Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Yahoo Boys Bathing On A Burial Ground (Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Boys Bathing On A Burial Ground (Video) (70469 Views)

Man Bathing On The Road At Lekki Toll Gate During EndSARS Protest / Policemen Chase Guest To Death At A Burial Service In Ogun / Suspected Cultists Arrested On Their Way To A Burial In Imo State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Boys Bathing On A Burial Ground (Video) by seyz91(m): 6:56pm On Apr 23, 2021
confirm!
kenzysmith:
Oga u never see intimidation that y dey talk like this, have ur girlfriend left u for money? have your younger once talk to you anyhow due to the fact they are richer than u? has ur father compare u with ur mate who is doing better? has your friends drop u because u are broke? guy u still a boy when u reach my age u go understand .

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys Bathing On A Burial Ground (Video) by Ilamina(f): 6:56pm On Apr 23, 2021
Why everyone should work hard and study abroad

And get international experience

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys Bathing On A Burial Ground (Video) by GIDIBANKZ(m): 6:57pm On Apr 23, 2021
Twelfthman:
They signing agreement with the devil for short time money with no peace of mind. Hmm, it only end in tears for them

Boss do u think they are happy doing that

Boss I have so many friends that are READY TO DINE WITH THE DEVIL bcose Dem don tire to suffer

This country is hard.. no job anywhere bro

Abi u get job to qive

Give me

7 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys Bathing On A Burial Ground (Video) by Ilamina(f): 6:57pm On Apr 23, 2021
Why everyone should work hard and study abroad

And get international experience after secondary school

3 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys Bathing On A Burial Ground (Video) by FBIBOT(m): 6:57pm On Apr 23, 2021
This isn't Yahoo (fraud) this is pure money ritual
Re: Yahoo Boys Bathing On A Burial Ground (Video) by seyz91(m): 6:57pm On Apr 23, 2021
guy stop comparing those dangote and the likes, those ones are luckily born into wealth Already

i no blame those guys

naija no be am at all
Roon9:
SMH! Desperation

How many bath Dangote bath na

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys Bathing On A Burial Ground (Video) by Angrygoat: 6:57pm On Apr 23, 2021
Two things are involved. Sponge,soap and awaiting riches including benz

Re: Yahoo Boys Bathing On A Burial Ground (Video) by BePrepared: 6:58pm On Apr 23, 2021
kenzysmith:
Oga u never see intimidation that y dey talk like this, have ur girlfriend left u for money? have your younger once talk to you anyhow due to the fact they are richer than u? has ur father compare u with ur mate who is doing better? has your friends drop u because u are broke? guy u still a boy when u reach my age u go understand .

Is that why you joined?

9 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys Bathing On A Burial Ground (Video) by Toosure70: 6:59pm On Apr 23, 2021
Acted to draw traffic to your YouTube channel. Rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys Bathing On A Burial Ground (Video) by manikspears: 6:59pm On Apr 23, 2021
Twelfthman:
They signing agreement with the devil for short time money with no peace of mind. Hmm, it only end in tears for them

They have started decaying

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys Bathing On A Burial Ground (Video) by kenzysmith: 6:59pm On Apr 23, 2021
BePrepared:

Is that why you joined?
Oga am not a yahoo boy
Re: Yahoo Boys Bathing On A Burial Ground (Video) by Dncl2021: 6:59pm On Apr 23, 2021
Making money is about hard work consistency hard work and prayer nothing else.. all this rubbish rituals is going to end in premium tears

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys Bathing On A Burial Ground (Video) by tjcare4u2005(m): 7:00pm On Apr 23, 2021
Na lie
Na Yoruba
Movie be this

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys Bathing On A Burial Ground (Video) by Dncl2021: 7:00pm On Apr 23, 2021
Toosure70:
Acted to draw traffic to your YouTube channel. Rubbish

