Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,498 members, 7,812,542 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:04 PM

EPL: Kelechi Iheanacho to join Chelsea - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / EPL: Kelechi Iheanacho to join Chelsea (45743 Views)

Wilfred Ndidi Asking Kelechi Iheanacho To "Cut Soap For Him" / Kelechi Iheanacho Wore Igbo Cap To Leicester City Vs Swansea Game / Kelechi Iheanacho Leads Celebration Party After Eagles' Match In Yaoundé (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL: Kelechi Iheanacho to join Chelsea by lascos912(m): 10:44am On Apr 23, 2021
Ayemileto:
Make dem no destroy his career o abeg.

The way they did to the other guy they bought from Leicester (Drinkwater or so).
can You count how many trophies kante has won with Chelsea after joining Chelsea from the same club
Re: EPL: Kelechi Iheanacho to join Chelsea by kenzysmith: 10:46am On Apr 23, 2021
ojesymsym:
This guy is one guy that I believe that his football age is either correct or very close to his real age.

I mean, we basically saw him grow through the different stages of boyhood. From when he had no beard to a more matured face and disposition.

Mikel Obi is another guy I think his age is either also correct or very close.
ihenacho oshimen mikel and maduka okoye never reduce their age l spot on bro u get sense

Re: EPL: Kelechi Iheanacho to join Chelsea by MrBONE2(m): 10:47am On Apr 23, 2021
DamnNiggar:
Okay Chelsea is a good one, but I don't care right now.

The most important thing right now is how we can divide this country make everybody go their separate ways.

Because we can't afford Ailing Tinubu as president undecided

grin

1 Like

Re: EPL: Kelechi Iheanacho to join Chelsea by Desyno: 10:47am On Apr 23, 2021
Seniorwriter:
Nice....proof of my signature statement;
Proactivity Leads To Productivity!!!

That's why I can't stop my Online Proactivity for more earnings.

In another news if you have access to internet and a PC /Phone and you ain't earning @least $300 monthly then it's your undoing.

The problem with most people not earning online is simply not been able to convert their skills or passion to money!

The basic principle of influencing your customers or consumers!!!

Proactivity Leads To Productivity!

@seniorwriter
I Have been using laptop wit internet connection 4 more than 2 years now yet i had not made up £50
Re: EPL: Kelechi Iheanacho to join Chelsea by oluwaahmed: 10:50am On Apr 23, 2021
Baba remain for leciester o, no go kill your career for Chelsea i take God beg you.

1 Like

Re: EPL: Kelechi Iheanacho to join Chelsea by kenzysmith: 10:50am On Apr 23, 2021
Reference:
Hmmm, he needs to work on his pace, stamina and make his right leg a bit more useful to be effective in a German led team.
you for room wey no get Ac they advise person, u not in the best position to advise leave it for emoney and d likes

Re: EPL: Kelechi Iheanacho to join Chelsea by Seniorwriter(m): 10:52am On Apr 23, 2021
Desyno:

I Have been using laptop wit internet connection 4 more than 2 years now yet i had not made up £50

Gross
What's your line of activity and where is your workstation?
Ability to know how to convert your skill to money is key!

@Seniorwriter
Re: EPL: Kelechi Iheanacho to join Chelsea by Bebson007(m): 11:00am On Apr 23, 2021
I hope they wont kill his shine lik they did to mikel obi. I remember how the player taunted mikel then he became a bench warmer.
Re: EPL: Kelechi Iheanacho to join Chelsea by robosky02(m): 11:00am On Apr 23, 2021
lascos912:
can You count how many trophies kante has won with Chelsea after joining Chelsea from the same club

Yea time to win trophies
Re: EPL: Kelechi Iheanacho to join Chelsea by adexrocque(m): 11:00am On Apr 23, 2021
Mere speculation wink
Re: EPL: Kelechi Iheanacho to join Chelsea by iampeterben(m): 11:02am On Apr 23, 2021
Good one for him
Re: EPL: Kelechi Iheanacho to join Chelsea by sylve11: 11:02am On Apr 23, 2021
Make him nor go o. cool
Re: EPL: Kelechi Iheanacho to join Chelsea by nzedon50(m): 11:03am On Apr 23, 2021
More Reason for him to score 3 goals against Chelsea in the FA cup Final.
Re: EPL: Kelechi Iheanacho to join Chelsea by heniford2: 11:04am On Apr 23, 2021
super story
Re: EPL: Kelechi Iheanacho to join Chelsea by Nobody: 11:06am On Apr 23, 2021
djflexcy:
Hope Chelsea won't kill is career like they did to Giroud
Chelsea gave Giroud a career.

