Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

EPL: Kelechi Iheanacho to join Chelsea - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / EPL: Kelechi Iheanacho to join Chelsea (45748 Views)

Wilfred Ndidi Asking Kelechi Iheanacho To "Cut Soap For Him" / Kelechi Iheanacho Wore Igbo Cap To Leicester City Vs Swansea Game / Kelechi Iheanacho Leads Celebration Party After Eagles' Match In Yaoundé (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL: Kelechi Iheanacho to join Chelsea by dochenaj: 10:03am On Apr 23, 2021
It looks like this his small FA Cup fame is clouding his judgement.

Well this could be mind games from Chelsea, after all it is Chelsea vs Leicester for the FA Cup Final.
Re: EPL: Kelechi Iheanacho to join Chelsea by Nobody: 10:03am On Apr 23, 2021
Chelsea will ruin hi s career
Just like Nigeria will kill your dreams
Re: EPL: Kelechi Iheanacho to join Chelsea by Reference(m): 10:05am On Apr 23, 2021
Hmmm, he needs to work on his pace, stamina and make his right leg a bit more useful to be effective in a German led team.
Re: EPL: Kelechi Iheanacho to join Chelsea by optimismlaz(m): 10:05am On Apr 23, 2021
PlayMaker14:
He should rather enjoy his time at Leicester and wait for offers outside England..

Joining Chelsea is like joining the APC now.
People get bad mouth oo, APC kwa?
Re: EPL: Kelechi Iheanacho to join Chelsea by lexy2014: 10:07am On Apr 23, 2021
SamuelAnyawu:
More Nigerian support loading......

Celestine Babayaro—— Mikel Obi——- Iheanacho cool

What makes u think d story is true?
Re: EPL: Kelechi Iheanacho to join Chelsea by Reference(m): 10:08am On Apr 23, 2021
femi4:
He will kill his career, even yesterday despite scoring, his performance was below par

He looked tired. His stamina needs another level.
Re: EPL: Kelechi Iheanacho to join Chelsea by lexy2014: 10:09am On Apr 23, 2021
Risingblue008:
This guy is becoming confused ooo
It's as if he doesn't knows what he wants
Well,,
As my fellow naija man,
I wish him all the very best
Keep repping

How's he confused?
Re: EPL: Kelechi Iheanacho to join Chelsea by lexy2014: 10:10am On Apr 23, 2021
Confirmedzombie:
I reject this by fire. God forbid. I hope Chelsea don't do such mistake.

The guy is a big flop.

Nonsense

How's he a big flop?
Re: EPL: Kelechi Iheanacho to join Chelsea by CSTRR: 10:11am On Apr 23, 2021
He is 100% times better than Tammy Abraham.

He could be a second striker when we offload Tammy Abraham and get a Marquee striker.
Re: EPL: Kelechi Iheanacho to join Chelsea by Jimiyung(m): 10:12am On Apr 23, 2021
jokes
Re: EPL: Kelechi Iheanacho to join Chelsea by Yohnshogun: 10:13am On Apr 23, 2021
Seniorwriter:
Nice....proof of my signature statement;
Proactivity Leads To Productivity!!!

That's why I can't stop my Online Proactivity for more earnings.

In another news if you have access to internet and a PC /Phone and you ain't earning @least $300 monthly then it's your undoing.

The problem with most people not earning online is simply not been able to convert their skills or passion to money!

The basic principle of influencing your customers or consumers!!!

Proactivity Leads To Productivity!

@seniorwriter
Boss please how can I participate. Please teach me
Re: EPL: Kelechi Iheanacho to join Chelsea by CSTRR: 10:15am On Apr 23, 2021
Confirmedzombie:
I reject this by fire. God forbid. I hope Chelsea don't do such mistake.

The guy is a big flop.

Nonsense
You have a useless striker like Tammy Abraham that is even looking for wage increase, and you are condemning kelechi.

You funny o.
Re: EPL: Kelechi Iheanacho to join Chelsea by Nobody: 10:22am On Apr 23, 2021
SamuelAnyawu:
More Nigerian support loading......

Celestine Babayaro—— Mikel Obi——- Iheanacho cool
why omit Victor Moses?
Re: EPL: Kelechi Iheanacho to join Chelsea by Amaechi2023(m): 10:22am On Apr 23, 2021
now I'm very certain our local newspapers just wake up everyday and create lies to publish without any speculations.
rubbish!!
Re: EPL: Kelechi Iheanacho to join Chelsea by femi4: 10:22am On Apr 23, 2021
SmartyPants:

His performance was great.
ki lomode e mo
Re: EPL: Kelechi Iheanacho to join Chelsea by Lamasta(m): 10:23am On Apr 23, 2021
He should not even consider the offer not to talk of joining self I don talk my own
Re: EPL: Kelechi Iheanacho to join Chelsea by kgr8mike(m): 10:26am On Apr 23, 2021
Seniorwriter:

In another news if you have access to internet and a PC /Phone and you ain't earning @least $300 monthly then it's your undoing.