I saw it on Facebook not YouTube so you think it is acting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys Bathing On A Burial Ground (Video) by nams77: 7:02pm On Apr 23, 2021
kenzysmith:
Still not enough to dabble in this shit. This is money with tons of problems and short life span

3 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys Bathing On A Burial Ground (Video) by Opirlo: 7:03pm On Apr 23, 2021
Tomorrow now them go come tell us say na prank. Prank kill all of una.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys Bathing On A Burial Ground (Video) by seyz91(m): 7:04pm On Apr 23, 2021
nope dont get me wrong, they were already born into wealth

let me tel you something, in this life its good to have a wealthy family member as a stepping stone, na confirm i yarn you,

see the life of davido,

making it is easier if you have a rich or wealthy family member to help lift you up

most of us from Average naija family no get anyone, even our parent and other family member looking up to us to collect money

mind you, i'm not advocating for or justifying Ritualism or Blood money, just letting you know making it in naija is not it at all

BEING A NIGERIAN IS ALREADY A DISADVANTAGE TO LIFE AS LIFE IS ALREADY LEADING YOU BY 1-0
Gob90:
they got it through hard work

12 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys Bathing On A Burial Ground (Video) by mufadem2012: 7:05pm On Apr 23, 2021
Yahoo or ritual
Re: Yahoo Boys Bathing On A Burial Ground (Video) by Promoter2: 7:05pm On Apr 23, 2021
This is absurd
Re: Yahoo Boys Bathing On A Burial Ground (Video) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Apr 23, 2021
kenzysmith:
Lol... Weyrey, you old reach Methuselah? All these things you mentioned happen on a steady to a lot of people. There's, in fact, no one from a humble background who hasn't experienced these things. If these are your reasons for ritual, you just cut your life short.

Many of these boys who even engage in ritual are young, in their early twenties or probably younger. They are simply greed asshooles looking to reap where they haven't sown.

Imagine going to so ritual because your girlfriend left you. Even if you make money, another girl will still leave you for a better guy.

Na so one fool go use him prick do ritual for girl. The girl still left him. His video was here on nairaland.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys Bathing On A Burial Ground (Video) by Angrygoat: 7:07pm On Apr 23, 2021
Pls show me one yahoo boy or the richest yahoo boy in nigeria that has bought a car brand new from abroad. I dont mean clean like new o. No I mean brand new,not driven. All they do is to use 3.8m to rush to buy c300 or c350,or lexus es and Is tinted 100% putting the life of others at risk, even soldiers that do 100% dark tint,must
roll glass down at night,if not na inside gutter or pole .they are always noisy and speed on a very non dual narrow road like drunkards whom they are,with no one pursuing them. From 19 to 40 years,they are all the same. Go to lounges at night,u will shake your head, our youths are drunkards.if I have 3m now,I want to set up a club.

11 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys Bathing On A Burial Ground (Video) by Kaiser20: 7:08pm On Apr 23, 2021
Larrydis:
Not surprise our value system as been thrown into the gutters,this generation worships money.
The money that is only useful for payment of hotel bills ,night clubbing and car purchase.

10 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys Bathing On A Burial Ground (Video) by manikspears: 7:09pm On Apr 23, 2021
kenzysmith:

Ask yourself, is it worth your soul?

You trade your eternity for less than 100million naira. An amount that is not even enough to buy citizenship of another country.

What shame,poverty mentality.

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys Bathing On A Burial Ground (Video) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Apr 23, 2021
Few years from now......the rate of madness that will occur amongst our youths will be alarming.
Re: Yahoo Boys Bathing On A Burial Ground (Video) by Harrykn: 7:10pm On Apr 23, 2021
tunjilee003:
damn! bro slawomir is highly educated....
I swear down.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady's Corpse Dumped On The Road In Anambra With A Murder Note (Photos) / Accra Residents Beat Thief, Feed & Give Him Girlfriend After He Was Caught / Port-Harcourt Is Hot'-Girl Who Was Attacked By Robbers Shares Her Ordeal.Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.