Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

We Are Working Towards Changing The Narrative Of Nigeria – Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Working Towards Changing The Narrative Of Nigeria – Tinubu (11755 Views)

Only Osinbajo Can Change Narrative Of Governance — RCCG / Victor Umeh: "Bianca’s Narrative Of The Unfortunate Event Is The Truth” / 'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria'- Tinubu ThisDay 1997 Headline Shared By Kperogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Are Working Towards Changing The Narrative Of Nigeria – Tinubu by Thonyboy: 9:45am On Nov 13, 2023
President Bola Tinubu says he is committed to changing the narrative of Nigeria for the benefit of all Nigerians.

He stated this while briefing newsmen at the end of rituals for the performance of the lesser Hajj, Umrah, on Sunday in Makkah, Saudi Arabia.

Tinubu said his administration was determined to change the narrative through various reforms, programmes and policies that would ultimately benefit the citizens.

‘’The prospect of the country is yet to blossom to the level that we require. It needs hard work and consistent prayers by each and every one of us. We are committed to using our strength to bring out this potential for the benefit of all Nigerians.

‘’That’s why we are here, and May Allah accept all our prayers, individually and collectively, for the good of the nation and its people. There is a need for me to thank God for what He has done for me.

‘’For His guidance; His blessings and His answers to my prayers and the country’s prayers and for the good of all humanity. I have to give thanks to God at every opportunity,’’ NAN quoted him as saying.

https://.ng/2023/11/13/were-working-towards-changing-the-narrative-of-nigeria-tinubu/

16 Likes 6 Shares

Re: We Are Working Towards Changing The Narrative Of Nigeria – Tinubu by TemplarLandry: 9:47am On Nov 13, 2023
cool Aşiwaju Jagaban!
#RenewedHope

21 Likes 8 Shares

Re: We Are Working Towards Changing The Narrative Of Nigeria – Tinubu by Antoeni(m): 9:48am On Nov 13, 2023
The drug dealer thinks that double digits GDP is like selling heroin on the streets of Chicago

118 Likes 16 Shares

Re: We Are Working Towards Changing The Narrative Of Nigeria – Tinubu by EyeCumInPiss: 9:52am On Nov 13, 2023
A druggie certificate forger with Rotten Narrative wants to change the Narrative of Nigeria.

I laugh in balablu bulaba. grin

90 Likes 10 Shares

Re: We Are Working Towards Changing The Narrative Of Nigeria – Tinubu by Splashme: 9:52am On Nov 13, 2023
Changing the narrative by spending nearly #100b on exotic foreign cars, Yatch, presidential fleet, feeding and renovation of your houses?

Thieves, criminals in Aso Rock.

92 Likes 10 Shares

Re: We Are Working Towards Changing The Narrative Of Nigeria – Tinubu by Dejones2020: 9:54am On Nov 13, 2023
Lol. Funny

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Are Working Towards Changing The Narrative Of Nigeria – Tinubu by garriAndsugar: 9:55am On Nov 13, 2023
Na your turn Tinubu enjoy, when my turn reach make nobody complain

12 Likes 7 Shares

Re: We Are Working Towards Changing The Narrative Of Nigeria – Tinubu by LeeSantos(m): 9:55am On Nov 13, 2023
I hope his plans works for him cus he got only 3years and 2 months to change the narratives.

Nothing has really worked since 1960 and it does look like it will ever work

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Are Working Towards Changing The Narrative Of Nigeria – Tinubu by Bliss62: 10:08am On Nov 13, 2023
cool

Tinubu would make a very difficult change to Nigeria, and would get criticized

Monetary policy

Fiscal policy

Foreign Affiars

Taxation

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Are Working Towards Changing The Narrative Of Nigeria – Tinubu by Crimecity: 10:15am On Nov 13, 2023
Bliss62:
Tinubu would make a very difficult change to Nigeria, and would get criticized

Shurrup.

Dreamer

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: We Are Working Towards Changing The Narrative Of Nigeria – Tinubu by helinues: 10:16am On Nov 13, 2023
We are looking forward his Excellency

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Are Working Towards Changing The Narrative Of Nigeria – Tinubu by helinues: 10:18am On Nov 13, 2023
Splashme:
Changing the narrative by spending nearly #100b on exotic foreign cars, Yatch, presidential fleet, feeding and renovation of your houses?

Thieves, criminals in Aso Rock.

When would you and your lots stop this daily wailing? .

