Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,664 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

What Do Men Really Want? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Men Really Want? (848 Views)

What Do Men Really Gain From Sucking Of Boobs? See Reactions / What Do Men Really Gain From Sucking Of Boobs?" - Twitter User (see Reactions) / Do Men Really Love How It Smells? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do Men Really Want? by mbahdi(m): 11:19am On Apr 23, 2021
I was scrolling down my Twitter page and I came across this funny but true pictures and I decided to share it here just for fun.
A beautiful l ady was possing for a selfie but what we noticed at the background got us laughing.
What really is the color of men problems?
What do men want?

1 Like

Re: What Do Men Really Want? by mbahdi(m): 11:21am On Apr 23, 2021
Mad ooo.the aboki man cannot can

Re: What Do Men Really Want? by DEMZEE(m): 11:22am On Apr 23, 2021
Sex and peace

1 Like

Re: What Do Men Really Want? by PlayMaker14: 11:25am On Apr 23, 2021
Condoms is now 3 inside the pack instead of 4 but you're here talking rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: What Do Men Really Want? by thesicilian: 11:34am On Apr 23, 2021
All the men seemed to be busy doing something or going somewhere
Re: What Do Men Really Want? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Apr 23, 2021
Staged
Re: What Do Men Really Want? by Dncl2021: 12:18pm On Apr 23, 2021
mbahdi:
I was scrolling down my Twitter page and I came across this funny but true pictures and I decided to share it here just for fun.
A beautiful l ady was possing for a selfie but what we noticed at the background got us laughing.
What do men want?

grin grin grin Colour of men problem is rainbow grin grin

There is no harm looking bro and none of them ask the girl out. I believe if the girl give herself to those guys they are all going to reject her and say no because she is not their type trust me
Re: What Do Men Really Want? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Apr 23, 2021
we want big boobs,fat ass and peace of mind
Re: What Do Men Really Want? by cooooooks(m): 5:14pm On Apr 23, 2021
A fit, fine girl, in hot clothing. Wetin una expect?

1 Like

Re: What Do Men Really Want? by Phenomenal16(f): 5:42pm On Apr 23, 2021
Who else thinks that this is a photo shop
Re: What Do Men Really Want? by Toseenlove: 6:14pm On Apr 23, 2021
Joysticks:
Staged

Even though this particular one might be staged, but It's the reality of 90% of nigerian he-goats. I see nigerian perverts turning around their head like mumu every time at the sight of a lady.....

1 Like

Re: What Do Men Really Want? by iRepNaija1: 6:35pm On Apr 23, 2021
This is photoshopped.

1 Like

Re: What Do Men Really Want? by 10BabyApple: 6:37pm On Apr 23, 2021
mbahdi:
What do men want?
Is it that you lack taste or you don't know the meaning of beautiful
Re: What Do Men Really Want? by ibkonekt(m): 9:23pm On Apr 23, 2021
The lady is half naked, she is selling the illussion of sex. Men are hard wored to seek out mates to carry his offsprings. So the problem i see here is a woman out in the open provocating men with her unclothedness and body hugs and now ask what is men's problem. The delusion of the modern woman

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Which Do You Prefer, A 2min Man That Is Fertile Or An Infertile 30mins Ma / Am Having Issues With My Boyfriend And He Is A Nairalander, I Just Wish He Can S / Happy Women International Day To Redpillers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.