1 Like

Re: EPL: Kelechi Iheanacho to join Chelsea by purplekayc(m): 11:08am On Apr 23, 2021
Bad idea
Re: EPL: Kelechi Iheanacho to join Chelsea by Thunday1005(m): 11:09am On Apr 23, 2021
Enjoy up life at LFC while it last. To avoid had I know
Re: EPL: Kelechi Iheanacho to join Chelsea by enomakos(m): 11:10am On Apr 23, 2021
He must remain with the foxes for one more season
Re: EPL: Kelechi Iheanacho to join Chelsea by danngnews: 11:11am On Apr 23, 2021
post=101044168:

Stop mixing sport and politics together.
Enjoy life for once now.
Sho

The guy is actually right,and if I may digress, you have not said anything about Pantami ooh.

1 Like

Re: EPL: Kelechi Iheanacho to join Chelsea by kunlesehan(m): 11:15am On Apr 23, 2021
Always blue ... you're welcome to the Bigger Blue.
Re: EPL: Kelechi Iheanacho to join Chelsea by Jeezuzpick(m): 11:16am On Apr 23, 2021
Seniorwriter:
Nice....proof of my signature statement;
Proactivity Leads To Productivity!!!

That's why I can't stop my Online Proactivity for more earnings.

In another news if you have access to internet and a PC /Phone and you ain't earning @least $300 monthly then it's your undoing.

The problem with most people not earning online is simply not been able to convert their skills or passion to money!

The basic principle of influencing your customers or consumers!!!

Proactivity Leads To Productivity!

@seniorwriter

Care to share?

I'm beginning to feel like I should retire to do something I love doing anyway, which is reading and writing.

I'll appreciate your response.
Re: EPL: Kelechi Iheanacho to join Chelsea by judedwriter(m): 11:17am On Apr 23, 2021
Nice one for kelechi.

Nigeria is really blessed with talented strikers...

I wonder why we haven't won the world cup so far kiss
Re: EPL: Kelechi Iheanacho to join Chelsea by kmaster007: 11:21am On Apr 23, 2021
Re: EPL: Kelechi Iheanacho to join Chelsea by Seniorwriter(m): 11:23am On Apr 23, 2021
Jeezuzpick:

Care to share?

I'm beginning to feel like I should retire to do something I love doing anyway, which is reading and writing.

I'll appreciate your response.

NL has rules so my info sharing is Limited unless you can reach out via facebook...ID is on my profile here.
Howbeit what niche of writing attracts your fancy?

@SeunOsewa it's high time NL has a livechat enabled for members.....

Convo here ain't flow enabled with mentions / quote approach been used by we members.

Just stating though.

@Seniorwriter
Re: EPL: Kelechi Iheanacho to join Chelsea by zchigozie: 11:31am On Apr 23, 2021
Its a good news meanwhile we give you professional LOGO, FLYERS and RESUME

Re: EPL: Kelechi Iheanacho to join Chelsea by kayuseful: 11:33am On Apr 23, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
mind games so he will be distracted in the Fa cup final
Lol.. See perspective

1 Like

Re: EPL: Kelechi Iheanacho to join Chelsea by ngadaAwo: 12:01pm On Apr 23, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
mind games so he will be distracted in the Fa cup final
exactly

1 Like

Re: EPL: Kelechi Iheanacho to join Chelsea by solonubinho(m): 12:12pm On Apr 23, 2021
Kai. The end of him. Just when he was beginning to build a reputation as The Seniorman. These career killers have come for him. The way they did for Shevy, Ballack, Quaresma, Mancini ,Mikel and a billion others.
Re: EPL: Kelechi Iheanacho to join Chelsea by membranus: 12:12pm On Apr 23, 2021
ZendayaColeman:
Senior man for African footballer of the year.

Yoruba Lagba
Igbo Amaka

Fulani quota system terrorists.

Ol'girl oil full ur head.

You made my day.
Re: EPL: Kelechi Iheanacho to join Chelsea by solonubinho(m): 12:15pm On Apr 23, 2021
judedwriter:
Nice one for kelechi.

Nigeria is really blessed with talented strikers...

I wonder why we haven't won the world cup so far kiss

Better go win nations cup first. Lol
Re: EPL: Kelechi Iheanacho to join Chelsea by judedwriter(m): 12:20pm On Apr 23, 2021
solonubinho:

Better go win nations cup first. Lol

We won the nations cup 3 times already...

It remains that illustrious golden trophy that the likes of maradona, Zidane and pogba have carried.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Football Fans Reacts To Nigeria Vs Egypt Match / Why I Will Not Marry Nigerian Woman – Super Eagles’ Coach, Gernot Rohr / Cristiano Ronaldo Causing Many Problems For Solskjaer – Carragher

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.