Your narrative would also be affected positively that's only if you believe.

Make una save us unnecessary tantrums all the time

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Are Working Towards Changing The Narrative Of Nigeria – Tinubu by accordadoga29(f): 10:21am On Nov 13, 2023
Hehehe

Na Tinubu matter.

Food don land

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Are Working Towards Changing The Narrative Of Nigeria – Tinubu by Reelmii: 10:21am On Nov 13, 2023
I pray oo
Re: We Are Working Towards Changing The Narrative Of Nigeria – Tinubu by killsmith(f): 10:22am On Nov 13, 2023
This politics of thuggery is why the SW is led by criminals and why there are over 10 million thugs in SW. Ndigbo must come together and boycott elections in igboland before thuggery become a way of life in our land.

God forbid our sons become thugs.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Working Towards Changing The Narrative Of Nigeria – Tinubu by cjudy(m): 10:22am On Nov 13, 2023
grin
Same way you’re changing Election Process in your shithole
Same way you’re changing Exchange rate
Same way you’re changing Petroleum Price
Same way you’re changing the lives of people living in your shithole country
Same way you’re changing the lawlessness of our Judiciary

Same way you’re changing Certificate Forgery to Legality

Anyway, I pity those who are still in Nigeria suffering. God help you all

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Working Towards Changing The Narrative Of Nigeria – Tinubu by Racoon(m): 10:22am On Nov 13, 2023
sad Hear this glorified fella.
Re: We Are Working Towards Changing The Narrative Of Nigeria – Tinubu by Houseontherock1: 10:22am On Nov 13, 2023
Thonyboy:

The prospect of the country is yet to blossom to the level that we require.
We are farther from that level as it is as a nation...I pray for good policies and sound institutions to move us forward as a country
Re: We Are Working Towards Changing The Narrative Of Nigeria – Tinubu by Fancy4344: 10:23am On Nov 13, 2023
Good
Re: We Are Working Towards Changing The Narrative Of Nigeria – Tinubu by obi58: 10:23am On Nov 13, 2023
More excuses meanwhile things are getting worse for Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: We Are Working Towards Changing The Narrative Of Nigeria – Tinubu by Exceed15: 10:23am On Nov 13, 2023
TemplarLandry:
cool Aşiwaju Jagaban!
#RenewedHope

Dem don swear for your generation. See suicide on the increase due to hardship.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Are Working Towards Changing The Narrative Of Nigeria – Tinubu by adesegun121(m): 10:23am On Nov 13, 2023
We are patiently waiting sir
Re: We Are Working Towards Changing The Narrative Of Nigeria – Tinubu by Kingpele(m): 10:23am On Nov 13, 2023
Hahaha Hahaha....if u don't understand what the emilakon said u are doing yourself a favour...because he has already changed the narrative never in history of Nigeria have a litre of fuel sold above six hundred naira nor have we seen 1 dollar raise above 1000 naira indeed tinubu had indeed changed the narratives iat oppose to national progress

18 Likes

Re: We Are Working Towards Changing The Narrative Of Nigeria – Tinubu by ProminentProm: 10:23am On Nov 13, 2023
garriAndsugar:
Na your turn Tinubu enjoy, when my turn reach make nobody complain
lol, na their pocket be the koko. Clueless people

1 Like

Re: We Are Working Towards Changing The Narrative Of Nigeria – Tinubu by sofeo(m): 10:23am On Nov 13, 2023
Alright, let's see how it goes.
Re: We Are Working Towards Changing The Narrative Of Nigeria – Tinubu by Obakoolex(m): 10:24am On Nov 13, 2023
We sensible and patriotic Nigerians know you're trying your best sir, we keep on praying for you to succeed because this is our dear country we love.
You just need to try harder and keep your promises.
Please don't mind the noise makers....they have 16 years on a roll job to gnash their teeth and wail continuously.
God no go shame us....we believe you sir!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Are Working Towards Changing The Narrative Of Nigeria – Tinubu by Blaze14k: 10:24am On Nov 13, 2023
The more you look the less you see.. abracadabra bulabaa

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Working Towards Changing The Narrative Of Nigeria – Tinubu by nototribalist: 10:24am On Nov 13, 2023
This thief think growing an economy is like selling cocaine in Chicago

14 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kano Court Fixes April 17 For Ganduje, Wife, Son’s Arraignment / I Can’t Predict When Recession Will End – Finance Minister / What Alternatives Does APC Offer Kwarans?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.