Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

“I Wish She Is My Girlfriend” – Music Producer, Soso Soberekon Opens Up On Cee-c - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Wish She Is My Girlfriend” – Music Producer, Soso Soberekon Opens Up On Cee-c (624 Views)

Stephanie Coker On Cee-C & Tobi: “Lord Save Me From This Kind Of Stupidity” / BBNaija: Samklef On Cee-C And Payporte - "Never Look Down On Your Sponsor" / BBNaija: DJ Neptune Reacts As Tobi Walks Out On Cee C (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I Wish She Is My Girlfriend” – Music Producer, Soso Soberekon Opens Up On Cee-c by letitrainnow(m): 2:24pm On Apr 23, 2021
“I wish she is my girlfriend” – Music producer, Soso Soberekon opens up on crushing on reality star, Cee-C

Music producer, Soso Soberekon has revealed that he is actually crushing on the reality star, Cynthia Nwadiora, popularly known as Cee-C and wish he had her as a girlfriend.

The music boss made this known in a Question and answer session he launched on his official Instagram page. An inquisitive fan who decided to know what’s going on between him and Cee-C asked if he was in a romantic relationship with her.

In response to this, the music executive admitted that for now, there is nothing like such, but he wishes it could happen sooner than later.

In his words:

“No she’s not, I wish she is”

See the conversation below:

(1) (Reply)

Top V.i.p's That Would Pray For Death If They Visit Nairaland. / Wedding Mc Match Two Single Wedding Guest Together,to Get Married Soon / Don’t Kill Yourself In The Name Of Being A Provider – Actor Deyemi Okanlawon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.