The problem with most people not earning online is simply not been able to convert their skills or passion to money!

@seniorwriter
Kindly put me through
Re: EPL: Kelechi Iheanacho to join Chelsea by Seniorwriter(m): 10:28am On Apr 23, 2021
kgr8mike:
Kindly put me through

Well do you have any skill?

@Seniorwriter
Re: EPL: Kelechi Iheanacho to join Chelsea by uthlaw: 10:28am On Apr 23, 2021
Seniorwriter:

@seniorwriter
I no Sabi anything, teach me anything to earn this dollar!
Re: EPL: Kelechi Iheanacho to join Chelsea by IkengaRussell(m): 10:28am On Apr 23, 2021
Ppogbae:
Lies from the pits of hell grin grin

My thoughts exactly...
Re: EPL: Kelechi Iheanacho to join Chelsea by ORIAYO70(m): 10:30am On Apr 23, 2021
PlayMaker14:
He should rather enjoy his time at Leicester and wait for offers outside England..

Guy no kee person jare...

Joining Apc is deadly as joining chelsea

1 Like

Re: EPL: Kelechi Iheanacho to join Chelsea by Myself2(m): 10:31am On Apr 23, 2021
PlayMaker14:

grin cheesy grin cheesy

Chai, you just want finish me with laugh

1 Like

Re: EPL: Kelechi Iheanacho to join Chelsea by Seniorwriter(m): 10:31am On Apr 23, 2021
uthlaw:
I no Sabi anything, teach me anything to earn this dollar!

Lolz
U need to sabi sumthing to earn in $.
If not gather money go learn a viable Online Skill like animation or tell me your passion maybe it could be of use to you earning.
No be beans.

@Seniorwriter

1 Like

Re: EPL: Kelechi Iheanacho to join Chelsea by uthlaw: 10:34am On Apr 23, 2021
Seniorwriter:

Lolz
If not gather money go learn a viable Online Skill like animation or tell me your passion maybe it could be of use to you earning.
No be beans.

@Seniorwriter
u na my oga, tell me what to learn that must earn me this dollar both home and abroad!
Re: EPL: Kelechi Iheanacho to join Chelsea by koning: 10:40am On Apr 23, 2021
sweetgala:
Doubt Leicester would let go of their in-form tallisman given Vardy is not getting younger and they are competing for European competition table position and possibly top 4

They will let him go if the money is good. He was bought for 24 million pounds. If Chelsea offers anything above 70 million. The deal will be sealed.
Re: EPL: Kelechi Iheanacho to join Chelsea by Seniorwriter(m): 10:40am On Apr 23, 2021
uthlaw:
u na my oga, tell me what to learn [/b]that must earn me this dollar both home and abroad!

Seniorwriter:

Lolz
If not gather money go learn a viable [b]Online Skill like animation
or tell me your passion maybe it could be of use to you earning.
No be beans.

@Seniorwriter

I stated that already.....try to dey take time read comments or replies properly....lolz
NL has rules why not reach out via the facebook id on my profile....NO email PMs
....the email is already overwhelmed.

@Seniorwriter
Re: EPL: Kelechi Iheanacho to join Chelsea by Walkee: 10:41am On Apr 23, 2021
That's a particularly bad idea. I know you might be on Nairaland, stay where you are celebrated not Chelsea where you will be fighting for spot. By the way, why exactly would he he do that? Both Chelsea and Leicester are fighting for Champions league spot
Re: EPL: Kelechi Iheanacho to join Chelsea by sweetgala(m): 10:43am On Apr 23, 2021
koning:

They will let him go if the money is good. He was bought for 24 million pounds. If Chelsea offers anything above 70 million. The deal will be sealed.

But Chelsea are not going to pay 24M for him, 40-45 tops
Re: EPL: Kelechi Iheanacho to join Chelsea by CharleyBright(m): 10:44am On Apr 23, 2021
PlayMaker14:

Bad Belle go kill you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Football Fans Reacts To Nigeria Vs Egypt Match / Cristiano Ronaldo Causing Many Problems For Solskjaer – Carragher / Nazim And Kalim Amokachi 23rd Birthday: Daniel Amokachi Celebrates Twin Sons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.