dates In Islam by Nobody: 5:08pm On May 05, 2021
gentle12:

everyone knows that isreal is a Jews country, then how is isreal a Muslim country, that's how you people go around claiming what is not yours, even to claim Allah is the same with christian God..
A Muslim country is a country practicing Sharia law, no human being with his right senses will ever accept occultic Sharia law in their country...
and why Islam is spreading is because of polygamy in Islam, just the way your prophet married 13 wives..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Look Out For New Moon, Sultan Tells Muslims / Reasons For The Forbidance Of Celebrating The Prophet Birthday By Shaykh Salih F / How To Overcome Sexual Temptation In Ramadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.